Gastro Garage Back After Pandemic HiatusGastro Garage offers pandemic-safe outdoor dining experiences.
How To Cope As Holiday Season, COVID-19, Election 2020 Adds On To StressorsThe best thing experts recommend is to set boundaries for holiday gatherings and pre-determine which topics are up for discussion and what safety precautions are required. Kristine Lazar reports.
No Tsunami Threat To California After 7.5 Earthquake In AlaskaThe National Tsunami Warning Center assured Americans on the West Coast Monday that there is currently no tsunami threat following a magnitude 7.5 earthquake in Alaska.
Airbnb Sues Promoter Over Glendora Mansion Party This Summerhttps://cbsloc.al/348Wqfk
Woman Arrested In Fatal Stabbing Of Metro Worker At Subway StationPolice Monday made an arrest in the deadly stabbing of a Los Angeles Metro worker at an L.A. subway station.
Chapman University Students Return To In-Person Classes Monday Despite Recent COVID-19 OutbreakMichele Gile reports.
Ballot Drop Box Catches Fire In Baldwin Park; Arson Investigation UnderwayAuthorities are investigating a fire that broke out in an official ballot drop box Sunday night in Baldwin Park, damaging countless ballots in the process. Hermela Aregawi reports.
Olympians, OC Officials Push For Youth Sports To ResumeOrange County Supervisor Don Wagner teamed up with some Olympic athletes Monday to call on Gov. Gavin Newsom to allow for youth sports competitions once again.
Southland Counties Report Additional Coronavirus Cases, DeathsLos Angeles and Orange counties reported additional deaths attributed to the novel coronavirus Monday, while Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura counties reported additional cases.
Younger Angelenos Driving New LA County COVID-19 CasesAccording to Dr. Barbara Ferrer, county public health director, people between the ages of 18 and 49 now account for 58% of all newly confirmed coronavirus cases in the county.
Retweets Requested To Help Fledgling RestaurantCocina Express opened this year...and then the pandemic struck. Lesley Marin reports.
Airbnb Sues Promoter Over Glendora Mansion Party This SummerAirbnb Inc. Monday sued the organizer of a party held at a Glendora mansion this summer that attracted about 700 people, despite concerns by health officials that such events could be spreading grounds for COVID-19. Katie Johnston reports.
Montclair Man Arrested In Seal Beach Road Rage Incident Involving BB GunA Montclair man is in custody Monday following an alleged road rage incident in Seal Beach. Katie Johnston reports.
UCLA Study Finds That Vast Majority Of Calif. Gig Workers Struggling To Make Ends MeetA new report out of UCLA has found that four in every five California freelance workers have struggled to cover cost of living expenses during the coronavirus pandemic. Katie Johnston reports.
Kobe Bryant's 2008 NBA Finals Jersey Put On Display At National Museum Of African American History And CultureThe Sunday whites Kobe Bryant wore in Game 5 of the 2008 NBA Finals have been added to the Smithsonians National Museum of African American History and Culture. Katie Johnston reports.
Universal CityWalk, Cal State Northridge To Serve As Vote Center For November ElectionUniversal CityWalk and Cal State Northridge were added Monday to a list of venues that will serve as voting centers for the November election. Katie Johnston reports.
Woman Coming To Court For Identity Theft Case Arrested For EDD FraudJazmine Ugalde, 31, faces several charges of identity theft and unemployment fraud. Suzanne Marques reports.
Ballot Drop Box Catches Fire In Baldwin Park; Arson Investigation UnderwayAuthorities are investigating a fire which damaged an official ballot drop box Sunday night in Baldwin Park, damaging countless ballots in the process. Tina Patel reports.
Dodgers Outfielder Cody Bellinger Dislocates Shoulder Celebrating Game 7 NLCS HomerDodgers outfielder Cody Bellinger was the hero on Sunday night, crushing a solo homer in the bottom of the seventh inning that put the team up 4-3 which would prove to be the final score. But, in the excitement of the moment following the big home run, Bellinger appears to have done some damage to his oft injured right shoulder. Katie Johnston reports.
Teacher of The Week: Rhiannon ChavezThe Los Angeles Chargers, CBS2/KCAL9 and the LAUSD congratulate Rhiannon Chavez of 186th Street Elementary School! Not only is Rhiannon 'Teacher Of The Week', but she will also compete for the LA County 'Teacher Of The Year'
Woodland Hills Woman Recovering After Being Stranded In Zion National Park Nearly 2 WeeksHolly Courtier had injured her head on a tree and could not get back to help on her own. DeMarco Morgan reports.
Woman Arrested For EDD Fraud As She Arrived At Riverside Superior Court For Unrelated Identity Theft CaseA woman arrived at Riverside Superior Court to face charges in one identity theft and fraud case only to be arrested on suspicion of unemployment insurance fraud, Riverside police said Monday. Katie Johnston reports.
Chapman University Students Return To In-Person Classes MondayFor the first time in seven months, undergraduate students at Chapman University were allowed to return to campus for in-person classes Monday, this just days after a coronavirus outbreak among the school community.
San Bernardino Teacher Arrested For Sending 'Sexually Charged' Text Messages To Middle School StudentA teacher at Public Safety Academy in San Bernardino faces charges of sending sexually charged text messages to a middle school student. Katie Johnston reports.
Read the original here:
- Winter visitors: Seals popping up on beaches along the Outer Banks - OBXToday.com - January 9th, 2021
- LEADING OFF: What's happening in and around the Beaches - The Florida Times-Union - January 9th, 2021
- Dangerous waves to slam San Diego beaches this weekend - The San Diego Union-Tribune - January 9th, 2021
- In Nags Head, questions over beach nourishment funding - The Outer Banks Voice - January 9th, 2021
- Myrtle Beach welcomes new attractions, events and more in 2021 - Attractions Magazine - January 9th, 2021
- 4 men arrested in connection with shooting death of 14-year-old Long Beach boy; firearms seized - KTLA - January 9th, 2021
- Beach erosion is Zoom meeting topic - The Garden Island - January 9th, 2021
- Around Town: Speak Up Newport Beach to host webinar on regional housing needs allocation numbers - Los Angeles Times - January 9th, 2021
- Stardew Valley: Everything You Need To Know About Beach Farming - GameRant - January 9th, 2021
- Shes A Miracle: Beloved Long Beach ICU Nurse Recounts Her Fight With COVID-19 - CBS Los Angeles - January 9th, 2021
- Young killer whale rescued after stranding on Scottish beach - Livescience.com - January 9th, 2021
- Long Beach firefighters are now getting the vaccine; what happens if they decline? - Long Beach Post - January 9th, 2021
- Virginia Beach Public Utilities offices will relocate to the Lynnhaven Area - WAVY.com - January 9th, 2021
- On the Montauk Beach - East Hampton Star - December 31st, 2020
- Coast Guard searches for missing boat with 20 people aboard headed to Palm Beach County from Bahamas - WPTV.com - December 31st, 2020
- 2 New Years Eve events in Myrtle Beach area approved by state, 1 major event rejected - WBTW - December 31st, 2020
- North Beach Volunteer Fire Department Receives 1947 Apparatus Back After Barn Find in North Carolina | Southern Maryland News Net - Southern Maryland... - December 31st, 2020
- Virginia Beach needs help identifying locations of people living unsheltered to help with annual homeless population count - WAVY.com - December 31st, 2020
- Supreme Shot Under The Manhattan Beach Pier: Photo Of The Day - Patch.com - December 31st, 2020
- Several Mexico Beach businesses prepare to open in 2021 - WMBB - mypanhandle.com - December 31st, 2020
- 'Beaches and Boots Witches Dance' to benefit Ocean Cure - WWAY NewsChannel 3 - October 19th, 2020
- Brian Wilson wants nothing to do with Beach Boys Trump event - Los Angeles Times - October 19th, 2020
- Marine layer sweeps in over the coastal valleys and beaches Monday morning - KSBY San Luis Obispo News - October 19th, 2020
- Pro-Trump and pro-police flags hung throughout Redondo Beach without city permission - The Daily Breeze - October 19th, 2020
- Kure Beach pushes to reduce speed on Fort Fisher Blvd. - WWAY NewsChannel 3 - October 19th, 2020
- Jess Weeth Designs a Breezy Beach House for Three Generations of Women - HouseBeautiful.com - October 19th, 2020
- Shaw airman charged in connection with shooting deaths in Myrtle Beach - AirForceTimes.com - October 19th, 2020
- For $399,000, five-bedroom Mastic Beach house near the water - Newsday - October 19th, 2020
- Market in Virginia Beach opens for veterans and their families - WAVY.com - October 19th, 2020
- A tiny boat was discovered on a remote beach 27 years after it was launched by teachers - CNN - October 19th, 2020
- Purple flag flies at some beaches, but where are the jellyfish? - yoursun.com - October 8th, 2020
- Four Alabama Gulf Coast beaches say they've reopened after Hurricane Sally - NOLA.com - October 8th, 2020
- North Palm Beach mixed-use property hits the market for $45M - The Real Deal - October 8th, 2020
- South Beach Nightclub Owner Talks About Reopening With Condensed Hours - NBC 6 South Florida - October 8th, 2020
- Tips for beach drivers when Stopping and options when IT happens - Carolinacoastonline - October 8th, 2020
- Virginia Beach firefighters warn about the dangers of kitchen fires - 13newsnow.com WVEC - October 8th, 2020
- Beach Fire Ordinance Update Delayed; Councilors Ask Staff To Survey Property Owners on Bluff Between 6th Street and Battery Point - Lost Coast Outpost - October 8th, 2020
- Things to do in Wellington and Royal Palm Beach: Green markets, concert, food trucks - Palm Beach Post - October 8th, 2020
- Annexation could bring nearly another 200 housing units to Vero Beach - TCPalm - October 8th, 2020
- Husband says missing mother-of-4 went to Bradenton Beach to proselytize day before disappearance - FOX 13 Tampa Bay - October 8th, 2020
- Daytona Beach police give warning on crowds as Biketoberfest nears - FOX 35 Orlando - October 8th, 2020
- Padre Island National Seashore shares photo of 'mystery creature' discovered at beach - mySA - October 8th, 2020
- Toxic Beaches: Hundreds of Closures and Health Warnings in 2020 - Environmental Working Group - September 30th, 2020
- Mom drowns trying to rescue her 3 children from rip current at Jersey Shore beach - NJ.com - September 30th, 2020
- The chemical BPA is widespread on beaches around the world - Environmental Health News - September 30th, 2020
- 20-year-old man stabbed in Cape Cod beach parking lot - MassLive.com - September 30th, 2020
- Police identify person of interest in deadly West Palm Beach hit-and-run - WPBF West Palm Beach - September 30th, 2020
- New phase of $52M Jersey Shore beach replenishment project starts this week in 3 towns - NJ.com - September 30th, 2020
- Beach drivers succumbing to the plight of soft, airy sand; fishing in real fall mode - Carolinacoastonline - September 30th, 2020
- Mass stranding event beaches 450 whales in Tasmania - Live Science - September 30th, 2020
- A lawsuit over COVID restrictions, a beaches update and a prep tradition on hold - AL.com - September 30th, 2020
- Driver Racing Crashes Into And Demolishes Long Beach Restaurant Parklet - Eater LA - September 30th, 2020
- Some NJ beaches are extending the summer season. Here's the list - Asbury Park Press - August 31st, 2020
- Delaware beach guide: What you need to know for your late August trip - The News Journal - August 31st, 2020
- Swimming Is One Thing in The Pandemic. The Crowd at The Beach Is Something Else - ScienceAlert - August 31st, 2020
- Manti Te'o introduces fans to the real 'Mrs. Te'o' after beach wedding - New York Post - August 31st, 2020
- Swimming advisory issued for Shell Point Beach due to high levels of bacteria - WTXL ABC 27 - August 31st, 2020
- Marthas Vineyard beach named the best on the East Coast, beating out Florida, Jersey Shore - MassLive.com - August 31st, 2020
- Nearly 2 dozen vehicles found with slashed tires in Eaglewood area of Virginia Beach - WAVY.com - August 31st, 2020
- Locals rediscover streets and beaches in resorts absent of foreign tourists - The Guardian - August 31st, 2020
- Man shot and killed on 405 Freeway in Seal Beach - Los Angeles Times - August 31st, 2020
- Here are eight traffic initiatives planned for Pensacola Beach this off season - Pensacola News Journal - August 31st, 2020
- Bethel Park's Psotka taking Division I volleyball talents to the beach | Trib HSSN - TribLIVE - August 31st, 2020
- Beach Road Reconstruction Work Set to Begin Sept. 8 - The Vineyard Gazette - Martha's Vineyard News - August 31st, 2020
- In Flagler Beach, A Pitched Battle Over Taxes Is Dividing Commissioners as Administration Draws Fire - FlaglerLive.com - August 31st, 2020
- Red the Steakhouse Moves to a New South Beach Location - Miami New Times - August 31st, 2020
- Police Arrest 5 at Kahalu'u Beach Park For Violation of COVID-19 Protocol - Big Island Now - August 31st, 2020
- Cape Cod towns restrict beaches to only residents, close parking lots amid coronavirus - Boston Herald - August 11th, 2020
- New Coral Reef Information Signs Installed at 39 Maui Beaches - Maui Now - August 11th, 2020
- Restricting Beach Access to Residents Only - The New York Times - August 11th, 2020
- Petition Created to Keep Framingham Beaches Open Beyond August 9 - framinghamsource.com - August 11th, 2020
- HPD issues hundreds of citations on first day of beach closure - KHON2 - August 11th, 2020
- First Sea Turtles Of The Year Hatch On Pensacola Beach - NorthEscambia.com - August 11th, 2020
- Puerto Peasco bets on heavy restrictions in bid to reactivate tourist economy - AZCentral - August 11th, 2020
- Thousands of Palestinians enter Israel, head to beaches; soldiers turn blind eye - The Times of Israel - August 11th, 2020
- Spectacle Island is open, boasting unobstructed views and quiet beaches - The Boston Globe - August 11th, 2020
- Algae bloom at Virginia Beach Oceanfront resulting in foul smell and discolored water - WAVY.com - August 11th, 2020
- More Cape towns imposing tougher restrictions to limit beach crowds - Boston.com - August 11th, 2020
- Several Cape Cod beaches temporarily closed following great white shark sightings - The Boston Globe - August 11th, 2020
- 10 of the best beach and coast activities around the UK - The Guardian - August 11th, 2020