KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) Heres your chance to help a local business and thank a healthcare hero.
Valentines Day is almost here, but one cookie company is sharing the cookie love all month long.
They are delightful, delectable, edible works of art.
I would describe them as delicious pieces of cookie love, The Gourmet Cookie Knoxville owner Ashley Martinez said.
Ashley turned her love of creating the beautiful cookies into a business four years ago.
Now, shes giving back that cookie love.
Throughout the month of February, when you buy a dozen cookies at http://www.thegourmetcookietn.com, Ashley will send a dozen of the fancy treats to hardworking heroes at area hospitals.
Weve been lining them up, Ashley said. We have UT Medical Center, Parkwest Hospital, also were trying to get East Tennessee Childrens Hospital.
Thanks, Ashley, for creating these scrumptious cookies for all to enjoy.
I just thought what can we do to put a sweet smile on their faces, she said.
There is also a thank you dinner giveaway for one local area healthcare worker. Check the Thank a Health Care Worker section on The Gourmet Cookie Knoxville website to nominate a health care hero in your life.
- Is It Possible to Change the Structure Of The Brain With Meditation? - January 20th, 2022
- Single-payer health care is back on the table at the California Capitol - Capital Public Radio News - January 11th, 2022
- Grant will help improve access to health care - Washington Daily News - thewashingtondailynews.com - January 11th, 2022
- Health care workers face fatigue as they deal with more COVID-19 patients - News 12 Bronx - January 11th, 2022
- Philly ER doctor: Omicron wave threatens to overpower exhausted health-care workers | Expert Opinion - The Philadelphia Inquirer - January 11th, 2022
- County seeks to expand mental health care for those facing incarceration - Austin Monitor - January 11th, 2022
- CIOs plan big investments in EHR optimization and pop health IT - Healthcare IT News - January 11th, 2022
- Steward Health Care Week 22 high school star athletes of the week - Deseret News - January 11th, 2022
- Health care workers brave bitter cold temperatures at testing sites in Milwaukee - WDJT - January 11th, 2022
- United Way, UPMC, community partners thank health-care workers - Williamsport Sun-Gazette - January 11th, 2022
- COVID hospitalizations hit 300, as many healthcare workers call in sick - KHON2 - January 11th, 2022
- Could this be the year for single-payer health care in New York? - Times Union - January 11th, 2022
- Latinos in U.S. often live in 'deserts' where adequate housing, groceries are hard to find - USA TODAY - January 11th, 2022
- J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference Starts With Lots of Deals, No Blockbuster M&A - Barron's - January 11th, 2022
- Read the latest Gambit: Getting mental health care in the age of disaster - NOLA.com - January 11th, 2022
- US hospitals recruit foreign nurses to ease health care worker shortage : Shots - Health News - NPR - January 11th, 2022
- [PODCAST] The Pandemic and Beyond: Navigating Disputes Within Health Care Systems - JD Supra - January 11th, 2022
- We're buying more of this high-quality health-care stock amid the market sell-off - CNBC - January 11th, 2022
- Health care heroes honored | News, Sports, Jobs - Youngstown Vindicator - February 15th, 2021
- Black community leaders to discuss vaccines and repairing trust in health care - wcia.com - February 15th, 2021
- Funding for Health Care Providers During the Pandemic: An Update - Kaiser Family Foundation - February 15th, 2021
- Vaccine rollout wont be equitable unless health care reckons with racism - The Verge - February 15th, 2021
- City adds disabled residents, home health care providers to list of groups eligible for vaccinations | City of Detroit - City of Detroit - February 15th, 2021
- Delawareans Will Have New Opportunity to Gain Health Insurance Through HealthCare.Gov from Feb. 15 to May 15 - State of Delaware News -... - February 15th, 2021
- New help to quit smoking; how to get the health care you need - The Union Leader - February 15th, 2021
- What Health Care Providers and Facilities Should Know About the PREP Act's "Covered Countermeasures" - JD Supra - February 15th, 2021
- Health Care Workers Hit Hard by the Coronavirus Pandemic - The New York Times - February 15th, 2021
- These Are The States Attempting to Pass Anti-Trans Health Care Bills - Human Rights Campaign - February 15th, 2021
- Many health care workers turned down their COVID vaccine. Here's why - KGW.com - February 15th, 2021
- Healthcare equity and Alzheimers is the focus of March 3 virtual town hall - cleveland.com - February 15th, 2021
- 'It happened so quickly': Health-care workers lose everything in house fire - 9News.com KUSA - February 15th, 2021
- Since vaccinations began, fewer health care workers in Richmond have tested positive - Richmond.com - February 15th, 2021
- Escalating Cyberattacks on Healthcare Organizations Highlight Need for Security Interventions - HIT Consultant - February 15th, 2021
- Who can afford healthcare these days? | Journal-news - Martinsburg Journal - February 15th, 2021
- 3 of the most pressing health care topics of 2021 - cerner.com - cerner.com - February 4th, 2021
- Biden Moves to Expand Health Coverage in Pandemic Economy - The New York Times - February 4th, 2021
- Bidens Health Care Moves - The New York Times - February 4th, 2021
- UB Department of Surgery launches Anti-Racism and Health Care Equity Initiative with Cornel West as inaugural speaker - UB News Center - February 4th, 2021
- Health Care Unions Find a Voice as the Pandemic Rages - The New York Times - February 4th, 2021
- UPMC Health Care Workers Surprised With Trip To Super Bowl - CBS Pittsburgh - February 4th, 2021
- Partnership created to accelerate health care innovation - WISHTV.com - February 4th, 2021
- Frontline health care workers with ties to Charlotte win free tickets to Super Bowl LV - WCNC.com - February 4th, 2021
- Stroke Recovery - Norton Healthcare - February 4th, 2021
- Hims & Hers, ATA, and 10 others launch Telehealth Equity Coalition - Healthcare IT News - February 4th, 2021
- Rebuilding trust after COVID-19: U.S. healthcare experts weigh in - Medical News Today - February 4th, 2021
- 'Out of Control': Wuhan Health Care Worker Sheds New Light on How COVID's Early Days Really Unfolded in China - FRONTLINE - February 4th, 2021
- 4 Cincinnati health care workers awarded free trip to 2021 Super Bowl - WLWT Cincinnati - February 4th, 2021
- Biden signs executive orders to expand health care access - CBS News - February 4th, 2021
- RI field hospital nurse one of 75 New England health care workers to attend the big game - WPRI.com - February 4th, 2021
- Long Beach moves from vaccinating health care workers to teachers. Mayor says their strategy is different from other cities - KCRW - February 4th, 2021
- Global Healthcare Analytics Market Worth USD 80.21 billion by 2026; Launch of Project Apollo by Cerner to Boost Market - GlobeNewswire - February 4th, 2021
- Kudos to health care workers at vaccination clinic - Beckley Register-Herald - February 4th, 2021
- Change Healthcare Inc. Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Results - Business Wire - February 4th, 2021
- Accenture rebuffed again in Healthcare.gov protest - FCW.com - February 4th, 2021
- ZEISS partners with Microsoft for better patient care through data-driven healthcare and to enhance quality and efficiency in manufacturing - Stories... - October 8th, 2020
- New Funding to Bring Mental Health Care to Homeless Shelters, Encampments - WTTW News - October 8th, 2020
- Healthcare companies cashing in on financing vehicle boom - Modern Healthcare - October 8th, 2020
- Health care is already benefiting from VR - The Economist - October 8th, 2020
- Health Care: The Best and the Rest | by David Oshinsky - The New York Review of Books - October 8th, 2020
- Diversity in health care starts at the beginning - Nevada Today - October 8th, 2020
- Respiratory therapists: Vital part of health care team - Brownwood Bulletin - October 8th, 2020
- MedaSource: Depth and Breadth in Life Sciences and Healthcare Consulting - BioSpace - October 8th, 2020
- Value-based Care After COVID-19: What Healthcare Leaders Need to Know - Medical Economics - October 8th, 2020
- Free sessions on legal and financial issues for those with neurological conditions - Norton Healthcare - October 8th, 2020
- Telemedicine and Digital Health to Set the Tone for Healthcare - Medical Device and Diagnostics Industry - October 8th, 2020
- How one conversation turned into a fundraiser helping healthcare workers - WATN - Local 24 - October 8th, 2020
- The 14 US health care billionaires, according to Forbes - The Daily Briefing - October 8th, 2020
- Sonic Healthcare USA Enhances Test Offerings with the Launch of Multiplex Assay for COVID-19 and Flu - PRNewswire - October 8th, 2020
- Florida is falling behind on health care and voting rights | Column - Tampa Bay Times - September 21st, 2020
- Doctors Push For Health Care To Address Climate Change In New Teaching Framework - Here And Now - September 21st, 2020
- Closing the rural health care access gap in Jackman, and maybe beyond - Mainebiz - September 21st, 2020
- Digital engagement and transformation of healthcare in Singapore - Healthcare IT News - September 21st, 2020
- From the Editor: The health care business adjusts to an ever-changing world - Mainebiz - September 21st, 2020
- The Coronavirus Is Creating A Mental Health Crisis For Health Care Workers - HuffPost - September 21st, 2020
- Intermountain Healthcare: Fighting for greater health and inclusion for the LGBTQ+ community - ABC 4 - September 21st, 2020
- Letter: Wagner is clueless on health care and the pandemic - STLtoday.com - September 21st, 2020
- Walmart to open health care clinics in Kissimmee and throughout Florida - positivelyosceola.com - September 21st, 2020
- Local VA receives 2020 Healthcare Organization of Distinction Award - Wgnsradio - September 21st, 2020
- Law and order vs. health care as Dems, GOP vie for suburbs - The Associated Press - September 21st, 2020
- Prescription Drug And Healthcare Costs Are Rising - Forbes - September 21st, 2020