Hunter Bidens text message revealed that he used n words multiple times in a conversation with a white lawyer with an hourly wage of $ 845.
The shocking text is for his father, President Joe Biden, who just gave a speech condemning racism for the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre last week and has tried to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration. It can be embarrassing.
In a text addressed to corporate lawyer George Messiah in January 2019, the presidents son joked about a big penis and told the lawyer, I love you because you are black. Dat n *** a .
In another document a month ago, he wrote to a Chicago lawyer: Because you shouldnt charge me a Hennessy fee.
The hunter added: This is what Im saying I cut off the racist slander and sent a text message to Messiah.
A text message recovered from Hunter Bidens abandoned laptop shows that the presidents son (pictured last month) used n words multiple times in a casual conversation with white lawyer George Messiah. Is
In a December 2018 text message exchange obtained by the DailyMail.com show, the hunter asked Messiah: Dont charge me a Hennessy fee (sic) n ***
In another exchange the following month, the hunter frivolously spoke to Messiah again, n *** a, joking in a seemingly gloomy conversation, I just love you, so youre black. It was.
The photos were not downloaded to the hunters laptop, and the DailyMail.com restored the text exchange.
But Mesiles replied: Why are you so tanned?
Im sorry I sexted for another friend, Georgia, Hunter replied.
In the January text exchange, two men were talking about philosophy and joking.
Mesiles: I have an unconditional ideal of love on my behalf. I dont have much. You. God,
Hunter: Oh, were you just a fictional character born of the imagination of a group?
Mesires: My parents love was conditioned.
Hunter: My penis these days is unconditional.
Mesiles: Thats why were looking for it.
Hunter: For my penis
Mesires: And we are always looking.
Hunter: Big penis, George. They always find it. And I love you because youre black.
Mesires: Its very annoying to talk about frivolity.
Hunter:Thats true, but Ive finished my rant.
The photos stored on the hunters laptop included a meme of his father and President Obama, but also an n-word.
The meme, dated June 5, 2017, mentioned that Obama and Biden left the White House in 2016. The hunter was photographed in 2010 with his father and President Obama.
In October 2018, Mesiles sent hunter business partner Marvin Yang an invoice involved in a notorious deal with Chinese oil giant CEFC, and the lawyers hourly wage was $ 845.
Bills, including Hunters joint venture with Chinese, Telephone Conference with H. Biden on Hudson West, totaled $ 88,465 for 107 hours of work from August 2017 to April 2018.
Some of the photos stored on the hunters laptop contained memes containing n-words.
The hunter repeatedly described racist slander while talking to Chicagos corporate lawyer, George Messiah.
The June 5, 2017 meme included a photo of Joe Biden hugging Barack Obama and a caption explaining a joke conversation between the former and vice presidents.
Obama: Im lonely, man
Joe: Can I say that? only this time?
Obama: * Sigh * Please
Joe: Barack Obama
Its unclear why the hunter saved the meme on his computer.
Neither he nor Mesires responded to the DailyMail.coms request for comment.
The presidents son and the White House repeatedly did not respond to requests from the DailyMail.com for the material on his laptop.
His 51-year-old computer had a week-long internet browsing history from March 2019, but he abandoned it at a Delaware store.
Hunters father sought to make race a central issue in both the presidential campaign and his administration in a national protest against racism and police atrocities in 2020.
The message emerged a few days after Joe Biden gave a speech condemning racism to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre in Oklahoma.
Joe Biden said he had come to fill the silence in a speech last week following the Tulsa massacre, in which a white mob killed an estimated 300 blacks in Oklahoma.
Some injustices are so vicious, horrifying, so miserable that no matter how hard people try, they cant be buried, he said. Only truth can bring healing.
Biden has vowed to fight racism in police after George Floyds death and supports studies seeking compensation for slavery and other injustices against African Americans.
The president chose the first black vice president in the United States, and he himself was the vice president of the first black president.
In an interview with NBC Today Show in April, the president said he did not believe the country was racist.
The sentence may be embarrassing for the president, who has tried to portray racial justice as the administrations top priority.
I dont think America is a racist, he said. But I think there was a price to pay for the Jim Crow Law and earlier slavery.
400 years later, African Americans are far behind eight-ball in terms of education, health, and opportunity.
We have to deal with it.
Mr. Biden was previously the subject of slander alleging that he used n-word as an epithet of race.
Smia used a video of the 1985 Senate hearing, saying Biden I already have one mayor. I dont need to shoot any more big shots!
The senator at the time spoke that word, but in reality he quoted a member of the state of Louisiana and asked William Bradford Reynolds, who was appointed Deputy Attorney General at the time, why he was a member of the Diet. Asked if he allowed the gerrymandering to underestimate the black population, ignoring racist comments.
However, since the hearing in 1985, the attitude towards issuing n words, even quotes, has changed.
In October 2020, a freshman at Rutgers Law School in Newark used the term in a quote from a 1993 legal opinion in class to inform other students in advance that the quote contained a swearing. I warned you.
The student said: He uses racial language, uh, but its a quote. He said, I went to Trenton and came back with n *****. I will.
A line of competition broke out last month when her fellow students sent a petition to her and her professor to apologize.
The New York Times reported that university officials had discussed banning the use of the term in class at a series of meetings.
Hunter Biden uses n-word multiple times in casual conversations and text messages show
Source link Hunter Biden uses n-word multiple times in casual conversations and text messages show
Originally posted here:
- Sandra Cisneros Loves to Read About Women Waging Battle - The New York Times - September 5th, 2021
- New watchdog to crack down on modern slavery and low pay - Construction News - June 10th, 2021
- Every New Financial Bubble Is a Cry of Desperation - In These Times - June 10th, 2021
- Racial wealth gap may be a key to other inequities - Harvard Gazette - June 10th, 2021
- Factories that abuse and underpay staff could be banned from sales under new watchdog - The Mirror - June 10th, 2021
- Dr. Heavenly's Job Advice Has Fans In A Fury. Here's Why. - Nicki Swift - June 10th, 2021
- Germany, France and the UK apologize for the colonial past - Mediarun Search - June 10th, 2021
- Clack: Remember these other massacres of Blacks, too - San Antonio Express-News - June 10th, 2021
- Economic Sanctions of Pericles 2,500 Years Ago Backfired, Prolonging War - Greek Reporter - June 10th, 2021
- Ouachita announces students named to Fall 2020 Dean's List - Ouachita Baptist University News - February 1st, 2021
- For the Record | Real estate | Business World | wenatcheeworld.com - wenatcheeworld.com - August 6th, 2020
- Congress grills Facebook over its acquisitions and feature cloning - Yahoo Tech - July 30th, 2020
- The cheapest Cam Link clone you can buy actually works pretty well - The Verge - July 30th, 2020
- Lucasfilm Reportedly Has Plans To Bring Yoda Back Via Cloning - We Got This Covered - July 30th, 2020
- Former 'Thone Clone' Elroy Hefner remembered as caring, conservative legislator - Omaha World-Herald - July 30th, 2020
- How Star Wars Bounty Hunter Influenced The Clone Wars Canon - Screen Rant - July 30th, 2020
- Clone troopers feeling remorse amid execution of Jedi - Dork Side of the Force - July 30th, 2020
- Thousands of these self-cloning ticks now in Kentucky - Frederick News Post - July 30th, 2020
- TV and Film Review: The Clone Wars Season 1: The Gungan General - Fantha Tracks - July 30th, 2020
- Tick that can clone itself is found on cattle in Southern Ky. and wildlife in Eastern Ky.; it's also a threat to pets, and hard to identify - The... - July 30th, 2020
- THE BAD BATCH TV Show On Disney+ Could Include THE CLONE WARS And REBELS Hero Captain Rex - CBM (Comic Book Movie) - July 30th, 2020
- Breath of the Wild "clone" Genshin Impact gets release date - KitGuru - July 30th, 2020
- Pet Clones Market Review with 2025 Forecast Global Analysis by Types, Applications, Regions, Size & Trends, Top Players - Market Research Posts - July 30th, 2020
- 10 Video Game Clones That Kicked Your (Own) Ass - WhatCulture - July 30th, 2020
- 2020 Comic-Con at Home: How to watch panels and events, what to expect - Tom's Guide - July 26th, 2020
- How to Watch Comic-Con@Home on IGN Live and the Full Panel Schedule - IGN Southeast Asia - July 20th, 2020