Nearly half of the best family resorts in the Caribbean are in the DR
Going on vacation to the Caribbean seemed to be an adults-only option overall, but resorts across the area cater to families.
Today, thousands of families are finding resorts in theDominican Republic(Punta Cana),Montego Bay, andTurks & Caicos, to name a few, which have amenities for children.
Therefore, below are 20 Caribbean resorts that are ideal for a family vacation with children, of which 9 are in Punta Cana.
The Grand Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real
The hotel has a fantastic family section with a childrens area that includes a trampoline and a climbing wall. In addition how much with a care service for the youngest.
Family Club At Barcelo Bavaro Palace
It allows guests to access all the comforts and facilities of the main resort, even if they stay in the family section, as well as other advantages for children.
The Family Club offers a smaller water park and drinks and snacks for children in the minibar of a family suite.
Eden Roc Cap Cana
The resort is ideal for families who want to get away from the crowds and enjoy a relaxing vacation with each other.Children can hang out at the Koko Kids Club, which is free for three hours.
Now Onyx Punta Cana
There are several activities that parents and children can enjoy with each other, including water sports and even spa treatments for children.All restaurants at Now Onyx Punta Cana have a childrens menu and parents will also find a childrens club if they want to enjoy a moment with other adults.
Majestic Colonial Punta Cana
It accepts children up to three years of age and reviews have shown that children who have spent time at the community kids club still want to return day after day.The resort staff is great with younger kids and a mini disco will keep the kids entertained all night.
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa
It has an amazing Explorers Club for kids, which gives parents their own time to enjoy the holidays.
Activities at Explorers Club include arts and crafts, a pirate ship water slide, storytelling, big-screen movies on the beach, and weekly camping adventures.
Grand Memories Splash Punta Cana
Multiple reviews have rated Grand Memories Splash Punta Cana five stars for its incredible activities for children.Parents have been excited about professional care while their kids are at the kids club while having a quiet time for themselves.
Also, you cant beat the water park, which is said to be the largest in the Caribbean.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana
It is where adults and children will find many things to do during the day.In fact, this all-inclusive resort is opening a Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club that will feature endless entertainment for children, including crafts, water games, and nature walks.
Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana
The first resort of its kind in the Caribbean where there are amenities for children of all ages, such as the Aqua Nick playground, colorful water slides, and the chance to hang out with Nickelodeon characters over breakfast.
The other resorts that make up the list, according to TheTravel.com are:
Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Village & Spas Sesame Street
Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club Beaches
The Reef At Atlantis
Beaches Negril Resort & Spa
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
Grace Bay Club
Iberostar Selection Rose Hall Suites
Carlisle Bay Antigua Beachfront Resort
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
- A Guide to the Caribbean Islands Reopening this Summer - Cond Nast Traveler - June 21st, 2020
- Massive Saharan Dust Plume Now in the Caribbean Sea to Complete 5000-Mile Journey From Africa to US This Week - The Weather Channel - June 21st, 2020
- All the Caribbean countries that are currently open for tourism - Time Out - June 21st, 2020
- Anything but plain sailing through the Caribbean - Sail World - June 21st, 2020
- Traveling to the US Virgin Islands, Explained Caribbean Journal - Caribbean Journal - June 21st, 2020
- Ritz-Carlton Reserve Reopening in Puerto Rico Caribbean Journal - Caribbean Journal - June 21st, 2020
- St Barth to Reopen for Tourism on June 22 Caribbean Journal - Caribbean Journal - June 21st, 2020
- Tourism in the Caribbean will be different as they emerge from COVID-19 - South Florida Caribbean News - June 21st, 2020
- Latin America & the Caribbean countries need to spend more and better on health to be better able to face a major health emergency like COVID-19... - June 21st, 2020
- Pressure on Caribbean tourism - Caribbean Life - June 21st, 2020
- Caribbean business leaders worried about second wave of COVID-19 - Jamaica Gleaner - June 21st, 2020
- This Year's St John Celebration Is Going Virtual Caribbean Journal - Caribbean Journal - June 21st, 2020
- Why Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Norwegian Cruise Stocks Just Got Torpedoed and Are Going Down - Motley Fool - June 21st, 2020
- Haitians join with Caribbean community to demand justice - Haitian Times - June 21st, 2020
- Divi Is Reopening Its Resorts in Aruba Caribbean Journal - Caribbean Journal - June 21st, 2020
- THE VIEW FROM EUROPE: Britain's culture war and the Caribbean - Barbados Advocate - June 21st, 2020
- JetBlue Is Adding New Flights to St Thomas, Puerto Rico - Caribbean Journal - June 21st, 2020
- Will Attending Medical School In The Caribbean Hurt My Chances Of Becoming A U.S. Doctor? - Forbes - May 11th, 2020
- Sandals Planning to Reopen Most of Its Caribbean Resorts in June - Caribbean Journal - May 11th, 2020
- The Island of Nevis Says It Is Coronavirus Free Caribbean Journal - Caribbean Journal - May 11th, 2020
- Taiwan's Medical Diplomacy in the Caribbean: A Final Stand Against Beijing? - The Diplomat - May 11th, 2020
- Ralph Jimenez: Corruption and hopelessness in the Caribbean - Concord Monitor - May 11th, 2020
- Caribbean tourism has been decimated by COVID-19. But the private sector can cushion the blow - World Economic Forum - May 11th, 2020
- Road to Recovery: Disney Plans, Plus Restored Flights to the Caribbean - TravelPulse Canada - May 11th, 2020
- The coast may be clear now, but sargassum is heading from the Caribbean to Florida shores, scientists warn - News-Press - May 11th, 2020
- The Caribbean can supply the US with ginger year-round - FreshPlaza.com - May 11th, 2020
- How Sandals Is Adapting Its Caribbean Resorts Caribbean Journal - Caribbean Journal - May 11th, 2020
- Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Could Be Eyeing a New Heroine - Gizmodo - May 11th, 2020
- Pirates of the Caribbean 6: Did Disney pick Karen Gillan for new lead? - Deseret News - May 11th, 2020
- North America: The curse of the Caribbean - IPS Journal - May 11th, 2020
- Research Shows Transplanting Staghorn Corals Could Help The Species Recover In The Caribbean - National Parks Traveler - May 11th, 2020
- I'm Quarantined on a Yacht in the Caribbean. It's Not What You Think - Fodor's Travel - May 11th, 2020
- Royal Caribbean Owned Cruise Ships Gather at Private Island - Cruise Hive - May 11th, 2020
- Do you know the volcanoes of the Caribbean? - Loop News Barbados - May 3rd, 2020
- The Perfect Sun Shirts for the Caribbean - Caribbean Journal - May 3rd, 2020
- Hurricanes Are Reshaping Evolution Across the Caribbean - The New York Times - May 3rd, 2020
- From The Bahamas to St Thomas, the Caribbean's Most Famous Cocktails - Caribbean Journal - May 3rd, 2020
- Caribbean Hotels Advised to Replace Buffet Dinners and Minibars - Travel Agent - May 3rd, 2020
- Latin America and the Caribbean Region COVID-19 Situation Report No. 2 - Argentina - ReliefWeb - May 3rd, 2020
- Hold on Tight: Researchers Say Caribbean Lizards Grow Bigger Toes to Survive Hurricanes - The Weather Channel - May 3rd, 2020
- Pirates Of The Caribbean 6: Release Date, Plot, And Get All The Latest Updates We Have So Far - World Top Trend - May 3rd, 2020
- Puerto Rico earthquake: 5.5 magnitude quake rocks Caribbean - is there a tsunami warning? - Express.co.uk - May 3rd, 2020
- Escape To The Caribbean With These Soulful Recipes - Essence - May 3rd, 2020
- One Photographer Documents the Lives of Schoolchildren in the Caribbean - AnOther Magazine - May 3rd, 2020
- Heres Everything You Know So Far About Pirates Of Caribbean 6 - World Top Trend - May 3rd, 2020
- Port of New Orleans gains new Evergreen service offering connections to the Caribbean - Container Management - May 3rd, 2020
- European Union and Latin America and the Caribbean: joining efforts against the coronavirus - OnCubaNews - May 3rd, 2020
- A Rockefeller Resort in the Caribbean Is Restored to Its Rustic Glory - Yahoo Lifestyle - May 3rd, 2020
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Every Main Character, Ranked by Sword-Fighting Skills - Screen Rant - May 3rd, 2020
- Royal Caribbean: Best of a Challenged Bunch, but Thats not Saying Much - Yahoo Finance - May 3rd, 2020
- Protecting the Caribbean's most vulnerable people in the face of COVID-19: A UN Resident Coordinator blog - UN News - April 2nd, 2020
- How A Little Island In The Caribbean Sea Is Standing Up To The Goliath Of Coronavirus - Forbes - April 2nd, 2020
- Empty Hotels. Idled Tour Buses. The Pandemic Is Devastating Tourism. - The New York Times - April 2nd, 2020
- How COVID-19 Has Affected the Caribbean and Latin America - NBC 6 South Florida - April 2nd, 2020
- CBP Reminds Boaters of Reporting Requirements in the Caribbean to Slow COVID-19 Spread - HSToday - April 2nd, 2020
- Caribbean Moment: A Perfect Sandbar in The Bahamas - Caribbean Journal - April 2nd, 2020
- Corona Around the Caribbean - The St. Kitts-Nevis Observer - April 2nd, 2020
- Caribbean Moment: In Saint Lucia, a Journey to the Pitons - Caribbean Journal - April 2nd, 2020
- Around the Caribbean...Around the Caribbean...Around the Caribbean - Jamaica Observer - April 2nd, 2020
- Customs and Border Protection Reminds Boaters of Reporting Requirements in Caribbean - St, Thomas Source - April 2nd, 2020
- 24 Movies That Will Take You to the Caribbean Right Now - Caribbean Journal - April 2nd, 2020
- Take a mini-break in the Caribbean without leaving your house - Lonely Planet Travel News - April 2nd, 2020
- Are You Ready to Buy Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and NCL? - Motley Fool - April 2nd, 2020
- Caribbean nationals among thousands of COVID-19 deaths - Caribbean Life - April 2nd, 2020
- Caribbean Map / Map of the Caribbean - Maps and ... - March 31st, 2020
- Around the Caribbean... Around the Caribbean...Around the Caribbean... - Jamaica Observer - March 31st, 2020
- Helping the Caribbean in a Pandemic | Therese Turner-Jones - Caribbean360.com - March 31st, 2020
- CHTA: The Caribbean will resurface stronger in tourism - Dominican Today - March 31st, 2020
- Captain Lee From 'Below Deck' Expresses Concern the Caribbean Will Be 'Hit Hard' by Coronavirus - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - March 31st, 2020
- Trinidad Records Third Death from COVID-19 - caribbeannationalweekly.com - March 31st, 2020
- On the Trail of James Bond in the Caribbean, From Jamaica to Nassau - Caribbean Journal - March 31st, 2020
- Caribbean Map / Map of the Caribbean - Maps and Information ... - March 26th, 2020
- Caribbean Must Prepare Against Food Shortages because of COVID-19 - caribbeannationalweekly.com - March 26th, 2020
- Coronavirus Threatens Tourism Industry In The Caribbean - International Business Times - March 26th, 2020
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Latin America and the Caribbean: Time for Strong Policy Actions - International Monetary Fund - March 26th, 2020
- COVID-19 Watch: Caribbean islands surge past 750 confirmed cases of coronavirus - Antigua Observer - March 26th, 2020
- 10 Movies To Watch If You Love Pirates Of The Caribbean - Screen Rant - March 26th, 2020
- Reinvigorating Economic Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean: Can deep trade agreements help? - International Banker - March 26th, 2020
- Caribbean update on COVID-19 situation in the region - eTurboNews | Trends | Travel News - March 26th, 2020
- Around the Caribbean... Around the Caribbean... Around the Caribbean - Jamaica Observer - March 26th, 2020