The next thing the Democrats have to do is get Bolshevik Bernie out of the race before Sunday, which is when the next debate is scheduled.
Sleepy Joe Biden has already been allowed to sit down (the debate is, after all, sponsored by CNN). But the condition that Joe finds himself in now, utterly incoherent, babbling, totally non compos mentis, it wouldnt be enough to wheel him on stage in an iron lung, with an oxygen mask on his face.
They have to cancel that Sunday night debate, dammit! The Deep State has to be saying to themselves, we dont care if we have to buy Breadline Bernie three summer camps on Lake Champlain to get him out of the fight this time, it has to be done!
The former vice president has become a one-man assembly line of gaffes. A few weeks ago, wed get a couple every weekend, and theyd spice up the Monday radio show.
You know, confusing Ohio and Iowa, California and Nevada, rhapsodizing about the beauty of Keene, Vermont.
But as the primaries and caucuses began, the pace intensified.
People of Nevada are watching, he said last month, and Im gonna be out there soon enough. But tonight, though, we just heard from the first two of the 50 states. Its important that Iowa and Nevada have spoken but look, its important we hear from Nevada and South Carolina.
And dont forget Nevada either, Mr. Vice President.
Now we get one or two new gaffes every day. My producer breaks in during the broadcast with the latest howler, like Monday when Biden said, Together I think we can win back the House, before remembering that the glorious victory had occurred 16 months earlier. Short-term memory is always the first thing to go, isnt it?
He also said something else that I spent part of Tuesday morning trying to transcribe. I finally got it, I think, although you cant get sure:
Look, they always say, Biden dismisses China. I dont di-di-dimiss China. But if we invest in ourselves, as they say in a little steel town where I come from, Claymont, Delaware, not a patch on our jeans. (Or was it team?)
But even as I kept trying to decipher the previous days mumbling, Biden was getting into it with a hardhat in Michigan. The guy was asking him about guns, and Slow Joe was babbling about AR-14s and he finally told him, Youre full of (bleep)!
But then, Joe has a problem with guns, I mean beyond the actual Second Amendment.
Who in Gods name needs a hundred rounds in a bullet in a gun you have?
Or, You cannot have 20, 30, 40 clips in a weapon.
On the alt-left networks, they call these gaffes. And the Democrat hacks say, well, he has gaffes but he doesnt lie. Although of course he does remember, just recently, how he was arrested with Nelson Mandela in Soweto oh never mind.
Ive been in debates. I debated Paul Ryan. I debated that woman who could see Russia. Okay?
Okay. In Iowa, he forgot Steve Lynchs name. On Super Tuesday, he introduced his wife as his sister, and vice versa. He called Julian Castro Julio. He thinks Beto ORourke is Latino.
Last weekend he called himself Joe OBiden Bama. He thinks hes running for the Senate, and that a Senate candidate in South Carolina is running for president. He even forgets the name of the man he used to call Barack America. Now he says it was President (long awkward pause) my boss.
President My Boss. Yes, those were the days, when President America picked him to head up the inauguration in January of 2012, actually 2013, no wait a minute, we elected in 2012, 2010 or 13.
Come on, you remember. It was back in the spring, late fall, early sum I mean late spring late winter early fall early anyway, you know what I mean.
We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by the go you know, the thing
So you go ahead and stack spaghetti sauce at a store and and and a supermarket you control the guy or the woman who runs the runs runs the brings out the carts on on on a forklift
Its comedy gold, but now his handlers are desperately trying to keep his, ahem, remarks short. But that debate on Sunday night, good Lord, even on CNN, which has already tried to disembowel Bernie at least a couple of times.
The only question for the Biden campaign now is, How much, Bernie? How much do you want? And if you want to stay in this fight all the way to Milwaukee Bernie what are you, a lying dog-faced pony soldier?
Read the original here:
- Netflix launches its first TV channel that streams shows just like regular telly - The Sun - November 13th, 2020
- Hungarian Press Roundup: No Compromise in Sight over Theatre and Film University - Hungary Today - September 8th, 2020
- Slow Joe Biden is a few fries short of a Happy Meal: Howie Carr - Boston Herald - September 8th, 2020
- [OPINION] Law and order president? The chaos and violence Trump wants you to be fearful and hateful of is happening now under his watch - Asian... - September 8th, 2020
- Here's Why You Should Never Use the Term "Alt-Left" - POPSUGAR - September 8th, 2020
- With Republicans like these, who needs Ds? - The Highland County Press - September 2nd, 2020
- Resident Evil survival horror TV series is coming to Netflix and fans think its the next Stranger Things - The Sun - September 2nd, 2020
- Checking In With the Newsletter Economy - New York Magazine - September 2nd, 2020
- Say Goodbye to IITs, IIMs Et Al? NEP 2020 Will Convert Indias Top Institutions Into JNU Copies - Swarajya - August 10th, 2020
- What is the "alt-left" Trump was talking about? - CBS News - August 7th, 2020
- Is There an 'Alt-Left'? - Snopes.com - August 7th, 2020
- Antifa Berkeley: Why the 'Alt-Left' Is a Problem | Time - August 7th, 2020
- Alt-Right, Alt-Left, Antifa: A Glossary of Extremist ... - August 7th, 2020
- McCarthyite witch-hunt over alleged anti-Semitism explodes in British Labour Party - WSWS - August 3rd, 2020
- Howie Carr: Alt-left media still cling to their Big (Russia) Lie - Boston Herald - July 28th, 2020
- What Is Alt-Left? Here's What You Really Need to Know - July 23rd, 2020
- What Is the 'Alt-Left'? For Starters, Not a Thing | WIRED - July 23rd, 2020
- Why the Alt-Left Is a Problem, Too | Vanity Fair - July 23rd, 2020
- Netflix launches shuffle button that plays a random show for viewers who dont know what to watch - The Sun - July 23rd, 2020
- The Shot Heard Roundand Round and Roundthe World - The Dispatch - July 12th, 2020
- The Rising Blood Tide of The Alt-Left & the Real Threat of Antifa - AmmoLand Shooting Sports News - July 12th, 2020
- As shul reopens, can we make it more welcoming to Orthodox women? - Forward - June 22nd, 2020
- End the Civil War Before It Starts: Vote Engel and Schleifer - The Jewish Press - JewishPress.com - June 22nd, 2020
- Conservative Jews: Do you care about Israel? Then vote Trump out - Forward - June 21st, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE: East Hampton Testing Site To Open May 15 - 27east.com - May 9th, 2020
- AltLeft Shuts Down Toronto Comedy Show Over Words 'Free ... - May 3rd, 2020
- Essential Mac keyboard shortcuts and key combinations - Macworld UK - May 3rd, 2020
- Living in an Italy consumed by fear - The Spectator USA - March 27th, 2020
- Hungarian Press Roundup: Weeklies on the State of Emergency - Hungary Today - March 27th, 2020
- Netflix is testing cheap new mobile-only plan that costs just 2.40 a month - The Sun - March 16th, 2020
- Life under lockdown: Italy is being consumed by panic - Spectator.co.uk - March 16th, 2020
- The Death Throes of the Failed Sandernista Revolution - Real Context News - March 16th, 2020
- Netflix trialling 2.99 cheapest ever plan but it only works on smartphones or tablets - The Sun - February 12th, 2020
- Netflix offers first-ever FREE movie that you dont need account to watch - The Sun - February 12th, 2020
- Netflix FINALLY lets you turn those annoying autoplaying trailers off heres how - The Sun - February 12th, 2020
- Netflix FORCED to remove nine movies after government objections including boozy Jesus party film - The Sun - February 12th, 2020
- One of the Vail Valley's fur-baby favorites, Dr. Julie Alt, is calling it a career - Vail Daily News - January 30th, 2020
- The psychology and physiology of propaganda: A study of the radicalization of women - University of Virginia The Cavalier Daily - January 30th, 2020
- Everything Paradox Interactive Announced At PDXCON 2019 - Kotaku Australia - October 24th, 2019
- Netflix vows crackdown on users who share logins with pals or family and could make you pay EXTRA - The Sun - October 24th, 2019
- Dont like the facts? Just Schiff the narrative - Boston Herald - October 1st, 2019
- UI Events KeyboardEvent code Values - World Wide Web ... - June 3rd, 2019
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python - June 3rd, 2019
- AltLeft.com "The Left of the AltRight" - May 2nd, 2019
- Andrew Yang Rejects Support From White Nationalists ... - May 1st, 2019
- Lionel Nation - YouTube - April 22nd, 2019
- The Politically Incorrect Australian - April 22nd, 2019
- KNOPPIX 8.1.0 - Linux Live System - knopper.net - March 5th, 2019
- KNOPPIX 7.7.1 - Linux Live System - January 4th, 2019
- Jacobs Email - IT - Teamwork at Jacobs University - January 4th, 2019
- KNOPPIX 7.4.2 / ADRIANE 1.7 - Live CD / DVD - December 19th, 2018
- Alt-Left Melts Down Over "Unmasking Antifa" Act | Zero Hedge - December 19th, 2018
- Virginia Election Predictions: Will Weather Rain on ... - August 24th, 2018
- What is the Alt Left? - American Greatness - June 29th, 2018
- John McCain: Dying Without Dignity - committedconservative.com - June 10th, 2018
- KNOPPIX 8.0.0 - Linux Live System - May 25th, 2018
- Protesters Try to Shut Down Jordan Peterson at Queen's ... - April 27th, 2018
- KNOPPIX 8.1.0 - Linux Live System - March 19th, 2018
- Robert Stark Talks to Ashley Messinger About ... - altleft.com - March 18th, 2018
- Jordan Towers 70news - March 7th, 2018
- A Clockwork Greenshirt Introducing the Alt Left ... - February 6th, 2018