$1,000 a month or mainstream conservatism? It focuses the mind like a laser:
Theres no indication that the campaign has courted that support, and when reached by The Verge, Yang unequivocally rejected it. I denounce and disavow hatred, bigotry, racism, white nationalism, anti-Semitism and the alt-right in all its many forms. Full stop, Yang said in a statement. For anyone with this agenda, we do not want your support. We do not want your votes. You are not welcome in this campaign.
As one of the first Asian American candidates for President in our history and the son of immigrants, I see racism and white nationalism as a threat to the core ideals of what it means to be an American, Yang continued. I have two young children who will grow up in this country. I know what that means.
There are some people who are mad about this.
Im not one of those people. Why on earth would I be mad about this? The GOP Congress has condemned White Nationalists at least three times since Charlottesville. If memory serves, I believe they have done it last week and at least twice so far this year alone. Donald Trump even said after the shooting in Pittsburgh that those seeking the Jews destruction, we will seek their destruction.
Im under no illusions that Andrew Yang, an Asian Democrat running in a Democratic primary, is a White Nationalist or Alt-Right candidate. He is a Green Nationalist. He wants to give everyone $1,000 a month. Im on board with that. And let me tell you, Green Nationalism is sounding a whole lot more attractive right now than four more years of cuckservatism.
I voted for Donald Trump because of immigration, trade, foreign policy and political correctness. Ive watched him and graded him every day for over two years. He has failed across the board on all of those issues. He has also repeatedly shown that he is untrustworthy. What ever came of his promises to end birthright citizenship, social media censorship or Antifa violence? Does he not realize what a massive bait and switch it was to endorse RAISING legal immigration?
Now, I am thinking less about trying to reform the GOP and save America the last two years has shown that Republicans are utterly unwilling to so much as even try to amend their legislative agenda to make it more populist than what I can get out of the rotten system. Im now going to vote on the basis on issues like bills, health care, student loan debt and the costs of education. Thats what I want to hear about. Everyone has those concerns, not just White Nationalists.
I dont want to hear the 1,000th podcast about Robert Mueller or the 5,000th episode of Hannity about Peter Strzok. I dont want to read or listen to anymore copes about how Trump can still turn this around or wildly unrealistic 4D Chess scenarios about how Trump is going to do this or that at some point in the future. In 2020, I want candidates to explain to me in clear, unambiguous language what they can do to improve the material standard of living of White Americans.
The GOP isnt going to build the border wall. It isnt even going to deport the illegal aliens that are already here. It isnt going to do anything about cultural decay. It certainly isnt going to end abortion. None of the social issues that conservatives run on are real. The only thing that matters is rewarding donors with the policies they wanted like tax cuts, deregulation, criminal justice reform, etc. Cuckservatism has nothing going for it.
Im so over pretending that anyone in Republican politics or mainstream conservatism shares my values. Look around and you will find that the Trump entourage from top to bottom is nothing but uninspiring grifters with stale rhetoric: Charlie Kirk, Candace Owens, Diamond and Silk, Mike Huckabee, Seb Gorka, etc. If you watched CPAC and still believe that any of these types are going to somehow turn the country around, I got a 30 foot Mexican border wall to sell you!
When the GOP is running in 2020 on Democrats are the real anti-Semites and theyre gonna take away our cheeseburgers, literal Burger Nationalism which went from being a meme last year into their actual messaging, it is best to just step aside and take the Yang bucks.
Note: I dont even believe we will get those Yang bucks. I just think it is a better idea than anything that I saw at CPAC.
See more here:
- Say Goodbye to IITs, IIMs Et Al? NEP 2020 Will Convert Indias Top Institutions Into JNU Copies - Swarajya - August 10th, 2020
- What is the "alt-left" Trump was talking about? - CBS News - August 7th, 2020
- Is There an 'Alt-Left'? - Snopes.com - August 7th, 2020
- Antifa Berkeley: Why the 'Alt-Left' Is a Problem | Time - August 7th, 2020
- Alt-Right, Alt-Left, Antifa: A Glossary of Extremist ... - August 7th, 2020
- McCarthyite witch-hunt over alleged anti-Semitism explodes in British Labour Party - WSWS - August 3rd, 2020
- Howie Carr: Alt-left media still cling to their Big (Russia) Lie - Boston Herald - July 28th, 2020
- What Is Alt-Left? Here's What You Really Need to Know - July 23rd, 2020
- What Is the 'Alt-Left'? For Starters, Not a Thing | WIRED - July 23rd, 2020
- Why the Alt-Left Is a Problem, Too | Vanity Fair - July 23rd, 2020
- Netflix launches shuffle button that plays a random show for viewers who dont know what to watch - The Sun - July 23rd, 2020
- The Shot Heard Roundand Round and Roundthe World - The Dispatch - July 12th, 2020
- The Rising Blood Tide of The Alt-Left & the Real Threat of Antifa - AmmoLand Shooting Sports News - July 12th, 2020
- As shul reopens, can we make it more welcoming to Orthodox women? - Forward - June 22nd, 2020
- End the Civil War Before It Starts: Vote Engel and Schleifer - The Jewish Press - JewishPress.com - June 22nd, 2020
- Conservative Jews: Do you care about Israel? Then vote Trump out - Forward - June 21st, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE: East Hampton Testing Site To Open May 15 - 27east.com - May 9th, 2020
- AltLeft Shuts Down Toronto Comedy Show Over Words 'Free ... - May 3rd, 2020
- Essential Mac keyboard shortcuts and key combinations - Macworld UK - May 3rd, 2020
- Living in an Italy consumed by fear - The Spectator USA - March 27th, 2020
- Hungarian Press Roundup: Weeklies on the State of Emergency - Hungary Today - March 27th, 2020
- Netflix is testing cheap new mobile-only plan that costs just 2.40 a month - The Sun - March 16th, 2020
- Howie Carr: Its time to wake up sleepy Joe Biden - Boston Herald - March 16th, 2020
- Life under lockdown: Italy is being consumed by panic - Spectator.co.uk - March 16th, 2020
- The Death Throes of the Failed Sandernista Revolution - Real Context News - March 16th, 2020
- Netflix trialling 2.99 cheapest ever plan but it only works on smartphones or tablets - The Sun - February 12th, 2020
- Netflix offers first-ever FREE movie that you dont need account to watch - The Sun - February 12th, 2020
- Netflix FINALLY lets you turn those annoying autoplaying trailers off heres how - The Sun - February 12th, 2020
- Netflix FORCED to remove nine movies after government objections including boozy Jesus party film - The Sun - February 12th, 2020
- One of the Vail Valley's fur-baby favorites, Dr. Julie Alt, is calling it a career - Vail Daily News - January 30th, 2020
- The psychology and physiology of propaganda: A study of the radicalization of women - University of Virginia The Cavalier Daily - January 30th, 2020
- Everything Paradox Interactive Announced At PDXCON 2019 - Kotaku Australia - October 24th, 2019
- Netflix vows crackdown on users who share logins with pals or family and could make you pay EXTRA - The Sun - October 24th, 2019
- Dont like the facts? Just Schiff the narrative - Boston Herald - October 1st, 2019
- UI Events KeyboardEvent code Values - World Wide Web ... - June 3rd, 2019
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python - June 3rd, 2019
- AltLeft.com "The Left of the AltRight" - May 2nd, 2019
- Ripple Price Forecast: XRP vs SWIFT, SEC Updates, and More - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Looking Past the Bithumb Crypto Hack - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: This Week on Bitfinex, Tether, Coinbase, & More - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: What You Need to Know This Week - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: XRP Validators, Malta, and Practical Tokens - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETFs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Contradictions in Crypto - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: New Exchanges Could Boost Crypto Liquidity - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETF Rejection, AMD Microchip Sales, and Hedge Funds - April 29th, 2019
- Bitcoin Rise: Is the Recent Bitcoin Price Surge a Sign of Things to Come or Another Misdirection? - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Vitalik Buterin Doesn’t Care About Bitcoin ETFs - April 29th, 2019
- Lionel Nation - YouTube - April 22nd, 2019
- The Politically Incorrect Australian - April 22nd, 2019
- Some People Are Exceptionally Good at Predicting the Future - April 12th, 2019
- Scientists Say New Quantum Material Could “‘Download’ Your Brain” - April 12th, 2019
- Scientists Find a New Way to Kickstart Stable Fusion Reactions - April 12th, 2019
- The Israeli Moon Lander Is About to Touch Down - April 12th, 2019
- MIT Prof: If We Live in a Simulation, Are We Players or NPCs? - April 12th, 2019
- Here’s How Big the M87 Black Hole Is Compared to the Earth - April 12th, 2019
- Amazon Workers Listen to Your Alexa Conversations, Then Mock Them - April 12th, 2019
- NASA Is Funding the Development of 18 Bizarre New Projects - April 12th, 2019
- Report: Tesla Doc Is Playing Down Injuries to Block Workers’ Comp - April 12th, 2019
- Infertile Couple Gives Birth to “Three-Parent Baby” - April 12th, 2019
- NASA: Genetic Changes Caused by Space Travel Are Temporary - April 12th, 2019
- Israel’s Lunar Lander Just Crashed Into the Moon - April 12th, 2019
- We Wouldn’t Have the First Black Hole Image Without Katie Bouman - April 12th, 2019
- Family Caught Selling Diseased Body Parts to Medical Centers - April 12th, 2019
- SpaceX Milestone: Company Lands Three Falcon Heavy Boosters - April 12th, 2019
- Space Station Mice Learned to Propel Themselves in Zero Gravity - April 12th, 2019
- People Are Horrified When They Have to Torture a Virtual Person - April 12th, 2019
- Fecal Transplants Reduce Symptoms of Autism Long Term - April 12th, 2019
- The First Black Hole Photo Is Even More Amazing When You Zoom Out - April 12th, 2019
- Seven Ways Cannabis Legalization Will Make the Future Better - April 11th, 2019
- Chinese Scientists Gene-Hacked Super Smart Human-Monkey Hybrids - April 11th, 2019
- Scientists: Next Black Hole Image Will Be Way Clearer - April 11th, 2019
- Walmart Is Rolling Out Floor-Cleaning Robots in 1,500 Stores - April 11th, 2019
- Zapping Elderly People’s Brains Supercharges Their Working Memory - April 11th, 2019
- Tesla Says Autopilot Is Statistically Safer Than a Human Driver - April 11th, 2019
- Amazon Is Fighting South American Govs to Control “.Amazon” Domains - April 11th, 2019
- China Is Trying to Scrub Bikinis and Smoking From the Internet - April 11th, 2019
- Undersea Robots Are Helping Save the Great Barrier Reef - April 11th, 2019
- The Israeli Moon Lander Is About to Touch Down - April 11th, 2019
- Some People Are Exceptionally Good at Predicting the Future - April 11th, 2019
- Scientists Find a New Way to Kickstart Stable Fusion Reactions - April 11th, 2019