First we were told the phone call was, as The Washington Post breathlessly wrote, so troubling that it prompted an official in the US intelligence community to file a formal whistleblower complaint.
Then we actually got the transcript, and it was nothing, so we were informed by CNN that we had to read between the lines.
In other words, as the crooked FBI agent said of the Russian collusion hoax, there is no there there. So it was time for the Democrats to just plain make it up.
Thus, on Thursday morning, live on most TV channels, Rep. Adam Schiff, the Framingham-born hack Congressman from California, read into the record an utterly fabricated statement from President Trump to the president of Ukraine:
I dont see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And Im going to say this only seven times so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand, lots of it
And so on. Like everybody else in America, Schiff had the transcript of the real conversation in front of him, but it wasnt good enough. So he just made it up.
This was after Schiff said over and over again Wednesday that the innocuous phone call reminded him of a Mob extortion, after which Sen. Richard Blumenthal, Stolen Valor-CT, said the conversation was like a gangster shakedown, after which Hillary Clintons favorite reporter, Andrea Mitchell, said she was thinking Godfather.
Is there an echo in here?
As long as Schiff was at it, why didnt he make up Trump saying, Capisce? instead of understand? You know, Italian, like a real Godfather would say.
Remember, this is the same Schiff who appeared on alt-left cable TV hundreds of times over the past two years, claiming he had seen evidence of Trump-Russian collusion. Were still waiting him to produce it.
And now this making it up. Who does he think he is, a columnist for The Boston Globe?
Or maybe hes trying out for a gig on MSNBC. He can work with other such fake-news legends as Brian Williams, Lawrence ODonnell and Mike Barnicle (who used to make stuff up for the Globe before he turned over the coveted fiction slot on the metro page to Kevin Cullen).
Washington, D.C., is turning into the old movie Groundhog Day. The Democrats keep recycling the same old BS, day after day. Last week it was the fake news about Brett Kavanaugh, compliments of the failing New York Times.
And now this, the whistleblower who according to the inspector general of the so-called intelligence community exhibited some indica of an arguable political bias in favor of a rival political candidate.
No, youre kidding. It was a CIA guy, apparently, a Deep State swamp creature who can sharpen pencils and shuffle papers with the best of them, Ill bet, in the tradition of Brennan, Clapper and Comey. Maybe even worked for the Communist-voting Brennan, we now learn. One things for sure: James Bond he aint.
Brennan Jr.s whole complaint reads a lot like an even thinner-gruel version of Hillary Clintons dodgy dossier hearsay, second-hand gossip, innuendo, insinuations, etc. But then again, The New York Times bogus smear of Kavanaugh last week read like watered-down Christine Blasey Ford outtakes.
Thats what I mean about Groundhog Day. A decade ago, Nancy Pelosi said of the disaster known as Obamacare: We have to pass the bill before we can find out whats in it.
This week, before even reading the transcript, she opined that the president had breached his constitutional duties betrayed his oath of office.
I guess now the House has to impeach the President before they can find out if he actually committed a high crime or misdemeanor.
Basically, what the fake news media are telling us is, Trump meant something he actually didnt say. And at the same time, despite the videotape of Biden bragging about his threats to Ukraine, they want us to believe that the vice president didnt really mean what he actually did say.
You know who the real whistleblower is here? Donald J. Trump. Whatever happened to If You See Something, Say Something.
The new version of that, per Adam Schiff, is If You Dont See Something, Just Make It Up.
(Check out Howies latest Dirty Rats podcasts at howiecarrshow.com.)
Here is the original post:
- Say Goodbye to IITs, IIMs Et Al? NEP 2020 Will Convert Indias Top Institutions Into JNU Copies - Swarajya - August 10th, 2020
- What is the "alt-left" Trump was talking about? - CBS News - August 7th, 2020
- Is There an 'Alt-Left'? - Snopes.com - August 7th, 2020
- Antifa Berkeley: Why the 'Alt-Left' Is a Problem | Time - August 7th, 2020
- Alt-Right, Alt-Left, Antifa: A Glossary of Extremist ... - August 7th, 2020
- McCarthyite witch-hunt over alleged anti-Semitism explodes in British Labour Party - WSWS - August 3rd, 2020
- Howie Carr: Alt-left media still cling to their Big (Russia) Lie - Boston Herald - July 28th, 2020
- What Is Alt-Left? Here's What You Really Need to Know - July 23rd, 2020
- What Is the 'Alt-Left'? For Starters, Not a Thing | WIRED - July 23rd, 2020
- Why the Alt-Left Is a Problem, Too | Vanity Fair - July 23rd, 2020
- Netflix launches shuffle button that plays a random show for viewers who dont know what to watch - The Sun - July 23rd, 2020
- The Shot Heard Roundand Round and Roundthe World - The Dispatch - July 12th, 2020
- The Rising Blood Tide of The Alt-Left & the Real Threat of Antifa - AmmoLand Shooting Sports News - July 12th, 2020
- As shul reopens, can we make it more welcoming to Orthodox women? - Forward - June 22nd, 2020
- End the Civil War Before It Starts: Vote Engel and Schleifer - The Jewish Press - JewishPress.com - June 22nd, 2020
- Conservative Jews: Do you care about Israel? Then vote Trump out - Forward - June 21st, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE: East Hampton Testing Site To Open May 15 - 27east.com - May 9th, 2020
- AltLeft Shuts Down Toronto Comedy Show Over Words 'Free ... - May 3rd, 2020
- Essential Mac keyboard shortcuts and key combinations - Macworld UK - May 3rd, 2020
- Living in an Italy consumed by fear - The Spectator USA - March 27th, 2020
- Hungarian Press Roundup: Weeklies on the State of Emergency - Hungary Today - March 27th, 2020
- Netflix is testing cheap new mobile-only plan that costs just 2.40 a month - The Sun - March 16th, 2020
- Howie Carr: Its time to wake up sleepy Joe Biden - Boston Herald - March 16th, 2020
- Life under lockdown: Italy is being consumed by panic - Spectator.co.uk - March 16th, 2020
- The Death Throes of the Failed Sandernista Revolution - Real Context News - March 16th, 2020
- Netflix trialling 2.99 cheapest ever plan but it only works on smartphones or tablets - The Sun - February 12th, 2020
- Netflix offers first-ever FREE movie that you dont need account to watch - The Sun - February 12th, 2020
- Netflix FINALLY lets you turn those annoying autoplaying trailers off heres how - The Sun - February 12th, 2020
- Netflix FORCED to remove nine movies after government objections including boozy Jesus party film - The Sun - February 12th, 2020
- One of the Vail Valley's fur-baby favorites, Dr. Julie Alt, is calling it a career - Vail Daily News - January 30th, 2020
- The psychology and physiology of propaganda: A study of the radicalization of women - University of Virginia The Cavalier Daily - January 30th, 2020
- Everything Paradox Interactive Announced At PDXCON 2019 - Kotaku Australia - October 24th, 2019
- Netflix vows crackdown on users who share logins with pals or family and could make you pay EXTRA - The Sun - October 24th, 2019
- UI Events KeyboardEvent code Values - World Wide Web ... - June 3rd, 2019
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python - June 3rd, 2019
- AltLeft.com "The Left of the AltRight" - May 2nd, 2019
- Andrew Yang Rejects Support From White Nationalists ... - May 1st, 2019
- Ripple Price Forecast: XRP vs SWIFT, SEC Updates, and More - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Looking Past the Bithumb Crypto Hack - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: This Week on Bitfinex, Tether, Coinbase, & More - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: What You Need to Know This Week - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: XRP Validators, Malta, and Practical Tokens - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETFs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Contradictions in Crypto - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: New Exchanges Could Boost Crypto Liquidity - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETF Rejection, AMD Microchip Sales, and Hedge Funds - April 29th, 2019
- Bitcoin Rise: Is the Recent Bitcoin Price Surge a Sign of Things to Come or Another Misdirection? - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Vitalik Buterin Doesn’t Care About Bitcoin ETFs - April 29th, 2019
- Lionel Nation - YouTube - April 22nd, 2019
- The Politically Incorrect Australian - April 22nd, 2019
- Some People Are Exceptionally Good at Predicting the Future - April 12th, 2019
- Scientists Say New Quantum Material Could “‘Download’ Your Brain” - April 12th, 2019
- Scientists Find a New Way to Kickstart Stable Fusion Reactions - April 12th, 2019
- The Israeli Moon Lander Is About to Touch Down - April 12th, 2019
- MIT Prof: If We Live in a Simulation, Are We Players or NPCs? - April 12th, 2019
- Here’s How Big the M87 Black Hole Is Compared to the Earth - April 12th, 2019
- Amazon Workers Listen to Your Alexa Conversations, Then Mock Them - April 12th, 2019
- NASA Is Funding the Development of 18 Bizarre New Projects - April 12th, 2019
- Report: Tesla Doc Is Playing Down Injuries to Block Workers’ Comp - April 12th, 2019
- Infertile Couple Gives Birth to “Three-Parent Baby” - April 12th, 2019
- NASA: Genetic Changes Caused by Space Travel Are Temporary - April 12th, 2019
- Israel’s Lunar Lander Just Crashed Into the Moon - April 12th, 2019
- We Wouldn’t Have the First Black Hole Image Without Katie Bouman - April 12th, 2019
- Family Caught Selling Diseased Body Parts to Medical Centers - April 12th, 2019
- SpaceX Milestone: Company Lands Three Falcon Heavy Boosters - April 12th, 2019
- Space Station Mice Learned to Propel Themselves in Zero Gravity - April 12th, 2019
- People Are Horrified When They Have to Torture a Virtual Person - April 12th, 2019
- Fecal Transplants Reduce Symptoms of Autism Long Term - April 12th, 2019
- The First Black Hole Photo Is Even More Amazing When You Zoom Out - April 12th, 2019
- Seven Ways Cannabis Legalization Will Make the Future Better - April 11th, 2019
- Chinese Scientists Gene-Hacked Super Smart Human-Monkey Hybrids - April 11th, 2019
- Scientists: Next Black Hole Image Will Be Way Clearer - April 11th, 2019
- Walmart Is Rolling Out Floor-Cleaning Robots in 1,500 Stores - April 11th, 2019
- Zapping Elderly People’s Brains Supercharges Their Working Memory - April 11th, 2019
- Tesla Says Autopilot Is Statistically Safer Than a Human Driver - April 11th, 2019
- Amazon Is Fighting South American Govs to Control “.Amazon” Domains - April 11th, 2019
- China Is Trying to Scrub Bikinis and Smoking From the Internet - April 11th, 2019
- Undersea Robots Are Helping Save the Great Barrier Reef - April 11th, 2019
- The Israeli Moon Lander Is About to Touch Down - April 11th, 2019
- Some People Are Exceptionally Good at Predicting the Future - April 11th, 2019
- Scientists Find a New Way to Kickstart Stable Fusion Reactions - April 11th, 2019