Dr Alex George has finally lifted the lid on the questions we all need answers to.
The former Love Island star and A&E doctor, 27, has been busy fighting the coronavirus on the frontline for the past number of weeks.
While the world has stopped, individuals are glued to the news, and are terrified to even leave the house, let alone get involved in any sexual activity.
Dr Alex has finally divulged into whether it's safe to have sex during the pandemic to the BBC, alongside sex journalist Alix Fox.
According to the famous doctor, when it comes to getting down and dirty while you're in a relationship, it's acceptable.
As long as both individuals are self isolating together, living together and sharing the same environment, the situation shouldn't change.
However if one partner is displaying symptoms of the deadly coronavirus, then they should maintain social-distancing and isolate, even within your home.
In that case, sex goes completely out the window.
When it comes to getting intimate with new parters, the former Love Island star highly urges fans to refrain from getting close.
"I certainly wouldn't advise having new sexual partners at the moment, because the risk is you could pass on the virus".
BBC Radio 1's Unexpected Fluids presenter, Alix Fox reiterates this conclusion by claiming that certain individuals may be carrying the virus without even knowing.
The presenter explains: "Even if you feel absolutely fine you could still pass on the infection to someone and they could pass it on to other people via close contact and kissing".
In terms of catching the coronavirus by touching a partner 'down there', Dr Alex doesn't rule anything out.
The 27-year-old says that if two partners are going to touch one another's genitals, then they are likely to be kissing too.
According to the Doc, by doing this, one could most definetly contract the highly contagious virus as it's passed on through saliva.
Essentially, any possibility of transfer of coronavirus - from your mouth to your hands, to genitals, to someone else's nose or mouth - increases the risk of passing on coronavirus.
At the moment, the NHS's main aim is to cut this back to the absolute minimum, so in that case, no contact between a partner that you're not living with is really important.
Dr Alex has vowed to beat coronavirus as he continues to work on the frontline for the NHS.
The Love Island star and A&E doctor sent out a strong message to his followers as he posed up in a hospital corridor dressed in scrubs, a face mask and a disposable cap.
He wrote on Instagram : "Covid-19 WILL NOT win. The NHS is SO resilient and we can and WILL do this.
"An update from the frontline, as well as the latest information on when widespread testing likely to occur, is live on my YouTube channel. Link is in bio"
He also thanked the nation for their support of NHS workers, adding: "The support from you all is unreal and its being heard, believe me. It means so much to all NHS staff".
Read this article:
- Cutthroat Island, One Of The Biggest Flops Ever, Discovers To Be Rediscovered 25 Years Later - Forbes - December 22nd, 2020
- Island Fin Pok will open a new Tampa Bay location in 2021 - Creative Loafing Tampa - December 22nd, 2020
- First doses of coronavirus vaccine administered in Staten Island nursing home - SILive.com - December 22nd, 2020
- On Our Island: Nonprofit highlights of the week - Long Island Business News - December 22nd, 2020
- Roughly 15K still without power on Vancouver Island after snowfall - CTV Edmonton - December 22nd, 2020
- New in 2021: Coney Island's new floating obstacle course will be largest of its kind - WLWT Cincinnati - December 22nd, 2020
- Ghost Of Tsushima Fans Save Torii Gate On Real-World Tsushima Island - Screen Rant - December 22nd, 2020
- The Burnt Island Light shines again! - PenBayPilot.com - December 22nd, 2020
- RCMP investigating sudden death of toddler on Vancouver Island - CBC.ca - December 22nd, 2020
- Love Island's Amber Gill reacts to Dubai criticism amid Tier 4 - digitalspy.com - December 22nd, 2020
- Mannar Island is a bird paradise that survived Sri Lanka's civil war. Now an Australian mining company wants its sand - ABC News - December 22nd, 2020
- Everything You Need to Know About Indian Creek Island, Miami's Most Exclusive Enclave - TownandCountrymag.com - December 22nd, 2020
- Little penguins active on West Island near Victor Harbor for first time in seven years - ABC News - December 22nd, 2020
- Christmas lights 2020: A guide to 15 beautiful Staten Island holiday house decorations - silive.com - December 5th, 2020
- Permits Filed for 2910 West 15th Street in Coney Island, Brooklyn - New York YIMBY - December 5th, 2020
- Giraffes Stranded on Island Saved by Floating Rescue Mission - TMZ - December 5th, 2020
- Fraser Island, a unique Australian ecosystem, is on fire as parts of the country swelter through record heat wave - CNN - December 5th, 2020
- National Guard extended through end of March - The Garden Island - December 5th, 2020
- Why is there a long line in the Staten Island Mall? - SILive.com - December 5th, 2020
- New Zealand officials file charges over deadly White Island volcano eruption - CNN - December 5th, 2020
- Macs Public House owner taken away in handcuffs as business protests dining mandates - SILive.com - December 5th, 2020
- Rediscovering The Brothers islands - CBC.ca - December 5th, 2020
- World islands Dubai developer to start handover of units in December - Arab News - December 5th, 2020
- Air Force To Build Alternate Airbase On Tinian Island In Case Guam Gets Knocked Out - The Drive - December 5th, 2020
- As first Noreaster of the season passes by, heavy rain hits Staten Island - SILive.com - December 5th, 2020
- NC Hazard Mitigation Team headed to Ocracoke Next Week - Island Free Press - December 5th, 2020
- GTA Online's New Island Location: Can You Go There Outside of Heists? - Screen Rant - December 5th, 2020
- Staten Island teacher accused of masturbating during virtual class - SILive.com - December 5th, 2020
- Feds approve sale of Three Mile Island amid concern about new owners ability to pay for decommissioning - PennLive - December 5th, 2020
- Jellyfish stings on the rise off Palm Island, as summer brings bluebottles and Irukandji - ABC News - December 5th, 2020
- St. Paul Island has no confirmed cases of COVID-19, but the community isn't letting down its guard - Alaska Public Media News - November 19th, 2020
- Number of Illegal Migrants Reaching Canary Islands on the Rise Amid COVID-19 - SchengenVisaInfo.com - November 19th, 2020
- Three players at Sea Island test positive for COVID-19 - ESPN - November 19th, 2020
- Mercer Island teen behind international COVID-19 data website tests positive for virus - KING5.com - November 19th, 2020
- An Iceberg the Size of South Georgia Island is on a Collision Course with South Georgia Island - Universe Today - November 19th, 2020
- The US's plans to keep a foothold against China in the Pacific have 'one huge blind spot' - Business Insider - Business Insider - November 19th, 2020
- Staten Island artists recognized for work in diversity, justice as part of 2020 Creative Climate Awards - SILive.com - November 19th, 2020
- On Horse Island, students take regenerative design 'off the grid' - Yale News - November 19th, 2020
- COVID-19 Is Reaching the Last Coronavirus-Free Nations on Earth - TIME - November 19th, 2020
- Avoiding storms and sea monsters on an impromptu paddle to Fishers Island - theday.com - November 19th, 2020
- Queer-Inclusive The Wilds Trailer Has Teen Girls on a Deserted Island - Advocate.com - November 19th, 2020
- Staten Island obituaries for Nov. 18, 2020 - SILive.com - November 19th, 2020
- Staten Island schools begin weekly coronavirus testing: What you need to know - silive.com - November 19th, 2020
- Shelter Island Reporter Letters to the Editor: Nov. 12-Nov. 19 - Shelter Island Reporter - November 19th, 2020
- Blue whales are returning to a tiny island in the sub-Antarctic 50 years after whaling in the region brought - Business Insider India - November 19th, 2020
- Hatteras Island power supply much more stable now - The Coastland Times - The Coastland Times - November 19th, 2020
- Billionaire William Gross Accused Of Blasting Gilligans Island Theme Song In Neighbor Dispute - CBS Los Angeles - November 19th, 2020
- Rowena Pagan and team help feed the houseless community - The Garden Island - November 19th, 2020
- April Freely Appointed Executive Director of Fire Island Artist Residency - Artforum - October 19th, 2020
- UFC Fight Island 6 Bonus Coverage - The Official Website of the Ultimate Fighting Championship - October 19th, 2020
- Do not be pressured to expose our island - The Garden Island - October 19th, 2020
- Joint Statement from the Citizens for Eagle Island and The Howard Hughes Corporation - hellowoodlands.com - October 19th, 2020
- On Brazils Island of Cats, Virus Led to Starvation - VOA Learning English - October 19th, 2020
- Donor offers $250K for lighthouse work near Mackinac Island, now its a race against winter - MLive.com - October 19th, 2020
- Rock Island High hosts public forums on renovations - WHBF - OurQuadCities.com - October 19th, 2020
- The Third Day Theory: Helen Is The Mother Of Osea Island - Screen Rant - October 19th, 2020
- 19th Street drowning is Tybee Islands 5th this year, officials say - WSAV-TV - October 19th, 2020
- Love Island's Curtis Pritchard and Amy Hart reunite during recording of his new podcast - Digital Spy - October 19th, 2020
- Staten Island Home of the Week: Castle-like estate, overlooking the entire island, $5.5M - SILive.com - October 19th, 2020
- Bucket brigade: Lack of water hampers response as Bondis Island Agawam landfill fire smolders for 3rd day - MassLive.com - October 19th, 2020
- 'Love Island' Winners Justine and Caleb Reunite and Theyre Just The Cutest - Essence - October 19th, 2020
- Touchless bathrooms, UV lights, HEPA filters: Rogers Coney Island unveils safety-influenced renovations - Fall River Herald News - October 19th, 2020
- Love Island USA winners reunite for relationship update - Digital Spy - October 19th, 2020
- Inter-island travel to return for Kauai, Honolulu, Maui, while Hawaii County opts-out - KHON2 - October 19th, 2020
- Providencia: An island with a 'sea of seven colours' - BBC News - October 19th, 2020
- Wish Upon a Food Truck Festival kicks off Saturday on City Island - ABC27 - September 18th, 2020
- A journalist's death stunned a small Island nation and ignited a fight for truth and justice - NBC News - September 18th, 2020
- Ice Age Cave Bear Found Preserved in Permafrost on Siberian Island - Smithsonian Magazine - September 18th, 2020
- Staten Island mom becomes a TikTok star with her videos about food, parenting advice - silive.com - September 18th, 2020
- Hunters fight off reported grizzly bear near Island Park - East Idaho News - September 18th, 2020
- Going green: Governors Island could soon house climate center - The Real Deal - September 18th, 2020
- Island Coast High School student arrested for texting threats to teacher - Wink News - September 18th, 2020
- Dream Honeymoons: Get Thee to an Island - My New Orleans - September 18th, 2020
- Jane Rogers position terminated -- for now -- by the Staten Island Yankees - SILive.com - September 18th, 2020
- David Robinson was left on an island during the 1995 Western Conference Finals - Pounding The Rock - September 18th, 2020
- Love Island USA: Season 2 Episode 22 TV Schedule, Streaming Options & Recap - Screen Rant - September 18th, 2020
- Staten Island Shakespearean Theatre embraces facial coverings in 'The Two Gentlemen of Verona production - SILive.com - September 18th, 2020
- Some Island kids return to in-person learning - Martha's Vineyard Times - September 18th, 2020
- BREAKING: Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay Theme Parks All Currently Closed at Capacity - wdwnt.com - September 8th, 2020
- OBITUARY: Janice Elaine Austin Lee, 85, of Merritt Island Passed Away on August 27 - SpaceCoastDaily.com - September 8th, 2020