I dont know whats happening either
Welcome toThe TabsLove Island 2020 gossip round-up, bringing you the pettiest drama and the least believable tabloid exclusives from around the web today.
Sophie and Wallace were voted out of the villa this weekend. In their exit interviews they were both asked who they thought was playing a game. Wallace said: Mike for sure. Sophie said: The only tiny game player would be Mike because some of his moves dont add up, but Im sure he doesnt mean anything maliciously.
Sophie added: I feel like some of the stuff he is doing doesnt add up. He said he had all these feelings for Leanne and then switched it off straight away and moved onto Jess. I dont know if hes playing a game or not. I feel like when things did break off with Leanne, he was scrambling and thinking I need to be in a couple, I need to have a connection in here. It worked because I feel like I left on the terms of him having a connection in the villa. None of the Islanders would have wanted to break that up because he and Jess had just had a kiss.
In an interview, Love Island 2018s Wes Nelson has said he wants to marry his girlfriend, Love Island 2019s Arabella Chi. He told CapitalXtra: In the future for sure. Were not rushing anything. Were going at our own pace, and thats why I think its been so successful. Weve just chilled.
He added: You know what it is, were just happy, genuinely really really happy, just smiling all the time. I dont think weve had an argument where weve been angry at each other.
He was then asked if Arabella was the one, and he replied: Of course its a yes, I dont get into relationships if Im not looking for a long-term and forever. The thing about Arabella is we not only work well as a couple, we work well as a working couple.
According to OddsChecker, a site which ranks all Bookies across the UK, Demi is the top woman to place bets on to win winter Love Island 2020. And tbh, nothing would make me happier than seeing her and Nas split the 50k and live happily ever after.
We were all lowkey expecting Sophie to leave with Connor when he was voted out. So when she stayed it looked as though it could have been the end of them both. But in her exit interview Sophie has said she wants to go on dates with him. She said: It would be nice to think we can pick up where we left off. Itd be starting from the beginning and going on dates. I always love a dinner date, so Id like to see him and go for dinner and drinks, thatd be ideal.
I cant wait to see Connor when I get back, it would be nice to go on a few dates and see what happens. I am very nervous to speak to him. I keep thinking, Will he even answer a DM? because I dont have his number! I am so excited to speak to him and see him.
Love Island wasnt the first time Shaughna has been on reality TV trying to find love. She was on Celebs Go Dating last year, where she had an awkward encounter with Made in Chelseas Sam Thompson at a mixer.
Firstly Sam pretended he was a TV presenter and started up conversation with Shaughna and another girl by saying: Hello, we are live from London. He then said: Really bad flirting from me, and asked Shaughna what she does for a living. She told him she works as a fire safety officer, and Sam said: We all need safety. No one needs fire. Unless, the good fire. Shaughna was confused, and so am I.
So it turns out Margot Robbie, as in Hollywood superstar actress Margot Robbie, is a Love Island superfan. She met ex-Islanders Lucie Donlan, Jordan Hames and Michael Griffiths at the London premiere of Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation Of One Harley Quinn. She was fangirling over them, taking selfies with them and then they all went to the afterparty and downed shots together.
Is this real life?
IT graduate and model, Chloe Ephraim, has some pretty harsh words about Luke M. She says she met him in Turkey when she was 18, thinking he was Justin Bieber. He then led her on for FIVE YEARS and was talking to her just days before he went on Love Island. She said finding out he was going on the show made her feel sick.
Chloe told the Sun: Ive felt so sick ever since I found out. I was speaking to him four days before he appeared on the show. We were planning for me to go down and visit him for a whole weekend. He started pursuing me again just after Christmas and he must have known that he was going on the show then.
He didnt say anything. He just led me on and I was planning to go stay with him for the whole weekend. I had to hear that hed gone on the show from my friend who I had been telling the night before how much I was looking forward to seeing him. I feel like an idiot.
She said they exchanged explicit messages, but were never in a proper relationship because of distance. Chloe added: I didnt think he was a player and thats why I liked him. But it makes sense as he used to send me intimate photos which already had captions on that he must have sent to other girls. I never said anything because I wanted to believe the best of him. My friend also found him on Tinder during a night out in Newcastle but I tried to brush it off. Weve been sending flirty text messages for five years and obviously I thought something was going to happen with us as he kept coming back to me. Hed stop talking to me when he got another girlfriend but would always restart with me and I put up with it.
Ellie Brown had a wild 2018 Love Island journey. She came in with Zara, kissed Dr Alex, dumped him, had a huge fight with Georgia Steel and left with Charlie Brake. But she says some of the dramatic scenes she was in, particularly where she called Georgia an ugly cunt after Georgia denied kissing Jack Fowler, were edited to make her look bitchy.
She told the Sun: I didnt really like how I was portrayed in Love Island. I dont feel like a true representation of what I am really like was shown. They made me look a bit bitchy. I got caught up in a few situations in the villa and I was defending friends but the way they did it made me look like I was getting involved in situations I shouldnt have, and that wasnt the case. I was sticking up for Laura who was crying her eyes out.
Remember when Wes went on Dancing on Ice and Megan Barton-Hanson went IN on his partner Vanessa Bauer? Then Megan and Wes ended up breaking up? Well Vanessa is back, and this time she actually is dating a Love Islander Jordan Hames.
The pair left the NTAs holding hands and were pictured getting into a taxi together. An onlooker told the Daily Mail: Vanessa and Jordan left the event holding hands it was obvious to those around them that theyve been seeing each other for a while.
Another source added: Jordan has been coming down to Dancing On Ice every week to support Maura, which is where hes also got to know Vanessa. Mutual friends say theyre the perfect match and are smitten though its definitely still early days.
For all the latest Love Island news, memes and gossiplike The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.
Love Island Gossip Column: Rebecca has a game plan? And which Islander had a threesome in the sea?!
Amber Gill is reportedly dating hot Premier League footballer Fikayo Tomori
Which Love Island boy would you couple up with? Take this quiz to find out
See more here:
- Islands of Ireland: Whiddy in the same boat - Irish Examiner - June 1st, 2020
- Mackinac Island eases into summer season with soft, soft opening - MLive.com - June 1st, 2020
- Watch Rivers Cuomo cover Jesus Christ Superstar song for Islands In The Zoom sessions - NME - June 1st, 2020
- Hundreds gather at Brown's Island: 'We are going to protest peacefully' - wtvr.com - June 1st, 2020
- New COVID-19 case with ties to San Juan Island under investigation - SanJuanIslander.com - June 1st, 2020
- Meet kumu the whitesaddle goatfish - Thegardenisland.com - June 1st, 2020
- Cruise the Greek Islands with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon - The New Yorker - June 1st, 2020
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on Big Island - West Hawaii Today - June 1st, 2020
- Staten Island obituaries for May 31, 2020 - silive.com - June 1st, 2020
- Staten Island ShopRite melee ignites feuding factions on masks in pandemic - silive.com - June 1st, 2020
- Allow Staten Island students to have outdoor graduation ceremonies, city official says - SILive.com - June 1st, 2020
- The island that can save America | TheHill - The Hill - June 1st, 2020
- Long wait to reopen is over for Vancouver Island gyms Vancouver Island Free Daily - vancouverislandfreedaily.com - June 1st, 2020
- A Vancouver Island Road Trip of Crisp Wines and Gigantic Trees - Cond Nast Traveler - May 15th, 2020
- Up-Island towns uneasy about summer influx - Martha's Vineyard Times - May 15th, 2020
- Rock Island County reports another COVID-19 death - Quad City Times - May 15th, 2020
- Kite-surfing and social distancing, but no Sullivans at Castle Island - The Boston Globe - May 15th, 2020
- A grand opening - Thegardenisland.com - May 15th, 2020
- Long before Covid-19, these islands were a refuge from plague - CNN - May 15th, 2020
- Booth doing 'virtual' concert to raise Trooper Island funds - WTVQ - May 15th, 2020
- Love Island's Finley Tapp creates Scottish lockdown survival kit while isolating with Paige Turley - Daily Record - May 15th, 2020
- The Womens Jail at Rikers Island Is Named for My Grandmother. She Would Not Be Proud. - The New York Times - May 15th, 2020
- Top Cuban Official Accuses America Of Committing Acts Of Terrorism Against Island Nation - CBS Miami - May 15th, 2020
- Grand Island Public Schools Foundation launching Give GIPS Week - Grand Island Independent - May 15th, 2020
- District Court judge: City of Bellevue cannot engage in 'island annexation' - Omaha World-Herald - May 15th, 2020
- Rare blue dragons are washing up on the Padre Island National Seashore - CNN - May 15th, 2020
- Staten Island Home of the Week: Privately-gated community with panoramic views, $3M - SILive.com - May 11th, 2020
- Antibody testing begins on the Big Island - West Hawaii Today - May 11th, 2020
- Hardwood logging on Manus Island has not delivered promised local benefits, report finds - The Guardian - May 11th, 2020
- Coronavirus claims 11 more Staten Islanders; more than 2K released from Island hospitals - SILive.com - May 11th, 2020
- South Padre Island properties unphased by COVID-19 housing market, realtor explains - KGBT-TV - May 11th, 2020
- Love Island's Malin Andersson felt 'shame' for staying with abusive ex after he 'beat her up' - Mirror Online - May 11th, 2020
- Love Island 2020 could be set for surprise return this Autumn after cancellation - RadioTimes - May 11th, 2020
- Tunnel to Towers Foundation working to take care of Staten Island - SILive.com - May 11th, 2020
- Staten Island obituaries for May 10, 2020 - SILive.com - May 11th, 2020
- Reveling in the Enigmatic Beauty of Easter Island - The New York Times - May 11th, 2020
- Help for parents and teachers; author gives tips - Shelter Island Reporter - Shelter Island Reporter - May 11th, 2020
- NYC's Coney Island Beach in Cyclone of Confusion for Summer - THE CITY - May 11th, 2020
- Danny Dyer says Love Island is a "pile of s**t" and leaves The Ranganation viewers - digitalspy.com - May 11th, 2020
- Island Luck CEO: No logic or rational in govt. decision making - EyeWitness News - May 11th, 2020
- Staten Island Zoo to host virtual meet and greet with exotic animals: How to attend - SILive.com - May 1st, 2020
- Artists campaign against Bristol Spike Island eviction of Howard Silverman - The Guardian - May 1st, 2020
- Coronavirus: Woman took son to Greek island to 'protect him from COVID-19' - Sky News - May 1st, 2020
- TSB investigation into Island Queen III incident issues three concerns - The Kingston Whig-Standard - May 1st, 2020
- This Tech Conference Is Being Held on an Animal Crossing Island - VICE - May 1st, 2020
- Island COVID-19 confirmed cases rise to 19 - Martha's Vineyard Times - May 1st, 2020
- VIRTUAL TOUR Island Farm: Going back in time to coastal farm life in the 1800s | The Coastland Times - The Coastland Times - May 1st, 2020
- Car thieves flocking to Staten Island during pandemic, many of them repeat offenders - SILive.com - May 1st, 2020
- Coney Island Hospital Treated To Record-Breaking Meal Donation For Staff - BKLYNER - May 1st, 2020
- Analysis: Staten Island has the highest rate of people tested in NYC for COVID-19 - SILive.com - May 1st, 2020
- John Grisham Returns to Camino Island, This Time in Hurricane Season - The New York Times - May 1st, 2020
- Naples, Marco Island beaches to reopen Thursday - Wink News - May 1st, 2020
- New confirmed case brings Island total to 18 - Martha's Vineyard Times - May 1st, 2020
- Grand Island's mayor wants to know how the feds will help, says city 'has paid a price' - Omaha World-Herald - May 1st, 2020
- Pete Davidson & Judd Apatow Movie King of Staten Island Skips Theatrical, Hits VOD This Summer - Deadline - May 1st, 2020
- ITV considers filming Love Island in Cornwall or cancelling series - The Guardian - May 1st, 2020
- Elderly fisherman rescued from Niagara River near Grand Island - Niagara Gazette - May 1st, 2020
- Bali is worlds most Instagrammed island - The Jakarta Post - Jakarta Post - April 28th, 2020
- Staten Island coronavirus hospitalizations hold steady; death toll increases by 23 - SILive.com - April 28th, 2020
- Small Island crews return to work - Martha's Vineyard Times - April 28th, 2020
- Staten Island Sports Hall of Fame will once again honor 4 at annual golf outing - SILive.com - April 28th, 2020
- South Padre Island reopens but some locals think its too soon - KXAN.com - April 28th, 2020
- Grand Island-area residents urged to avoid church services; Health Department worker tests positive - Omaha World-Herald - April 28th, 2020
- New York City's Hart Island: An overlooked final resting place - CBS News - April 28th, 2020
- COVID-19 testing rolls out on island - Vashon-Maury Island Beachcomber - April 28th, 2020
- Increased halal, kosher options offered at Staten Island meal sites - SILive.com - April 28th, 2020
- Greg Hardy ready to live on Fight Island, knockout all 15 heavyweights en route to UFC title - MMA Mania - April 28th, 2020
- Staten Island Home of the Week: Multiple large balconies and terraces, $2.9M - SILive.com - April 28th, 2020
- Lone Residents of Little Bay Islands Share Tips for Living in Times of Isolation - VOCM - April 28th, 2020
- On Fishers Island, protocols in place to limit spread of virus - Suffolk Times - April 28th, 2020
- Running for her hometown; Alex Graham completes marathon on the Island - Shelter Island - Shelter Island Reporter - April 28th, 2020
- How Staten Island nursing homes stepped up to face hospital coronavirus overflow - SILive.com - April 28th, 2020
- Grizzly bear just relocated from Vancouver Island shot dead - Nanaimo News Bulletin - April 28th, 2020
- Fears of Coronavirus Catastrophe at Rikers Jail - The New York Times - March 31st, 2020
- Ahead of the Curve? - Big Island Now - March 31st, 2020
- COVID-19: What's closed on Marco Island? - Marco News - March 31st, 2020
- During the coronavirus outbreak, a tale of two Rhode Islands - The Boston Globe - March 31st, 2020
- A Group of Islands in Northern Scotland Have Too Much Clean Energy, so They Are Producing Hydrogen Power - Interesting Engineering - March 31st, 2020
- Civil Defense Announces 11th COVID-19 Case on Big Island - Big Island Now - March 31st, 2020
- In the time of coronavirus, Vancouver Islands gardeners grow resilient - The Globe and Mail - March 31st, 2020