TLDR: The SEO and Social Media Ads Certification Bundle explains how to market, grow audiences, and convert sales in the online world.
If you dont feel 100 percent comfortable that youve got a full command over how to reach and market to potential customers online, dont be discouraged. Between constantly changing avenues and best practices that can shift almost daily, pinning down the best way to get the word out about your products and services to a receptive audience is incredibly tricky.
Not impossible, however. There are methods that can increase your chances of reaching your target audience and finding the customers you seek. The training in The SEO and Social Media Ads Certification Bundle ($29.99, over 90 percent off from TNW Deals) can give you a strong leg up in smart, battle-tested approaches for pushing your brand forward on the web.
The collection brings together six courses that examine different tactics for crafting a visible online presence that can drive sales.
In Introduction to SEO Split Testing and Optimization, youll not only learn how search engine optimization (SEO) works but also how to use the tools to conduct split testing to determine which approaches are effective and which ones arent in unlocking SEO success.
With How to Start an Online Store Using WordPress and WooCommerce, students explore the steps to help newbies and seasoned pros alike build a digital storefront that can have a fully-stocked online business up on its feet using WordPress and its business-minded plug-in WooCommerce.
The path to success comes down to finding and converting customers, so the How to Build Funnels with ClickFunnels training explains various ClickFunnel types to help craft lead generators and sales paths that can spark actual sales and profits.
Social Media Automation and Instagram Marketing and Ads Success offer methods for using automation apps to have quality social media posts happening all the time, even when you arent around to post; as well as focused Instagram-specific tactics for understanding users on the platform, creating impactful Instagram ads, and boosting your engagement with potential customers.
Finally, Peak Productivity for Anyone steps outside the digital world a bit, offering insightful approaches to help anyone increase their productivity, embrace better time management, declutter their life and basically put yourself in the best position for professional and personal success.
Each course in this bundle is a $199 value, but with this offer, all six are on sale now at about $5 each, just $29.99.
Prices are subject to change.
Read next: Theres no workplace equity for women in STEM and COVID-19 made it worse
Do you want to get the sassiest daily tech newsletter every day, in your inbox, for FREE? Of course you do: sign up for Big Spam here.
Read this article:
- Why Is the Star Wars Universe Full of Megafauna? - tor.com - December 22nd, 2020
- Planetology by Annie Botticelli: 9781786784124 ... - November 5th, 2020
- NASA Announces the Discovery of Water in the Sunlit Parts of the Moon - Universe Today - November 5th, 2020
- Why future missions to Venus will not be as easy as they look - Mint - October 8th, 2020
- Mars Perseverance Mission Launches with Sophisticated SuperCam On Board - Novus Light Technologies Today - August 10th, 2020
- Lava Tubes on Mars and the Moon May Be Suitable for Planetary Bases Up to 1,000 Times Wider Than Those on Earth - SciTechDaily - August 10th, 2020
- Mars and the Moon have lava tubes so big they could host astronaut bases, scientists say - The Independent - August 10th, 2020
- Ring-like Structure on Ganymede May Have Been Caused by a Violent Impact - HeritageDaily - August 9th, 2020
- Researchers Explain the Origins of Stony-Iron Meteorites - HeritageDaily - August 8th, 2020
- New 3D model reveals Venus' volcanoes are actually still active - TNW - August 8th, 2020
- Planetary science - Wikipedia - July 25th, 2020
- The Moon Might Have Formed a Little Later than Originally Believed - Universe Today - July 25th, 2020
- Actual age of Moon revealed!! Read on to find out - India TV News - July 23rd, 2020
- The moon is about 85 million years younger than we thought, new study finds - WDJT - July 23rd, 2020
- Younger by 85 million years! Research reveals surprising insights about Moons actual age, formation and core - The Financial Express - July 23rd, 2020
- The moon is about 85 million years younger than we thought, new study finds - KMOV.com - July 21st, 2020
- New Study Says the Moon's Age is Millions of Years Off - NBC Palm Springs - July 21st, 2020
- If we fly by Venus, well zoom to Mars faster (and cheaper) supposedly - SYFY WIRE - July 21st, 2020
- The moon is 85 million years younger than previously thought - Space.com - July 19th, 2020
- Are NIO and Tesla Defying the Downtrend in China's NEV Market? - Market Realist - July 11th, 2020
- Russia will soon sit on the moon - The KXAN 36 News - April 30th, 2020
- Called the condition of salvation of people after the fall of the asteroid - The KXAN 36 News - April 17th, 2020
- The chance to colonize Mars was appreciated in Russia - The KXAN 36 News - April 17th, 2020
- Learned survive mankind the hit of an asteroid to the Earth - The KXAN 36 News - April 13th, 2020
- Puzzle about nitrogen solved thanks to cometary analogues - Space Daily - March 16th, 2020
- The exploration of the Moon and Mars continues apace - The Economist - March 4th, 2020
- What I Learned About Politics From Reading Science Fiction - Splice Today - February 29th, 2020
- Exploring the Solar System Anew at the Hayden Planetarium - The New York Times - January 17th, 2020
- UH researcher earns international recognition for innovation in geophysics - UH System Current News - January 5th, 2020
- University of Hawaii - Wikipedia - April 20th, 2019
- Theoretical planetology - Wikipedia - February 14th, 2019
- Global Volcanism Program | Ambae - November 9th, 2018
- Comparative Planetology Archives - Astrobiology Magazine - July 2nd, 2018
- What is comparative planetology - Answers.com - April 24th, 2018
- Hawai'i Institute of Geophysics and Planetology (HIGP) : Home - April 14th, 2018
- Europlanet Outreach - April 14th, 2018
- Kameran Fally | What in the world is going on? - March 13th, 2018
- Global Volcanism Program | Lewotolo - February 15th, 2018
- Bruce Swartz Self Taught Astronomer & Planetary ... - August 24th, 2017
- INAF - IAPS Roma | Istituto di Astrofisica e Planetologia ... - August 24th, 2017
- Satellite Observations Could Help Forecast an Eruption's End - Eos - August 22nd, 2017
- August 3, 2017 - LPOD - August 11th, 2017
- SwRI part of international team identifying primordial asteroids - Space Daily - August 4th, 2017
- 4 Mpx CMOS Camera - 3D PLUS - August 1st, 2017
- China Ramping Up Quest to Become a Space Science Superpower - Scientific American - July 29th, 2017
- Ready to Go Expat? - Inside Higher Ed - July 26th, 2017
- China's quest to become a space science superpower - Nature.com - July 26th, 2017
- LL.M. in Space, Cyber, and Telecommunications Law ... - July 22nd, 2017
- Google Street View Now Lets You Explore the International Space Station - Mental Floss - July 22nd, 2017
- Tardigrades Could Live on Earth Until the Sun Dies | Mental Floss - Mental Floss - July 22nd, 2017
- These Deep-Sea Worms Could Live More Than a Thousand Years ... - Mental Floss - July 22nd, 2017
- Meet the Tully Monster, the Prehistoric Beast That Defies Categorization - Mental Floss - July 22nd, 2017
- UH Scientists Use Satellites to Predict End of Volcanic Eruptions - Big Island Now - July 18th, 2017
- New Research Uses Satellites to Predict End of Volcanic Eruptions - Maui Now - July 16th, 2017
- New research uses satellites to predict end of volcanic eruptions - UH System Current News - July 14th, 2017
- Planets come in different species - The Economist - June 22nd, 2017
- French Scientists Question Macron's Climate Pledge to the US - The Scientist - June 14th, 2017
- Curiosity and irritation meet Macron's effort to lure foreign scientists to France - Science Magazine - June 11th, 2017
- Maui Now : Massive Kaua'i Sinkhole Reveals Source of 1586 Tsunami - Maui Now - June 8th, 2017
- Massive Kaua'i Sinkhole Reveals Source of 1586 Tsunami - Maui Now - June 7th, 2017
- Scientists Discover Signs of Frost on the Moon - Big Island Now - June 6th, 2017
- New evidence of frost on moon's surface - UH System Current News - June 5th, 2017
- Theory of the Earth - CaltechAUTHORS - April 8th, 2017
- Not dinosaurs, this time Ross Geller wants you to know about sexual harassment - India Today - April 8th, 2017
- James Webb Space Telescope will observe TRAPPIST-1 planets - The Space Reporter - March 6th, 2017
- Probing Seven Worlds with NASA's James Webb Space Telescope - Astrobiology Magazine (registration) - March 4th, 2017
- NASA's Search for Alien Atmospheres --"James Webb Space Telescope to Probe Exoplanet Discoveries in the Infrared" - The Daily Galaxy (blog) - March 3rd, 2017
- The Secrets of Pluto's Thin Blue Line | Planetary Science | Sci-News ... - Sci-News.com - March 3rd, 2017
- NASA funding crucial to Earth's future - Virginia Tech Collegiate Times - March 2nd, 2017
- Andromeda is acting weird, and it could mean dark matter - Blastr - March 1st, 2017
- Modeling The Universe And The Polar Lights From Aristotle To Iowa - Forbes - February 28th, 2017
- Signals from Andromeda may indicate presence of mysterious dark matter - The Siasat Daily - February 24th, 2017
- A Potential Dark Matter Signature Has Been Seen in The ... - Lifeboat Foundation (blog) - February 24th, 2017
- Fermi finds possible dark matter ties in Andromeda galaxy - Phys.org - Phys.Org - February 22nd, 2017
- Life's building blocks found on dwarf planet Ceres - Fox News - February 20th, 2017
- Nasa's Dawn finds key ingredients for alien life on dwarf planet Ceres - Expat Newswire - February 20th, 2017
- Former Mikado resident named candidate for Canadian Space Agency astronaut - Kamsack Times - February 20th, 2017
- Former resident named candidate for Canadian Space Agency astronaut - Canora Courier - February 18th, 2017
- Ceres Just Got A Lot More Interesting to Astrobiologists - Air & Space Magazine - February 16th, 2017
- Strong Evidence of Extraterrestrial Artificial Surface Interventions Found On Mars, According To New Study - Collective Evolution - February 14th, 2017