Elevate your leadership potential with Futurism + IBM at this unique, one-day-only traveling experience in New York City. Your Clouds Can 2019 is an immersive journey behind closed doors at some of NYC’s most innovative companies working with data-driven cloud technologies.
This is not your typical conference. Your Clouds Can 2019 will deliver the tools and frameworks that drives impact for leaders and decision makers. This isn’t about what you could do, but what you can do. After our full day of visits, discussions, and design thinking workshop, attendees will not only be inspired, but equipped with new tools they can utilize the very next day.
If you’re working in retail, travel, CPG, or B2C products, your takeaways from Your Clouds Can 2019 will be immediately actionable, both in business and leadership. Though every industry can benefit from this daylong conference.
At Your Couds Can 2019, attendees will be guided through experiences at four trailblazing companies actively changing the landscape in their industries. After meeting for breakfast, we’ll first visit CAMP, a new toy store operating at the intersection of commerce, media, and play. Then, we’ll move to LivePerson, and learn how their an AI-powered conversational platform is changing the way consumers and brands communicate. Following lunch, we’ll explore the culture and data-driven decision making at BuzzFeed, and then conclude the conference at Betaworks, a startup platform designing community at their new membership club for builders.
We understand that leadership schedules are hectic. This is why we’ve hand-selected these companies and built no-frills agenda, packed with discussions and real life case studies. Attendees will meet with the CEOs, CMOs, and CTOs of these frontier businesses. Together, we’ll discuss not only the future for tech in business but also how these executives are employing these technologies today, right now. And how you can too.
Attendees will also experience and participate in the IBM Garage method, a unique design-thinking, prototyping, hands-on experience. In this method, clients and participants sit side by side with IBM industry experts, designers, and developers to incorporate user feedback in real time to build solutions in days or hours—and scale them in weeks. This is where the magic happens.
The Garage is about co-creating, co-developing new processes, technologies, and organizations, in real time, with specialized experts.
This is why it’s also important that we are hand-selecting not only our innovation leaders, but also our attendees. Tickets are free but space is limited. When you’re ready, please complete the application here.
After attending Your Clouds Can 2019, you will walk away with the knowledge and real-life case studies that will directly empower your business decisions and give your leadership and edge among your organization and markets.
This is not just an inspirational experience. This is hands-on learning behind closed doors. Level-up with some of today’s most innovative leaders and decision-makers at Your Clouds Can 2019, in NYC on June 5th, 2019.
Futurism fans: To create this content, a non-editorial team worked with IBM, who sponsored this post. They help us keep the lights on. This post does not reflect the views or the endorsement of the Futurism.com editorial staff.
The post Elevate Your Leadership and Grow Your Business at Your Clouds Can 2019 appeared first on Futurism.
- This Awesome Jacket Uses an LED Array to Display Huge Emoji - February 9th, 2020
- China to Round up Infected in “Mass Quarantine Camps” - February 9th, 2020
- Watch a Cybertruck Replace the DeLorean in “Back to the Future” - February 9th, 2020
- Human Trial Suggests CRISPR Could Be a Viable Cancer Treatment - February 9th, 2020
- University Chancellor Predicts “Higher Forms of Life” on Europa - February 9th, 2020
- Whistleblower Doctor Who Warned of Viral Outbreak Dies From It - February 9th, 2020
- India’s Devious New Traffic Lights Stay Red When Drivers Honk - February 9th, 2020
- Watch a Mother Reunite With Her Deceased Child in VR - February 9th, 2020
- New Research: Cancer Symptoms Can Appear Years Before Diagnosis - February 9th, 2020
- TikTok Waited Three Hours to Tell Cops About Livestreamed Suicide - February 9th, 2020
- NASA: Boeing Starliner Test Nearly Ended in “Catastrophic Failure” - February 9th, 2020
- Powerful Radio Signal From Distant Galaxy Seems to Have a Pattern - February 9th, 2020
- Scientists Plugged a Bionic Eye Directly Into This Woman’s Brain - February 9th, 2020
- Congress Proposes Nationwide Network of Electric Car Chargers - February 9th, 2020
- Man Wears Personal Plastic Tent on Flight to Avoid Deadly Virus - February 9th, 2020
- We’re Hiring: Futurism.com Wants a Staff Writer - February 9th, 2020
- DARPA Is Using Gamers’ Brain Waves to Train Robot Swarms - February 9th, 2020
- Is the Coronavirus a Pandemic? Here's What Experts Say. - Futurism - January 31st, 2020
- NASA Is Adding a Space Hotel to the Space Station - Futurism - January 31st, 2020
- CDC Confirms Second Chinese Virus Case in the US - Futurism - January 30th, 2020
- The Top Ten Most-Read Futurism Stories of 2019 - Futurism - December 27th, 2019
- Donald Trump Doesn't Seem to Know Anything About Wind Power - Futurism - December 27th, 2019
- Baltimore Police Plan to Monitor the Whole City With Spy Planes - Futurism - December 27th, 2019
- JFC: The Most WTF Science and Tech Moments of 2019 - Futurism - December 27th, 2019
- These Rare Exoplanets Have the "Density of Cotton Candy" - Futurism - December 27th, 2019
- Mindset Matters: A Futurist Vision For The Next Decade In Disability, Business, Innovation, And Culture - Forbes - December 27th, 2019
- Bernie Sanders: Spend Money on the Climate Instead of Weapons - Futurism - December 27th, 2019
- 'New options' for former Futurist site to go before Scarborough councillors in the new year - The Scarborough News - December 27th, 2019
- The future is so much more housebound than we expected - The Week Magazine - December 27th, 2019
- The "Cats" Movie Was So Awful They Patched It - Futurism - December 27th, 2019
- Moon’s Surface Could Electrocute Astronauts, Scientists Warn - December 21st, 2019
- Half of America May Be Obese by 2030. Here’s Why That Matters for Society. - December 21st, 2019
- This Robotic Bug Was Designed to Survive Swatting - December 21st, 2019
- Farmers Could Use Drones to Grow Better Christmas Trees - December 21st, 2019
- Finally, a Smart Robot That Can Cook and Serve Us Hot Dogs - December 21st, 2019
- Phone Location Tracking Is Way Worse Than We Thought - December 21st, 2019
- Invisible Ink “Tattoos” Could Be Used to ID Vaccinated Kids - December 21st, 2019
- Our Acidic Oceans Are Eating Away at Sharks’ Skin - December 21st, 2019
- The Army Wants to Generate Electricity Inside Soldiers’ Boots - December 21st, 2019
- Navy Pilot Describes Bizzare “Tic Tac” UFO Encounter He Filmed - December 21st, 2019
- Neutron Star’s “Halo” Could Help Solve Antimatter Mystery - December 21st, 2019
- Apple Is Reportedly Working on Secret Satellite Tech - December 21st, 2019
- Russians Troll Elon Musk With Knockoff Cybertruck - December 21st, 2019
- Boeing’s Starliner Fails First Attempt to Reach Space Station - December 21st, 2019
- New Research: Marijuana Changes Heart Structure - December 21st, 2019
- Watch a Jet Wing Pilot “Jetman” Hover Over a Lake - December 21st, 2019
- Bernie Sanders: Spend Money on the Climate Instead of Weapons - December 21st, 2019
- Scientists Discover “Cosmic Candy Cane” in Milky Way Galaxy - December 21st, 2019
- Mall Santas Are Using Gimmicks to Court Instagram Parents - December 21st, 2019
- Elon Musk-Backed Tree-Planting Campaign Meets $20 Million Goal - December 21st, 2019
- Futurism | Definition, Manifesto, Artists, & Facts ... - December 18th, 2019
- Newly Discovered Blinking Space Lights Could Be Signs of Aliens - Futurism - December 18th, 2019
- Astronomers May Have Been Wrong About The Milky Way's History - Futurism - December 18th, 2019
- Study: Just Three Years of Vaping Increases Lung Disease Risk - Futurism - December 18th, 2019
- Check Out This Hypnotic Array of Colossal Storms on Jupiter - Futurism - December 18th, 2019
- Russia Is Working on Its Own Plan to Blow up Killer Asteroids - Futurism - December 18th, 2019
- Scientists Spot One of the Most Distant Galaxies Ever: MAMBO-9 - Futurism - December 18th, 2019
- End of the world: This futurist has some grim news for the middle class - MarketWatch - December 18th, 2019
- Stare Into the Brutal Maw of This Barbarous Neutron Star - Futurism - December 18th, 2019
- Virgil Abloh Merges Fashion and Futurism with the Louis Vuitton Men's 2054 Collection - Ocean Drive Magazine - December 18th, 2019
- Survey Finds That Water Is Common Around Exoplanets - Futurism - December 18th, 2019
- Change or have change happen to you, says futurist - RealAgriculture - December 18th, 2019
- Middle Eastern Nation First to Buy Drone Armed With Machine Gun - Futurism - December 18th, 2019
- SpaceX Is Delivering Cannabis to the Space Station - Futurism - December 13th, 2019
- Futurist Predicts "The End of the World as We Know It" - Futurism - December 13th, 2019
- Climate Activist Greta Thunberg Is TIMEs Person of the Year - Futurism - December 13th, 2019
- Futurist sees the end of the world as we know it for average person - Haaretz - December 13th, 2019
- Study: Many Extreme Weather Events Were Caused by Climate Change - Futurism - December 13th, 2019
- Man Behind Plot to Steal a Domain at Gunpoint Is Headed to Prison - Futurism - December 13th, 2019
- adidas and 032c Explore Futuristic Realism for Latest Collaborative Collection - adidas - December 13th, 2019
- CDC: These Are the Brands Linked to the Vaping Epidemic - Futurism - December 13th, 2019
- NASA Baffled: Asteroid Bennu Keeps Spitting Out Small Rocks - December 11th, 2019
- Famous Geneticist’s Dating App Would Match Users Based on DNA - December 11th, 2019
- SpaceX: We’re Working to Fix Sky-Killing Starlink Satellites - December 11th, 2019
- Tesla With Autopilot Engaged Rear-Ends Parked Police Car - December 11th, 2019
- Iran’s President Wants to Build a State-Controlled Internet - December 11th, 2019
- Waymo Is Taking the Safety Drivers out of Its Autonomous Taxis - December 11th, 2019
- NYC Is Planning Giant High-Rise Prisons - December 11th, 2019
- After Bone Marrow Transplant, Man’s Semen Contains Only Donor’s DNA - December 11th, 2019
- Bioethicists: GoFundMe Is Profiting off Medical Scams - December 11th, 2019