Enough As You Are by Peggy Weber (Loyola, $13.95 paper, ISBN 978-0-8294-4709-5). Geared toward women, this book reminds readers of Gods love and provides inspiration from the lives of saints.
The Faith of Queen Elizabeth: The Poise, Grace, and Quiet Strength Behind the Crown by Dudley Delffs (Zondervan, $22.99, ISBN 978-0-3103-5697-4). This spiritual biography draws on testimonials from figures such as Winston Churchill and Billy Graham as well as Queen Elizabeths devotion to public service to explore her personal faith.
The Soul of Wine: Savoring the Goodness of God by Gisela H. Kreglinger (IVP, $16, ISBN 978-0-83-084584-2). The daughter of a vintner and a theologian makes a case for how wine can help Christians experience Gods presence.
Wake Up to What Matters: A Guide to Tibetan Buddhism for the Next Generation by Avikrita Vajra Sakya (Shambhala, $16.95 paper, ISBN 978-1-61180-660-1). Tibetan lama Sakya seeks to introduce the dharma to millennial readers.
Revolution of Values: Reclaiming Public Faith for the Common Good by Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove (IVP, $22, ISBN 978-0-8308-4593-4) explores how religious culture wars have misrepresented Christianity at the expense of the poor, and how listening to marginalized communities can help Christians hear Gods call to love and justice in the world.
Being Jewish Today: Confronting the Real Issues by Tony Bayfield (Bloomsbury Continuum, $25, ISBN 978-1-4729-6208-9). Reform rabbi Bayfield offers his perspective on the impact of modernity on the Jewish community, particularly the rise of anti-Semitism and far-right governments.
An Ecological Theology of Liberation: Salvation and Political Ecology by Daniel Castillo (Orbis, $40, 978-1-62698-321-2). Assistant professor of theology at Loyola University Maryland, Castillo proposes the embrace of a green liberation theology. Such a theology recognizes the need for political and ideological paradigm shifts in relation to globalization, and Castillo grounds this call to conversion in the Christian mystery of salvation.
The Soul of Activism: A Spirituality for Social Change by Shmuly Yanklowitz (Changemakers, $14.95 paper, ISBN 978-1-78904-060-9) calls on the power of interfaith spirituality, which the author argues is a requisite for progressive activists looking to cultivate compassion and lead affirmative change.
The Rebel Bride by Shannon McNear (Barbour, $12.99 paper, ISBN 978-1-64352-240-1). In this novel set during the Civil War, quiet Tennessean Pearl MacFarlane is compelled to nurse both sides wounded who seek refuge at her familys farm.
The Bridge to Belle Island by Julie Klassen (Bethany, $15.99 paper, ISBN: 978-0-7642-1819-4). A murder investigator falls for the prime suspect, and when a second murder occurs, the search for truth brings secrets to light.
The Dating Charade by Melissa Ferguson (Thomas Nelson, $15.99 paper, ISBN 978-0-7852-3100-4). Two dating adults decide to hide the kids theyre taking care of from each other in this romantic comedy.
- We put Jen Aniston and Gwyneth's spirituality gurus to the test - Marie Claire - January 25th, 2020
- On matters biblical, spiritual belief, and marital in the land of matoke - Daily Nation - January 25th, 2020
- Top 10 Religion and Spirituality Books for Spring 2020 - Publishers Weekly - January 25th, 2020
- Spiritual book proposes that we should nurture our souls as we would a garden -- with love and tenderness - Benzinga - January 25th, 2020
- Religion and Spirituality Books Preview: February 2020 - Publishers Weekly - January 25th, 2020
- Getting spiritual: the real essence of yoga - The Age - January 25th, 2020
- Spiritual Intervention for Crime Prevention? - The Voice St. Lucia - January 25th, 2020
- 6 Bishops on Their Favorite Saints, Spirituality - National Catholic Register - January 25th, 2020
- The spiritual poet - The News on Sunday - January 25th, 2020
- Is the Spiritual Realm more Real than the Natural? Brad Jersak | Brad Jersak - Patheos - January 25th, 2020
- Terry Crews says intermittent fasting is his fitness secret but he's actually doing it for spiritual reasons - Yahoo Entertainment - January 25th, 2020
- The role of scriptures on the spiritual path - The Navhind Times - January 25th, 2020
- Undiluted Catholicism: what the Amazon really needs - Catholic Herald Online - January 25th, 2020
- Review: 'Babette's Feast' a warmhearted exploration of the spiritual and the sensual at Lamb's Players - The San Diego Union-Tribune - January 25th, 2020
- GRHS graduate using platform to write about spiritual themes - The Glen Rose Reporter - January 25th, 2020
- Abortion is socially sanctioned, sovereignly offensive and spiritually sinful | Guestview - Pensacola News Journal - January 25th, 2020
- Material achievements and spiritual perfections - Centurion Rekord - January 25th, 2020
- Pastor's 'spiritual DNA' will live on - Impartial Reporter - January 25th, 2020
- The theologian who helped MLK see the value of nonviolence - Sumter Item - January 25th, 2020
- Why "Business Meets Spirituality" Is an Important Leadership Trend For 2020 - Thrive Global - January 19th, 2020
- The Fall of Spirituality: The Blood-Soaked History of the Cathars - Ancient Origins - January 19th, 2020
- In this art gallery, conversations about religion and spirituality are welcome - The Oakland Press - January 19th, 2020
- A Spirituality of Aging: Deepening our Wisdom Years - CatholicPhilly.com - January 19th, 2020
- Spirituality and values in the Disney universe - Evangelical Focus - January 19th, 2020
- The Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s spiritual influence remembered in Steubenville | News, Sports, Jobs - The Steubenville Herald-Star - January 19th, 2020
- 5 Reasons to jumpstart your spiritual reading in 2020 - Aleteia EN - January 19th, 2020
- Big Freedia Will Bring Bounce Tunes, Spiritual Experience When She Takes the Stage at Paper Tiger - San Antonio Current - January 19th, 2020
- Meaningful Conversations Chapel Hill looks for the spiritual basis of forgiveness - The Daily Tar Heel - January 19th, 2020
- Liverpool players spiritual preparations and how club respectfully honours faith behind the scenes - Liverpool Echo - January 19th, 2020
- Local Cantors are 'The Spiritual Caretakers of the Congregation' - The Jewish News - January 19th, 2020
- The 12 Best Mayan Sites to See in Guatemala - Fodor's Travel - January 19th, 2020
- Father beat children secluded on Ruinerwold farm with "spiritual sword": Report - NL Times - January 19th, 2020
- SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING: What will your legacy be? - Wicked Local - January 19th, 2020
- The Ummah Chroma to Launch Spiritual & Meditative Installation at Het Nieuwe Instituut - HYPEBEAST - January 19th, 2020
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Pray for the president's spiritual aligning with Scripture - Anniston Star - January 19th, 2020
- Spiritually Speaking: 2020 vision for the New Year | Eden Prairie Opinion - SW News Media - January 19th, 2020
- The Shepherd and the Shrink | Dexter duo launches podcast combing spirituality and psychology - thesuntimesnews.com - January 12th, 2020
- Spirituality Has Long Been Erased From Art History. Heres Why Its Having a Resurgence Today - artnet News - January 12th, 2020
- Expert says medical professionals need better training on spiritual care - Crux: Covering all things Catholic - January 12th, 2020
- Its possible to be spiritual without following religious practices - Hindustan Times - January 12th, 2020
- Religion and Spirituality Book Deals: January 8, 2020 - Publishers Weekly - January 12th, 2020
- The history of scientists dismissing spiritual experiences - The Week Magazine - January 12th, 2020
- Spiritual New Year's resolutions - The News Star - January 12th, 2020
- Dubais Demand for Niche Spiritual Retreats on the Rise - Skift - January 12th, 2020
- Spiritual Medium Yesenia Berbiar Aims To Heal Hearts By Connecting With Departed Family Members - KHTS Radio - January 12th, 2020
- Spiritual editorial: Last year in the rear view mirror - NorthcentralPa.com - January 12th, 2020
- Spiritual Alphabet Soup of Death and Dying - Thrive Global - January 12th, 2020
- KEEPING THE FAITH: Local spiritual leaders respond to recent national violence - Evening News and Tribune - January 12th, 2020
- Faith and Values: Look outward for spiritual growth in the new year - The Spokesman-Review - January 12th, 2020
- GOD SQUAD: Spiritual New Years resolutions - CTPost - January 12th, 2020
- Bill Tinsley: Develop a physically and spiritually healthy heart - StarNewsOnline.com - January 12th, 2020
- Czech out Svickova Na Smetane and get spiritual about bread: this week's food events in Eastern Iowa - The Gazette - January 12th, 2020
- The spiritual meaning of the word - magviral - January 12th, 2020
- I have faced the roughest time in my spiritual walk, Rose Muhando - The Standard - January 12th, 2020
- Blackbird, Regnum Christi, and the Legacy of Spiritual Abuse - Patheos - January 12th, 2020
- Music And Spirituality At 'Rising Song' Event - Jewish Week - January 5th, 2020
- Divine grace found in messiness of imperfect life - Times Colonist - January 5th, 2020
- Shamanism in Nepal: Inside the practices and spiritual world of Jhakri - The Independent - January 5th, 2020
- The three most important walks of existence: spirituality, relationships, and career success | By Judith Nwadigo - Qwenu! - January 5th, 2020
- Oddity is an Earthbound spiritual successor that used to be a fan sequel - PC Gamer - January 5th, 2020
- GUEST COLUMN: The spiritual pleasure (and poetry) of flowers - Wicked Local - January 5th, 2020
- Mother Teresa's former spiritual advisor accused of raping boy more than 1000 times - LGBTQ Nation - January 5th, 2020
- Spiritually Speaking: What will your legacy be? - Wicked Local Westwood - January 5th, 2020
- Expanding the physical and spiritual in Swansea space - Fall River Herald News - January 5th, 2020
- Fruit Of The Spirit, According To Galatians 5 - YourTango - January 5th, 2020
- Practices and spiritual world of Jhakri in Nepal - Khabarhub - January 5th, 2020
- Messiahs Mehdi Dehbi on Authenticity of Character Coming From Within - Variety - January 5th, 2020
- Spirituality | Definition of Spirituality by Merriam-Webster - December 30th, 2019
- Spirituality - December 30th, 2019
- What is spirituality? | Spirituality | ReachOut Australia - December 30th, 2019
- Homage to Vishvesha Teertha: Monk who did not confine spirituality to his room, but embraced one and all - MyNation - December 30th, 2019
- Spiritually Speaking: Where is your storm home? | Eden Prairie Opinion - SW News Media - December 30th, 2019
- Metro Exodus is the spiritual successor to Stalker we might never get - PC Gamer - December 30th, 2019
- 'Spiritual realization must to face modern days issues' - Deccan Herald - December 30th, 2019
- Your Spiritual Year in Review: Looking Back to Look Forward to Growth - Patheos - December 30th, 2019
- SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING: To give like the magi - News - Wicked Local - December 30th, 2019
- Demi Lovato Celebrates Her Spiritual 'Rebirth' With New Tattoo: See The Ink - iHeartRadio - December 30th, 2019
- Comedian Geoffrey Asmus plans to get spiritual, swear, and record an album at Sisyphus - City Pages - December 30th, 2019
- The Spiritual Disunity of the West - The Atlantic - December 7th, 2019
- Reading the Signs, Spreading the Word: New England Spirituality Publishers - Publishers Weekly - December 7th, 2019