Elevate your leadership potential with Futurism + IBM at this unique, one-day-only traveling experience in New York City. Your Clouds Can 2019 is an immersive journey behind closed doors at some of NYC’s most innovative companies working with data-driven cloud technologies.
This is not your typical conference. Your Clouds Can 2019 will deliver the tools and frameworks that drives impact for leaders and decision makers. This isn’t about what you could do, but what you can do. After our full day of visits, discussions, and design thinking workshop, attendees will not only be inspired, but equipped with new tools they can utilize the very next day.
If you’re working in retail, travel, CPG, or B2C products, your takeaways from Your Clouds Can 2019 will be immediately actionable, both in business and leadership. Though every industry can benefit from this daylong conference.
At Your Couds Can 2019, attendees will be guided through experiences at four trailblazing companies actively changing the landscape in their industries. After meeting for breakfast, we’ll first visit CAMP, a new toy store operating at the intersection of commerce, media, and play. Then, we’ll move to LivePerson, and learn how their an AI-powered conversational platform is changing the way consumers and brands communicate. Following lunch, we’ll explore the culture and data-driven decision making at BuzzFeed, and then conclude the conference at Betaworks, a startup platform designing community at their new membership club for builders.
We understand that leadership schedules are hectic. This is why we’ve hand-selected these companies and built no-frills agenda, packed with discussions and real life case studies. Attendees will meet with the CEOs, CMOs, and CTOs of these frontier businesses. Together, we’ll discuss not only the future for tech in business but also how these executives are employing these technologies today, right now. And how you can too.
Attendees will also experience and participate in the IBM Garage method, a unique design-thinking, prototyping, hands-on experience. In this method, clients and participants sit side by side with IBM industry experts, designers, and developers to incorporate user feedback in real time to build solutions in days or hours—and scale them in weeks. This is where the magic happens.
The Garage is about co-creating, co-developing new processes, technologies, and organizations, in real time, with specialized experts.
This is why it’s also important that we are hand-selecting not only our innovation leaders, but also our attendees. Tickets are free but space is limited. When you’re ready, please complete the application here.
After attending Your Clouds Can 2019, you will walk away with the knowledge and real-life case studies that will directly empower your business decisions and give your leadership and edge among your organization and markets.
This is not just an inspirational experience. This is hands-on learning behind closed doors. Level-up with some of today’s most innovative leaders and decision-makers at Your Clouds Can 2019, in NYC on June 5th, 2019.
Futurism fans: To create this content, a non-editorial team worked with IBM, who sponsored this post. They help us keep the lights on. This post does not reflect the views or the endorsement of the Futurism.com editorial staff.
The post Elevate Your Leadership and Grow Your Business at Your Clouds Can 2019 appeared first on Futurism.
- Nanobiotix 2019 Q4 and Annual Revenues - BioSpace - February 29th, 2020
- Dying Of Flu, College Student Used Cellphone To Call 911. He Died When Police Couldn't Find His Location. - Kaiser Health News - February 29th, 2020
- Clene Nanomedicine Announces First Patient Dosed in the RESCUE-ALS Clinical Trial for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) with Lead... - January 25th, 2020
- Modifying ICCA with Trp-Phe-Phe to Enhance in vivo Activity and Form N | IJN - Dove Medical Press - January 25th, 2020
- Biomedical Applications of Zeolitic Nanoparticles, with an Emphasis on | IJN - Dove Medical Press - January 25th, 2020
- Nanocarriers for Stroke Therapy: Advances and Obstacles in Translating | IJN - Dove Medical Press - January 25th, 2020
- Healthcare Nanotechnology (Nanomedicine) Market Share, Size, Future Demand, Global Research, Top Leading Player, Emerging Trends and Forecast to 2015 ... - January 25th, 2020
- Advancells Group & IFC Concluded their 3-Day Workshop on Regenerative Medicine - Business Wire India - January 25th, 2020
- I asked Tanzanians about studying in China: here's what they said - The Conversation Africa - January 25th, 2020
- The Future Of Nano Medicine - January 19th, 2020
- Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine ... - January 19th, 2020
- Nanomedicine | medicine | Britannica - January 19th, 2020
- New Approaches in Breast Cancer Therapy Through Green Nanotechnology a | IJN - Dove Medical Press - January 19th, 2020
- Controlled phage therapy hints at future alternative to antibiotics - New Atlas - January 19th, 2020
- A New Old Therapy - The UCSB Current - January 19th, 2020
- Most engineered nanoparticles enter tumours through cells not between them, U of T researchers find - News@UofT - January 19th, 2020
- Canterbury father and son's invention will revolutionise medical treatment - Stuff.co.nz - December 28th, 2019
- Rewind 2019: A Look Back at Significant Developments in Indian Science This Year - The Weather Channel - December 27th, 2019
- Electroplating method makes conductive nanostraws for injecting into and sampling from cells - Chemical & Engineering News - December 3rd, 2019
- Protein-Protected Metal Nanoclusters That Behave Like Natural Enzymes - Advanced Science News - December 3rd, 2019
- Design and Synthesis of Gold-Gadolinium-Core-Shell Nanoparticles as Co | IJN - Dove Medical Press - December 3rd, 2019
- Biochips Technologies, Companies, Applications & Markets, 2028 - 94 Companies are Included Along with a Listing of 121 Collaborations Between... - December 3rd, 2019
- Invicro LLC Joins Accenture's INTIENT Network to Help Advance Innovation in Drug Discovery and Scientific Research - BioSpace - December 3rd, 2019
- Nanoparticle therapy shows promise for treatment of rare cancer - The Brown Daily Herald - November 22nd, 2019
- At 9.6% CAGR, Healthcare Nanotechnology Market Global Industry to Reach Valuation over 306100 Million USD by 2025 - Markets Gazette 24 - November 22nd, 2019
- Nanotherapies for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Advantages, Challenges, and Future Direction - Rheumatology Advisor - November 22nd, 2019
- World Pancreatic Cancer Day: increasing awareness and inspiring action - UNSW Newsroom - November 22nd, 2019
- Bankrupt biopharmas are rare. 2019 has some worried that's changing. - BioPharma Dive - November 22nd, 2019
- Healthcare Nanotechnology Market Needs and Demand Analysis 2019 to 2025 - The Chicago Sentinel - November 13th, 2019
- Medical equipment to be infection-free now, says study - Zee News - November 12th, 2019
- Advances in nanomedicine for the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis | IJN - Dove Medical Press - November 1st, 2019
- Market Share in Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine for Treatment of Viral Infections Could Reach Tens of Billion Dollars - P&T Community - November 1st, 2019
- A highly biocompatible and intravenous injectable hafnium oxide nanocrystal synthesized to enhance radiaotherapy efficacy for cancer treatment -... - November 1st, 2019
- Doheny and UCLA Stein Eye Institutes Welcome Kaustabh Ghosh, PhD, to the Scientific and Clinical Research Faculty - PRNewswire - November 1st, 2019
- SUNY Potsdam chemistry professor awarded grant from National Institutes of Health - NNY360 - October 1st, 2019
- Improving 131I Radioiodine Therapy By Hybrid Polymer-Grafted Gold Nano | IJN - Dove Medical Press - October 1st, 2019
- MagForce AG to host Lunch Symposium on Local Therapies in Malignant Gliomas during the 19th European Congress of Neurosurgery (EANS2019) - BioSpace - October 1st, 2019
- Synthetic networks with tunable responsiveness, biodegradation, and molecular recognition for precision medicine applications - Science Advances - October 1st, 2019
- Self-Assembly Of Retinoid Nanoparticles For Melanoma Therapy | IJN - Dove Medical Press - October 1st, 2019
- Nanomanipulator Market Upcoming Trends, Revenue, Key Manufactures and Competitive Analysis till 2025 - One Digi Click - October 1st, 2019
- First-of-its-kind trial in ALS spurs hope for brutal disease - BioPharma Dive - October 1st, 2019
- FBI Investigation Targets Trump Booster Peter Thiel’s VC Firm - September 14th, 2019
- YouTube Influencers Are Mentally Collapsing From Stress - September 14th, 2019
- Watch SpaceX Test Its Crew Dragon’s Escape System - September 14th, 2019
- MIT Team “Accidentally” Invents Blackest Material in Existence - September 14th, 2019
- A Driver Tricked Uber’s Algorithm, Sexually Assaulted a Passenger - September 14th, 2019
- Toyota Wants to Slather Solar Panels All Over Its Prius Hybrid - September 14th, 2019
- A Runaway Star Is Escaping a Black Hole at 1.2 Million MPH - September 14th, 2019
- Putin Critic Uses Drone to Save Hard Drives Before Police Raid - September 14th, 2019
- Airbus Planes Will Track How Often Passengers Go to the Bathroom - September 14th, 2019
- Watch a Robot Fish Fly by Shooting Water out of Its Rear - September 14th, 2019
- Residents Are Trying to Flee Russian Town Where Snow Turned Black - September 14th, 2019
- This Startup Will Send DNA From Your Spit to the Moon for $99 - September 14th, 2019
- Horrifying Study: Corpses Thrash Around For a Year After Death - September 14th, 2019
- French Gov Official Warns Facebook: Libra Is Not Welcome Here - September 14th, 2019
- Watch a Tesla Model X Blast Through Deep Flood Waters - September 14th, 2019
- Milky Way’s Giant Black Hole Lets out Two Giant, Radioactive Burps - September 14th, 2019
- Instagram Keeps Accidentally Flagging Fish Photos as Offensive - September 14th, 2019
- MIT Community Horrified by Famed Researcher’s Epstein Outburst - September 14th, 2019
- Unlike MIT, Harvard Cut Off Epstein Donations After Conviction - September 14th, 2019
- Can You Tell Which of These Models Is CGI? - May 28th, 2019
- We Asked an AI to Finish Real Elon Musk Tweets - May 28th, 2019
- Watch a Super-Strong Robot Dog Pull a Three-Ton Airplane - May 28th, 2019
- Asteroid Flying by Earth Is so Big It Has Its Own Moon - May 28th, 2019
- United Nations: Siri and Alexa Are Encouraging Misogyny - May 28th, 2019
- New Law Could End Robocalling Once and For All - May 28th, 2019
- Scientists Set New Temperature Record for Superconductivity - May 28th, 2019
- NASA’s Moon Mission Leader Just Quit After Only Six Weeks - May 28th, 2019
- Watch a Tesla in an Underground Tunnel Race One on the Street - May 28th, 2019
- SpaceX Just Unleashed 60 Starlink Satellites Into Orbit - May 28th, 2019
- Elon Musk Ridicules Jeff Bezos’ Plan For Space Colonies - May 28th, 2019
- See China’s Newly Unveiled Maglev Train - May 28th, 2019
- Here’s How NASA Prepares Its Spacecraft for Mars - May 28th, 2019
- This Robot Scans Preschoolers’ Faces Daily for Signs of Sickness - May 28th, 2019
- New Research: The Oceans Are Slowly Leaking Into the Earth - May 28th, 2019
- Studying the Sun’s Atmosphere Could Make Fusion Power a Reality - May 28th, 2019
- NASA Just Hired the First Contractor to Build Lunar Space Station - May 28th, 2019
- Anonymous Group of 3D-Printed Gun Makers Is Spreading Online - May 28th, 2019
- Ripple Price Forecast: XRP vs SWIFT, SEC Updates, and More - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: This Week on Bitfinex, Tether, Coinbase, & More - May 25th, 2019