Elevate your leadership potential with Futurism + IBM at this unique, one-day-only traveling experience in New York City. Your Clouds Can 2019 is an immersive journey behind closed doors at some of NYC’s most innovative companies working with data-driven cloud technologies.
This is not your typical conference. Your Clouds Can 2019 will deliver the tools and frameworks that drives impact for leaders and decision makers. This isn’t about what you could do, but what you can do. After our full day of visits, discussions, and design thinking workshop, attendees will not only be inspired, but equipped with new tools they can utilize the very next day.
If you’re working in retail, travel, CPG, or B2C products, your takeaways from Your Clouds Can 2019 will be immediately actionable, both in business and leadership. Though every industry can benefit from this daylong conference.
At Your Couds Can 2019, attendees will be guided through experiences at four trailblazing companies actively changing the landscape in their industries. After meeting for breakfast, we’ll first visit CAMP, a new toy store operating at the intersection of commerce, media, and play. Then, we’ll move to LivePerson, and learn how their an AI-powered conversational platform is changing the way consumers and brands communicate. Following lunch, we’ll explore the culture and data-driven decision making at BuzzFeed, and then conclude the conference at Betaworks, a startup platform designing community at their new membership club for builders.
We understand that leadership schedules are hectic. This is why we’ve hand-selected these companies and built no-frills agenda, packed with discussions and real life case studies. Attendees will meet with the CEOs, CMOs, and CTOs of these frontier businesses. Together, we’ll discuss not only the future for tech in business but also how these executives are employing these technologies today, right now. And how you can too.
Attendees will also experience and participate in the IBM Garage method, a unique design-thinking, prototyping, hands-on experience. In this method, clients and participants sit side by side with IBM industry experts, designers, and developers to incorporate user feedback in real time to build solutions in days or hours—and scale them in weeks. This is where the magic happens.
The Garage is about co-creating, co-developing new processes, technologies, and organizations, in real time, with specialized experts.
This is why it’s also important that we are hand-selecting not only our innovation leaders, but also our attendees. Tickets are free but space is limited. When you’re ready, please complete the application here.
After attending Your Clouds Can 2019, you will walk away with the knowledge and real-life case studies that will directly empower your business decisions and give your leadership and edge among your organization and markets.
This is not just an inspirational experience. This is hands-on learning behind closed doors. Level-up with some of today’s most innovative leaders and decision-makers at Your Clouds Can 2019, in NYC on June 5th, 2019.
Futurism fans: To create this content, a non-editorial team worked with IBM, who sponsored this post. They help us keep the lights on. This post does not reflect the views or the endorsement of the Futurism.com editorial staff.
The post Elevate Your Leadership and Grow Your Business at Your Clouds Can 2019 appeared first on Futurism.
- Scientists Find New Evidence Europa Is Shooting Water Into Space - May 15th, 2020
- The Pandemic Has Seriously Confused Machine Learning Systems - May 15th, 2020
- Out-of-Control Chinese Rocket Reportedly Dropped Debris on Africa - May 15th, 2020
- Neuroscientist: Conventional Computers Will Never Be Conscious - May 15th, 2020
- US Officials: Chinese Hackers Are Targeting Vaccine Research - May 15th, 2020
- Facebook Will Pay Mods $52M For Trauma From Gore, Sexual Abuse - May 15th, 2020
- This Hyper-Realistic Game Engine Looks Almost Like Real Life - May 15th, 2020
- Microsoft Is Buying COVID-19 Patients’ Blood for Biotech Research - May 15th, 2020
- WHO: The Coronavirus Might Be Here Forever - May 15th, 2020
- Scientists Have a Promising New Idea to Defeat the Coronavirus - May 15th, 2020
- US Military Releases New Info About Navy UFO Videos - May 15th, 2020
- This Delightful AI Generates Words That Sound Real But Aren’t - May 15th, 2020
- Tesla Leak Describes Upcoming “Million Mile” Battery - May 15th, 2020
- This Wiggly Mars Rover Is the Silliest Thing We’ve Ever Seen - May 15th, 2020
- Brain Implant Allows Blind People to “See” Letters - May 15th, 2020
- Astronomers: Some Stars Have Something Akin to a Heartbeat - May 15th, 2020
- Amazing Vid Shows What You’d See If Rockets Were Transparent - May 15th, 2020
- Stressed Out? Get These Delicious, High Quality CBD Gummies Delivered to Your Door. - May 15th, 2020
- Research Spacecraft May Pass Through Tail of Dead Comet - May 15th, 2020
- For the First Time Ever, the Price of Oil is Now Negative - Futurism - April 27th, 2020
- COVID Patients Are Getting Mysterious and Deadly Blood Clots - Futurism - April 27th, 2020
- Space Force Unveils Its First Weapon, a Satellite Jammer - April 26th, 2020
- Elon Musk Says the Starlink Network Will Go Live in Six Months - April 26th, 2020
- Hospitals Are Using iPads to Turn Robot Dogs Into Doctors - April 26th, 2020
- Bill Gates: COVID Is Like a World War, Except for One Thing - April 26th, 2020
- Scientists May Be Close to Understanding Why the Universe Exists - April 26th, 2020
- Researchers Want to Explore Mars Using “Nanocardboard” Aircraft - April 26th, 2020
- COVID Patients Are Getting Mysterious and Deadly Blood Clots - April 26th, 2020
- 19 Objects Near Jupiter May Be From Outside the Solar System - April 26th, 2020
- These Billionaires Are Making a Killing Off the Pandemic - April 26th, 2020
- Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Effective in Monkeys - April 26th, 2020
- Lysol Begs Customers Not to Drink Its Cleaning Products - April 26th, 2020
- Trump Suggests Injecting COVID Patients With Disinfectant, UV Light - April 26th, 2020
- NASA Develops Ventilator to Treat Coronavirus Patients - April 26th, 2020
- Black Hole Devours Outside of Star, Leaves Core Behind - April 26th, 2020
- NASA: Don’t Break Quarantine to Watch SpaceX Launch Astronauts - April 26th, 2020
- US Ditches Global Team Helping Develop COVID Vaccine - April 26th, 2020
- China Will Launch Mars Mission “In Coming Months” - April 26th, 2020
- Experts: Social Distancing Is “Biggest Challenge” Humanity Faces - April 26th, 2020
- Nasty Images Show How Bacteria Colonize Your Tongue - April 2nd, 2020
- Experts Say Childbirth During the Pandemic Can Be Traumatic - April 2nd, 2020
- Russia Quarantines Nuclear Sub Crew After Coronavirus Exposure - April 2nd, 2020
- Experts Say Putting Multiple Patients on One Ventilator Is Unsafe - April 2nd, 2020
- This Guy Took a Photo of the ISS from His Backyard - April 2nd, 2020
- “Immunity Passports” Could Help Society Get Back to Normal - April 2nd, 2020
- The Coronavirus Has Now Killed More Americans Than September 11 - April 2nd, 2020
- New App Attempts to Detect Signs of COVID-19 Using Voice Analysis - April 2nd, 2020
- 5 Ways an Electric Bike Will Change Your Life - April 2nd, 2020
- Scientists: Astronauts Could Build Moon Base Using Human Urine - April 2nd, 2020
- GE Workers Protest: We Want To Build Ventilators, Let Us Build Ventilators - April 2nd, 2020
- Scientists Debut System to Translate Thoughts Directly Into Text - April 2nd, 2020
- SpaceX Starship “User Guide” Details Private Cabins, Common Areas - April 2nd, 2020
- Poison in the Hearts of Stars Can Make Them Explode - April 2nd, 2020
- Elon Musk is Shipping Free Ventilators to Hospitals Worldwide - April 2nd, 2020
- This Startup’s Computer Chips Are Powered by Human Neurons - April 2nd, 2020
- MIT Professor: Guidelines to Stay Six Feet Apart Aren’t Enough - April 2nd, 2020
- Secret U.S. Intelligence Report: China Hid The Size of the Pandemic - April 2nd, 2020
- Bill Gates: US “Missed the Opportunity” to Prevent Catastrophe - April 2nd, 2020
- Poison in the Hearts of Stars Can Make Them Explode - Futurism - April 2nd, 2020
- New App Attempts to Detect Signs of COVID-19 Using Voice Analysis - Futurism - April 2nd, 2020
- This Guy Took a Photo of the ISS from His Backyard - Futurism - April 2nd, 2020
- A futurist told us a pandemic would cancel all travel heres what he says will happen next - Telegraph.co.uk - April 2nd, 2020
- 101-Year-Old Man Who Survived 1918 Flu Beats Coronavirus, Too - Futurism - April 2nd, 2020
- Mass home-working and doomsday prepping futurists reveal what life after the coronavirus crisis could look - The Sun - April 2nd, 2020
- The US Space Force Is About to Finally Leave the Planet - Futurism - April 2nd, 2020
- Secret U.S. Intelligence Report: China Hid The Size of the Pandemic - Futurism - April 2nd, 2020
- World-renowned futurist on how the world will change after Covid-19 - 702 - April 2nd, 2020
- What Will Travel Look Like After the Pandemic? - Fodor's Travel - April 2nd, 2020
- The COVID-19th Century: An expert predicts a post-pandemic world - The Age - April 2nd, 2020
- Elon Musk: NY Gigafactory Will Reopen to Produce Ventilators - Futurism - April 2nd, 2020
- Experimental App Wants To See If It Can Detect COVID-19 By Listening To Your Voice - Ubergizmo - April 2nd, 2020
- It actually may be the end of the world as we know it - The Boston Globe - April 2nd, 2020
- Dance This Mess Around: When Georgia Recreated Rock n Roll - The New York Times - April 2nd, 2020
- What's at the end of the coronavirus tunnel? Local scholars share some ideas - The San Diego Union-Tribune - April 2nd, 2020
- Futurism Art Term | Tate - March 31st, 2020
- Futurism - Literature | Britannica - March 31st, 2020
- Scientists Say There Could Be Life on Mercury - Futurism - March 31st, 2020
- Mexican Protesters Complain That Americans Are Spreading COVID-19 - Futurism - March 31st, 2020
- Scientists Discover That a Squid Can Edit Its Own Genetic Code - Futurism - March 31st, 2020
- The Coronavirus Holy Grail: Testing Whether You're Immune - Futurism - March 31st, 2020