It’s not in the circuitry, is it? It’s not the machine that resists you; it’s me, my spirit! That’s the part you can’t break! I don’t need you to make me a man! I already am one! Cyborg to an overwhelmed Brother BloodCyborgVoiceKhary Payton (English), Ken Uo (Japanese), Daniel Lob (French), Tobias Kluckert (German), Roberto Draghetti (Italian), Kim So-hyung (Korean), Zoltn Dzsa (Hungarian), Onur Glcolu (Turkish)Real name
Victor “Vic” Stone
Elinore Stone (mother, deceased)Silas Stone (father)Tucker Stone (grandfather)Maude Stone (grandmother)
Eating Food,Electronic Gadgets,Fourth of July,Listening to Music,Playing Practical Jokes,Science Fiction Movies,Sports Video Games,Watching TV, Hanging Out With Beast Boy, Playing basketball with Robin, Playing chess with Raven, Lifting weights with Starfire
Brother BloodAnyone who abuses his technology,Being half machine,Gizmo,Losing battles,Not being strong enough,Not Having the remote for the TV,Tofu,Beast Boy losing things,Being ignored by Beast Boy, Starfire’s singing and cookingBeing kicked out of his house
A body made up of entirely robotic systems granting him superhuman strength, resilience to damage, capability to fix many appliances, unsurpassed knowledge of technology and robotics, a cannon built into his arm that can shoot sonic blasts, and numeral other gadgets built into his body
Sonic Cannons built into his arms and numerous other gadgets installed throughout his body
Cyborg (sometimes “Cy”) is the half-cybernetic half-man, chief technological expert and one of the five founding members of the Teen Titans.
Cyborg was a promising strong teenage athlete named Victor Stone before an accident that killed his mother and injured him so severely that his father replaced the damaged body parts with cybernetics to keep his son alive. But since these mechanical parts were not inconspicuous, he was shunned by his home environment and his friends, which frustrated him greatly.
One night, took to the streets wearing a hoodie to cover his cybernetic parts, where he ran into the new arrivals Robin and Beast Boy fighting a rather violent alien girl, who was actually a fugitive from a prisoner transport. Soon joined by the mystery girl Raven, the youngsters teamed up to defeat the girl’s alien captors and formed a permanent team to combat villainy. constructed the Titans Tower and its systems from a Gordanian landing ship, and the team moved into its new headquarters. From that point on served as the team’s chief technician, constructing their primary vehicles such as the T-Car and T-Ship.
Cyborg wearing a hoodie to hide his cybernetics.
In the series’ third season, used the alias of Stone and a pair of holographic rings to infiltrate the H.I.V.E. Academy, which was at that time administered and mind-controlled by Brother Blood.
The Titans exposed and foiled his scheme to utilize a new superweapon called the Ion Amplifier, but in the process unknowingly had the construction plans for his cybernetics copied by Blood, who used them to build new superweapons. Outraged, declared a personal vendetta on Blood and confronted him personally when he attempted to employ a gigantic sonic cannon from an undersea base. However, Blood’s martial arts skills got the better of him, and he won only with Bumblebee’s assistance, who was at that time infiltrating the H.I.V.E. with the help of Aqualad. In order to hunt down Blood and other supervillains more efficiently, helped Bumblebee and Aqualad establish and outfit an Eastern branch of the Titans, with Speedy and Ms y Menos joining the ranks. Soon they were attacked by Blood and an army of -modeled robots, but apparently managed to repel them all. Met with a proposal to remain and become the leader of the Titans East, decided to stay with his new team.
Cyborg as his original “human” self
At one point, attempted to upgrade himself by installing a super-processor chip called Maximum-7 (or Max-7) into his cybernetic brain. Initially it did work for his benefit, boosting his physical and mental processing speed well beyond his former capacities. But when the Titans first engaged Billy Numerous and were unable to catch him, a frustrated and obsessive began shutting down his human personality in order to increase the Max-7’s efficiency, which had the detrimental effect of making him more and more a robot, and eventually this conflict between human and cybernetic nature led to a short-circuit which nearly killed him. The other Titans managed to remove the chip before this could happen, and now restored to his true self, devised a successful plan which brought down Numerous for good.
In the comic series based on the TV show, meets a young teaching volunteer by the name of Sarah Simms. Despite several rocky times they have since formed a very close romance.
Cyborg eating meat
Cyborg is a very outgoing, cool, and fun-loving character who likes to enjoy life, especially since he found friends who consider him a person, not a freak. He is upbeat, smart, funny, and cheerful, but serious and heroic when he needs to be. He likes to enjoy playing video games, tinkering with technological gizmos and eating. He also tends to be stubborn at times and has had some serious arguments with Robin in the past, but he does make a capable second-in-command in Robin’s absence. He also frequently bickers with Beast Boy, mostly about the latter’s culinary taste and habit of misplacing all manners of personal items, though the two entertain a close friendship.
often plays the protective big brother role of the team, getting quite serious when they are upset and does whatever he can to make them feel better. He is never hesitant to put Beast Boy in his place when he thinks the younger Titan is being inconsiderate of Raven’s or Starfire’s feelings. Likewise, Raven and Starfire also do the same for him, evident in Car Trouble and Deception.
Much like the other Titans, does not take betrayal lightly. He hates losing battles, especially to seemingly insignificant opponents. Their first defeat from Terra made him extremely angry with himself, because he had a chance to take a shot but didn’t. He has been known to display emotions of anger (which he often takes out on his friends), frustration, and becoming depressed.
Cyborg’s replacement robot dressed up
One facet of personal vulnerability is ‘s great personal pride in his inventions and constructions. For this reason, he tends to foster an immense dislike for anyone abusing his technology for selfish reasons, especially Gizmo and Brother Blood, and to be overprotective of his most personal projects, like the T-Car.
He also possesses a tremendous appetite, and he will consume any edibles within his reach when hungry. His favorite food is barbecue and he also especially enjoys other meat, milkshakes, pizza, and waffles. The only food he would not voluntarily touch is Starfire’s cooking and tofu (especially since Beast Boy goes to great lengths to try and make him eat it) although he once mistakenly ate the alien meat substitute.
As revealed in Troq, he has a personal dislike for bigots as shown when he became disgusted with Val-Yor when he found out what he had really be calling Starfire.
However, he can be surprised when Beast Boy adopts a more serious persona as shown when he took note of the latter’s behavior when reuniting with the Doom Patrol. He was even more surprised Beast Boy went with them to defeat their old enemies. This likely showed him Beast Boy merely puts up an act, as he had no problem with Beast Boy’s leadership when fighting the Brotherhood of Evil.
Despite this can sometime show his immature side with Beast Boy as they also enjoy playing their favorite game they made up “Stankball”.
Cyborg and Raven fixing the T-Car
Raven and have a fairly stable and healthy relationship. They had very few episodes dedicated to mostly the two of them, but this is likely because the two of them have always been fairly close and comfortable around each other. , despite being the Titan most similar to Beast Boy, is more mature than he is and is more considerate of Raven’s preferences. Raven, for her part, reciprocates this, as she is more patient with than she is with Beast Boy.
often looks out for Raven, making sure that Beast Boy does not go over the top to annoy her or hurt her feelings. In Nevermore, was especially serious with Beast Boy, reminding him that he shouldn’t be messing with her following the prior night’s events, and made sure he went to apologize. Even though he tried to get Raven to play Stank Ball with him and Beast Boy, she clearly stated she doesn’t want to play, which made Beast Boy angry. He called her creepy, with Raven still listening, and told him to leave her be, knowing she wanted to be alone.
In the Teen Titans Go! comics, on Christmas, bought Raven an antique bookcase he knew she wanted, causing Raven to become uncharacteristically elated and showing an appreciation for her tastes and hobbies.
When they first met, Raven felt as if she did not fit in, but reassures her that she fits in just fine. Even though they fight occasionally, they maintain a healthy friendship.
Despite sometimes being a bit inconsiderate of ‘s feelings, Raven never intends to hurt him emotionally. This is evident in Car Trouble, where she initially dismissed ‘s dismay over his stolen T-Car by telling him “Calm down, it’s just a car.” which made rather angry. However she ultimately realizes her fault, and goes to comfort him and help him get his car back. Although he was forced to destroy it, Raven goes as far as to help him rebuild it, further proving their close friendship.
When is the only one left with Raven in Fear Itself, he likely knew she was afraid, and tried to reassure her that they’ll get through the ordeal. being the last Titan to disappear that night may further hint at his big brother role to Raven, being protective of her when she wanted to save Starfire when there was no possible way to.
is shown to often be more understanding of Raven than the other Titans, as he respects her desires to be alone but still tries to include her when he can. Raven, in turn, seems to accept as he is without question and accepts his enthusiasm for his hobbies, even if she does not share it.
makes Raven smile more than anyone else in the series. Her biggest smiles, at least, two episodes centering around ‘s troubles.
Cyborg and Robin fighting
It is revealed that is Robin’s second-in-command.
“I didn’t know you before,so to me – you are normal.”
Starfire and are incredibly close. Their relationship is much like an older brother and younger sister, and is really protective over her. They hardly ever get angry at each other, however, in Final Exam, does lose his temper and hurt Starfire. Despite this, the two have remained extremely close throughout the series.
had helped Starfire greatly in How Long is Forever? when she was pushed forward in time. Even after so many years, cared deeply for Starfire’s well-being. In the series, seems to act like the big brother to Starfire, and Starfire looks up to him.
The two often like to lift weights together, and despite countless times having witnessed Starfire’s impressive strength, is still shocked when she is able to lift heavier weights than he is with relative ease. They are the strongest in the team physically, as their physical prowess far outmatches Robin’s, Raven’s, and even Beast Boy’s.
and Starfire have a practically mirrored personality, both being cheerful yet considerate of others’ feelings, and they seemed to get along well from the very beginning.
In the episode, Troq, was the first one to learn the meaning of the word Val Yor had been calling Starfire, (Troq, which is a slur for literally “nothing”). Because he initially misinterpreted Starfire’s explanation that it meant nothing, he went to call her that, which hurt her deeply. But after learning that it literally meant nothing, went to comfort her. Being half-robot, knows exactly what it is like to be mistreated just for how you look, and completely empathized with her. He then told Robin, who was equally outraged.
also makes note of Starfire’s close relationship with Robin, and in Stranded, he even teased Robin, calling Starfire his girlfriend. And when Starfire and Robin had their first real kiss in the final movie-episode of the series, Trouble in Tokyo, voiced his approval, saying, “Well, it’s about time.”
Cyborg with cannons
This ability has its own cons though. His entire power cell and the whole power of Titans’ Tower is only just enough to make one blast. This is why he only uses it in desperation, and it is much like an ultimate form, much like Beast Boy’s Werebeast form and Raven’s white form.
Main article: /Gallery
Go here to read the rest:
- Cyborg - Wikipedia - April 21st, 2019
- Cyborg | Definition of Cyborg by Merriam-Webster - April 21st, 2019
- Cyborg (1989) - IMDb - April 21st, 2019
- Cyborg (comics) - Wikipedia - April 21st, 2019
- Amazon.com: Cyborg [Collector's Edition] [Blu-ray]: Jean ... - April 21st, 2019
- Cyborg | Teen Titans Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - April 21st, 2019
- Cris "Cyborg" Cyborg Fight Results, Record, History, Videos ... - April 21st, 2019
- Cyborg (2020) - Rotten Tomatoes - April 21st, 2019
- Cyborg - The Official Terraria Wiki - April 21st, 2019
- Cris Cyborg - YouTube - April 21st, 2019
- Saitek.com - Flight Simulator and Licensed Cessna Pro Flight ... - April 21st, 2019
- Cyborg - OpenStack - April 21st, 2019
- Cyborg - Wikipedia - April 20th, 2019
- Cyborg | Definition of Cyborg by Merriam-Webster - April 20th, 2019
- Amazon.com: Cyborg [Collector's Edition] [Blu-ray]: Jean ... - April 20th, 2019
- Ripple Price Forecast: XRP vs SWIFT, SEC Updates, and More - April 12th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Looking Past the Bithumb Crypto Hack - April 12th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: This Week on Bitfinex, Tether, Coinbase, & More - April 12th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: What You Need to Know This Week - April 12th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: XRP Validators, Malta, and Practical Tokens - April 12th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETFs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Contradictions in Crypto - April 12th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETF Rejection, AMD Microchip Sales, and Hedge Funds - April 12th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Vitalik Buterin Doesn’t Care About Bitcoin ETFs - April 12th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: New Exchanges Could Boost Crypto Liquidity - April 12th, 2019
- Bitcoin Rise: Is the Recent Bitcoin Price Surge a Sign of Things to Come or Another Misdirection? - April 12th, 2019
- Astronomy - Wikipedia - April 11th, 2019
- astronomy | Definition & Facts | Britannica.com - April 11th, 2019
- Astronomy Picture of the Day - April 11th, 2019
- Astronomy | Definition of Astronomy by Merriam-Webster - April 11th, 2019
- Home | CYBORG ARTS - March 28th, 2019
- Cyborg Soldier - Wikipedia - March 28th, 2019
- Cyborg 2 - Wikipedia - March 28th, 2019
- Elon Musk: $47,000 Model Y SUV “Will Ride Like a Sports Car” - March 16th, 2019
- Samsung Is Working on Phone With “Invisible” Camera Behind Screen - March 16th, 2019
- Special Announcement: Futurism Media and Singularity University - March 16th, 2019
- Just 19 Percent of Americans Trust Self-Driving Cars With Kids - March 16th, 2019
- Elon Musk: 2019 Will Be “the Year of the Solar Roof” - March 16th, 2019
- This Guy Spent a Whole Week In a VR Headset - March 16th, 2019
- How Can We Build Cities to Accommodate 6.5 Billion People? - March 16th, 2019
- Here’s How Hackers Stole $15 Million From Mexican Banks - March 16th, 2019
- Slack Just Removed a Bunch of Hate Groups - March 16th, 2019
- Presidential Hopeful Beto O’Rourke Belonged to Infamous Hacker Group - March 16th, 2019
- New Robot Hand Works Like a Venus Flytrap to Grip Objects - March 16th, 2019
- States Are Approving Cannabis to Fight Opioid Addiction - March 16th, 2019
- This Tech Could Secure Medical Implants Against Hackers - March 16th, 2019
- New Rocket Engine Could Whip You From London to Sydney in 4 Hours - March 16th, 2019
- NASA: Space Travel Is Causing Astronauts’ Herpes to Flare Up - March 16th, 2019
- The Pentagon Wants an Orbital Space Weapon to Blast Enemy Missiles - March 16th, 2019
- Computer Fraud Laws are Flawed, this Lawyer is Fighting Against Them - March 16th, 2019
- NASA Engineer: Humans Should Consider Settling Saturn’s Moon Titan - March 16th, 2019
- Astronomers Just Found 83 Giant Black Holes at Universe’s Edge - March 16th, 2019
- Cyborg - Wikipedia - March 15th, 2019
- Cyborg - definition of cyborg by The Free Dictionary - March 15th, 2019
- Cyborg | Definition of Cyborg by Merriam-Webster - March 15th, 2019
- Cyborg (1989) - IMDb - March 15th, 2019
- Cyborg (comics) - Wikipedia - March 15th, 2019
- Cris "Cyborg" Cyborg Fight Results, Record, History ... - March 15th, 2019
- Psoriasis - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic - March 14th, 2019
- Psoriasis: Pictures, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment - March 14th, 2019
- Psoriasis Treatment, Causes, Pictures, Symptoms, Types & Diet - March 14th, 2019
- Psoriasis - Diagnosis and treatment - Mayo Clinic - March 14th, 2019
- Psoriasis Guide: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Options - March 14th, 2019
- Boeing Is Prepping to Launch Astronauts to Space Station - March 9th, 2019
- China: New “Artificial Sun” Will Be Completed This Year - March 9th, 2019
- NASA Announces World’s First All-Female Spacewalk - March 9th, 2019
- Stalkers Are Pretending to be Cops to Steal Your Phone’s Location - March 9th, 2019
- SpaceX’s Crew Dragon Spacecraft Splashes Down in the Atlantic - March 9th, 2019
- New SETI Plan: Detect Alien Starships Powered by Black Holes - March 9th, 2019
- Elizabeth Warren Shares Plan to Break up Facebook, Google, Amazon - March 9th, 2019
- New Zealand Farmers Are Using Drones to Herd Sheep - March 9th, 2019
- NASA Is About to Test a Giant Solar Drone That Broadcasts 5G - March 9th, 2019
- Watch a 3D Printed Self-Driving Shuttle Smash Into a Wall - March 9th, 2019
- Mitsubishi’s New Hybrid Can Power Your Home During a Blackout - March 9th, 2019
- Robbers Tortured a Man With a Drill to Steal His Cryptocurrency - March 9th, 2019
- Psychedelic Mushrooms Can Boost Creativity and Empathy for a Week - March 9th, 2019
- What Happens Once Robots Become Film Directors? - March 9th, 2019
- Seaweed Straw “Looks, Feels, and Acts Like Plastic,” Says Startup - March 9th, 2019
- Zuckerberg Said to Have “Panic Chute” for Escape From Facebook HQ - March 9th, 2019
- Police Arrest Vandal Who Trashed Tesla Supercharger - March 9th, 2019
- Residents Are Furious About Google’s Drone Delivery Service - March 9th, 2019