Posted: December 8, 2019 at 8:18 pm
Posted: at 8:15 pm
Posted: at 8:12 pm
Posted: at 8:09 pm
Posted: October 7, 2019 at 7:47 pm
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVmFwbOlCYU
Today we examine quantum mechanics, the existence of god, and near death experiences to see the truth of spirituality.
Posted: September 15, 2019 at 6:30 pm
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ge5WymgJQ
In this compelling lecture by Alan Watts, we take a cosmic perspective on reality to make sense of our existence.
Soundtracks by PBO & Lockjaw
Posted: March 24, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UTml_isM6c
Leo Gura, founder of Actualized.org, shows what is necessary to get the most out of life. Through discipline, self mastery, and a compelling vision, you can unleash your full potential through your life purpose.
The full speech can be found here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey3x1...
Edited by Focus Shift Media: https://www.facebook.com/TheFocusShift
Music by PBO: https://soundcloud.com/pbo25
Produced by Conscious Evolution: http://www.consciousevolution.tv/
Support us on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/focusshiftmedia
Posted: September 8, 2017 at 12:36 pm
Posted: September 7, 2017 at 6:07 pm
Posted: September 6, 2017 at 9:57 am
Download copy from here alan-watts-the-eternal-now.mp4
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVVk67UZMJ0
"If the universe began in the past, when that happened it was Now. And it trails off like the wake of a ship from Now and just as the wake fades out, so does the past. Things aren't explained by what happened in the past. They're explained by what happens Now"-Alan Watts
Posted: July 30, 2017 at 7:59 am
Posted: July 28, 2017 at 4:29 am
Download copy from here jason-silva-the-power-of-awe.mp4
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRPYwxuH9bI
Exponential technological and cultural progress have given us the opportunity to more fully realize our potential.
Speech by Jason Silva
Posted: July 23, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Posted: March 13, 2020 at 12:42 pm
By Express News Service
KOLLAM: In the wake of the coronavirus spreading to more and more countries and people all over the world experiencing fear, anxiety and confusion, Mata Amritanandamayi addressed the public and called upon the public to pray intensely and work together to overcome the difficult situation.
The ashram has received instructions from the Central and state health departments, and they demanded us to adhere to certain precautionary steps. Everyone should understand the gravity of the situation and cooperate. Even the slightest carelessness on our part could be disastrous, read the message. Last week, in the wake of the coronavirus scare, Mata Amritanandamayi had stopped giving darshan to her followers.
GoK Direct app for info on epidemic TPuram: To disseminate valid information on COVID-19, the state government has launched a mobile application GoK Direct. Besides giving periodic instructions to the public, the app will provide information of people under observation and those returning from abroad, said Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan after launching the app.
View original post here:
Math stopped darshan on the directives of health dept - The New Indian Express
Posted: at 12:42 pm
Yesterday, Hindus all around the world celebrated the colorful festival of Holi. Of course, Holi in India brings back sweet memories for Beatles fans. Their trip to India not only brought forward some amazing music but also changed Indias image in the west! Lets take a look at the historic trip and its impact on music and the world.
The Beatles traveled to Rishikesh in India in February of 1968. The reason for the visit was for the band to explore Transcendental Meditation (TM). This came at a time when the four were trying to quit drugs. As expected, it drew a lot of media attention. Thus, the media went crazy over this trip, with many reporters traveling with them for coverage.
They took training in the Ashram of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, which is now called the Beatles Ashram. Both George and John were most eager to attend this training and spoke about TM with high regard. They brought along Paul and Ringo, along with their wives, assistants and many reporters. It was during this time that the Beatles also celebrated Holi in India at the Ashram.
1968 :: Paul McCartney of The Beatles Playing Holi During India Trip pic.twitter.com/64yfs3wXWd
indianhistorypics (@IndiaHistorypic) March 10, 2020
This trip brought a lot of fame to India, especially spiritual meditation. The Beatles were such a household name back then that anything they did, received instant fame. And India was no different. However, this doesnt mean that their time in India was just magical.
It was difficult for the four to adjust to the Indian lifestyles, such as the climate and the food. Ringo especially had a difficult time living there. Furthermore, a serious controversy took place between the Maharishi and Mia Farrow that tarnished the trip. The controversy was mostly related to harassment. Thus, it resulted in the Beatles leaving back for England earlier than expected in March. This, however, did not stop them from creating some amazing music!
This trip is often considered one of the most productive time for the Beatles. Many of the songs they made on this trip were a part of the album The Beatles and Abbey Road. They include:
1. Back in the U.S.S.R. 2. Dear Prudence 3. Julia 4. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da 5. Revolution 6. I Will 7. Sexy Sadie 8. Mean Mr. Mustard 9. Polythene Pam 10. Im So Tired
And these are just the popular ones. The Beatles might not have achieved peak spirituality, but it was enough for them to produce some incredible music. Creativity truly hit its peak with this iconic band. And the world is still indebted to them for it.
See the article here:
When The Beatles Celebrated Holi In India - Dankanator
Posted: at 12:42 pm
Yogeshwar Devi Dayal Mahadev. Image Credit: ANI
Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], Mar 11 (ANI/NewsVoir): Yog Abhyas Ashram Trust (Reg) is organising the 22nd 108 kund yog mahayagya to mark the auspicious occasion of Yogeshwar Devi Dayal Mahadev's 100th Janmothsav. The grand event will take place at The Akhand Jyoti and Divine Samadhi Sthal of Yogeshwar Mulakh Raj Bhagwan, Yogeshwar Devi Dayal Mahadev and Yogeshwar Surender Dev Mahadev on March 14 and 15.
This sacred celebration will be guided by Yogacharya Amit Dev. The first day of this spiritual event is starting with Abhishek and Poojan followed by a reading of the Holy Book (Yog Divya Darshan, Yog Ka Sakshatkar and Dayal Yog Sandesh) and Bhajan Sandhya at the end of the day. The second day is totally dedicated to the holy 108 kund yog mahayagya. From making the atmosphere pious to killing different viruses (including corona) the importance of this Yagya is enormous.
An exhibition about Yog Sadhna is also being organised to let people know more about the spirituality of Yog Sadhana. Yogeshwar Devi Dayal Mahadev took birth on March 10, 1920 at Haveli Diwan, Dist Jhang of undivided India and his eternal rest was on August 1, 1998. He was the son of Lala Lal Chand and Ratan Devi. Swami Surender Dev Maharaj (Declared as successor numerous times during his lifetime such as 15.07.1997) Yogeshwar Devi Dayal Mahadev and Guru Mata Meera were blessed with three sons.
Elder Son: Prof M Lal, also known as Swami Lal ji Maharaj H/o Prabha having three Daughters: Anjalina, Avantika and Smarika. Second Son: Swami Surender Dev Maharaj H/o Shakti, who were blessed with a son: Amit also known as Swami Amit Dev
Younger Son: Yogacharya Shri Ashok H/o Meena, having two sons: Nitin and Kartikey Yogeshwar Devi Dayal Mahadev has enshrined the divine yoga from a very ancient age. He dedicated his life in guiding many disciples into a spiritual journey of a healthy lifestyle and mental peace. His sacramental principles have been a great help in deciphering incurable diseases, domestic disputes and blessing his devotees staying far away.
Yogeshwar Devi Dayal Mahadev is much admired for his free of cost yoga camps teaching sanctified yoga asanas which has added happiness and prosperity in the life of many people. He is also the founder of numerous ashrams in India, few of which include: Delhi Yoga Sabha, Chandigarh Yoga Sabha, Dayal Yoga Prachar Samiti (Rohtak), Rajasthan Yoga Sansthan, Punjab Yoga Sabha etc. Being a prestigious personality, Yogeshwar Devi Dayal Mahadev has been honoured with a bunch of awards which also includes the first prize from the hands of Jawaharlal Nehru, in the first World Yoga Conference organised in Delhi.
Come and join us for a peaceful and joyous atmosphere, where devotees will be offering prayers, gifts and seek blessings of many yoga gurus who will be attending the ceremony. Yogacharya Amit Dev, fifth in line in the lineage of yoga masters at Yog Abhyas Ashram Trust and great grandson of Yogeshwar Devi Dayal Mahadev will be supervising this glorious birthday event with dedication and divinity.
This religious and blissful birthday celebration is a medium to spread the message of peace and joy through yoga. This story is provided by NewsVoir. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article. (ANI/NewsVoir)
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
Download The Devdiscourse News App for Latest News.
Here is the original post:
Yogeshwar Devi Dayal Mahadev's 100th birthday celebration with 108 Kund Yog Mahayagya - Devdiscourse
Posted: at 12:42 pm
Brazilian jazz artiste Bianca Gismonti has an undeniable connection with Indian musical heritage; her father, the pioneering Brazilian composer Egberto Gismonti has performed with the legendary Hari Prasad Chaurasia. She herself is an avid fan of Ustad Rashid Khan. On her first visit to India, Bianca performed at the Jaipur Jazz and Blues festival and made her way to Kolkata to perform at ICCR along with her band members, drummer Julio Falavigna and bass player Antonio Porto.
We are playing some original compositions, some of my fathers works, some Tom Jobim with lyrics, Bianca tells us a few minutes before her set. In a free-wheeling chat, the jazz pianist opens up about her trajectory, her soundscape and her undeniable desi connect.
How do you feel about the Indian listeners?
Its been so beautiful meeting them; I personally feel Indian people are like Brazilian people, they are so warm and happy and it makes you feel at home.
Contemporary jazz is really big here right now. Is that why you decided to come here?
Not exactly, Ive always loved India, so music was a great excuse really (laughs). And many people were not aware about Brazilian music and our jazz so its been great bringing it here
A lot depends on mixing it especially, because my family is from Lebanon, Italy and Brazil, so its a mix of influences which have come naturally to me.
Are you familiar with Indian music?
Yes! So Julio Falavigna, our drummer, whos also my husband has two Indian gurus, and I love listening to Hindustani music. My father used to play with Hariprasad Chaurasia, they have performed here as well. Also Rashid Khan, hes my favourite!
Did you plan to do something in the city? Maybe sample some food?
Im a vegan so I had actually planned to see and eat whatever I can! Today, we went to the Yogananda Ashram and the Ramakrishna Ashram as well.
How would you define your trios sound?
Its Brazilian jazz with many, many influences, from African music, folk beats, European music, its about the right mix.
How did the trio come together?
I started playing with Julio in 2011 we were a duo back then, then we started playing with Paolo, hes our Italian bass player. He has been Brazilian music for many, many years hes very used to the genre.
What are you planning next?
We are touring to Europe next, in Germany, Italy, Hungary, Portugal. After April Ill be back in Brazil, where we will finish up our new album and mix it in Hungary, at our label there. The album is called Gismonti VII, its my last name and it is an homage to my father. I also have a piano duo with whom Ill be recording a new album.
What does your playlist sound like...
I love my fathers music, then theres Tom Jobim, Milton Nascimento. I also really like Keith Jarrett he plays really touching music, and I love Herbie Hancock. In Japan, I love this jazz composer called Hiromi.
Read more from the original source:
Contemporary jazz performer Bianca Gismonti talks about everything, from Brazilian jazz to Chaurasia - Indulgexpress
Posted: at 12:42 pm
Happy faces, a welcoming atmosphere and warm people, it is that time of the year when the sprawling lush-green Osho Ashram lit up for the five-day Osho Spring Festival that brings artistes, painters, dancers and yogis from all across the globe under one roof. Day one of the festival started with a soothing performance of jazz and Carnatic music by Aditi Ramesh. Aditi, along with her ensemble Ishan Jadwani, Vinay Kaushal and Bijit Bhattacharya transported the audience to the world of trans with their performance on jazz, blues and Carnatic music. Aditi said, I had no plan for the performance tonight; I blended various emotions, life stories and different tunes for them. To perform in front of an audience that is so receptive to fluid and experimental music is a dream come true for an artiste like me. The festival also saw performances by Ustad Usman Khan on sitar, a creativity night, where visitors took to paintbrush and canvas to make art, a spiritual reading session, singing, spring dance and meditation etc. were the highlight of the festival. Amrit Sadhana from Osho Ashram said, It is a different world inside, people from all walks of life sing together, stay together, dance and meditate. It is a perfect ode to the spring season.
See the original post here:
Soaking in art, music, dance and the spirit of spring - Times of India
Posted: at 12:42 pm
Text Size: A- A+
New Delhi: Congress will flag off a 27-day-long Gandhi Sandesh Yatra on March 12 to mark the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
The march is also being undertaken to commemorate the 90th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhis historic Dandi March, which started on March 12, 1930, and ended on April 6, 1930. The Yatra will begin from Sabarmati Ashram, Ahmedabad and will be culminating at Dandi in Gujarat on April 6, covering the 386 km route in 27 days.
Congress interim president Sonia Gandhi and party leaders Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi and Congress Chief Ministers will attend the 27-day long padayatra. On the culminating day at Dandi, public meetings will be organized which will be addressed by Sonia, Rahul, all Congress-ruled state Chief Ministers, PCC chiefs and CWC members. The objective of the yatra is to recall and recapture the spirit of Gandhis Dandi March. We will be re-establishing our resolve to protect and promote the values enshrined in our Constitution and to emulate Gandhijis thoughts especially those relating to truth, peace, non-violence and social harmony, said the Congress in a statement.
Read the original post:
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - May 3rd, 2020
- What Is Conscious Evolution? | HuffPost - May 3rd, 2020
- Foundation for Conscious Evolution | barbaramarxhubbard - May 3rd, 2020
- Home | Foundation for Conscious Evolution - April 2nd, 2020
- Toxic Positivity is a Thing and It Needs to Stop - Thrive Global - November 25th, 2019
- Sacramento boasts a hot lineup of community and culture events this week - Yahoo News - October 24th, 2019
- Tara Westover on Being 'Educated' - The Emory Wheel - October 8th, 2019
- Sacred Centers - Tools for Conscious Evolution - March 21st, 2019
- Conscious Evolution (Kansas City, MO) | Meetup - October 29th, 2018
- The 8 Stages of Conscious Evolution - Waking Times - May 5th, 2018
- Conscious Life News | News and Articles About Conscious ... - February 15th, 2018
- Sheila Gautreaux Highlights Importance of Forgiveness | Benzinga - Benzinga - August 21st, 2017
- Sheila Gautreaux Highlights Importance of Forgiveness - Benzinga - August 18th, 2017
- Nights Of Fire: A Conscious Evolution Festival Preview - NYSMusic - August 14th, 2017
- What's Happening: August 4, 2017 - Verde Independent - August 4th, 2017
- KABAKA PYRAMID + One-A-Chord & DJ Spleece - SantaCruz.com - August 3rd, 2017
- First Gaia Symposium scheduled for July 7-9 in Weed - Taft Midway Driller - July 5th, 2017
- Talk About INDEPENDENCE. We just divorced, yet get along better than ever! - The Good Men Project (blog) - July 4th, 2017
- First Gaia Symposium scheduled for July 7-9 in Weed - Mount Shasta Herald - July 3rd, 2017
- Surprise: People Who Claim They Don't Eat or Drink Are Probably Liars - ATTN: - June 23rd, 2017
- Native Americans are getting cheated again by a white president ... - Los Angeles Times - June 21st, 2017
- JACKAL Releases 'Endorphins' EP - Noiseporn - June 14th, 2017
- New book published by Balboa Press presents the Miross system, a measure for conscious evolution, self ... - Benzinga - June 11th, 2017
- Dr. Leslie Wells Announces Upcoming Launch of the EVE Consciousness World Tour - PR Web (press release) - June 7th, 2017
- Jackal - Summer In Your Arms - EDM Sauce - June 6th, 2017
- Pierre Teilhard De Chardin Information - April 3rd, 2017
- Skill to discriminate - The Hindu - March 10th, 2017
- Modi supports yoga at Lord Shiva bust unveiling - Easterneye (press release) (subscription) - March 3rd, 2017
- 112-foot tall Shiva statue 'Adiyogi' - Times of India (blog) - February 28th, 2017
- Important to preserve the essence of yoga: PM Narendra Modi - Economic Times - February 27th, 2017
- YOGA-PM 2 LAST : PTI feed, News - India Today - India Today - February 27th, 2017
- PM Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva in Coimbatore on occasion of Maha Shivratri' - Zee News - February 25th, 2017
- PM Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva in Coimbatore - Zee News - February 24th, 2017
- PM Modi to unveil 112-foot Shiva statue at Maha Shivaratri event of Jaggi Vasudev's Isha Foundation as protests grow - International Business Times,... - February 24th, 2017
- Narendra Modi to unveil 112-ft tall Shiva idol on February 24 - India ... - India.com - February 20th, 2017
- Coimbatore: PM Modi to unveil 112-feet tall face of Adiyogi on Feb ... - India.com - February 20th, 2017
- Modi to unveil 112-ft tall Shiva idol in Coimbatore on February 24 - Hindustan Times - February 18th, 2017
- Grey Magick and Soapbox Preachers - Patheos (blog) - February 15th, 2017
- Stay Inspired: Conscious Evolution with Barbara Marx ... - December 11th, 2016
- Conscious Evolution Defined - Foundation for Conscious ... - June 8th, 2016
- Back to the Future: LCWR nuns and Conscious Evolution ... - June 8th, 2016
- Cures Without Side Effects - Video - April 13th, 2015
- How to Activate Our Genetic Blueprint - Video - April 13th, 2015
- Activate Your Higher Mind Powerful DNA Healing Energy | All 9 Solfeggio Frequencies - Video - April 11th, 2015
- How Technology is Connected to Consciousness - Video - April 11th, 2015
- How Can You Be Happy - Video - April 9th, 2015
- What is Cultural Fusion - Video - April 5th, 2015
- Conscious Evolution! - Video - April 5th, 2015
- Eyes of Emerald - Video - April 5th, 2015
- Teddy M. - Conscious Evolution (Kansas City, MO) - Meetup - April 2nd, 2015
- Conscious Eating for Health - Video - April 1st, 2015
- Are We at a Turning Point for Humanity - Video - March 30th, 2015
- Barbara Marx Hubbard - The Next Phase of Conscious Evolution - Video - March 26th, 2015
- Reverend Jim Lee on Conscious Evolution - Video - March 26th, 2015
- 06 Conscious Evolution - Video - March 26th, 2015
- Living an Inspired Life - March 26th, 2015
- How to Reach Higher Levels of Consciousness - Video - March 20th, 2015
- How to Find the Seeds of Consciousness - Video - March 18th, 2015
- Conscious Evolution ~ Yoga with Haley - Video - March 18th, 2015
- Solfeggio Frequency 174hz ||| The Foundation of Conscious Evolution ||| 1 HOUR ||| - Video - March 14th, 2015
- Is that All there is-The Journey Within - Video - March 14th, 2015
- How to Open Your Mind to Unlimited Possibilities - Video - March 13th, 2015
- How to Eliminate Stress and Overwhelm - Video - March 12th, 2015
- Our True Nature as The Divine Spark - Barbara Marx Hubbard - Video - March 12th, 2015
- How Not To Be Frightened of Love - Video - March 10th, 2015
- Ride the Wave - Creative Conscious Evolution - Video - March 9th, 2015
- 8 Steps to Stop Dying Every Day and Start Waking Up - Video - March 8th, 2015
- How and Why to Integrate Nutrition into Conscious Living - Video - March 8th, 2015
- Connecting with People On the Other Side - Video - March 6th, 2015
- Crossroads 6 Conscious Evolution - Video - March 6th, 2015
- Dr. Marilyn Gewacke (CSETI) & Diane Saunders interviewed on Conscious Evolution Radio, 20.2.2015 - Video - March 6th, 2015
- The Violence in Chicago - Video - March 5th, 2015
- How to Embrace Our Truth as Spiritual Beings - Video - March 5th, 2015
- Donna The Buffalo "Conscious Evolution" Virginia Key GrassRoots Festival, 2-21-2015 - Video - March 5th, 2015
- Art as a Conduit for Conscious Evolution with Darinka Blagaj fine artist - Video - March 4th, 2015
- How to Unzip the Fat Suit Using Your Mind - Video - March 2nd, 2015
- Courtney W. - Conscious Evolution (Kansas City, MO) - Meetup - February 27th, 2015
- How You Communicate Impacts Your Relationships - Video - February 22nd, 2015
- What are the 5 Supposedly Healthy Habits - Video - February 19th, 2015
- How the Laws of Attraction and Fate Destiny Works - Video - February 19th, 2015