Posted: March 24, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Leo Gura, founder of Actualized.org, shows what is necessary to get the most out of life. Through discipline, self mastery, and a compelling vision, you can unleash your full potential through your life purpose.
The full speech can be found here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey3x1…
Edited by Focus Shift Media:https://www.facebook.com/TheFocusShift
Music by PBO:https://soundcloud.com/pbo25
Produced by Conscious Evolution:http://www.consciousevolution.tv/
Support us on Patreon!https://www.patreon.com/focusshiftmedia
Posted: September 8, 2017 at 12:36 pm
Posted: September 7, 2017 at 6:07 pm
Posted: September 6, 2017 at 9:57 am
“If the universe began in the past, when that happened it was Now. And it trails off like the wake of a ship from Now and just as the wake fades out, so does the past. Things aren’t explained by what happened in the past. They’re explained by what happens Now”-Alan Watts
Download copy from here alan-watts-the-eternal-now.mp4
Posted: July 30, 2017 at 7:59 am
Posted: July 28, 2017 at 4:29 am
Exponential technological and cultural progress have given us the opportunity to more fully realize our potential.
Speech by Jason Silva
Download copy from here jason-silva-the-power-of-awe.mp4
Posted: July 23, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Posted: March 31, 2019 at 4:48 am
Private Life Coaching Sessions
Life coaches assist anyone in achieving life-improving goals such as balancing work, personal and family lives, turning your creativity into a positive lifestyle, or discovering and following the path to making a real difference with your life.
Individual, Couples, and Family Life Coaching
$89.00 per session
What is life coaching?
The life coaching process is the only human improvement process that focuses completely on YOU! Life coaches are equal partners who assist you to improve and grow as a person who achieves their goals. Life coaches turn you into a World Leading Expert on YOU! Coaches also assist you in executing the actions necessary in achieving your goals. You have virtual control over the results you achieve through coaching, because you set the coaching goals, and the coaching process assures you achieve them.
Why see a life coach?
By making an appointment with a coach, youre committing to achieving your personal, spiritual, family, and business goals much more effectively, more efficiently, and more completely. Life coaches assist you in: overcoming obstacles and fears, focusing on solutions, bouncing off ideas, and discovering truths about yourself. In addition, they facilitate helping you accomplish more than you thought possible and achieve balance in your personal, work, and family lives. Your coach will help you tap into your greatest potential, becoming the person you always wanted to be and are capable of becoming.
How does life coaching work for you?
Your coach will focus his or her full energy and attention on you achieving your goals. Your coach serves as the totally objective, nonjudgmental, supportive mirror into whom you really are and what you really want to do. Your coach will provide life options, new perspectives, encouragement, and concentrated attention giving you the insight, and confidence, to take life-improving actions towards your goals. They assist in identifying your self-imposed obstacles and further guide you towards overcoming them to reaching your goals.
How to maximize the rewards you receive through life coaching.
The life coaching process works exceptionally well at improving your life, business, relationships, and work. But like anything else, life coaching works best under the right conditions.
How will you know when it is time to stop coaching?
You can stop coaching after achieving your coaching goals. However, many people continue the coaching process to achieve new, loftier goals or as maintenance.
Why is life coaching valuable?
The value of the goals you achieve greatly exceeds the cost of coaching. You set your coaching goals most valuable and important to you.
There are also other, hidden benefits of coaching frequently worth more than the value of the goals achieved. The benefits from improving as a person are priceless such as reducing or eliminating your life stresses, improving your attitude about life, improving your relationships with others, etc.
How will you know if you have coachable goals?
A coachable goal is a future you envision for yourself which requires personal growth or improvement to reach. Coachable goals always involve moving forward in your life and refrain from reviewing past events.
Some examples of coachable goals are:
Discover and obtain your Ideal Income Position,
Transform your relationships; let go of anger issues
Overcome living your life with chronic stress,
Become a more Productive and Successful Business Owner,
and much, much more!
You have total control over your degree of readiness to reap full rewards from coaching. You determine the degree of your readiness when you positively answer the following questions:
1. How committed are you to achieving your goal(s)?
2. How willingly do you accept new perspectives?
3. Are you willing to invest something of value in yourself?
4. How committed are you to follow the actions you and your coach uncover to achieve your goal(s)
What is the Gift of Coaching?
Coaches have the Gift of Coaching when they naturally care more about others than themselves. Coaches with the gift place the success of their clients first and completely, because their ego, their intuition, their passions, and their personal values revolve around assisting others.
How long do coaching sessions last?
Your coaching sessions lastapproximately 45-60 minutes.
What are the different types of life coaching?
The life coaching profession encompasses a whole array of different types of specialized coaching. The specific titles signify the different fields of life in which coaches concentrate. However, the coaching done under each label can and does frequently crossover from one field to another. Some of the more recognizable specialties of life coaching are shown below.
Original post:Life Coaching | Serenity Health & Wellness Center
Posted: March 30, 2019 at 9:46 am
Asumal Sirumalani Harpalani, known as Asaram Bapu by his followers, is a religious leader (Godman) in India. Starting to come in the limelight in the early 1970s, he gradually established over 400 ashrams in India and abroad and was popular among politicians and common people for his religious discourses (pravachan). In April 2018, Asaram was found guilty of rape of a minor girl and is currently serving life imprisonment for the sexual assault in Jodhpur.
He was mentioned in a list of fake sadhus released by Akhil Bharatiya Akhara Parishad, the apex organisation of Hindu Sants (saints) and Sadhus (ascetics) in India.
Asaram was born on 17 April 1941, in the Berani village of the Nawabshah District in British India (Present-day Berani Town is located in Jam Nawaz Ali Tehsil of Sanghar district Sindh Pakistan), to Menhgiba and Thaumal Sirumalani. His birthname was Asumal Thaumal Harpalani or Asumal Sirumalani.
Following the partition of India in 1947, he and his family moved to Ahmedabad, then part of the former Bombay State in India, now Gujarat, leaving behind their immovable assets in Sindh. The family moved to Ahmedabad, where Asaram’s father founded a coal and wood selling business. Asaram ran this business for a short time after his father’s death.
According to Sant Asaram Bapuji ki Jeevan Jhanki, an autobiography published by his ashram, Asaram received his formal education at Jai Hind High School, up-till class III, when his father died. He had a series of escapades to ashrams which started with running away to an ashram in Bharuch at the age of 15, eight days before his scheduled wedding to Laxmi Devi, which though finally happened. The book also mentions Lilashah as the spiritual guru, who accepted him as her disciple and named him Asaram on 7 October 1964, in one of his escapades.
Sources have described him to be involved in a variety of professions ranging from selling liquors and tea to repairing cycles, prior to his establishment as a religious leader.
Asaram and Laxmi Devi have two children, son Narayan Sai and daughter Bharti Devi. Their son Narayan Sai works with Asaram and is also mentioned in the Akhada’s List of fake religious leaders. Sai is also imprisoned in the same prison awaiting trial.
According to Sant Asaram Bapuji ki Jeevan Jhanki, Asaram returned to Ahmedabad on 8 July 1971. On 29 January 1972, he built a hut at Motera, then a village on the banks of the Sabarmati. Although his official biography doesn’t mention it, Asaram also lived in Motera’s Sadashiv Ashram for two years, before setting up his own hut adjacent to it. He converted his hutment into an ashram in 1973, starting with 510 followers. In 1981 and 1992, the Indian National Congress-led state government allotted the ashram 14,515 m2 land. In 1997 and 1999, the Bharatiya Janata Party-led government allotted it 25,000 m2 for expansion. Asaram had few followers in the beginning, but the numbers increased as local politicians became his devotees. By 2013, Asaram had 400 major and minor ashrams in India and abroad, with numerous followers.
Asaram has organized spiritual discourses all over India, whence his disciples are accorded diksha (initiation by a guru) by him. Around 20,000 students visited his satsang in Ahmedabad in December 2001.
Asaram’s Yoga Vedanta Seva Samiti (YVSS), organizes a Matri Pitri Poojan Divas (“mother-father worship day”) on 14 February, as a form of protest against Valentine’s Day, which is supposedly symbolic of a Western cultural invasion. Asaram’s proposal was supported by many prominent Indian politicians including union ministers and President Pranab Mukherjee.
In 2015, the Government of the Chhattisgarh state institutionalized the practice, and directed all schools to observe Matru-Pitru Diwas (“mother-father day”) every year on 14 February.
A number of Asaram’s ashrams have faced legal challenges, on grounds of illegal encroachment. Multiple state governments has razed ashrams to reclaim lands, that was illegally encroached upon including by forgery of documents. There have been multiple pending cases and investigations into Asaram’s Samitis for reasons of illegal encroachment.
By 2008, 40 of Asaram’s ashrams had gurukuls (residential schools) attached to them. The death of four boys at two of these Ashrams in 2008 led to allegations of black magic being practiced there.
On 3 July 2008, two boys went missing from Asaram’s residential school (gurukul) in Motera (Gujarat). On 5 July 2013, the boys’ mutilated bodies were found on the banks of the Sabarmati river near the Ashram. The parents alleged that the police harassed them and refused to register a complaint against Asaram or the ashram administration. The incident led to public agitations, with allegations that the boys had been sacrificed by Asaram and his followers for black magic.
A CID probe, ordered on the behest of the High Court of Gujarat rejected the claims of practice of black magic.
The Narendra Modi-led Gujarat state government set up the Justice D.K. Trivedi Commission to probe the deaths in the Motera ashram. In 2009, Asaram’s followers organized a rally, protesting against their alleged harassment by the Gujarat police. The protest turned violent, and over 200 supporters of Asaram were arrested after they attacked and injured 20 policemen.
According to the CID report, no evidence of black magic practice was found in Asaram’s Ashram.
In January 2013, while addressing a gathering of his followers, Asaram reportedly said that the victim of the 2012 Delhi gang rape was as guilty as her rapists: “The victim is as guilty as her rapists She should have called the culprits brothers and begged before them to stop This could have saved her dignity and life. Can one hand clap? I don’t think so.” He also reportedly opinionated against harsher punishments for the accused in the Delhi rape victim case, as he felt that the law had the potential to be misused.
The comments were widely criticized.
Asaram denied the accusations and stated that his statement had been distorted and misrepresented.
In August 2013, a 16-year-old girl accused Asaram of sexually assaulting her on the night of 15 August at his Manai ashram in Jodhpur on the pretext of exorcising her from evil spirits, though ashram inmates called such molestations “samarpan”. The girl’s parents, who were disciples of Asaram, filed a complaint with the police in Delhi, and a case was registered after the medical examination of the girl confirmed sexual assault. The issue was discussed in Indian Parliament and a strict action was demanded.
When Asaram did not appear for interrogation by 31 August, Delhi Police booked him under multiple non-bailable sections of IPC. Asaram remained inside one of his ashram(s) in Indore and avoided arrest while clashes broke out between his disciples and the journalists and policemen. Eventually, the Jodhpur police arrested him on 1 September 2013 from his ashram, and flew him to Jodhpur, where he is imprisoned.
Asaram has dismissed the girl’s allegationsand went on to claim impotency as an alibi, which was subsequently rejected after he passed the Potency test. He has since been in jail and has been denied bail 12 times. He was charged under Sections 342, 376, 506 and 509 of the IPC, as well as under Section 8 of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act (POCSO) and sections 23 and 26 of the Juvenile Justice Act. The family of the victim alleged of receiveing threats from Asarams followers to drop the charges against him.
On 25 April 2018, Asaram was pronounced guilty of the rape charges and imprisoned for life with a fine of 5 Lakh to be paid to the victim. Two of his associates were awarded 20 years imprisonment. Asaram and other co-accused have appealed in the High Court against conviction. On 29th September 2018, Rajasthan High Court suspended the sentence of one of the co-accused Shilpi. On 30 October 2018, Rajasthan High Court admitted the appeal against the conviction of Asaram.
In December 2013, Asaram’s son Narayan Sai was also arrested on charges of rape, after two sisters from Surat alleged that he and his father had raped them in Asaram’s ashram during the mid-2000s. The elder sister accused Asaram of repeated sexual assaults during 19972006 at the Motera ashram. The younger sister accused Narayan Sai of sexually assaulting her during 20022005 at the Surat ashram. One of the sisters also alleged that Asaram’s wife and daughter helped the two men exploit the girls.. The trial in this case is currently in progress.
From 201415, there have been numerous attacks against various witnesses in the Asaram case. Amrut Prajapati, a former aide of Asaram, who had turned against him, was shot and killed on 23 May 2014, after multiple prior attempts. Another former associate Akhil Gupta who was the prime witness in the Surat rape case, was shot and killed on 11 January 2015. Mahindra Chawla, his ex-follower and prime witness in Surat rape case narrowly missed an attempted murder.
Read this article:
Asaram – Wikipedia
Posted: at 9:46 am
Rishikesh, along with Mysore, is one of the most popular destinations for yoga in India. There are numerous ashrams, and numerous styles of yoga and meditation, to choose from. Hence, it’s important to investigate which best meets your needs. Find out about some of the top Rishikesh ashrams and what they teach in this article.
Sadhana Mandir was founded in 1966 by Swami Rama, author of Living with the Himalayan Masters, and many other renowned spiritual books. Meditation, in the 5,000 year old Himalayan Tradition, is the focus of the teachings at this ashram. It has a quiet garden setting on the banks of the Ganges River, but away from the hustle and bustle of Rishikesh. Various retreats are offered, including weekend retreats and longer 10-day retreats.
Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama was founded by Swami Veda Bharati, a disciple of Swami Rama. This “village of spiritual seekers” offers meditation instruction in the Himalayan Tradition, and is also a highly regarded center for scientific research into yogic meditation. Accommodations, limited to 100 guests at a time, are provided in very comfortable self-contained cottages. There’s a daily schedule of activities including meditation, breathing, and Hatha yoga.
Meaning “Land of Flowers”, Phool Chatti ashram was founded in the late 1800s (yes, it’s old!) and is located in a peaceful natural setting upriver from Laxman Jhula. The ashram is renowned for its frequent seven day yoga and meditation program. The teachings focus on the full spectrum of the yogic path and ashram life, not just asanas (postures). Students will get to experience meditation, breathing (pranayama), cleansing, chanting, mauna (silence), puja (worship), kirtan (sacred singing), and other important aspects of the yogic path. There are opportunities for meditative walks among nature as well.
Located a short walk up the hill from Anand Prakash, the compact Himalayan Yog Ashram was established in 2012. It will appeal to students who want to experience the complete yogic lifestyle in a personalized setting, and is ideally suited to those looking for a transformational experience. The program consists of a combination of postures, breathing, meditation, spiritual teachings, and wholesome organic Ayurvedic food. However, it’s less about postures and more about going on an inner journey. Ayurvedic healing programs for detoxifying and stress are offered as well. There are only six guest rooms, each with private bathrooms. Stays of six, 13, 20, or 27 nights are possible. As well as the teachings, guests praise this ashram for its delicious food, serene environment, and welcoming hosts. Read reviews on Tripadvisor.
See the original post:
11 Top Rishikesh Ashrams for Yoga and Meditation
Posted: at 9:42 am
Imagine that you are finally taking your well-deserved vacation.
You close your eyes and hear nothing but the sound of a soft breeze and some carefree birds in the distance.
Go here to see the original:
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - May 3rd, 2019
- Home | Foundation for Conscious Evolution - May 3rd, 2019
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - March 30th, 2019
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - March 30th, 2019
- Sacred Centers - Tools for Conscious Evolution - March 21st, 2019
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - March 11th, 2019
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - February 25th, 2019
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - February 2nd, 2019
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - January 27th, 2019
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - December 30th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - December 27th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - December 24th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - November 25th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - November 20th, 2018
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - October 29th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - October 29th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution (Kansas City, MO) | Meetup - October 29th, 2018
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - October 14th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - October 6th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - October 5th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - September 18th, 2018
- New World New Mind: Moving Toward Conscious Evolution ... - September 18th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution (Kansas City, MO) | Meetup - September 4th, 2018
- Sacred Centers - Tools for Conscious Evolution - August 5th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - July 2nd, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - June 29th, 2018
- The 8 Stages of Conscious Evolution - Waking Times - May 5th, 2018
- The 8 Stages of Conscious Evolution - Waking Times - May 2nd, 2018
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - April 24th, 2018
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - March 17th, 2018
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - March 14th, 2018
- Conscious Life News | News and Articles About Conscious ... - February 15th, 2018
- Global Communication Hub - Foundation for Conscious Evolution - February 6th, 2018
- Global Communication Hub - Foundation for Conscious Evolution - February 6th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution: How to Save Humanity and the Planet - February 4th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - January 26th, 2018
- Global Communication Hub - Foundation for Conscious Evolution - January 26th, 2018
- Sheila Gautreaux Highlights Importance of Forgiveness | Benzinga - Benzinga - August 21st, 2017
- Sheila Gautreaux Highlights Importance of Forgiveness - Benzinga - August 18th, 2017
- Nights Of Fire: A Conscious Evolution Festival Preview - NYSMusic - August 14th, 2017
- What's Happening: August 4, 2017 - Verde Independent - August 4th, 2017
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - August 3rd, 2017
- KABAKA PYRAMID + One-A-Chord & DJ Spleece - SantaCruz.com - August 3rd, 2017
- The 8 Stages of Conscious Evolution - Waking Times - July 6th, 2017
- First Gaia Symposium scheduled for July 7-9 in Weed - Taft Midway Driller - July 5th, 2017
- Talk About INDEPENDENCE. We just divorced, yet get along better than ever! - The Good Men Project (blog) - July 4th, 2017
- First Gaia Symposium scheduled for July 7-9 in Weed - Mount Shasta Herald - July 3rd, 2017
- Surprise: People Who Claim They Don't Eat or Drink Are Probably Liars - ATTN: - June 23rd, 2017
- Native Americans are getting cheated again by a white president ... - Los Angeles Times - June 21st, 2017
- JACKAL Releases 'Endorphins' EP - Noiseporn - June 14th, 2017
- New book published by Balboa Press presents the Miross system, a measure for conscious evolution, self ... - Benzinga - June 11th, 2017
- Dr. Leslie Wells Announces Upcoming Launch of the EVE Consciousness World Tour - PR Web (press release) - June 7th, 2017
- Jackal - Summer In Your Arms - EDM Sauce - June 6th, 2017
- Pierre Teilhard De Chardin Information - April 3rd, 2017
- Skill to discriminate - The Hindu - March 10th, 2017
- Modi supports yoga at Lord Shiva bust unveiling - Easterneye (press release) (subscription) - March 3rd, 2017
- Crowdfunding the skyscraper - Curbed - March 2nd, 2017
- 112-foot tall Shiva statue 'Adiyogi' - Times of India (blog) - February 28th, 2017
- Important to preserve the essence of yoga: PM Narendra Modi - Economic Times - February 27th, 2017
- YOGA-PM 2 LAST : PTI feed, News - India Today - India Today - February 27th, 2017
- PM Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva in Coimbatore on occasion of Maha Shivratri' - Zee News - February 25th, 2017
- PM Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva in Coimbatore - Zee News - February 24th, 2017
- PM Modi to unveil 112-foot Shiva statue at Maha Shivaratri event of Jaggi Vasudev's Isha Foundation as protests grow - International Business Times,... - February 24th, 2017
- Narendra Modi to unveil 112-ft tall Shiva idol on February 24 - India ... - India.com - February 20th, 2017
- Coimbatore: PM Modi to unveil 112-feet tall face of Adiyogi on Feb ... - India.com - February 20th, 2017
- Global Communication Hub - Foundation for Conscious Evolution - February 18th, 2017
- Modi to unveil 112-ft tall Shiva idol in Coimbatore on February 24 - Hindustan Times - February 18th, 2017
- Grey Magick and Soapbox Preachers - Patheos (blog) - February 15th, 2017
- Stay Inspired: Conscious Evolution with Barbara Marx ... - December 11th, 2016
- Sacred Centers - Tools for Conscious Evolution - December 8th, 2016
- Conscious Evolution Defined - Foundation for Conscious ... - June 8th, 2016
- Back to the Future: LCWR nuns and Conscious Evolution ... - June 8th, 2016
- Amazon.com: Conscious Evolution: Awakening Our Social ... - May 8th, 2015
- Home | Subtle Arts of Conscious Evolution - Sarah Whiteley - May 8th, 2015
- Cures Without Side Effects - Video - April 13th, 2015
- How to Activate Our Genetic Blueprint - Video - April 13th, 2015
- Activate Your Higher Mind Powerful DNA Healing Energy | All 9 Solfeggio Frequencies - Video - April 11th, 2015
- How Technology is Connected to Consciousness - Video - April 11th, 2015
- How Can You Be Happy - Video - April 9th, 2015
- Conscious Evolution! Video | Prometheism.net - April 7th, 2015