Bangkok, Thailand Elite Havens, the leading provider of high-end vacation rentals in Asia and a subsidiary of Dusit International, one of Thailands leading hotel and property development companies, has seen the quality of its offerings celebrated in a new Netflix reality series, The Worlds Most Amazing Vacation Rentals.
The show, which premiered on 18 June 2021 and is now available for viewing to more than 208 million subscribers worldwide, sees hosts Mr Luis D. Ortiz (Million Dollar Listing), Ms Megan Batoon, and Ms Jo Franco (travel content creators) showcase remarkable properties around the globe and the life-changing experiences they have to offer.
A large portion of the first episode is devoted to NoKu Beach House, a sublime beachfront getaway in Seminyak, Bali, which is managed as part of Elite Havens hand-picked portfolio of close to 300 fully staffed private luxury havens throughout Asia.
Created by award-winning, internationally acclaimed interior designer Alex Zabotto-Bentley, and surrounded by an immaculate tropical garden, the private six-bedroom residence boasts a beach-facing plunge pool, a tennis court, and an outdoor cinema and spa. Guests also benefit from a full fleet of professional in-villa staff, including personal butlers, massage therapists, and a private chef who prepares customised gourmet meals.
NoKu Beach House serves as a wonderful showcase of the Elite Havens experience and the bespoke services our distinctive properties have to offer, said Ms Maya Rigg, CEO, Elite Havens. We are delighted this stunning villa has been featured in Netlixs exciting new show especially as host Luis D Ortiz, who spends his life around luxury properties, described it as luxury at its best. In the post COVID-19 world, luxury villas provide the perfect secluded and safe hideaway for travellers seeking a highly personalised holiday experience. And as the first episode of The Worlds Most Amazing Vacation Rentals highlights, Elite Havens has everything in place to exceed guest expectations with bespoke services, stunning locations, and unrivalled local insight.
Established in 1998, Elite Havens performs integrated marketing, reservations, concierge and management services for luxury villas across Indonesia, India, Japan, the Maldives, Sri Lanka and Thailand. Dusit International acquired the company in 2018 as part of its three-pronged strategy for balance, diversification, and expansion. This strategy includes providing broadened experiences for customers beyond Dusits traditional hotel brand line up in the midscale through to luxury segments.
In Dusits home base of Thailand, Elite Havens offers a wide range of secluded and luxury villas on the paradise islands of Phuket and Koh Samui. From three-bedroom residences in prime beachside locations, to a 20-bedroom mansion set within a sprawling garden, each property promises to offer unfaltering service standards; professional, highly trained villa staff; and the personalised services of the Elite Concierge.
Ms Suphajee Suthumpun, Group CEO, Dusit International, said, Leveraging our rich experience in operating full-service hotels for more than 70 years, Elite Havens gives travellers a unique opportunity to stay in some incredible private residences while enjoying the same gracious hospitality for which our legacy brands are renowned. With stunning locations and incredible designs, Elite Havens spacious properties are ideal for groups of friends and families seeking highly customised, secluded vacations at exceptional value for money. Thanks to Elite Havens unrivalled community links, they promise to offer unique journeys of self-discovery too. Netflixs new show highlights the distinct appeal of this fast-growing segment of the lodging spectrum, and we are delighted that Elite Havens offerings have been named among the worlds best.
From now through 31 August 2021, Elite Havens is offering up to 35% off stays at its villas in Thailand. This, and other special promotions, are available when booking direct via elitehavens.com.
The Worlds Most Amazing Vacation Rentals is streaming now on Netflix at https://www.netflix.com/th-en/title/81060530.
Photos of NoKu Beach House can be downloaded at https://app.box.com/s/f9di2gahcmehnstkekvw9g8paw7f99m9/folder/139828087767.
The Worlds Most Amazing Vacation Rentals is a Netflix reality series created by George Verschoor and Will Spjut. The show takes viewers on the journey of a lifetime, as hosts Luis D. Ortiz (Million Dollar Listing), Megan Batoon and Jo Franco (travel content creators) explore and live in some of the dreamiest properties ever built. With an eye for every budget and style of travel, these three experts explore vacation homes that range from affordable treehouses to exclusive private islands, and from unforgettable igloos to gourmet getaways, giving viewers a glimpse of the life-changing experiences that they have to offer.
Available to watch now at https://www.netflix.com/th-en/title/81060530
Established in 1948, Dusit International is a leading hospitality group listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand. Building on its two core areas of business Hotels & Resorts and Hospitality Education the company has expanded its operations over the past four years to comprise five business units. The additional units include Foods, Property Development, and Hospitality-Related Services. Today, the company"s property portfolio comprises more than 300 distinctive hotels, resorts and luxury villas operating under six brands across 15 countries worldwide, as well as two leading hospitality colleges with campuses in Thailand and the Philippines. Following a three-pronged strategy for sustainable growth, including balance, expansion and diversification, the company has recently expanded into food production, on-demand hospitality services, and property development to reach new markets and add further recurring streams of revenue to the company.
For more information, please visit http://www.dusit-international.com.
- From private islands to fancy cars, here are the things Jay-Z has gifted Beyonc - MSN UK - September 5th, 2021
- An incredible private island for sale in the Summer Isles at the price of a central London parking space - Country Life - September 5th, 2021
- Putin Says Private Businesses, Japanese Firms On Disputed Kurile Islands To Receive Tax Breaks - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty - September 5th, 2021
- Optimistic Researchers Say There Still Time To Head Off Climate Change Before It Starts Killing Rich People - The Onion - September 5th, 2021
- Hilton to Debut in Spectacular Santorini with Stunning Beachfront Property - Hospitality Net - September 5th, 2021
- The Return of the Dream Honeymoon - The New York Times - September 5th, 2021
- Punta Mita, Mexico, Is Having Its Day in the Sun - Mansion Global - September 5th, 2021
- Saint Lucia Island Innovation Ambassador to Participate at Virtual Island Summit 2021 - St. Lucia News From The Voice - The Voice St. Lucia - September 5th, 2021
- Exploring the Elizabeth Islands (and swimming with cows) - The Boston Globe - July 12th, 2021
- Holiday on Welsh private island goes viral on TikTok and stuns people around the world - Wales Online - July 12th, 2021
- Attempt to Spend Elon Musk's $160 Billion Wealth With This Online Simulator - Newsweek - July 12th, 2021
- How Neighbor Islands Are Working To Address Overtourism In Hawaii - Honolulu Civil Beat - July 12th, 2021
- Beautiful Scottish island goes on sale for the same price as Edinburgh city centre flat - Edinburgh Live - July 12th, 2021
- Islands receive more than $2 million in recreation... - Journal of the San Juan Islands - July 12th, 2021
- Secluded Camp with 4000 ft of Lake Frontage in NY's Adirondacks Scheduled for Luxury Auction July 16th - Markets Insider - July 12th, 2021
- Revisiting 'The Island of Dr. Moreau': Marlon Brando's fever dream - Far Out Magazine - July 12th, 2021
- Carnivals First Cruise Live Blog: Day 7, Heading Home (and a COVID Test) - Cruzely.com - July 12th, 2021
- Where Sun, Sand and Splendor Are Still to Be Discovered - The New York Times - June 10th, 2021
- The Best Smaller Islands to Visit in the BVIs - AFAR Media - June 10th, 2021
- Norwegian Donates $25000 to the Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation - Cruise Industry News - June 10th, 2021
- The 15 most beautiful Scottish islands to visit - goodhousekeeping.com - June 10th, 2021
- This Entire B.C. Island Could Be Yours For Less Than $640000 - 604 Now - June 10th, 2021
- St Barts to re-open its borders to vacationers on June 9 - GlobeNewswire - June 10th, 2021
- Celebrate World Oceans Day 2021 All Year Round At These Sustainable Luxury Resorts - Forbes - June 10th, 2021
- Why agents need to have villas and private homes in their sights - TTG - June 10th, 2021
- Privacy Is the New Luxury: 5 Caribbean Destinations Offering Ultra-Luxe Experiences - Yahoo Finance - June 10th, 2021
- Be the ruler of your own island on BC's Sunshine Coast for just over $1 million - BC News - Castanet.net - June 10th, 2021
- This Riviera-inspired island resort will be the ultimate party hotspot - What's On - June 10th, 2021
- Escape the island with a staycation on a smaller one - BreakingNews.ie - April 5th, 2021
- The private islands you can rent in France, Spain and Greece from just 12pp a night... - The Sun - April 5th, 2021
- A New Private-Island Resort in the US Virgin Islands - Caribbean Journal - April 5th, 2021
- Immunity pods of family and friends start to venture out on private vaxications - The Boston Globe - April 5th, 2021
- Royal Caribbean Thanks Emergency Services, NHS And Armed Forces With UK Homecoming, Set For This Summer - KPVI News 6 - April 5th, 2021
- Camping Returns To Apostle Islands National Lakeshore - National Parks Traveler - April 5th, 2021
- Ghislaine Maxwell Faces Two New Trafficking Charges, Raising Pressure On Prince Andrew And Others Listed In Jeffrey Epsteins Little Black Book -... - April 5th, 2021
- Staycation in Scotland: 6 remote and beautiful Scottish Island escapes - HeraldScotland - April 5th, 2021
- Private Plane Vacation Packages Are the Big New Thing in Resort Travel - InsideHook - April 5th, 2021
- Valentine's Special: 16 Spectacular Heart-Shaped Islands and Lakes on Earth (PHOTOS) | The Weather Channel - Articles from The Weather Channel |... - February 15th, 2021
- Skulls, Private Islands, And Wu-Tang: Fun Things Jeff Bezos Could... - 2oceansvibe News - February 15th, 2021
- Dream Honeymoons: A Stopover in Dubai Makes this Maldives Adventure Doubly Sweet - My New Orleans - February 15th, 2021
- Can You Afford to Live on a Cruise Ship With Social Security Alone? - Cruzely.com - February 15th, 2021
- Privacy is the New Luxury: The World's Most Exclusive Villa Holidays to Book For 2021 - Luxury Travel Magazine - February 15th, 2021
- 19 things to know before your first trip to the Maldives - Cond Nast Traveller India - February 15th, 2021
- Luxury, waterfront home on Venice Island listed at $3.5M - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - February 15th, 2021
- Things to do in Maldives, where the world seems headed this year-end - Moneycontrol.com - December 5th, 2020
- Is Princess Plus Worth It? Program Details and What to Know - Cruzely.com - December 5th, 2020
- Conspiracy theories are a threat to democracy - Canton Repository - December 5th, 2020
- Juliet Twena: The 'must see' sights on my bucket list - part one - Jersey Evening Post - December 5th, 2020
- 15 Biggest Islands on Earth - Yahoo Finance - October 19th, 2020
- How to Plan the Ultimate Caribbean Luxury Vacation - Caribbean Journal - October 19th, 2020
- Escape To The Secret Sophistication of The Florida Keys - Ocean Drive Magazine - October 19th, 2020
- Disney Cruise Line has 2022 itineraries and an update on Disney Wish - Travelweek - October 19th, 2020
- D'Aguilar: Be patient on tourism restart - EyeWitness News - October 19th, 2020
- Ngpuhi protesters prepared to stand in front of bulldozers to stop development on whi tapu land - RNZ - October 19th, 2020
- Miss 'overseas' holidays? Head to the Hauraki Gulf - New Zealand Herald - October 19th, 2020
- Beaver Island Retreat, In Up-North Michigan Indianapolis Monthly - Indianapolis Monthly - October 19th, 2020
- Airlines really want you to fly this winter, and these Caribbean islands are ready for tourists - The Dallas Morning News - October 10th, 2020
- BVI Tourist Board Meets With Major Tourism Industry Partners - The St. Kitts-Nevis Observer - October 10th, 2020
- 'We lost ourselves': Future Islands, the synthpop band who nearly blew it - The Guardian - October 10th, 2020
- French bank BNP is asked for information on Jeffrey Epstein's wealth - Independent.ie - October 10th, 2020
- BVI Businesses Are Soon Going To Be Lovin' It. - The St. Kitts-Nevis Observer - October 10th, 2020
- BVI Tourist Board Meets With Major Tourism Industry Partners - Government of the Virgin Islands - October 8th, 2020
- Belize Reopens: Heres The Ultimate Secluded Getaway - Forbes - October 8th, 2020
- Privately funded search team claims to have found possible signs of life on islands near where Gulf Livestock 1 sank - 9News - October 8th, 2020
- Government To Discuss Reopening Protocols With Service Industry - Government of the Virgin Islands - October 8th, 2020
- The perfect fix for your travel itch comes in the form of private jets - Lifestyle Asia - October 8th, 2020
- Cayman Islands Removed from the EU Blacklist | Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP - JD Supra - October 8th, 2020
- These New Luxury Blimps Hope to Become the Superyachts of the Skies - Robb Report - August 20th, 2020
- Hot Property: Eagle Island - Cowboys and Indians - August 20th, 2020
- Turks and Caicos is open, but some resorts are closed - Travel Weekly - August 20th, 2020
- The rise of the 'jetcation': How hotels are using private jets to entice customers - Telegraph.co.uk - August 20th, 2020
- 13 Underrated Places That Americans Are Allowed to Visit Now - Best Life - August 20th, 2020
- The Bitcoiners Who Live Permanently Not There - Yahoo Finance - August 20th, 2020
- Seabourn works to grow events business in wake of Covid-19 suspension - Breaking Travel News - August 20th, 2020
- South Korea's Jeju Island Selects ICONLOOP Blockchain Technology for Private, Secure COVID-19 Contact Tracing A new blockchain-based mobile app... - August 20th, 2020
- Vakkaru Maldives' Unmatched New Hospitality Concept Will Take the Utmost Care of You - Hospitality Net - August 10th, 2020
- Bridesmaid for Princess Diana was guest on Jeffrey Epstein's island and flew in his jets - Mirror.co.uk - August 10th, 2020
- How to Visit Someones Island in Dreams in Animal Crossing: New Horizons - How-To Geek - August 10th, 2020
- Resorts reopen in Maldives as travel restrictions lift - Breaking Travel News - August 10th, 2020
- Paradise beaches, cocktails and hiking trails in Mauritius and you can stay at 6k-a-night hotel for 1,250 - The Irish Sun - August 10th, 2020