For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Trustnet Limited of 3rd Floor, Hollywood House, Church Street East, Woking, GU21 6HJ. Our nominated representative for the purpose of this Act is Kirsty Witter.
We collect information about you when you register with us or use any of our websites / services. Part of the registration process may include entering personal details & details of your investments.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address and details of the website that you came from, in order to improve this site.
You confirm that all information you supply is accurate.
In order to provide personalised services to and analyse site traffic, we may use a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the sites to operate and may be used to deliver you different content, depending on the type of investor you are.
We store and use information you provide as follows:
We may also send you emails to provide information and keep you up to date with developments on our sites. It is our policy to have instructions on how to unsubscribe so that you will not receive any future e-mails. You can change your e-mail address at any time.
In order to provide support on the usage of our tools, our support team need access to all information provided in relation to the tool.
We will not disclose your name, email address or postal address or any data that could identify you to any third party without first receiving your permission.
However, you agree that we may disclose to any regulatory authority to which we are subject and to any investment exchange on which we may deal or to its related clearing house (or to investigators, inspectors or agents appointed by them), or to any person empowered to require such information by or under any legal enactment, any information they may request or require relating to you, or if relevant, any of your clients.
You agree that we may pass on information obtained under Money Laundering legislation as we consider necessary to comply with reporting requirements under such legislation.
We want to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that is inaccurate.
You have the right under data protection legislation to access information held about you. If you wish to receive a copy of any personal information we hold, please write to us at 3rd Floor, Hollywood House, Church Street East, Woking, GU21 6HJ. Any access request may be subject to a fee of 10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. You will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
Our sites contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Read more here:
- Partrac lends hand on Irish offshore wind projects - reNEWS - July 14th, 2020
- U.S. Offshore Wind Power Blown on Course - EcoWatch - July 14th, 2020
- The virus has reached Petrobras offshore oil rigs; prosecutors investigations into the outbreaks - MercoPress - July 14th, 2020
- HSBC to set up offshore banking unit in India's GIFT fintech city - International Investment - July 14th, 2020
- Simply Blue Emerald Site Investigations for possible Floating Offshore Wind project off Kinsale - Gov.ie - July 14th, 2020
- As the US drilling decline continues, Canada's offshore industry puts Ottawa on the spot - WorldOil - July 14th, 2020
- Transocean to lay off as many as 110 offshore rig workers - Offshore Technology - July 14th, 2020
- Is more rare earths processing about to be lost offshore? - @AuManufacturing - July 14th, 2020
- Offshore Gas Pipeline Market Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - July 14th, 2020
- Borssele 1 & 2 array cables installed offshore the Netherlands - Offshore Oil and Gas Magazine - July 14th, 2020
- Immigration Minister's message to work visa holders offshore: stay where you are for the time being - Stuff.co.nz - July 14th, 2020
- rsted Seeking New Location for Skipjack Interconnection Hub - Offshore WIND - July 14th, 2020
- Offshore Decommissioning Market by Type, Application, Element Global Trends and Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - July 14th, 2020
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (NYSE:PSV) Announces Forbearance Agreement with the Lenders to its $132.9 Million Term Loan Facility - Yahoo Finance - July 14th, 2020
- US offshore wind power spending has oil in its sights - Financial Times - July 14th, 2020
- Older South Africans are taking their wealth and pensions offshore - BusinessTech - July 14th, 2020
- rsted backs out of offshore wind connection at Fenwick Island - The News Journal - July 12th, 2020
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (NYSE:PSV) Announces Forbearance Agreement with the Lenders to its $132.9 Million Term Loan Facility NYSE:PSV -... - July 12th, 2020
- Interior Department to streamline offshore wind permitting, nix unsolicited leasing - Utility Dive - July 12th, 2020
- US and Canada Bolster Offshore Wind Ties - Offshore WIND - July 12th, 2020
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. Announces Forbearance Agreement with the Lenders to its $132.9 Million Term Loan Facility - Hellenic Shipping News... - July 12th, 2020
- Newfoundland and Labrador's offshore oil and gas industry represents one of the lowest carbon per barrel footprints in the world. | OUR GREAT MINDS -... - July 12th, 2020
- Autonomous Offshore Wind Guard Vessel Introduced - Offshore WIND - July 12th, 2020
- At 3.1% CAGR, Offshore Support Vessel Services Market Size is Projected to be Around US$ 16240 million by 2025 - Cole of Duty - July 12th, 2020
- Offshore Installation Begins at TPC Changhua Wind Farm - Offshore WIND - July 12th, 2020
- June 2020 Global Offshore Catering Services Market Research Report is Projected to Witness Considerable Growth by 2027FOSS ESG, MAKO, Oceanwide, OSSA... - July 12th, 2020
- Sizing up Somalia: a new offshore oil frontier in the making - Offshore Technology - July 12th, 2020
- Energy / BP offshore flights to return to Sumburgh - Shetland News - July 12th, 2020
- Would offshore oil incentives help us right now? Be careful what you wish for - CBC.ca - July 12th, 2020
- Global Offshore Oil Rigs Market Analysis and Forecast 2027- including drivers, constraints, intimidation, challenges, opportunities, and... - July 12th, 2020
- Poland Increases Capacity in Updated Draft Offshore Wind Bill - Offshore WIND - July 12th, 2020
- XELLZ acquires more land in Rosslare - 4C Offshore - July 12th, 2020
- Norwalk Police Investigating Following Rescue of Man Heard Screaming in Water Offshore - NBC Connecticut - July 11th, 2020
- Japan seeks massive jump in offshore wind power over 10 years - Nikkei Asian Review - July 11th, 2020
- Offshore Wind Part of EU's Two Newly Adopted Strategies as Green Hydrogen Prioritised - Offshore WIND - July 11th, 2020
- Future Growth Of Offshore Containers Consumption Market By New Business Developments, Innovations, And Top Companies - Forecast To 2027 - CueReport - July 11th, 2020
- Northern Offshore Services Boosts Fleet with Two CTVs - Offshore WIND - July 11th, 2020
- Reality check as Scotland's offshore wind round generates fresh hopes - News for the Oil and Gas Sector - Energy Voice - July 11th, 2020
- Impact of COVID-19 on Offshore Software Development Market is expected to grow at an active cagr by forecast to 2025 | top players Binariks,... - July 11th, 2020
- Coast Guard challenged on offshore wind traffic study - WorkBoat - July 11th, 2020
- Trendsetter introduces modular offshore intervention system - WorldOil - June 22nd, 2020
- Not for the faint of heart: Oil bust lashes offshore industry still in recovery - Houston Chronicle - June 22nd, 2020
- Siemens Gamesa's flagship 14 MW turbine to power 1.4 GW Sofia offshore wind power project in the UK - AltEnergyMag - June 22nd, 2020
- Trump administration overrules NC, approves offshore seismic testing for oil and gas deposits - ncpolicywatch.com - June 22nd, 2020
- The Uphill Battle For Offshore Wind In Illinois - WBEZ - June 22nd, 2020
- Scotland launches offshore wind seabed leasing programme - Out-Law.com - June 22nd, 2020
- Is Offshore Wind a Reliable Renewable? | A New Shade of Green | Sherry Listgarten | Almanac Online | - The Almanac Online - June 22nd, 2020
- Wind - DEME Offshore installs the first turbine at the SeaMade offshore wind farm in the Belgian North Sea - Renewable Energy Magazine - June 22nd, 2020
- An innovative anchor that could help floating offshore wind take hold - Energy News Network - June 22nd, 2020
- New Jersey announces 'first-in-the-nation' offshore wind port - Energy Live News - Energy Made Easy - June 22nd, 2020
- 3.4m new addition to world-leading offshore wind cluster completes ahead of time - BusinessLive - June 22nd, 2020
- Insurance Giant AIA Wins License for China's First Wholly Offshore-Owned Life Insurer - Caixin Global - June 22nd, 2020
- Taiwan to auction 5 GW of offshore wind in three phases - Riviera Maritime Media - June 22nd, 2020
- FERC schedules technical conferences on carbon pricing, offshore wind integration challenges - Utility Dive - June 22nd, 2020
- As Offshore Wind Projects Pile Up, Glimmers of Progress on the State and Federal Level - CT Examiner - June 22nd, 2020
- Green giants exit, US offshore tradewinds and hydrogen steps on the gas - Recharge - June 22nd, 2020
- Lendy bosses have assets frozen amid offshore investigation - P2P Finance News - June 22nd, 2020
- What has Shanghai FTZ Done to Support and Revitalize Offshore Trade? - China Briefing - June 22nd, 2020
- Things to consider when looking for an offshore jurisdiction - Yogonet International - June 22nd, 2020
- Offshore Oil and Gas Market Research Report Insights and Forecast 2020 to 2025 - Cole of Duty - June 22nd, 2020
- Save America's offshore oil and gas industry - BIC Magazine - June 22nd, 2020
- CEO of worlds largest offshore wind developer resigns - Electrek - June 22nd, 2020
- 'Superfeeder' design offers Jones Act solution for offshore wind developers - WorkBoat - June 22nd, 2020
- Fishermen say Massachusetts, Oregon fail in offshore wind planning - National Fisherman - June 9th, 2020
- Dentists advised to do to their homework regarding offshore production - American Dental Association - June 9th, 2020
- COVID-19: Transforming Offshore Captives/Global Innovation Centers | Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP - JD Supra - June 9th, 2020
- Turning up the heat and humidity as high pressure heads offshore - WFMZ Allentown - June 9th, 2020
- Wpd Awards Bird Survey Contract for Yunlin Offshore Wind Project - Offshore WIND - June 9th, 2020
- Polish Offshore Wind Project Secures Grid Connection Terms - Offshore WIND - June 9th, 2020
- EIB commits 450 million to French offshore wind farm - Windpower Monthly - June 9th, 2020
- ENGIE Fabricom - Iemants Get to Work on Hollandse Kust Noord Project - Offshore WIND - June 9th, 2020
- Underperforming offshore wells rack up over $100 billion in abandonment liabilities worldwide - WorldOil - June 9th, 2020
- Goto Island floater in the frame for first Japanese offshore wind auction - Riviera Maritime Media - June 9th, 2020
- Green Recovery, Offshore Wind Edition: 1.14 GW Love Letter From Scotland To Maine - CleanTechnica - June 9th, 2020
- 3 Offshore Oil Stocks to Buy as OPEC+ Extends Production Cuts - Yahoo Finance - June 9th, 2020
- Offshore Wind Capex in Europe to Surpass Upstream O&G by 2022: Rystad - Saurenergy - June 9th, 2020
- Italy: Application Submitted for 330 MW Offshore Wind Farm in Adriatic Sea - Offshore WIND - June 9th, 2020
- Offshore aquaculture has Trump's backing, but that's just the beginning - IntraFish - June 9th, 2020
- Cox & Kings created layers of onshore and offshore subsidiaries to siphon off money: ED - ThePrint - June 9th, 2020
- Remuneration To India Fund Manager Of Offshore Funds - Finance and Banking - India - Mondaq News Alerts - June 9th, 2020