Anonymous, 11 hours agoSo whats the matter if google monopolize the app bussiness? They still give the best service t... moreHow you'll know it's the best service if they don't have any competition?
Locking bootloaders is like forcing people to read the Bible only in Latin.
Anonymous, 11 hours agoSo whats the matter if google monopolize the app bussiness? They still give the best service t... moreBecause freedom?
Anonymous, 11 hours agoGoogle didn't want to accept Chinese political censorship, which is the only right thing to do... moreI'm sorry, that is completely wrong. It is the US government banned Google from supplying Huawei. And the reason was to protect the sales of Apple and Qualcomm.The impact of coronavirus on the US economy could make them go even more protectionist, but then the US risks losing sales all around the world.
Anonymous, 11 hours agoGoogle didn't want to accept Chinese political censorship, which is the only right thing to do... moreGoogle WANT to continue the relation with huawei..its the USA (Trump )..who did the ban ..For god sake ..Google ask Trump if they Please have permission to continue the relation with Huawei.....read before you type something nitwit
Anonymous, 11 hours agoMaybe because if they unlock bootloader, people can enter their phones system and software and... moreNo its because Huawei will give us a open door to install GMS and maybe it goes against the US Ban ...
Anonymous, 11 hours agoSo whats the matter if google monopolize the app bussiness? They still give the best service t... more They are not monopolizing ........... huawei still can use android .
Anonymous, 14 hours agoAnd don't forget amazon store, it's good application store too. Google don't need to be the on... moreSo whats the matter if google monopolize the app bussiness? They still give the best service than other app stores. I dont mind about the monopoly of google as long i got best service i want and what i expected from them and i still satisfied with that
aeldor, 15 hours agoI bought a Oneplus (6t) to install a degoogled OS (LineageOS). I would have bought a Huawei if... moreMaybe because if they unlock bootloader, people can enter their phones system and software and eventually will find out their spyware that they put in their phone which of course they dont want that lol. Maybe....
Anonymous, 17 hours agoBut they didn't ban Google. Google didn't want to accept the terms which many other companies ... moreGoogle didn't want to accept Chinese political censorship, which is the only right thing to do. They gave up large potential profit, but showed that they have principles.
Good for Google. But I guess some people think authoritarianism and censorship are good....
First, it's crazy to trust your sensitive information to this.
Second, according to XDA Google is plugging the magisk exploit and no secure apps will work on any phones with Android 8 and up.
Why would anyone spend their money on a Huawei is beyond me.
great info gsmarena !
Anonymous, 21 hours agoNo thanks, I would rather use Huawei appgallery or apkpure. And don't forget amazon store, it's good application store too. Google don't need to be the only application's store for Android otherwise it would monopolize the business.
Anonymous, 15 hours agoIt is the fact that these permissions are required by an unkown app, that has people wondering... moreChecking the "leakster" it seems more of a leak reposting twitter account and he found the third Google cloud link on a youtube video he also linked to, but the chain can be found in the video description as well
I bought a Oneplus (6t) to install a degoogled OS (LineageOS). I would have bought a Huawei if they had an unlockable bootloader. But I'm glad I have the Oneplus now. A remarkable device too. Shame on you, Huawei. Why not be honest and make the bootloader unlockable ?
Not working. It keeps pushing for the play registration. Also, Mate30 Pro works just fine without Google Apps.
It is the fact that these permissions are required by an unkown app, that has people wondering where it is from, but let's focus on the origin. Besides the GMX cloud link that has no details, I have found Google cloud links from tgdd News, Nguyen Katie and Lm Ph Thingh (I do not know if the last are accounts by people named that, the first is listed by tgdd), uploaded on 10, 15 and 17 February respectively. It certainly is not centralized and doesn't seem like they recieved it on email but picked it from other sites and reuploaded it (to seem more legitimate?). The leakster that linked to the third one had sources, including tgdd, that listed to the other ones so it probably is kind of a chain, and said that Vietnamese stores use it to sell devices (tgdd has an article and also sells Mate 30 Pro, so it is plausible). It goes deeper than tdgg though. Tgdd itself used as a source the EMUI Vit Nam facebook page (doesn't seem official), that had two mediafire links, a regular uploaded 2 hours before tgdd and a lite 9.34MB version uploaded on 7 February, both uploaded from Vietnam. There was also a supposed Google Cloud backup link there, though with "(qc)" commented, that went you through 3 sites to lead you to an unrelated one. The website link on the description of the facebook page didn't work. There were some other branches along the way that didn't take somewhere, someone might be able to find an older upload, but that is where I got with just some simple browsing. So it seems like it probably originated from Vietnam, though who is the developer isn't obvious.
Come one man just forget about that headache and buy any Xiaomi phone.
Nick Tagataka, 19 hours agoSo GSMArena is essentially promoting this suspicious app to the readers as an "easy method" to... moreChat Partner fixes your phone by installing the Google Play Store. That's so hilarious.
wasox, 19 hours agoCCP banned google from entering china, that is ok, (for them of course), then, it is fair ... moreBut they didn't ban Google. Google didn't want to accept the terms which many other companies have done, so they withdrew from the Chinese market.
- Mind uploading - Wikipedia - June 30th, 2020
- Mind uploading | Transhumanism Wiki | Fandom - June 30th, 2020
- Mind Uploading - June 30th, 2020
- The Singularity Is Near: Mind Uploading by 2045? | Live ... - June 30th, 2020
- Tati Westbrook claims Shane Dawson offered to edit her 2019 video that set off a YouTube beauty war - Insider - INSIDER - June 30th, 2020
- Mind uploading in fiction - Wikipedia - June 30th, 2020
- Innovative device to remotely monitor student-athletes amid the pandemic - University of Miami - June 30th, 2020
- CamScanner banned in India: 5 alternative apps you can use - The Indian Express - June 30th, 2020
- How to get started with TikTok - The Verge - June 30th, 2020
- MTN has launched its 5G offering in South Africa here's what you need to know - Stuff Magazines - June 30th, 2020
- What happens if your mind lives for ever on the internet ... - May 26th, 2020
- Mind uploading - RationalWiki - May 26th, 2020
- The Office Creator Greg Daniels on Returning to the Funny TV Business With Space Force and Upload - Variety - May 26th, 2020
- Soona, The Virtual Photoshoot Company Youve Been Dreaming About - Forbes - May 26th, 2020
- Forget Zombies: Its Humans That Make The Walking Dead VR Truly Memorable - UploadVR - May 26th, 2020
- OnePlus 8 Pro: 5 reasons to pick up this fully formed Android [Video] - 9to5Google - May 26th, 2020
- 'The 100': Who Did the Dark Commander Kill? - Heavy.com - May 26th, 2020
- "Rolling - 3,2,1: A take on the Australian Media Industry" - Kalkine Media - May 26th, 2020
- Will We Ever Be Able to Upload Our Brains? - ComputerShopper.com - May 15th, 2020
- AP test-takers report problems submitting online exams, fear they'll have to retake - NBC News - May 15th, 2020
- Instagram Officially Launches Option to Share Instagram Live Broadcasts to IGTV - Social Media Today - May 15th, 2020
- 15 TV shows and hidden gems that might be under your radar - from Netflix's Midnight Gospel to Amazon's Upload - Yahoo News - May 15th, 2020
- Broadband jargon buster - learn the internet lingo before you buy - TechRadar - May 15th, 2020
- You will be seeing a lot of Qualcomm SD768G 5G phones soon - GadgetGuy - May 15th, 2020
- Four things that may delay PF advance - Livemint - May 15th, 2020
- Covidsafe app: how Australias coronavirus contact tracing app works, what it does, downloads and problems - The Guardian - May 15th, 2020
- Our forthcoming shows will be dedicated to the memory of those who have lost their lives Aysha Rau, The Little Theatre, Chennai - Indulgexpress - May 15th, 2020
- How to tell how fast your internet speed is using a free and accurate speed test - Business Insider - Business Insider - May 15th, 2020
- Add Game Of Thrones & Westworld To Your Zoom Calls With HBO Backgrounds - Screen Rant - May 15th, 2020
- Aarogya Setu data only shared with government officials directly involved in COVID-19 interventions - Times Now - May 15th, 2020
- Beat Ways To Learn PLC Programming With The Help Of PLC Training - NewsPatrolling - May 15th, 2020
- Upload Satirizes a Capitalist Heaven - The Atlantic - May 11th, 2020
- Endpoint Security: The New Frontier - Security Today - May 11th, 2020
- Covidsafe app: how to download Australias coronavirus contact tracing app, how it works, what it does and problems - The Guardian - May 11th, 2020
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Choose Insights Over Instincts - The Advocate - May 10th, 2020
- 5 ways to replace stadium atmospheres as football goes behind closed doors - Paddy Power News - May 10th, 2020
- 'I Am Doing My Best' - Teaching Math During the School Closure Crisis - Education Week - May 10th, 2020
- View: The price of Covid freedom may be eternal spying - ETTelecom.com - May 10th, 2020
- How to rent a property during the circuit breaker: Tips for landlords - AsiaOne - May 10th, 2020
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Choose Insights Over Instincts - Entrepreneur - May 9th, 2020
- Free cloud storage: Which providers offer the most space - Android Authority - May 9th, 2020
- The immortalist: Uploading the mind to a computer - BBC News - May 3rd, 2020
- Enid High School seeing adjustment in wake of coronavirus - Enid News & Eagle - May 3rd, 2020
- Here's How Coronavirus Has Impacted Aussie Drug Habits & How Dealers Are Making It Work - Pedestrian TV - May 3rd, 2020
- 5 Traps That Will Kill Online Learning (and Strategies to Avoid Them) - EdSurge - May 3rd, 2020
- How to Be a Good Neighbor Now - The New York Times - May 3rd, 2020
- From Hannah Gadsby's Douglas to The Great: what's new to streaming in Australia in May - The Guardian - May 3rd, 2020
- That Blessed 'Parks And Rec' Reunion Just Aired So Here's A TL;DR Of Everything That Happened - Pedestrian TV - May 3rd, 2020
- Lockdown in Mind, UGC Committee Recommends Starting Admission Process from August 1 - News18 - May 3rd, 2020
- I Lost My Casual Job & It Ended Up Being The Best Thing That Ever Happened For My Career - Pedestrian TV - May 3rd, 2020
- 10 Amazing Tips to Get the Best out of TikTok Mobile App - Dignited - May 3rd, 2020
- Why Our Minds Can't Really Be Uploaded to Computers - Walter Bradley Center for Natural and Artificial Intelligence - April 26th, 2020
- How to edit the caption on a TikTok by reposting it - Business Insider - Business Insider - April 26th, 2020
- The best broadband deals in April 2020 - The Sun - April 26th, 2020
- Everything You Need to Know About Your Smartphone's New COVID-19 Tracker - University of Virginia - April 26th, 2020
- The University of Utah library wants you! to share coronavirus history being made at your house - Salt Lake Tribune - April 26th, 2020
- Fear Over The Job Market Prompted Thousands Of People To Upload Their Rsums Online - Forbes - March 31st, 2020
- This Is How You Actually Make Money on YouTube - Yahoo Finance - March 31st, 2020
- New to Zoom? Here are tips and tricks to make you a pro user - FOX40 - March 31st, 2020
- Meet the artist whose upload is one of our 2020 favourites (so far) - ABC News - March 31st, 2020
- How to Make a Bit of Extra Cash From Your Living Room - OZY - March 31st, 2020
- Shufti Pro donates free ID and biometric face verification to coronavirus frontline organizations - Biometric Update - March 31st, 2020
- 'The dancefloor is a religious experience': the unselfconscious retro joy of the home dance workout - The Guardian - March 31st, 2020
- Half-Life: Alyx Is The Highest Rated PC Game So Far In 2020, According to Metacritic - UploadVR - March 31st, 2020
- The consumers guide to internet speed - Flux Magazine - March 31st, 2020
- Modsy Interior Design Review - The Pros, Cons, and Cost of Modsy - GoodHousekeeping.com - March 31st, 2020
- Westworld: Who Is the Charlotte Hale Host? - Collider.com - March 31st, 2020
- Schools embrace remote learning to beat Covid-19 disruption - Small Business - March 31st, 2020
- Can you see someone's profile picture if they have blocked you on WhatsApp? Here's what you need to know - Times Now - March 31st, 2020
- How the FE sector is adapting to the coronavirus crisis - FE Week - March 31st, 2020
- Valve Talks Half-Life: Alyxs Big Ending: You Could Say The Team Is Issuing A Challenge - UploadVR - March 26th, 2020
- How fast does your internet need to be to survive quarantine life? - Mashable - March 26th, 2020
- How Long Do You Want to Live? This Technology Could Potentially Help People Live Forever - Interesting Engineering - March 26th, 2020
- 'Star Trek: Picard': Jean-Luc Picard may upload his mind to a synthesized being, bringing the show full circle - MEAWW - March 26th, 2020
- Coronavirus making you work from home? We tried these 6 free apps to break the monotony - YourStory - March 26th, 2020
- 2AM's Jo Kwon Talks About How Musicals With EXO's Xiumin, Yoon Ji Sung, And More Helped Him During Military Service + His Future Plans - soompi - March 26th, 2020
- Meet the GIF Makers Who Craft Art out of Pinpoint Gameplay - EGMNOW - March 26th, 2020
- The Best Ways to Virtually Stay in Touch During the COVID-19 Pandemic - Training.com.au - March 26th, 2020
- Why Networking is So Important in the Legal Industry - Legal Reader - March 26th, 2020
- Grammarly vs Ginger: Which Is the Best Grammar Checker - Guiding Tech - March 26th, 2020