Anonymous, 11 hours agoSo whats the matter if google monopolize the app bussiness? They still give the best service t... moreHow you'll know it's the best service if they don't have any competition?
Locking bootloaders is like forcing people to read the Bible only in Latin.
Anonymous, 11 hours agoSo whats the matter if google monopolize the app bussiness? They still give the best service t... moreBecause freedom?
Anonymous, 11 hours agoGoogle didn't want to accept Chinese political censorship, which is the only right thing to do... moreI'm sorry, that is completely wrong. It is the US government banned Google from supplying Huawei. And the reason was to protect the sales of Apple and Qualcomm.The impact of coronavirus on the US economy could make them go even more protectionist, but then the US risks losing sales all around the world.
Anonymous, 11 hours agoGoogle didn't want to accept Chinese political censorship, which is the only right thing to do... moreGoogle WANT to continue the relation with huawei..its the USA (Trump )..who did the ban ..For god sake ..Google ask Trump if they Please have permission to continue the relation with Huawei.....read before you type something nitwit
Anonymous, 11 hours agoMaybe because if they unlock bootloader, people can enter their phones system and software and... moreNo its because Huawei will give us a open door to install GMS and maybe it goes against the US Ban ...
Anonymous, 11 hours agoSo whats the matter if google monopolize the app bussiness? They still give the best service t... more They are not monopolizing ........... huawei still can use android .
Anonymous, 14 hours agoAnd don't forget amazon store, it's good application store too. Google don't need to be the on... moreSo whats the matter if google monopolize the app bussiness? They still give the best service than other app stores. I dont mind about the monopoly of google as long i got best service i want and what i expected from them and i still satisfied with that
aeldor, 15 hours agoI bought a Oneplus (6t) to install a degoogled OS (LineageOS). I would have bought a Huawei if... moreMaybe because if they unlock bootloader, people can enter their phones system and software and eventually will find out their spyware that they put in their phone which of course they dont want that lol. Maybe....
Anonymous, 17 hours agoBut they didn't ban Google. Google didn't want to accept the terms which many other companies ... moreGoogle didn't want to accept Chinese political censorship, which is the only right thing to do. They gave up large potential profit, but showed that they have principles.
Good for Google. But I guess some people think authoritarianism and censorship are good....
First, it's crazy to trust your sensitive information to this.
Second, according to XDA Google is plugging the magisk exploit and no secure apps will work on any phones with Android 8 and up.
Why would anyone spend their money on a Huawei is beyond me.
great info gsmarena !
Anonymous, 21 hours agoNo thanks, I would rather use Huawei appgallery or apkpure. And don't forget amazon store, it's good application store too. Google don't need to be the only application's store for Android otherwise it would monopolize the business.
Anonymous, 15 hours agoIt is the fact that these permissions are required by an unkown app, that has people wondering... moreChecking the "leakster" it seems more of a leak reposting twitter account and he found the third Google cloud link on a youtube video he also linked to, but the chain can be found in the video description as well
I bought a Oneplus (6t) to install a degoogled OS (LineageOS). I would have bought a Huawei if they had an unlockable bootloader. But I'm glad I have the Oneplus now. A remarkable device too. Shame on you, Huawei. Why not be honest and make the bootloader unlockable ?
Not working. It keeps pushing for the play registration. Also, Mate30 Pro works just fine without Google Apps.
It is the fact that these permissions are required by an unkown app, that has people wondering where it is from, but let's focus on the origin. Besides the GMX cloud link that has no details, I have found Google cloud links from tgdd News, Nguyen Katie and Lm Ph Thingh (I do not know if the last are accounts by people named that, the first is listed by tgdd), uploaded on 10, 15 and 17 February respectively. It certainly is not centralized and doesn't seem like they recieved it on email but picked it from other sites and reuploaded it (to seem more legitimate?). The leakster that linked to the third one had sources, including tgdd, that listed to the other ones so it probably is kind of a chain, and said that Vietnamese stores use it to sell devices (tgdd has an article and also sells Mate 30 Pro, so it is plausible). It goes deeper than tdgg though. Tgdd itself used as a source the EMUI Vit Nam facebook page (doesn't seem official), that had two mediafire links, a regular uploaded 2 hours before tgdd and a lite 9.34MB version uploaded on 7 February, both uploaded from Vietnam. There was also a supposed Google Cloud backup link there, though with "(qc)" commented, that went you through 3 sites to lead you to an unrelated one. The website link on the description of the facebook page didn't work. There were some other branches along the way that didn't take somewhere, someone might be able to find an older upload, but that is where I got with just some simple browsing. So it seems like it probably originated from Vietnam, though who is the developer isn't obvious.
Come one man just forget about that headache and buy any Xiaomi phone.
Nick Tagataka, 19 hours agoSo GSMArena is essentially promoting this suspicious app to the readers as an "easy method" to... moreChat Partner fixes your phone by installing the Google Play Store. That's so hilarious.
wasox, 19 hours agoCCP banned google from entering china, that is ok, (for them of course), then, it is fair ... moreBut they didn't ban Google. Google didn't want to accept the terms which many other companies have done, so they withdrew from the Chinese market.
- Protolabs: Redoing the revolution in digital manufacturing - Digital Commerce 360 - December 22nd, 2020
- 9-year-old beats Mr Beast & PewDiePie as 2020s highest-paid YouTuber - Dexerto - December 22nd, 2020
- Such a Personal, Private Thing: Rethinking the Home Pregnancy Test - The New York Times - December 22nd, 2020
- On The Podcast: All The Reasons Why Quibi Didnt Work - Tubefilter - October 31st, 2020
- Here is how Photoshop's sky replacement handles a night photo - DIYphotography - October 31st, 2020
- How to link stories and posts the best way to turn your Instagram into a perfect narrative - iLounge - October 31st, 2020
- FileCloud Introduces Most Intuitive File-Sharing Experience Ever: FileCloud Aurora - Business Wire - October 31st, 2020
- Emily Atack on the impact of the horrific sexual harassment she faces every day - The Irish Sun - October 31st, 2020
- 6 WordPress Plugins Breached by Hackers - Built In - October 8th, 2020
- Why Sales and Bestseller List Reporting Is Vital in 2020: An Overview - BTW - October 8th, 2020
- When to Get a Refinance Home Appraisal and When to Skip - Credible News - October 8th, 2020
- Why Image-Enabling the EHR Benefits Patients and Providers Alike - Diagnostic Imaging - October 8th, 2020
- Money Game: Will instruction apps ever beat one-on-one teaching? - Golf.com - October 8th, 2020
- Neuralink Is Impressive Tech, Wrapped in Musk Hype - WIRED - September 8th, 2020
- Glow & Lovely has launched its new campaign, but why does it look and feel exactly like Fair & Lovely? - Business Insider India - September 8th, 2020
- A live digital Platform behind the scenes for more effective and transparent country response - World Health Organization - September 8th, 2020
- How group streaming could look in the future - Mashable - September 8th, 2020
- Back to the books: Glen Cove Public Library is now open for browsing - liherald - September 8th, 2020
- During the pandemic, local companies help seniors bridge the technology gap - Chesterfield Observer - September 8th, 2020
- Op-ed: Privacy considerations to keep in mind with Amazon's Halo - CNBC - September 2nd, 2020
- 18 Instagram Stories Hacks That Will Blow Your Mind - Digital Market News - September 2nd, 2020
- Sean OShea: Tips for Paralegals and Litigation Support Professionals August 2020 - JD Supra - September 2nd, 2020
- Why and How Did Tik Tok Absolutely Take Over Quarantine? - The George-Anne - September 2nd, 2020
- Blasters of the Universe: Infinity Forever Is A New Free-Roam VR Shooter - UploadVR - September 2nd, 2020
- Jamia group accuses admin of not listening to queries over merit-based admissions, varsity says no decicion yet - EdexLive - September 2nd, 2020
- 'As Kids We Were Taught to Become Humans, Amit Shah Wants Us to Become Hindus, Muslims' - The Wire - September 2nd, 2020
- There's more to testing than simply testing - SDTimes.com - September 2nd, 2020
- 'We're lucky to have The Hub' - Art & Leisure - Teesdale Mercury - September 2nd, 2020
- On The Podcast: Snapchat Is The Biggest Media Company Whose Content Youve Never WatchedBut Thats About To Change - Tubefilter - August 31st, 2020
- Yes, John Carmack Will Speak Live At Facebook Connect - UploadVR - August 31st, 2020
- Grab's Asha Gourinath on why it's time for brands to re-evaluate their messaging - The Drum - August 31st, 2020
- Tired Of Looking Online? These New Business Ideas Are Mind-Blowing To Start With! - Inventiva - August 31st, 2020
- How to Record and Transcribe Audio in Microsoft Word - Beebom - August 31st, 2020
- Start with a fresh page: Former Moray journalist on life as a tour guide in Barcelona and her new book - Press and Journal - August 31st, 2020
- Using tech to define the 'new normal' in classrooms | Business Post - Business Post - August 31st, 2020
- A Day in the Life: NBA Journalists Living Inside the Orlando Bubble - Sportscasting - August 31st, 2020
- LINKS Demand Marketing Trailblazes The Bi-lingual On-demand Marketing Experience - Yahoo Finance - August 14th, 2020
- The Walking Dead Onslaught Will Be Forward Compatible With PS5 For PSVR - UploadVR - August 14th, 2020
- Ease anxiety with the sounds of bees - Los Angeles Times - August 14th, 2020
- The role of remote monitoring post-lockdown - Med-Tech Innovation - August 14th, 2020
- DLive add new emote feature - here's how to use it - Dexerto - August 14th, 2020
- As Film Festivals Go Online, a Competitive New Business Takes Shape to Support Them - IndieWire - August 14th, 2020
- The best recent science fiction, fantasy and horror review roundup - The Guardian - August 14th, 2020
- What is The Dream Bell Exchange Ticket in Animal Crossing (& How to Get Them) - Screen Rant - August 10th, 2020
- Instagram launches Reels, its attempt to keep you off TikTok - The Verge - August 10th, 2020
- Join a Virtual Race with the Northwest Broward Road Runners Club - Parkland Talk - Parkland Talk - August 10th, 2020
- Gigabit broadband rollout milestone reached - GOV.UK - GOV.UK - August 10th, 2020
- GMB weather girl Lucy Verasamy parades mind-blowing curves in skintight top - Daily Star - August 10th, 2020
- Understanding files: 4 types of files and their uses - AZ Big Media - August 8th, 2020
- How to remove restrictions from a PDF with free programs? - Explica - August 8th, 2020
- Berkeley has put $580K behind the arts. The caveat: no one can congregate to enjoy them - Berkeleyside - August 8th, 2020
- Dreams PSVR Review: A Messy, Unmissable VR Playground In Need Of An Overhaul - UploadVR - August 8th, 2020
- Mind uploading in fiction - Wikipedia - August 8th, 2020
- In a future of mind uploading, will you still be you, and ... - August 8th, 2020
- The immortalist: Uploading the mind to a computer - BBC News - August 8th, 2020
- The Singularity Is Near: Mind Uploading by 2045? | Live ... - August 8th, 2020
- Eye of the Temple Reminds You How Amazing Room-Scale VR Is, Demo Available Now - UploadVR - August 7th, 2020
- Teaching: Your Questions About Hybrid Teaching Answered - The Chronicle of Higher Education - August 7th, 2020
- New Font Styles on Instagram Stories: How to Find and Use the New Font Styles - Parade - August 7th, 2020
- How to Get Cast on 'The X Factor' - Backstage - August 7th, 2020
- 'Naming The Tree' | Circle Round 103 | Circle Round - WBUR - August 6th, 2020
- Green and Growing: Plant blindness, a mower, and one unfortunate afternoon - theday.com - August 6th, 2020
- Find the Original Source Image of your Favorite Movie - News Lagoon - August 6th, 2020
- Penn law and engineering students built these accessible tech projects for Philly nonprofits - Technical.ly - August 6th, 2020
- PewDiePie shares reason behind not wanting to take photos in public - Dexerto - August 4th, 2020
- Heres how to identify the cause of your slow internet speed - KTAR.com - August 4th, 2020
- Breaking News - Amazon Studios Orders Second Season of the Hit Thriller "Hunters" - The Futon Critic - August 4th, 2020
- Start the Year With a 'Primary Focus' on Relationship-Building - Education Week - August 4th, 2020
- The First Steps in Adding Ecommerce to a Brick-and-mortar Store - Practical Ecommerce - August 4th, 2020
- The digital divide worsens the inequitable impacts of the climate crisis - GreenBiz - August 4th, 2020
- Skypath Security, Inc. Announces the Integration of a multi-functional Panic Button Alert System into its World Class Mobile Defense Platform - PR Web - August 4th, 2020
- Wealth Tech Demystified Part 5: Fee And Billing Software - Barron's - July 31st, 2020
- AI tool developed to predict, monitor and test health and safety of workforce - HR News - July 31st, 2020
- Tim Burton Had 'The Rock' In Mind For 2005 Willy Wonka Adaptation - 97.3FM - July 31st, 2020
- The complete guide to advertising on YouTube - Media Update - July 31st, 2020
- Thanks to COVID-19 cash, faster internet is coming for parts of rural Mississippi - Clarion Ledger - July 31st, 2020
- The Ultimate Ranking of The Muppets - E! Online - July 31st, 2020
- FYJC admissions: CAP committee issues instructions to ensure students face no hiccups while filling forms online - The Indian Express - July 31st, 2020
- Watauga County Schools To Open School Year With 9 Weeks Of Remote Learning - Go Blue Ridge - July 31st, 2020
- Singapore third in Asia-Pacific for mobile network experience ahead of 5G rollout: Study - The Straits Times - July 31st, 2020