If youve launched your business in recent years, you probably know this very well: Choosing a CRM is almost as difficult as choosing your industry, product and target market. Every developer with some free time seems to have built one, and as a result, there are now thousands of CRMs to choose from.
Instead of telling you which one to choose, lets do something better. Here are the main features that a great CRM needs to have before you consider it your sales tool of choice.
1. Interaction Tracking
The path from a cold lead to a repeat customer is not a straight line. In fact, it can take months before someone who found your product decides to buy. And unless you know each step they take before handing over their cash, you wont know how to improve your sales process.
A great CRM needs to have the option of tracking each interaction that a lead makes with your business. From the very first time they view your website, when they open your email and when they get a call from your reps, you need to be able to see which moves they make. That way, you can spot your weaknesses and hone your strengths.
On a different note, its also easier to see who handled what in your sales process. One rep could talk to a lead through email, and another one could pick up their inbound call. There is no way for the person receiving the call to know the previously exchanged information unless the interactions were tracked from the very start.
2. Document Management
It can be a nightmare to upload all of your sales documentation to the cloud. Things can get slow and messy and sorting through your most important documents can get complicated.
If you want to connect your marketing and sales teams and have all your most important documents in one place, you need a CRM with a document management feature. This way, you can upload all the documents in a single location and avoid the potential information mismatch that could ruin your sales. Moreover, you can also upload documents for your customers, such as proposals, contracts, technical specifications and anything else that comes to mind.
3. A Mobile App
Lets be honest here you wont do any hardcore selling on your phone when youre out and about. However, a good CRM needs to have a mobile version of its app, especially if you have a strong outside sales team; a mobile app can be a game-changer for them. They could update their lead data on the go, view alerts and deal updates, and check up on everything they need without opening up their laptop.
4. Integrations Galore
The ultimate goal of any sales professional is to work smarter, not harder. That requires plenty of integrations and the ability to automate tasks. In other words, your CRM should play well with a variety of different tools if you want it to save you time and money.
Some examples include integrations with email marketing software, lead generation software, project management apps, and website and landing page builders. I would argue that an email marketing integration is the most crucial because you need to see each interaction you had with a lead (through email) when you pull up their file. Finally, its crucial to be able to receive payments through your CRM. Some customers prefer paying immediately instead of dealing with complex invoices and bank processes.
5. A Dialer
Perhaps your business doesnt rely heavily on outbound or inbound calls. However, the phone is still one of the primary ways to get in touch with the right decision-makers, especially in B2B. If you rely heavily on calls, its an absolute must to have a built-in dialer in your CRM app.
The benefits are numerous: From being able to call many more numbers than you could with a stand-alone phone app, to being able to add calls to your list of lead interactions, there are plenty of reasons a dialing feature should be a part of your CRM.
When you figure out the features you need in a CRM, the list of thousands of available apps shrinks down to just a handful of the best ones for you.
Read more here:
- Mind uploading - Wikipedia - June 30th, 2020
- Mind uploading | Transhumanism Wiki | Fandom - June 30th, 2020
- Mind Uploading - June 30th, 2020
- The Singularity Is Near: Mind Uploading by 2045? | Live ... - June 30th, 2020
- Tati Westbrook claims Shane Dawson offered to edit her 2019 video that set off a YouTube beauty war - Insider - INSIDER - June 30th, 2020
- Mind uploading in fiction - Wikipedia - June 30th, 2020
- Innovative device to remotely monitor student-athletes amid the pandemic - University of Miami - June 30th, 2020
- CamScanner banned in India: 5 alternative apps you can use - The Indian Express - June 30th, 2020
- How to get started with TikTok - The Verge - June 30th, 2020
- MTN has launched its 5G offering in South Africa here's what you need to know - Stuff Magazines - June 30th, 2020
- What happens if your mind lives for ever on the internet ... - May 26th, 2020
- Mind uploading - RationalWiki - May 26th, 2020
- The Office Creator Greg Daniels on Returning to the Funny TV Business With Space Force and Upload - Variety - May 26th, 2020
- Soona, The Virtual Photoshoot Company Youve Been Dreaming About - Forbes - May 26th, 2020
- Forget Zombies: Its Humans That Make The Walking Dead VR Truly Memorable - UploadVR - May 26th, 2020
- OnePlus 8 Pro: 5 reasons to pick up this fully formed Android [Video] - 9to5Google - May 26th, 2020
- 'The 100': Who Did the Dark Commander Kill? - Heavy.com - May 26th, 2020
- "Rolling - 3,2,1: A take on the Australian Media Industry" - Kalkine Media - May 26th, 2020
- Will We Ever Be Able to Upload Our Brains? - ComputerShopper.com - May 15th, 2020
- AP test-takers report problems submitting online exams, fear they'll have to retake - NBC News - May 15th, 2020
- Instagram Officially Launches Option to Share Instagram Live Broadcasts to IGTV - Social Media Today - May 15th, 2020
- 15 TV shows and hidden gems that might be under your radar - from Netflix's Midnight Gospel to Amazon's Upload - Yahoo News - May 15th, 2020
- Broadband jargon buster - learn the internet lingo before you buy - TechRadar - May 15th, 2020
- You will be seeing a lot of Qualcomm SD768G 5G phones soon - GadgetGuy - May 15th, 2020
- Four things that may delay PF advance - Livemint - May 15th, 2020
- Covidsafe app: how Australias coronavirus contact tracing app works, what it does, downloads and problems - The Guardian - May 15th, 2020
- Our forthcoming shows will be dedicated to the memory of those who have lost their lives Aysha Rau, The Little Theatre, Chennai - Indulgexpress - May 15th, 2020
- How to tell how fast your internet speed is using a free and accurate speed test - Business Insider - Business Insider - May 15th, 2020
- Add Game Of Thrones & Westworld To Your Zoom Calls With HBO Backgrounds - Screen Rant - May 15th, 2020
- Aarogya Setu data only shared with government officials directly involved in COVID-19 interventions - Times Now - May 15th, 2020
- Beat Ways To Learn PLC Programming With The Help Of PLC Training - NewsPatrolling - May 15th, 2020
- Upload Satirizes a Capitalist Heaven - The Atlantic - May 11th, 2020
- Endpoint Security: The New Frontier - Security Today - May 11th, 2020
- Covidsafe app: how to download Australias coronavirus contact tracing app, how it works, what it does and problems - The Guardian - May 11th, 2020
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Choose Insights Over Instincts - The Advocate - May 10th, 2020
- 5 ways to replace stadium atmospheres as football goes behind closed doors - Paddy Power News - May 10th, 2020
- 'I Am Doing My Best' - Teaching Math During the School Closure Crisis - Education Week - May 10th, 2020
- View: The price of Covid freedom may be eternal spying - ETTelecom.com - May 10th, 2020
- How to rent a property during the circuit breaker: Tips for landlords - AsiaOne - May 10th, 2020
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Choose Insights Over Instincts - Entrepreneur - May 9th, 2020
- Free cloud storage: Which providers offer the most space - Android Authority - May 9th, 2020
- The immortalist: Uploading the mind to a computer - BBC News - May 3rd, 2020
- Enid High School seeing adjustment in wake of coronavirus - Enid News & Eagle - May 3rd, 2020
- Here's How Coronavirus Has Impacted Aussie Drug Habits & How Dealers Are Making It Work - Pedestrian TV - May 3rd, 2020
- 5 Traps That Will Kill Online Learning (and Strategies to Avoid Them) - EdSurge - May 3rd, 2020
- How to Be a Good Neighbor Now - The New York Times - May 3rd, 2020
- From Hannah Gadsby's Douglas to The Great: what's new to streaming in Australia in May - The Guardian - May 3rd, 2020
- That Blessed 'Parks And Rec' Reunion Just Aired So Here's A TL;DR Of Everything That Happened - Pedestrian TV - May 3rd, 2020
- Lockdown in Mind, UGC Committee Recommends Starting Admission Process from August 1 - News18 - May 3rd, 2020
- I Lost My Casual Job & It Ended Up Being The Best Thing That Ever Happened For My Career - Pedestrian TV - May 3rd, 2020
- 10 Amazing Tips to Get the Best out of TikTok Mobile App - Dignited - May 3rd, 2020
- Why Our Minds Can't Really Be Uploaded to Computers - Walter Bradley Center for Natural and Artificial Intelligence - April 26th, 2020
- How to edit the caption on a TikTok by reposting it - Business Insider - Business Insider - April 26th, 2020
- The best broadband deals in April 2020 - The Sun - April 26th, 2020
- Everything You Need to Know About Your Smartphone's New COVID-19 Tracker - University of Virginia - April 26th, 2020
- The University of Utah library wants you! to share coronavirus history being made at your house - Salt Lake Tribune - April 26th, 2020
- Fear Over The Job Market Prompted Thousands Of People To Upload Their Rsums Online - Forbes - March 31st, 2020
- This Is How You Actually Make Money on YouTube - Yahoo Finance - March 31st, 2020
- New to Zoom? Here are tips and tricks to make you a pro user - FOX40 - March 31st, 2020
- Meet the artist whose upload is one of our 2020 favourites (so far) - ABC News - March 31st, 2020
- How to Make a Bit of Extra Cash From Your Living Room - OZY - March 31st, 2020
- Shufti Pro donates free ID and biometric face verification to coronavirus frontline organizations - Biometric Update - March 31st, 2020
- 'The dancefloor is a religious experience': the unselfconscious retro joy of the home dance workout - The Guardian - March 31st, 2020
- Half-Life: Alyx Is The Highest Rated PC Game So Far In 2020, According to Metacritic - UploadVR - March 31st, 2020
- The consumers guide to internet speed - Flux Magazine - March 31st, 2020
- Modsy Interior Design Review - The Pros, Cons, and Cost of Modsy - GoodHousekeeping.com - March 31st, 2020
- Westworld: Who Is the Charlotte Hale Host? - Collider.com - March 31st, 2020
- Schools embrace remote learning to beat Covid-19 disruption - Small Business - March 31st, 2020
- Can you see someone's profile picture if they have blocked you on WhatsApp? Here's what you need to know - Times Now - March 31st, 2020
- How the FE sector is adapting to the coronavirus crisis - FE Week - March 31st, 2020
- Valve Talks Half-Life: Alyxs Big Ending: You Could Say The Team Is Issuing A Challenge - UploadVR - March 26th, 2020
- How fast does your internet need to be to survive quarantine life? - Mashable - March 26th, 2020
- How Long Do You Want to Live? This Technology Could Potentially Help People Live Forever - Interesting Engineering - March 26th, 2020
- 'Star Trek: Picard': Jean-Luc Picard may upload his mind to a synthesized being, bringing the show full circle - MEAWW - March 26th, 2020
- Coronavirus making you work from home? We tried these 6 free apps to break the monotony - YourStory - March 26th, 2020
- 2AM's Jo Kwon Talks About How Musicals With EXO's Xiumin, Yoon Ji Sung, And More Helped Him During Military Service + His Future Plans - soompi - March 26th, 2020
- Meet the GIF Makers Who Craft Art out of Pinpoint Gameplay - EGMNOW - March 26th, 2020
- The Best Ways to Virtually Stay in Touch During the COVID-19 Pandemic - Training.com.au - March 26th, 2020
- Why Networking is So Important in the Legal Industry - Legal Reader - March 26th, 2020
- Grammarly vs Ginger: Which Is the Best Grammar Checker - Guiding Tech - March 26th, 2020