Updated: May 25, 2018:
JD Supra is a legal publishing service that connects experts and their content with broader audiences of professionals, journalists and associations.
Please note that if you subscribe to one of our Services, you can make choices about how we collect, use and share your information through our Privacy Center under the "My Account" dashboard (available if you are logged into your JD Supra account).
Registration Information. When you register with JD Supra for our Website and Services, either as an author or as a subscriber, you will be asked to provide identifying information to create your JD Supra account ("Registration Data"), such as your:
Other Information: We also collect other information you may voluntarily provide. This may include content you provide for publication. We may also receive your communications with others through our Website and Services (such as contacting an author through our Website) or communications directly with us (such as through email, feedback or other forms or social media). If you are a subscribed user, we will also collect your user preferences, such as the types of articles you would like to read.
Information from third parties (such as, from your employer or LinkedIn): We may also receive information about you from third party sources. For example, your employer may provide your information to us, such as in connection with an article submitted by your employer for publication. If you choose to use LinkedIn to subscribe to our Website and Services, we also collect information related to your LinkedIn account and profile.
We use the information and data we collect principally in order to provide our Website and Services. More specifically, we may use your personal information to:
JD Supra takes reasonable and appropriate precautions to insure that user information is protected from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We restrict access to user information to those individuals who reasonably need access to perform their job functions, such as our third party email service, customer service personnel and technical staff. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. Where you use log-in credentials (usernames, passwords) on our Website, please remember that it is your responsibility to safeguard them. If you believe that your log-in credentials have been compromised, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website and Services are not directed at children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 through our Website and/or Services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Our Website and Services may contain links to other websites. The operators of such other websites may collect information about you, including through cookies or other technologies. If you are using our Website or Services and click a link to another site, you will leave our Website and this Policy will not apply to your use of and activity on those other sites. We encourage you to read the legal notices posted on those sites, including their privacy policies. We are not responsible for the data collection and use practices of such other sites. This Policy applies solely to the information collected in connection with your use of our Website and Services and does not apply to any practices conducted offline or in connection with any other websites.
JD Supra's principal place of business is in the United States. By subscribing to our website, you expressly consent to your information being processed in the United States.
You can make a request to exercise any of these rights by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
You can also manage your profile and subscriptions through our Privacy Center under the "My Account" dashboard.
We will make all practical efforts to respect your wishes. There may be times, however, where we are not able to fulfill your request, for example, if applicable law prohibits our compliance. Please note that JD Supra does not use "automatic decision making" or "profiling" as those terms are defined in the GDPR.
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, our customers who are California residents have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
You can make a request for this information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
Some browsers have incorporated a Do Not Track (DNT) feature. These features, when turned on, send a signal that you prefer that the website you are visiting not collect and use data regarding your online searching and browsing activities. As there is not yet a common understanding on how to interpret the DNT signal, we currently do not respond to DNT signals on our site.
For non-EU/Swiss residents, if you would like to know what personal information we have about you, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will be in contact with you (by mail or otherwise) to verify your identity and provide you the information you request. We will respond within 30 days to your request for access to your personal information. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. If you would like to correct or update your personal information, you can manage your profile and subscriptions through our Privacy Center under the "My Account" dashboard. If you would like to delete your account or remove your information from our Website and Services, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As with many websites, JD Supra's website (located at http://www.jdsupra.com) (our "Website") and our services (such as our email article digests)(our "Services") use a standard technology called a "cookie" and other similar technologies (such as, pixels and web beacons), which are small data files that are transferred to your computer when you use our Website and Services. These technologies automatically identify your browser whenever you interact with our Website and Services.
There are different types of cookies and other technologies used our Website, notably:
JD Supra Cookies. We place our own cookies on your computer to track certain information about you while you are using our Website and Services. For example, we place a session cookie on your computer each time you visit our Website. We use these cookies to allow you to log-in to your subscriber account. In addition, through these cookies we are able to collect information about how you use the Website, including what browser you may be using, your IP address, and the URL address you came from upon visiting our Website and the URL you next visit (even if those URLs are not on our Website). We also utilize email web beacons to monitor whether our emails are being delivered and read. We also use these tools to help deliver reader analytics to our authors to give them insight into their readership and help them to improve their content, so that it is most useful for our users.
Analytics/Performance Cookies. JD Supra also uses the following analytic tools to help us analyze the performance of our Website and Services as well as how visitors use our Website and Services:
Facebook, Twitter and other Social Network Cookies. Our content pages allow you to share content appearing on our Website and Services to your social media accounts through the "Like," "Tweet," or similar buttons displayed on such pages. To accomplish this Service, we embed code that such third party social networks provide and that we do not control. These buttons know that you are logged in to your social network account and therefore such social networks could also know that you are viewing the JD Supra Website.
The processes for controlling and deleting cookies vary depending on which browser you use. To find out how to do so with a particular browser, you can use your browser's "Help" function or alternatively, you can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org which explains, step-by-step, how to control and delete cookies in most browsers.
See more here:
- An Entrepreneurial Ecosystem on the Rise - Babson Thought & Action - May 31st, 2020
- Poaching in Indonesia's biodiverse Leuser Ecosystem on the rise amid COVID-19 - Mongabay.com - May 31st, 2020
- Anchoviesand Their PredatorsHelp Researcher Solve Ecosystem Mysteries - The Pew Charitable Trusts - May 31st, 2020
- How EcoMotion evolved from 'unconference' to ecosystem - Automotive News - May 31st, 2020
- Weeds get a bad rap, but many are crucial to the ecosystem - CBC.ca - May 31st, 2020
- driverplus Joins the Automate with Velodyne Ecosystem - The Auto Channel - May 31st, 2020
- Idriverplus Joins the "Automate with Velodyne" Ecosystem - Financial Post - May 31st, 2020
- Smart Command plumbing eco-system expanded to deliver greater insight into bathroom water usage - Architecture AU - May 31st, 2020
- LabCorp Accelerates Adoption of Decentralized Clinical Trials, Expands Technology Ecosystem Through Alliance With Medable - Business Wire - May 31st, 2020
- Ecosystem thinking is the path to future growth - AV Magazine - May 31st, 2020
- ForgeRock supports Telkomsel to secure its customer identities and power digital ecosystem ambitions - GlobeNewswire - May 31st, 2020
- lucy zakharova + ted lu design ocean capsules to help restore the aquatic ecosystem - Designboom - May 31st, 2020
- 5G Wireless Ecosystem Market to Witness the Highest Growth Globally in Coming Years 2020-2026 - Cole of Duty - May 31st, 2020
- AI in BFSI Ecosystem Market Research Report 2020: Key Players, Applications, Drivers, Trends and Forecast to 2026 - WaterCloud News - May 31st, 2020
- 'Regenerative agriculture could reduce volatility in the feed system' - FeedNavigator.com - May 31st, 2020
- ICSB event on Covid19 and its impact - The Financial Express - May 31st, 2020
- Need to monitor Chinas role in Indian ecosystem - The Tribune India - May 15th, 2020
- Sharp and the 8K Ecosystem - Display Daily - May 15th, 2020
- Huawei Partners With Carmakers to Build 5G-Enabled Automobile Ecosystem - Caixin Global - May 15th, 2020
- Cyberbank Group Expand New Cloud-Based Digital Asset Solutions - Yahoo Finance - May 15th, 2020
- Key drivers changing the banking ecosystem landscape - FinTech Magazine - The FinTech & InsurTech Platform - May 15th, 2020
- Articles - The power of the ecosystem - Actuarial Post - May 15th, 2020
- Mobile Phone Insurance Ecosystem Market Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 15th, 2020
- Atari Teams Up with Arkane Network to Integrate the Atari Token Across Digital Entertainment Ecosystem - GlobeNewswire - May 15th, 2020
- How Coronavirus Is Impacting The V2X (Vehicle-to-Everything) Communications Ecosystem: 2019 2030 3w Market News Reports - 3rd Watch News - May 15th, 2020
- Microsoft announces definitive agreement to acquire Metaswitch Networks, expanding approach to empower operators and partner with network equipment... - May 15th, 2020
- Privacy And Information Are The New Cloud Currency And Google Owns The Mint - Forbes - May 15th, 2020
- Impact of COVID-19 on the World's Cybersecurity Industry, Major Verticals, Regions and Key Vendors (2019-2021): Optimistic/as-is/Pessimistic Scenarios... - May 15th, 2020
- Is Ethereum 2.0 really the next big wave in the crypto-ecosystem? - AMBCrypto - May 15th, 2020
- Review of Facing the Anthropocene: Fossil Capitalism and the Crisis of the Earth System - Resilience - May 11th, 2020
- Analysis: Hellish reality of modern information ecosystem presents particular danger during pandemic - CNN - May 11th, 2020
- MOXY Is A Non-Partisan Online Ecosystem To Inform And Engage You In Politics - Android Headlines - May 11th, 2020
- Humio Joins the IBM Edge Ecosystem to Bring Real-Time Insights to Organizations Deploying Edge Computing - DevOps.com - May 11th, 2020
- Square Still Represents a Very Attractive Investment - TheStreet - May 11th, 2020
- Pakistan is one of the fastest emerging startup ecosystem in Asia, McKinsey & Co - Technology Times Pakistan - May 11th, 2020
- Revealed: Plants Molecular Alarm System That Protects Them From Predators - SciTechDaily - May 11th, 2020
- The Rise of the Modern Tech Ecosystem | Sponsored Content | Tech-Talk Webinar, On-Demand - eMarketer - April 26th, 2020
- UAE- Formula One paying teams to protect 'ecosystem' - MENAFN.COM - April 26th, 2020
- How Facebook is logging into the Reliance Jio ecosystem - Economic Times - April 26th, 2020
- Interactive Graphic: Salafi Jihadi Ecosystem In The Sahel - Critical Threats Project - April 26th, 2020
- What will it take for the micro-entrepreneurial ecosystem to survive the crisis that has been amplified by COV - YourStory - April 26th, 2020
- The federal IT service provider of Germany relies on Cloudogu EcoSystem - PR Web - April 26th, 2020
- Treehouse Village overnights available this summer at Metroparks Toledos Oak Openings Preserve - cleveland.com - April 26th, 2020
- Apple Pay outage preventing some users from paying their Apple Card bill and more - 9to5Mac - April 26th, 2020
- Why Cash App Can Drive Square's Valuation Much Higher - Seeking Alpha - April 26th, 2020
- COVID-19 has positive impact on Thailand's ecosystem - Pattaya Mail - April 26th, 2020
- Pasadenas mayor reflects on the pandemics strictures - The Pasadena Star-News - April 26th, 2020
- One in 3 death certificates were wrong before coronavirus. It's about to get even worse. - USA TODAY - April 26th, 2020
- RT-Thread RTOS Creates a New Model of the Real-Time Operating System - IT News Online - April 26th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on the Global Industrial Robotics Market - Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 10.4% During 2020-2025; Down by ~3% on the Pre-COVID-19... - April 26th, 2020
- The Extinction Crisis Devastating San Francisco Bay - The Nation - April 26th, 2020
- How Coronavirus Is Impacting The SDN, NFV & Network Virtualization Ecosystem: 2017 2030 - Cole of Duty - April 26th, 2020
- Education Ecosystem with Unified Technology Market Countries Analysis Report 2020 by Industry Size, Share, Growth Rate and Revenue - Latest Herald - April 26th, 2020
- Potential Impact of COVID-19 on Research Report prospects the HetNet Ecosystem Market - Jewish Life News - April 26th, 2020
- The Coming Ecosystem Collapse Is Already Here for Coral - The New Republic - April 17th, 2020
- Coronavirus Pandemic Linked to Destruction of Wildlife and World's Ecosystems - EcoWatch - April 17th, 2020
- A new venture studio is aiming to foster the development of the Algorand ecosystem - CryptoSlate - April 17th, 2020
- Ethereum Tops DApp Ecosystem in Q1 Followed by Tron and EOS: DappRadar Report - Bitcoin Exchange Guide - April 17th, 2020
- New report reveals a growing and diverse VR/AR ecosystem in B.C., but challenges loom - BCBusiness - April 17th, 2020
- Meet the businesses collaborating for the good of the SME ecosystem | News - Speciality Food - April 17th, 2020
- Coronavirus pandemic will hit the tech startup ecosystem hard but there is hope - SiliconANGLE - April 2nd, 2020
- Hardware Threats to an IoT Ecosystem - IoT For All - April 2nd, 2020
- Mozilla to extend Coil support in the Firefox Reality ecosystem - Neowin - April 2nd, 2020
- Secure Technology Alliance Publishes White Paper on Mobile Driver's Licenses and Emerging Ecosystem - GlobeNewswire - April 2nd, 2020
- Plague is a significant source of mortality in pumas in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem - Outbreak News Today - April 2nd, 2020
- How to EcoSystem-ize Your PCs & Laptops to Reduce Carbon Footprint and Boost Productivity - News & Features - April 2nd, 2020
- In Other Waters review - PC Gamer - April 2nd, 2020
- The startup ecosystem gets its ACT together, sets up fund to help fight COVID-19 - Moneycontrol - April 2nd, 2020
- Mobile accessory brand juice creates its own global ecosystem - Packaging News - April 2nd, 2020
- Paradigm Is Biggest Winner of MakerDAO Lending Systems MKR Governance Tokens, to Cover $4.5 Million of Undercollaterized Debt - Crowdfund Insider - April 2nd, 2020
- CSP Cloud-native Technology Adoption & K8s Ecosystem Report 2020 - CSPs' 5G Success Will Depend on Having a Low-Cost, Fast-to-Deploy and Scalable... - April 2nd, 2020
- AUSABLE WATER WISE: Ecosystem engineers of the river channel | News, Sports, Jobs - Lake Placid News - April 2nd, 2020
- Rebooting The Global Economy After Coronavirus: Physical Scarcity To Digital Abundance - Forbes - April 2nd, 2020
- Bitcoin (BTC) Ecosystem Healthier than 2014 and BitMEX Research Explains Why - U.Today - April 2nd, 2020
- CDFW Awards $37 Million for Ecosystem and Watershed Restoration, Protection and Scientific Study Projects - CDFW News - March 26th, 2020
- Here's how healthcare can build effective ecosystem for innovation, entrepreneurship - India Today - March 26th, 2020
- Neo Foundation unlocks 1.66 million NEO to fund development of ecosystem - NEO News Today - March 26th, 2020
- Sony expands its Smart Agriculture Solution ecosystem - Successful Farming - March 26th, 2020
- Madrid: A city turning eco-fictions into eco-futures through systems innovation - Daily Planet` - March 26th, 2020
- Pablo Escobar's Cocaine Hippos Are Filling Ecosystem Roles in Colombia That Have Been Vacant for Thousands of - Gizmodo - March 26th, 2020