Dronedek announces its newest partner in its effort to build a new, autonomous delivery ecosystem that will give consumers a reliable, safe and eco-friendly way to receive and send packages.A2Z Drone Deliveryis the ninth organization this year to join Dronedeks growing network.
For safe and reliable drone delivery to reach scale, carriers must be part of a wider network of supporting elements an ecosystem delivering to devices, like Dronedek smart mailboxes, that can securely receive and store those deliveries, says Dronedeks CEO and Founder Dan OToole.
Weve been very impressed with A2Z Drone Delivery over the last few years, he said. Partnerships like these are key to building the robust infrastructure needed for the future of delivery and commerce.
A 2020 Virginia Tech survey of consumers inChristiansburg, Va., where Alphabets Wing subsidiary conductedthe nations most advanced residential drone delivery trial, revealed that87 percentfavored drone delivery.
The markets are showing that consumers want their orders as fast and cheap as possible, regardless of whos bringing it to them, said OToole. Nothing will be gained if these goods are stolen, damaged, or inaccurately delivered.
Both Dronedek and A2Z Drone Delivery is focused on addressing consumer concerns of security, convenience, and reliability.
As drone delivery becomes part of mainstream logistics operations, it is imperative that service providers prioritize consumer safety in all operations. We are excited that our tethered drone delivery system will be integrated with the Dronedek smart mailbox, said Aaron Zhang, CEO of A2Z Drone Delivery. Our Rapid Delivery System enables payloads to be deposited from altitude, keeping spinning propellers away from people and property, mitigating intrusive rotor noise, and assuaging privacy concerns about drones near private residences.
Dronedek showcased its disruptive technology last August in Lawrence, Ind. The A2Z Drone Delivery tethered system was used to deliver food from local restaurants, including McDonalds and Culvers, and theworlds first deliveries of USPS First-Class mailwere made to Dronedek smart mailboxes.
In addition to improving the experiences for businesses and consumers, a robust delivery ecosystem offers significant environmental and economic impacts. An August 2022 Carnegie-Mellon University study showedautonomous delivery services use 94% less energythan traditional delivery services.The global autonomous last-mile delivery market is expected to grow from $14.13 billion in 2021 to$47.69 billionin 2026, per Research and Markets Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Global Market Report 2022.
Dronedek is one of the first companies in the world to focus on package security for traditional and autonomous delivery methods. Designed to accept drone or robotic delivery, the Dronedek mailbox also accepts traditional First-Class mail delivery and is destined to become an everyday utility service like power or water.
Learn more and invest in the delivery ecosystem of the future atstartengine.com/dronedekor visitwww.dronedek.com.
A2Z Drone Delivery, Inc. develops innovative solutions to enable safe, accurate, and low-noise drone deliveries. Focused on last-mile UAV delivery systems, A2Z Drone Delivery is creating platforms capable of pushing drone delivery into the mainstream of logistics operations. Based in Los Angeles, C.A., A2Z Drone Delivery originated as a drone delivery project at Brown University in 2016 and now serves customers around the world who are leveraging its technology for a diverse array of applications.
For more information visit:https://www.a2zdronedelivery.com/.
Did you enjoy this article?
Read the original:
- Security agencies have launched final assault on terror, its ecosystem in J&K: LG - The Kashmir Monitor - The Kashmir Monitor - January 31st, 2023
- Union Budget 2023-24: Govt to announce a slew of changes to boost economy - Firstpost - January 31st, 2023
- FDA Gives First Go Ahead for Lab Grown Meat Product - November 20th, 2022
- Sam Bankman-Fried Admits the "Ethics Stuff" Was "Mostly a Front" - November 20th, 2022
- Celebrities Are Officially Being Sued by FTX Retail Investors - November 20th, 2022
- Startup Says It's Building a Giant CO2 Battery in the United States - November 20th, 2022
- Panicked Elon Musk Reportedly Begging Engineers Not to Leave - November 20th, 2022
- "Elon" Plummets in Popularity as a Baby Name for Some Reason - November 20th, 2022
- Former Facebook Exec Says Zuckerberg Has Surrounded Himself With Sycophants - November 20th, 2022
- Celebrities' Bored Apes Are Hilariously Worthless Now - November 20th, 2022
- NASA Orders Press Not to Photograph Launch Site After Moon Mission Takes Off - November 20th, 2022
- Experts Baffled by Why NASA’s “Red Crew” Wear Blue Shirts - November 20th, 2022
- Ticketmaster May Have Finally Met Its Match: Furious Swifties - November 20th, 2022
- Elon Musk Locks Twitter Employees Out Office, Then Asks Them to Meet Him on the 10th Floor - November 20th, 2022
- NASA Drops Stunning New James Webb Image of a Star Being Born - November 20th, 2022
- NASA Tells Astronauts That Tweeting Isn't As Important as Staying Alive - November 20th, 2022
- Twitter Claims Video of Moon Rocket Launch Is Revenge Porn - November 20th, 2022
- Experts Excoriate NASA Report Claiming James Webb Wasn't Homophobic - November 20th, 2022
- Behind the Lawsuit Against Celebs Who Shilled FTX Before Its Spectacular Meltdown - November 20th, 2022
- So Many People Are Using a Diabetes Drug for Weight Loss That Actual Diabetics Are Having Trouble Getting It - November 20th, 2022
- Amazing Map Lets You Scroll Through the Entire Known Universe - November 20th, 2022
- Manslaughter Case Has a Strange Twist: Tesla That Killed Couple Was on Autopilot - November 4th, 2022
- Greta Thunberg Says UN Climate Conference Is a Scam and She's Not Attending - November 4th, 2022
- This Deepfake AI Singing Dolly Parton's "Jolene" Is Worryingly Good - November 4th, 2022
- Twitter Working on Plan to Charge Users to Watch Videos - November 4th, 2022
- NASA Sets Launch Date for Mission to $10 Quintillion Asteroid - November 4th, 2022
- There's Something Strange About How These Stars Are Moving, Scientists Say - November 4th, 2022
- Scientists Spot "Stripped, Pulsating Core" of Star Caused By Horrific Accident - November 4th, 2022
- Scientists Use Actual Lunar Soil Sample to Create Rocket Fuel - November 4th, 2022
- Scientists Found a Way to Control How High Mice Got on Cocaine - November 4th, 2022
- Cats May Be Tampering With Crime Scenes, Scientists Say - November 4th, 2022
- Elon Musk Meeting With Advertisers, Begging Them Not to Leave Twitter - November 4th, 2022
- China Plans to Send Monkeys to Space Station to Have Sex With Each Other - November 4th, 2022
- US Gov to Crack Down on "Bossware" That Spies On Employees' Computers - November 4th, 2022
- Huge Drone Swarm to Form Giant Advertisement Over NYC Skyline - November 4th, 2022
- Hackers Just Took Down One of the World's Most Advanced Telescopes - November 4th, 2022
- Chinese Spaceplane Releases Mystery Object Into Orbit - November 4th, 2022
- AOC Says Her Twitter Account Broke After She Made Fun of Elon Musk - November 4th, 2022
- That "Research" About How Smartphones Are Causing Deformed Human Bodies Is SEO Spam, You Idiots - November 4th, 2022
- Jeff Bezos' Housekeeper Says She Had to Climb Out the Window to Use the Bathroom - November 4th, 2022
- Nutanix Accelerates Kubernetes Adoption in the Enterprise; Company Announces Expanded Kubernetes Ecosystem and Developer-Ready Infrastructure... - October 27th, 2022
- Govt committed to dismantle terror eco-system in Kashmir, says Lt Guv - The Northlines - October 19th, 2022
- Microplastic pollution: One of biggest threats to ecosystem - Daily Pioneer - October 19th, 2022
- Green mountains and lucid water at your doorstep: Chengdu, a park city, unravels new blueprint for Chinese cities - PR Newswire - October 19th, 2022
- Samsung R&D Institute Bangalore Wins the National Intellectual Property Award 2021 and 2022, WIPO IP Enterprises Trophy for Being the Top Patent Filer... - October 19th, 2022
- Ericsson presented its 5G and FRMCS solutions at InnoTrans - Ericsson - October 19th, 2022
- Novartis to cut its Irish workforce by up to 25% - Yahoo Finance - October 19th, 2022
- Meet the Company Innovating Portable Power Solutions in Africa - Punch Newspapers - October 19th, 2022
- Sterile Medical Packaging Market Size is Expected to Reach Around USD 65 Billion by 2033; Rising Cases of Lifestyle Disorder Disease and... - October 19th, 2022
- UK Govt ignoring needs of science sector argues report from Reading's Ridge and Partners - The Business Magazine - October 19th, 2022
- Will surpass last year India looks at highest defence exports this fiscal, as DefExpo starts - ThePrint - October 19th, 2022
- The support system for Indian chefs to excel on a world stage is lacking: chef Vivek Saggar - ETHospitality - October 19th, 2022
- Naveen invites top industries to be part of Odishas growth - The New Indian Express - October 19th, 2022
- Building Automation System Market Growth Driven by the Rising Demand for Energy-Efficient and Eco-Friendly Buildings | MDC Research - Yahoo Finance - August 30th, 2022
- Dismantle 'eco-system' that abets and sustains militancy in JK: Amit Shah - Kashmir Reader - August 30th, 2022
- Integrators and relationships: what CMOs are looking for from agencies - Bizcommunity.com - August 30th, 2022
- Criminals Minds Showrunner Simon Mirren & Production Partner Benjamin Anderson Team With Applause & Locomotive Global To Create Indian... - August 30th, 2022
- The Remarkable Customer Experience Recovery System and Digital Transformation | By Are Morch - Hospitality Net - August 30th, 2022
- Natures Vault Launches Gold-Linked Utility Token NVLT in the Polygon Ecosystem - The Daily Hodl - August 30th, 2022
- Strategically Planned Final Assault Required To Free J&K Of Terror: DGP - Kashmir Observer - August 30th, 2022
- Bhopal: 3-day meeting of science and technology councils of different states to begin from Monday - Free Press Journal - August 30th, 2022
- Strategically planned final assault is required to march towards terror free J&K: DGP - United News of India - August 30th, 2022
- Ecosystem - Wikipedia - June 29th, 2022
- Team at Atlantic Data Forensics Joins Surefire Cyber, Adding Forensic Expertise and 15-Year Track Record to Newly Launched Incident Response Firm - PR... - June 29th, 2022
- Explained: Why telecom companies are eying the 5G band of 3.5K-3.6K MHz - Business Standard - June 29th, 2022
- Cantourage UK brings Together Pharma's Uganda-grown medical cannabis to the United Kingdom - PR Newswire - June 29th, 2022
- Heading back to nature this summer? Tread lightly, say outdoor experts - CBC.ca - June 29th, 2022
- Layer Three Ventures Announces $30M Web3 Crypto Fund and Accelerator - FinTech Futures - June 29th, 2022
- Jute Bags Market is expected to grow by USD 3.83 Billion during 2027, progressing at a CAGR of 8.90% During the Forecast Period - Digital Journal - June 29th, 2022
- Introducing the Truckstop.com Partner Marketplace: A Comprehensive Transportation and Logistics Ecosystem - Benzinga - June 29th, 2022
- Limitless X Anticipates Strong Sales and Earnings in the Current Fiscal Year - GuruFocus.com - June 29th, 2022
- SEC will be strengthened to reposition Nigeria's capital market, says Finance Minister | The ICIR - ICIR - June 29th, 2022
- Broadband Stakeholder Group Replaced by UK Digital Connectivity Forum - ISPreview.co.uk - June 29th, 2022
- ICAB and BIDA signs MoU on DVS - The Business Standard - June 29th, 2022
- Atari: Results of the first half of 2020-2021 Paris Stock Exchange:ATA - GlobeNewswire - February 17th, 2021
- CME: The Benefits of More Automated FX Trade - finews.asia - February 17th, 2021
- RIOT GAMES, FREAKS 4U GAMING and SPORTFIVE partner up to produce and commercialize the 2021 VALORANT CHAMPIONS TOUR - European Gaming Industry News - February 17th, 2021
- A 'pop-up' airport for electric aircraft could transform the way we think about urban travel - CNBC - February 17th, 2021
- Neom's futuristic 'Line' in the sand is good news for Saudi Arabia's tech start-ups - Arab News - February 17th, 2021
- Biomass Utilization System Market Analysis 2021 to 2027 with Strategic Trends Growth, Revenue|KOBELCO ECO-SOLUTIONS, China Southern Power Grid,... - February 17th, 2021