Ayn Rand valued Aristotles philosophy and developed her own philosophy of reason called Objectivism. Aristotles philosophy adhered to the logic of A is A, but Alfred Korzybski took is away. Frank R Wallace replaced it all with Neo-Tech Objectivism.
Frank R Wallace quoted Ayn Rand saying save me from the Radians. Ayn Rand was her self repulsed by the cult-ish obsession coming from Objectivists at that time.
Ayn Rand, the founder of Objectivism, was an inspiration to Frank R Wallace. Ayn Rands influence on early versions of Neo-Tech Power is obvious. Wallace showed great admiration for Objectivism, particularly Ayn Rands novel Atlas Shrugged.
Neo-Tech sought to convert that rigid dogmatic cult following of Ayn Rand into a highly leveraged force of intelligence and influence.
Wallace once suggested that Ayn Rands character John Galt had influential powers probably beyond realistic possibility. Ayn Rand claimed that her heros revealed the reality of man. Ayn Rands Objectivism seems to have provided no such real life hero (that I am aware of). Wallaces Neo-Tech later went on to describe The Greatest Discovery Ever! and the wpgsh phenomenon of societal influence.
In fact, reading Ayn Rands early fiction, you can clearly see a natural dislike of reality that Rand seems to have imbued. Cuts from The Fountainhead show Howard Roarke as almost schizophrenic in his lack of mindfulness. I seem to remember the character even claiming he was incapable of love. He clearly seemed that way in the cut edits that never made it into the published version of The Fountainhead. Neo-Tech approaches human experience from a very different angle. Neo-Techs evolution rises from research into the history of love, with human happiness as being the primary goal. This was not clearly expressed in Ayn Rands writings. Perhaps it would have been her next novel.
I believe Ayn Rands Objectivism cleared a path for Neo-Tech to evolve for providing the human side of the hard facts of reality.
What differences are there between Neo-Tech and Objectivism?
Objectivism used 5 classifications of philosophy. Here they are with Objectivism keyword for each category in the brackets.
Im going to call them Objectivism Metaphysics (Reality), Objectivism Epistemology (Reason), Objectivism Politics (Capitalism), Objectivism Aesthetics (never defined), and Objectivism Ethics (self-interest).
Neo-Techs definitions for Neo-Tech Metaphysics (Business), Neo-Tech Epistemology (Neo-Think), Neo-Tech Politics (Free competition), Neo-Tech Ethics (Value production), and Neo-Tech Aesthetics (Value reflection).
Perhaps Frank R Wallace and Ayn Rand would have come to rather narrow agreements in a personal discussion. Wallace would certainly have seen far and wide. Ayn Rand might have slapped his face.
Neo-Tech broadens the reach of Objectivism, both philosophically, and commercially.
Similarities between Neo-Tech and Objectivism
Both Neo-Tech and Objectivism posit the primacy of existence to consciousness. In easier language that simply means that reality exists before consciousness has a place to exist. Platonic mysticism and Kant would argue that consciousness is primary, that reality is seated within this thing we call consciousness. Both Neo-Tech and Objectivism strongly disagree.
Nathan Shaw has begun a site on Neo-Tech history, Neo-Tech Publishing, and The Neo-Tech Discovery and Nouveau-Tech . Nathan has also created an Life Direction and Career Development Workshop program online at Life Direction
Photo By PIRO4D from Pixabay
Read the rest here:
- Ayn Rand | Biography, Books, & Facts | Britannica - February 24th, 2020
- Ayn Rand - - Biography - February 24th, 2020
- Who Is Ayn Rand? - The Objective Standard - February 24th, 2020
- Clinical psychologist explains how Ayn Rand helped turn the US into a selfish and greedy nation - Raw Story - February 24th, 2020
- Created Equal: Clarence Thomas in His Own Words - Arkansas Online - February 24th, 2020
- A World to Win - The New Republic - February 24th, 2020
- A counter-revolution is brewing in the U.K. and Europe - The Advocate - February 24th, 2020
- Trump Pardons Every Criminal He Knows, Which Is A Lot Of Criminals - Wonkette - February 24th, 2020
- OPINION: Hateful, and then some | Cit - Independent Tribune - January 7th, 2020
- Bike about Vice City in GTA V with this mod - Rock Paper Shotgun - January 7th, 2020
- EDITORIAL: What next? - Washington Times - January 7th, 2020
- The notion of victory and other reasons people (politicians) tell lies | By Godwin Uche Uwadilachi - Qwenu! - January 7th, 2020
- Understanding Ayn Rand's Rejection of Faith - November 21st, 2019
- Gordon Sondland: 5 things to know - Fox News - November 21st, 2019
- Why Selfishness is Necessary - Thrive Global - November 21st, 2019
- Gordon Sondland's Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know - Heavy.com - November 21st, 2019
- What Is the Root of Cronyism? - New Ideal - October 1st, 2019
- Marine Serre, Telfar, Draw Inspiration From the Apocalypse - Papermag - October 1st, 2019
- Joker is a film of our time, but not the film we need - Fabius Maximus website - October 1st, 2019
- Ayn Rand's "The Fountainhead" Shows Us That There's More to ... - May 11th, 2019
- News - Ayn Rand's "The Fountainhead" Shows Us That ... - May 11th, 2019
- Ayn Rand | Biography, Books, & Facts | Britannica.com - April 29th, 2019
- Inspirational Ayn Rand quotes On Life and Capitalism - April 29th, 2019
- Ayn Rand's life & ideas | Ayn Rand, Objectivism | The Atlas ... - April 20th, 2019
- Ayn Rand Quotes (Author of Atlas Shrugged) - Goodreads - April 20th, 2019
- Scientific & Technological Progress | The Ayn Rand Institute - March 25th, 2019
- Ayn Rand - Philosopher, Writer - Biography - March 25th, 2019
- Atlas Shrugged: (Centennial Edition) by Ayn Rand, Paperback ... - March 25th, 2019
- Ayn Rand - The New York Times - March 25th, 2019
- Column: This is what happens when you take Ayn Rand seriously ... - February 16th, 2019
- President Obama Jabs At Ayn Rand, Knocks Himself Out - December 9th, 2018
- Ayn Rand raged against government benefits but grabbed ... - November 29th, 2018
- Is There a Proof of Ayn Rand's Ethics? - November 27th, 2018
- Here's how Ayn Rand helped turn the US into a selfish and ... - November 27th, 2018
- Ayn Rand, Objectivism - The Atlas Society - November 23rd, 2018
- Ayn Rand Institute eStore - September 6th, 2018
- In Defense of Ayn Rand, Monster Under the Progressive Bed - July 21st, 2018
- The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand, Paperback | Barnes & Noble - July 16th, 2018
- Ayn Rand's Ideas - An Overview | AynRand.org - June 23rd, 2018
- How Hillary Clinton Is Like Ayn Rand | The Weekly Standard - March 16th, 2018
- Why Mark Cuban and Kevin O'Leary read Ayn Rand - January 29th, 2018
- Movie Review: In Pattinson, 'Twilight' sidles up to Ratso Rizzo - The Providence Journal - August 25th, 2017
- Why Stephen K. Bannon was such a failure - The Washington Post - Washington Post - August 25th, 2017
- What's Wrong With America? - Falls Church News Press - August 25th, 2017
- Anthem Essay Contest Ayn Rand Education - August 24th, 2017
- 30 important life lessons Dirty Dancing taught us - EW.com - August 24th, 2017
- Ayn Rand - Salon.com - August 24th, 2017
- Is There Really an 'Insidious Libertarian-To-Alt-Right Pipeline'? - Reason (blog) - August 24th, 2017
- BOB BARR: Violent tribalism on display in Charlottesville - MDJOnline.com - August 24th, 2017
- Takers and Fakers - New York Times (blog) - July 14th, 2017
- Republican states raising taxes, not lowering them | The Seattle Times - The Seattle Times - July 3rd, 2017
- J. Talbot Manvel: Declaration of Independence joined morality and law - CapitalGazette.com - July 2nd, 2017
- I watched the sun set on my Sunset Boulevard romance - Los Angeles Times - July 2nd, 2017
- Letter: Things aren't going so well under President Trump - Detroit Lakes Online - July 2nd, 2017
- Why can't self-satisfied liberals admit that conservatives care about people, too? - The Week Magazine - June 30th, 2017
- The least of these - Ashland Daily Press - June 30th, 2017
- The Continuing Scourge of Tenant Harassment: If You Don't Like It, Move. - The Nonprofit Quarterly (registration) - June 27th, 2017
- This Classic Colonial Revival in Westchester Has Impressive Literary Ties - Mansion Global - June 26th, 2017
- Lowell Thomas, the Original 'Voice of America' - The Weekly Standard - June 26th, 2017
- BOB BARR: Goodbye reason, Hello violence - MDJOnline.com - June 26th, 2017
- Paul Ryan conflicted by Jesus Christ and Ayn Rand -- Norman Jensen - Madison.com - June 24th, 2017
- London Theater Review: Topical Drama 'Terror' - Variety - June 23rd, 2017
- Travis Kalanick may have resigned as Uber's CEO but he isn't going away - Washington Post - June 22nd, 2017
- 'Fargo' Season 3 finale recap: A mostly satisfying, but ambiguous ending - Baltimore Sun - June 22nd, 2017
- Ayn Rand | American author | Britannica.com - June 21st, 2017
- Working toward graduation: 50 SPS students participate in credit recovery program - Stillwater News Press - June 21st, 2017
- If You Saw Uber's CEO Testify Before the DC Council, His Downfall May Come as No Surprise - HuffPost - June 21st, 2017
- Selfie by Will Storr review are the young really so self-obsessed? - The Guardian - June 21st, 2017
- Goodbye Reason, Hello Violence - Townhall - June 21st, 2017
- Wayne LaPierre, Tomi Lahren, and a Rally Cry From Young Conservative Women - D Magazine - June 20th, 2017
- Both parties responsible for economic failings - Alpena News - June 18th, 2017
- NY Times, After 'Corrections,' Still Has Palin-Giffords 'Targeting' Myth in Scalise Shooting Editorial - NewsBusters (press release) (blog) - June 17th, 2017
- The Fountainhead: American Eclectic - Patheos (blog) - June 17th, 2017
- Tech Talk: Israel's Fortune 500 companies - The Jerusalem Post - June 16th, 2017
- South Fayette educator and coach has the music in him - Observer-Reporter - June 16th, 2017
- PBS Is Airing Right-Wing-Sponsored School Privatization Propaganda - The National Memo (blog) - June 16th, 2017
- Shall we all hang separately? - Nevada Appeal - June 14th, 2017
- Trump & Ryan's (Tryan's) Co-Conspiracy in Moral Bankruptcy - The Good Men Project (blog) - June 12th, 2017
- Trump's Credibility Problem - National Review - June 12th, 2017
- How the Dark Web's Dread Pirate Roberts Went Down - New York Times - June 12th, 2017