The Tullahoma Middle School Red Bowling team improved to 6-0 on the season, recording back-to-back wins the last two weeks.
The TMS Red Team defeated Rockvale 27-0 on Feb. 25, before notching a 24-3 win over the Tullahoma Black Team on Tuesday. Prior to Tuesdays match, the Tullahoma Black Team was coming off of an 18-9 win off of Whitworth, making its record 3-3 on the season.
On Tuesday, the TMS Red Team grabbed control early, winning five of the six individual matchups in the first set. The Red Team added two points to its score after leading the set in pins, 950-781, grabbing a 7-1 lead.
Jordyn Pilkington led off the set with a 160-110 win for the Red Team. Emilee Hewitt followed with a 153-122 victory. Lane McCreary added a 146-120 win, while Zoe Holley scored a 163-109 victory and Caden Savard closed out the set with a 205-159 win.
Christina Petty recorded the lone win for the TMS Black Team in the first set, after she notched a 161-123 victory.
The TMS Red Team swept the second set, winning all six of the individual matchups. The TMS Red Team once again led in pins, 1,003-775, to open up a 15-1 lead.
Pilkington recorded a 142-116 win to start the second set, while Britten Perry added a 152-124 victory. Evan Eldridge followed with a 208-152 win, while McCreary scored a 167-110 victory. Holley added a 123-109 win, while Ashton Womack scored a 211-164 victory.
The TMS Red Team won four of the individual matchups in the third set and also led in pins, 900-814. The TMS Red Team also added the final three points of the day after leading the match in pins, 2,853-2,370, going on to secure the 24-3 win.
Pilkington notched the first win for the Red Team, after picking up a 156-120 win. Perry followed with a 122-113 victory. McCreary added a 178-107 win, while Holley scored a 138-99 victory.
Petty and Rachel Mitchell scored the final wins for the TMS Black Team. Petty downed her opponent 151-146, while Mitchell scored a 224-160 victory.
In its 27-0 win over Rockvale, the TMS Red Team had an advantage when it came to players, as Rockvale only fielded a team of four. Because of that, Tullahoma automatically received two wins in each set.
In the win over Whitworth, the Tullahoma Black Team was tied at 8 entering the final set. The Wildcats dominated the final set, winning five of the six games, while also leading in pins, 778-607, to secure the win. Tullahoma added the final three points of the match after leading in pins, 2,197-1,938, scoring the 18-9 victory.
Bryson McKelvie notched the first win for Tullahoma in the final set, edging out his opponent 92-90. Devyn Eddins followed with a 111-83 win, while Aidan Floyd scored a 158-114 victory. Petty followed with a 139-107 win, while Mitchell closed out the match with a 160-80 victory.
Both Tullahoma teams will close out the regular season on Tuesday. The Tullahoma Red Team will face Whitworth, while the Tullahoma Black squad will face Rockvale. Start time is scheduled for 4:15 p.m.
Go here to read the rest:
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation - Mayo Clinic - June 27th, 2020
- What is a Transportation Management System? | Oracle - June 27th, 2020
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation - Wikipedia - June 27th, 2020
- Tension myositis syndrome - Wikipedia - June 27th, 2020
- Archerhub Launches ALVUS TMS to help Carrier Partners Grow their Businesses - DC Velocity - June 27th, 2020
- Aiming ultrasound at the brain raises hope of new treatments - Science Magazine - June 27th, 2020
- Neuronetics Announces Appointment of Bruce J. Shook to its Board of Directors - BioSpace - June 27th, 2020
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON Talent Management Systems (TMS) RESEARCH, GROWTH TRENDS AND COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS 2020-2026 - Jewish Life News - June 27th, 2020
- Ultrasonic Therapy Device Market 2020 Global Outlook, Research, Trends and Forecast to 2027: Dornier Medtech, EDAP TMS, Philips Healthcare - 3rd Watch... - June 27th, 2020
- Coupa acquires BELLIN, targeting treasury management (Part 2: TMS Market, Competitors and TAM / Market-Sizing Considerations) - Spend Matters - June 23rd, 2020
- Archerhub Launches ALVUS TMS to help Carrier Partners Grow their Businesses - GlobeNewswire - June 23rd, 2020
- Axele TMS allows small, midsize FTL carriers to improve load planning and communications, increase profit - The Trucker - June 23rd, 2020
- Addressing the potential impact of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) on TMS Neuronavigation Systems Market: Industry Size, Trends and Analysis - Jewish... - June 23rd, 2020
- Interview: Steve Guttenberg on Into the Dark's Good Boy, Home for the Holidays, and His Craft - The Mary Sue - June 23rd, 2020
- Transportation Management System (TMS) Market 2020 Analysis, Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast to 2025 - Cole of Duty - June 23rd, 2020
- Successful implementation of digital tools highlighted in TMS webinar - Latest Maritime & Shipping News Online - The Maritime Standard - June 22nd, 2020
- Xillio and MittaqQI Drive Progress and Innovation with TAPICC Integration - Slator - June 22nd, 2020
- Impact of COVID-19 Outbreak on Global Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Market 2020 Industry Size, Advancement Strategy, Top Players, SWOT... - June 22nd, 2020
- Unexpected Halt to Season Sharpens Rossi's Appreciation for Fans - INDYCAR - June 22nd, 2020
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS): Hope for stubborn ... - May 11th, 2020
- What is a Transportation Management System (TMS ... - May 11th, 2020
- The Global Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Market is expected to grow by $ 2049.50 million during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 8% during... - May 11th, 2020
- Greenbrook TMS Announces Overnight Marketed Offering of Common Shares - Business Wire - May 11th, 2020
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators (TMS) Market 2020; Region Wise Analysis of To - News by aeresearch - May 11th, 2020
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott and TMS issue statement on Genesys 300 - Speedway Digest - May 11th, 2020
- BBC TMS star Isa Guha reveals she peed in a cup on open-top bus tour celebrating famous 2005 Ashes win - The Sun - May 11th, 2020
- Nexstim Plc to host Webinars to Present a Business Update and Information about the Rights Issue 2020 - GlobeNewswire - May 11th, 2020
- COVID-19 impact on Global Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Market 2020 Trends, Share, Opportunities, SWOT Analysis and Forecast-2026 - Press... - May 11th, 2020
- EDAP TMS SA to Announce First Quarter 2020 Financial Results on May 13, 2020 - Yahoo Finance - May 11th, 2020
- Florida TMS Clinic Offering Copay Waiver for Those Suffering from Depression and Anxiety Affected by COVID-19 - MENAFN.COM - May 1st, 2020
- Pokmon GOs Elite TMs Arrive And Shake Up The Meta Movesets - TheGamer - May 1st, 2020
- Global Toll Management System (TMS) Market With Positive Long-Term Growth Outlook 2020-2025 - Cole of Duty - May 1st, 2020
- Treasury Management System (TMS) Market Growth Opportunities, Challenges, Key Companies, Drivers and Forecast to 2026 Cole Reports - Cole of Duty - May 1st, 2020
- Treasury Management System (TMS) Market Overview, Top Companies, Region, Application and Global Forecast by 2026 - Latest Herald - May 1st, 2020
- Pokemon GO Elite TM: Best Moves to Teach Pokemon - Heavy.com - May 1st, 2020
- BrainsWay Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2019 Financial Results and Operational Highlights - Yahoo Finance - March 25th, 2020
- EDAP TMS SA to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2019 Financial Results on Monday, March 30, 2020 - Associated Press - March 25th, 2020
- VIDEO: What is TMS-65U? Soviet-era MiG-15 fighter jet engine powered special vehicle deployed by Russia to battle coronavirus in Italy - International... - March 25th, 2020
- GTreasury Supports New Survey of Corporate Treasurers That Gathers Industry Response Data to the COVID-19 Pandemic - Yahoo Finance - March 25th, 2020
- Strategy Analytics: Coronavirus Expected to Add 5% to Global Video-on-Demand Subscriptions In 2020 - Business Wire - March 25th, 2020
- When Should You Buy EDAP TMS S.A. (NASDAQ:EDAP)? - Simply Wall St - March 25th, 2020
- Neuronetics Hits Major Milestones with More Than 2.5 Million Treatments and 1000 Installations of Its NeuroStar Advanced Therapy System -... - March 16th, 2020
- Gallery Systems Unveils TMS Collections 2020, the Most Powerful Release of its Online Collections Management Software, to Help Museums Manage Their... - March 16th, 2020
- Global Transportation Management Systems (TMS) MarMarket 2020 with Top Companies, Growth Factors and Development Estimation up to 2025 - NJ MMA News - March 16th, 2020
- US$2.68: That's What Analysts Think Greenbrook TMS Inc. Is Worth After Its Latest Results - Yahoo Finance - March 16th, 2020
- Why Did You Move Your Hand Just Now? Linking Free Will and Movement - The Great Courses Daily News - March 16th, 2020
- Student of the week: The Marin Schools Marissa Ahuncain - Marin Independent Journal - March 16th, 2020
- [Major Update] TMS Confirms, Dr Stone Season 2: What will be the story story arc tell us? Release Date ... - Union Journalism - March 16th, 2020
- Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Industry Market Report 2020: Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis, Types, Applications, Manufactures And... - March 16th, 2020
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX Shiny Pokemon: where to find and how to catch shinies - RPG Site - March 16th, 2020
- 7 Takeaways From REWIRED, An inewsource Investigation - KPBS - February 24th, 2020
- Global transportation management systems (TMS) market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 13.4% over the forecast period from 2018-2024 - Benzinga - February 24th, 2020
- Author talk leads to TMS anti-bullying club - Teton Valley News - February 24th, 2020
- Notice of Nexstim Plc 2019 Full Year Results - Yahoo Finance - February 24th, 2020
- Best informative report on Cyber- Terminal Management System (TMS) Market is growing rapidly with provides detailed profile - Keep Reading - February 24th, 2020
- TMS(Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) Coil Market Size 2020-2025: Why It Is Important? and Key Manufacturers| MAG & More , Magstim , MagVenture -... - February 24th, 2020
- Harry and Meghan should 'do the right thing' and withdraw TMs - World Intellectual Property Review - February 24th, 2020
- The Morning Show: From Reality To The Screen - Old Gold & Black - February 24th, 2020
- 3Gtms Announces Additions to Board of Directors - Yahoo Finance - January 24th, 2020
- project44 and BluJay Solutions announce new partnership with a focus on visibility - Logistics Management - January 24th, 2020
- Looking back at 2019 in the Tonganoxie community - The Mirror - January 5th, 2020
- Time to move on: How to rework Pokemon Gos TM system - Pokemon GO Hub - January 5th, 2020
- Rita Oras 4th Talent Show Judging Gig Just ANOTHER Cash Grab? - Talent Recap - January 5th, 2020
- These Breakthroughs Made the 2010s the Decade of the Brain - Singularity Hub - January 5th, 2020
- Transportation Management System (Tms): Market 2019 Will Generate New Growth Opportunities in The Upcoming Year to Expand its Size in Overseas Market... - December 31st, 2019
- Read This If You're Considering Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation - Yahoo Lifestyle - December 31st, 2019
- Digitizing Transportation Processes: A Win/Win for Shippers and Carriers | 2019-12-06 - SupplyChainBrain - December 31st, 2019
- Outlook on the World's $1+ Billion Tumor Ablation Market, 2019-2024 - Minimally Invasive (MI) Procedures are Gaining Widespread Preference -... - December 31st, 2019
- The Morning Show Season Finale Recap: Cut the Feed - Vulture - December 27th, 2019
- ConnectToBrain: The dynamics of the brain - SciTech Europa - December 27th, 2019
- Hedge Funds Have Never Been This Bullish On EDAP TMS S.A. (EDAP) - Yahoo Finance - December 27th, 2019
- New Security Scanning Technology Looks To Expand In Cincinnati Area Businesses, Government, Schools - WVXU - December 27th, 2019
- Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Market Share Growing Rapidly with Recent Trends and Outlook 2020 2027 - Market Research Sheets - December 27th, 2019
- This Year's 4 Most Mind-Boggling Stories About the Brain - Singularity Hub - December 27th, 2019
- New kid on the block | easter 2019 - BerthoudSurveyor.com - November 13th, 2019
- ORANGEBURG PROPERTY TRANSFERS - The Times and Democrat - November 13th, 2019
- November 2019 LM Viewpoint: Transformation starts with the basics - Logistics Management - November 13th, 2019
- Real-Life Telepathy Is Closer Than You Think - The Daily Beast - November 13th, 2019
- Sullivan takes over TMS wrestling program | Local Sports - Tullahoma News and Guardian - October 28th, 2019
- TMS projects aim to bring bullying to a halt - Tahlequah Daily Press - October 28th, 2019