December 26, 2019 | 12:19pm
Her "Game of Thrones" character Brienne of Tarth --spoiler alert! --may not have wound up on the Iron Throne, but at the HBO series' Season 8 premiere, Christie looked every bit like royalty in this mesmerizing ensemble.
Between "Hustlers," her viral moment on the Versace catwalk and celebrating her 50th birthday, Jennifer Lopez had one hell of a year --and had every reason to peacock in this shimmering look at the Vanity Fair Oscar party.
The "Pose" star won the Oscars red carpet in this black velvet tuxedo gown that was as stunning as it was statement-making. "When he started wearing dresses, that was very specific because of all the stuff that was going on in the White House regarding transgender rights," Porter's stylist, Sam Ratelle, told Page Six Style. "We started talking about it and we're like, 'We have to start representing these people because you have to normalize that somehow publicly. There has to be visibility.'"
Months before dropping her dreamy, romantic album "Lover," the pop phenom attended the Time 100 Gala, where she perfectly set the tone of her upcoming era with this ethereal pastel frock --which she helped design.
"Crazy Rich Asians" proved a hit with critics and moviegoers alike, making megastars of its cast in the process. Gemma Chan particularly knocked it out of the park with her looks throughout the film's press tour and awards season, saving the best --this head-turning, hot pink creation with pockets (!) --for last at the Oscars.
There were plenty of appropriately campy outfits at this year's Met Gala, but none so eye-catching as Mone's surrealist blinking ensemble.
It's rare that Zendaya sets foot on a red carpet without making multiple best-dressed lists, but this Poison Ivy-inspired ensemble she wore to the Emmys was simply sublime.
The "Maleficent: Mistress of Evil" star went from Disney villainess to snow queen at the movie's London premiere, wearing this caped creation awash with embellishments.
The "If Beale Street Could Talk" star looked gorgeous at the LACMA Art + Film Gala in this green sequined gown, which she teamed with an equally head-turning sculptural hairstyle.
At the premiere of "The Lion King," the pop icon proved why she's called Queen Bey in this golden, glowing gown.
Siren indeed! 2019 was unquestionably Lizzo's year, and the "Truth Hurts" hitmaker's red-hot outfit at the MTV VMAs completely embodied her playful spirit.
This vibrant purple gown would've been breathtaking on its own, but the addition of Liu's emerald Lorraine Schwartz jewels and Tyler Ellis clutch made her head-to-toe Tonys look even more striking.
The "Bodak Yellow" rapper emerged from this dramatic Venus-inspired design as a bonafide fashion superstar at the Grammys.
Sure, the sequined harness (sorry, bib) he wore to the Golden Globes may have been buzzier --but from a purely style standpoint, nothing the actor wore this year could top the dove-colored suit he chose for the Venice Film Festival premiere of "The King."
Corbis via Getty Images
It's hard to believe that fashion's favorite bad gal only just launched her luxury label this year. To accept the Urban Luxe Award for her brand at the British Fashion Awards, Rihanna looked minty fresh (not to mention fierce) in this monochromatic outfit.
The ever-regal Dame Mirren debuted pink hair on the Cannes red carpet this year, clad in a glittering rose gold gown to match.
Nobody does dreamy dressing quite like Fanning, whose fashion parade at the Cannes Film Festival was the stuff of fairytales. This floral look --complete with fresh flowers woven into the star's braided updo -- was a particular standout.
Burnt orange isn't a traditional color pick for a red carpet dress, but the Oscar nominee --who looked breathtaking in this plunging number at the London premiere of "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" -- pulled it off with, well, flying colors.
Read the original here:
- Elton John, Tyler Oakley and Jesse Tyler Ferguson named among the worlds most influential redheads of 2020 - PinkNews - March 26th, 2020
- Weather at Home - How to Make Your Own Thermometer - WIFR - March 26th, 2020
- Five Guys A Week: Awkward moment woman only attracted to ginger men is surrounded in lounge - Mirror Online - March 26th, 2020
- Black Mom on Why She Was Accused of Kidnapping Son With Red Hair - BET - March 26th, 2020
- 3 Reasons Sex With Red Heads Is Simply the Best - SheKnows - March 26th, 2020
- Mayor Clears Red Tape, Tells City Departments to Take Actions Against Coronavirus - NBC Southern California - March 26th, 2020
- Workers' control against the pandemic William Lewis 25 Mar - Red Flag - March 26th, 2020
- Schitts Creek Recap: A Day in the Big Red Delicious - Vulture - March 26th, 2020
- Unlucky in love Parr Hall team member to appear on dating show Five Guys A Week - Warrington Guardian - March 26th, 2020
- LEGO Collectible Minifigures 71027 Series 20 celebrates the themes 10th anniversary [Review] - The Brothers Brick - March 26th, 2020
- Why do some men have red beards, but not red hair? - Live Science - March 16th, 2020
- Former All-American Red Heads player reflects ahead of Hall of Fame induction - 4029tv - March 16th, 2020
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Match in Red at Royal Albert Hall Event - E! NEWS - March 16th, 2020
- Bringing the craic to Jasper this St Patrick's Day Jasper's source for news, sports, arts, culture, and more - the fitzhugh - March 16th, 2020
- 90 year old Siloam Springs woman to be inducted into Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame - 4029tv - March 16th, 2020
- Trump to Discuss Economic Steps; Italy Halts Most Travel; Stocks and Oil Prices Plunge - The New York Times - March 16th, 2020
- Twitch star Dr Disrespect on life-changing money, gaming, and being a villain - The Verge - March 16th, 2020
- 'The Bachelor': Hannah Ann Sluss and Peter Weber's Breakup Timeline Fills in Every Red Flag - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - March 16th, 2020
- Sophie Skelton Interview About Outlander, the Fan Response to Brianna, and Her Character's PTSD - TownandCountrymag.com - March 16th, 2020
- ALFORD: Sometimes 'knot heads' don't tell you what you need to know - The Sentinel-Echo - March 16th, 2020
- Learning to live without football - The Irish News - March 16th, 2020
- Pigeons with 'Make America Great Again' hats glued to their heads released in Las Vegas - NBC News - February 28th, 2020
- 11 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Redheads & 9 Who Actually Aren't - OK! - February 28th, 2020
- Appalachian Unsolved: The trucker who liked redheads - WBIR.com - February 28th, 2020
- Girls are reaching new heights in basketball, but huge pay gaps await them as professionals - Yahoo Sports - February 28th, 2020
- Red Robin's Next Act: 'Moments of Connection,' and Pizza - FSR magazine - February 28th, 2020
- Candlelight vigil expands in scope, offers information to take action | Penn State University - Penn State News - February 28th, 2020
- The Shriners College Classic tops the can't-miss college baseball series this weekend - NCAA.com - February 28th, 2020
- SA's market in the red, gold price heads to $1 700 - Moneyweb.co.za - February 28th, 2020
- Bernie's no radical: his agenda harks back to the framing of the U.S. constitution - Salon - February 28th, 2020
- "Larry the Flagman" heads home one last time; his own flags welcoming him - WQAD.com - February 28th, 2020
- Connor Wong, Acquired In Mookie Betts Trade, Turns Heads With Grand Slam For Red Sox - NESN - February 28th, 2020
- Kubica heads test with Alfa Romeo's best time so far - RaceFans - February 28th, 2020
- Play adaptation of 'The Kite Runner' heads to Dubai Opera - Arab News - February 28th, 2020
- CVC wrestlers projected to flourish in Region VI quarterfinals - The Trentonian - February 28th, 2020
- Two women turn heads in Kerala with my bra straps wont burn you and other signs - The News Minute - February 28th, 2020
- Traded Edmonton Oilers forward Sam Gagner moves into more important role with Red Wings - National Post - February 28th, 2020
- Theater review: Musical '9 to 5' offers up some sweet revenge - The Daily Gazette - January 19th, 2020
- Ed Wall: The King of Ducks - Havelock News - January 19th, 2020
- Lebanon to release protesters detained after night of riots - Daily Journal - January 19th, 2020
- Love Island twins Eve and Jess are unrecognisable in old school photos - The Sun - January 19th, 2020
- The Crossing: What to watch as impeachment heads to Senate - rdnewsnow.com - January 19th, 2020
- This Indigenous designer's gowns are turning heads on the red carpet and busting down barriers - CBC.ca - January 19th, 2020
- Teri Orr: The Year of the Rat leads down a rabbit hole - The Park Record - January 19th, 2020
- Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou heads back to B.C. court one year later - The Globe and Mail - January 19th, 2020
- Powerless Plays: Wings lose 4-1 and go 0 for 7 on the powerplay - Winging It In Motown - January 19th, 2020
- The most out-there Oscars red carpet fashion of all time - Global News - January 19th, 2020
- Where is the Red Belly? - cedarspringspost - January 5th, 2020
- This 'You' Star Admits They Were Completely Blindsided by That Shocking Season 2 Plot Twist - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - January 5th, 2020
- The Big Read Girl In Red: "World domination. That's what I want" - NME Live - January 5th, 2020
- Into the Archives: On Letters from Hollywood - lareviewofbooks - January 5th, 2020
- 'What a heads-up play!': Colin White's game-tying goal against Tampa disallowed, but should it be legal? - The Athletic - January 5th, 2020
- Minister arrives late to meeting, sees red over absentee officials - The Hindu - January 5th, 2020
- This Stunning Restomod of One of AMGs Baddest Benzes Is Heading to Auction - Robb Report - January 5th, 2020
- Are the US and Iran headed for war? - GZERO Media - January 5th, 2020
- The Current Heads of Apple TV+ Should Be Terrified - Gizmodo - January 5th, 2020
- JONES: Anticipation already building for 2021 IIHF World Junior in Edmonton and Red Deer - Edmonton Sun - January 5th, 2020
- Cruise secrets: Never pack this unlikely thing in cruise luggage - it could be unlucky - Express - January 5th, 2020
- Winter in the garden - Cyprus Mail - January 5th, 2020
- Rare Bird Alert | Outdoors - The Union Leader - December 27th, 2019
- 5 reasons to head to Chicago during the holidays - Minneapolis Star Tribune - December 27th, 2019
- In Pics: Kolkata Is All Decked Up To Celebrate Christmas And Ready To Welcome The New Year - ED Times - December 27th, 2019
- Five artists to watch in 2020: From Girl in Red to PVA - Evening Standard - December 27th, 2019
- Malaika Arora is a vision in red as she heads out for pre Christmas celebration; See Pics - PINKVILLA - December 27th, 2019
- The internet moved on from her red Jeep's viral Hurricane Dorian moment. She didn't. - Greenville News - December 27th, 2019
- Look At 10 Mustang Modifications That Leave Us Scratching Our Heads (10 That Are Awesome) - TheThings - December 27th, 2019
- Malema heads to Limpopo to spread festive cheer among the elderly - Briefly.co.za - December 27th, 2019
- Opinion: Five players who should hang their heads in shame after Chelsea defeat - The Spurs Web - December 27th, 2019
- New Lord Of The Rings TV series looking for hairy and wrinkly people to cast as Orcs - Heart - December 27th, 2019
- Anger as Ed Miliband heads Labour election inquest - The Week UK - December 27th, 2019
- Adding insects to the menu offers a new link in our supply chain - inews - November 16th, 2019
- WATCH: Romeo Langford injures ankle, heads to locker room - Celtics Wire - November 16th, 2019
- Replica 1966 Ford GT40 MKII used in ?Ford v Ferrari? heads to auction - Autoblog - November 16th, 2019
- Riverheads heads back to state semifinals with sweep of Middlesex - The News Leader - November 16th, 2019
- Ferne McCann looks all partied out as she heads home after a girly night out at celebrity hotspot - The Sun - November 16th, 2019
- For Every New Regulation, Cull Ten: Jokowi Tells Ministers and Regional Heads - Jakarta Globe - November 16th, 2019
- Are Prince Harry and Meghan Markle the Real-Life Inspiration of a Popular Netflix Movie? - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - November 16th, 2019
- Red Cup Betting Guide: Rebels look for biggest upset of the year - Red Cup Rebellion - November 16th, 2019
- Wintry weather puts crimp on bird watching at Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge - NewYorkUpstate.com - November 16th, 2019
- Olivia Colman and Helena Bonham Carter turn heads at The Crown premiere - BreakingNews.ie - November 16th, 2019