NASSAU, BAHAMAS Montage Hotels & Resorts yesterday announced Montage Cay, a 48-acre private-island resort and residential community in The Abacos Islands in the Bahamas.
Owned in partnership with Sterling Global Financial, the project will see the rebranding and complete redevelopment of the private island of Matt Lowes Cay in The Abacos.
We are honored to partner with the team at Sterling Global to bring Montage Cay to life and introduce our first Caribbean resort, said Alan J. Fuerstman, Founder, Chairman and CEO of MontageInternational.
Surrounded by calm waters, warm breezes and panoramic beauty,MontageCaywill perfectly combine its breathtaking setting with signatureMontageamenities and service.
We have designed the resort to take full advantage of the islands natural beauty, setting the stage for one of the finest ultra-luxury resorts in the Caribbean. We are grateful to the Bahamian community for their warm welcome and look forward to bringing Montage to this special part of the world.
Montage Cay is located less than one mile off the coast of Marsh Harbour.
The private island features seven pristine beaches, varied topography with elevated sight lines for expansive sunrise and sunset views, mature and diverse landscaping, and stunning scenery of the surrounding cays, all in the tranquil turquoise waters of the Sea of Abaco.
Poised to become one of the most exclusive ultra-luxury resort destinations in the Caribbean, Montage Cay will blend Montages unparalleled service with the serene, natural beauty of the region and offer a contemporary execution of traditional Bahamian architecture.
The private-island resort will feature 50 all-suite accommodations and a limited collection of Montage Residences built in harmony with the islands seven white-sand beaches against a tranquil backdrop of the Sea of Abaco and the stunning surrounding cays.
A 46-slip marina accommodating vessels up to 110 feet anchors the resort, allowing guests and residents of MontageCay exceptional access to an array of world-class boating, fishing and water sports activities.
The 50-room, all-suite resort will feature light and airy ocean-view rooms with luxury outdoor amenities including plunge pools, outdoor showers, private gardens and lounge areas, creating an unmatched resort experience in the Bahamas.
Montage Cay will also boast an array of unique restaurant and bar experiences including all-day dining, a signature dinner-only restaurant, two beach bar and grilles, lobby and pool bars, as well as a spa caf and juice bar.
Additional resort amenities include a full-service Spa Montage, an extensive health and wellness program, fitness center, swimming pools, and Montages signature Paintbox Childrens Club.
The resort will offer indoor meeting space, as well as wedding and social-event lawn space with unobstructed views of the clear blue sea.
We are honored to be partners with Montage International in the development of this spectacular project, saidDavid Kosoy, Executive Chairman & Founder of Sterling Global Financial.
I am confident that the combination of Sterlings development expertise and Montages operational expertise will result in an unparalleled private island escape and community that will set a new standard for luxury living.
According to a statement, Montage Cay guests and residents can easily access the resort through the extensive direct flights offered from major American and European markets to the Bahamas, as well as a modern FBO that welcomes private jets and charters.
After arriving on Marsh Harbour,MontageCayguests and residents will take a brief 10-minute boat ride to the resorts exclusive oasis or dock a private boat at theMontageCaymarina.
Sea plane access directly to theMontageCaydock will be available.
Read more from the original source:
- Things to do in Maldives, where the world seems headed this year-end - Moneycontrol.com - December 5th, 2020
- Is Princess Plus Worth It? Program Details and What to Know - Cruzely.com - December 5th, 2020
- Conspiracy theories are a threat to democracy - Canton Repository - December 5th, 2020
- Juliet Twena: The 'must see' sights on my bucket list - part one - Jersey Evening Post - December 5th, 2020
- 15 Biggest Islands on Earth - Yahoo Finance - October 19th, 2020
- How to Plan the Ultimate Caribbean Luxury Vacation - Caribbean Journal - October 19th, 2020
- Escape To The Secret Sophistication of The Florida Keys - Ocean Drive Magazine - October 19th, 2020
- Disney Cruise Line has 2022 itineraries and an update on Disney Wish - Travelweek - October 19th, 2020
- D'Aguilar: Be patient on tourism restart - EyeWitness News - October 19th, 2020
- Ngpuhi protesters prepared to stand in front of bulldozers to stop development on whi tapu land - RNZ - October 19th, 2020
- Miss 'overseas' holidays? Head to the Hauraki Gulf - New Zealand Herald - October 19th, 2020
- Beaver Island Retreat, In Up-North Michigan Indianapolis Monthly - Indianapolis Monthly - October 19th, 2020
- Airlines really want you to fly this winter, and these Caribbean islands are ready for tourists - The Dallas Morning News - October 10th, 2020
- BVI Tourist Board Meets With Major Tourism Industry Partners - The St. Kitts-Nevis Observer - October 10th, 2020
- 'We lost ourselves': Future Islands, the synthpop band who nearly blew it - The Guardian - October 10th, 2020
- French bank BNP is asked for information on Jeffrey Epstein's wealth - Independent.ie - October 10th, 2020
- BVI Businesses Are Soon Going To Be Lovin' It. - The St. Kitts-Nevis Observer - October 10th, 2020
- BVI Tourist Board Meets With Major Tourism Industry Partners - Government of the Virgin Islands - October 8th, 2020
- Belize Reopens: Heres The Ultimate Secluded Getaway - Forbes - October 8th, 2020
- Privately funded search team claims to have found possible signs of life on islands near where Gulf Livestock 1 sank - 9News - October 8th, 2020
- Government To Discuss Reopening Protocols With Service Industry - Government of the Virgin Islands - October 8th, 2020
- The perfect fix for your travel itch comes in the form of private jets - Lifestyle Asia - October 8th, 2020
- Cayman Islands Removed from the EU Blacklist | Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP - JD Supra - October 8th, 2020
- These New Luxury Blimps Hope to Become the Superyachts of the Skies - Robb Report - August 20th, 2020
- Hot Property: Eagle Island - Cowboys and Indians - August 20th, 2020
- Turks and Caicos is open, but some resorts are closed - Travel Weekly - August 20th, 2020
- The rise of the 'jetcation': How hotels are using private jets to entice customers - Telegraph.co.uk - August 20th, 2020
- 13 Underrated Places That Americans Are Allowed to Visit Now - Best Life - August 20th, 2020
- The Bitcoiners Who Live Permanently Not There - Yahoo Finance - August 20th, 2020
- Seabourn works to grow events business in wake of Covid-19 suspension - Breaking Travel News - August 20th, 2020
- South Korea's Jeju Island Selects ICONLOOP Blockchain Technology for Private, Secure COVID-19 Contact Tracing A new blockchain-based mobile app... - August 20th, 2020
- Vakkaru Maldives' Unmatched New Hospitality Concept Will Take the Utmost Care of You - Hospitality Net - August 10th, 2020
- Bridesmaid for Princess Diana was guest on Jeffrey Epstein's island and flew in his jets - Mirror.co.uk - August 10th, 2020
- How to Visit Someones Island in Dreams in Animal Crossing: New Horizons - How-To Geek - August 10th, 2020
- Resorts reopen in Maldives as travel restrictions lift - Breaking Travel News - August 10th, 2020
- Paradise beaches, cocktails and hiking trails in Mauritius and you can stay at 6k-a-night hotel for 1,250 - The Irish Sun - August 10th, 2020
- PM lifts restrictions on southern islands, 20 new cases reported - EyeWitness News - August 10th, 2020
- A promise is a promise at least to these two - Coastal Point - August 10th, 2020
- The Good Place Season 3: The Best One-Liners of The Season - TheThings - August 10th, 2020
- Five of the worlds best private islands for sale - Financial Times - August 8th, 2020
- Chinas secret war on America, a Fox News sex scandal, and a space-time wormhole in this weeks dubious tabloids - Boing Boing - August 8th, 2020
- Recycling being boosted on holiday island of Santorini | Kathimerini - www.ekathimerini.com - August 8th, 2020
- St. Barts Travel: 7 Things Not To Miss When Visiting the Island - Forbes - August 8th, 2020
- The Nautilus Maldives refreshed and ready to reopen on 1 September - ITCM - August 7th, 2020
- JOAN MULLER: Home is where the renovation is - Financial Mail - August 7th, 2020
- Hey, You Free on Friday for a Meeting and a Bank Heist? - The New York Times - August 7th, 2020
- Solitude and adventure on the Sunshine Coast - The Province - August 6th, 2020
- Water, Sand and Plenty of Elbow Room on 8 Wild, Protected Coastlines - The New York Times - August 6th, 2020
- Bermuda Introduces a One-Year Visa That Allows Digital Nomads to Work From an Island - Robb Report - August 2nd, 2020
- Jeffrey Epstein conspiracy theories? All the private island theories - Film Daily - August 2nd, 2020
- Tahiti and Bora Bora are Open to Travellers Again - Outlook India - August 2nd, 2020
- How the pandemic is piquing UHNW interest in private islands - - Spear's WMS - August 2nd, 2020
- Montage Announces Development of a New Private Island Resort in The Bahamas - Luxury Travel Magazine - July 31st, 2020
- Private six-acre Connecticut island hits the market for $2.5million and it's just an hour from NYC - Brinkwire - July 31st, 2020
- Where to stay in St Vincent and the Grenadines for a tropical 'air bridge' holiday - The Telegraph - July 31st, 2020
- Partiers prompt Baker to review gathering limits - Taunton Daily Gazette - July 31st, 2020
- Can you really buy your own private island getaway? - The Star Online - July 29th, 2020
- Plan A Staycation At One Of These Beautiful Island Resorts In Malaysia - Tatler Malaysia - July 29th, 2020
- Is There a Connection Between Jeffrey Epstein and SpongeBob SquarePants? - The Dispatch - July 29th, 2020
- Sweeping Conservation Initiative Protects Rare Lands on Cuttyhunk - The Vineyard Gazette - Martha's Vineyard News - July 29th, 2020
- Clubs in Crisis: Artists and Indie Venues on the Future of Live Music Post-COVID - FLOOD Magazine - July 29th, 2020
- Conspiracy theorists think theres a connection between Epstein and SpongeBob - The Daily Dot - July 29th, 2020
- Turks and Caicos Is Now Open for Tourism Caribbean Journal - Caribbean Journal - July 28th, 2020
- Laws Protecting Private Employees' Speech and Political Activity Against Employer Retaliation: Focused on Political Opinions, Party Affiliation, or... - July 28th, 2020
- The Royal Family has survived against the odds - but Harry and Meghan may cause lasting damage - iNews - July 28th, 2020
- Taylor Swifts 9 Richest Exes, Ranked By Net Worth | TheThings - TheThings - July 28th, 2020
- The Loch Lomond island home to a colony of wallabies - Glasgow Live - July 27th, 2020
- This is how much Kriti Sanon earned in a year, and how she spends her crores - GQ India - July 27th, 2020
- The best hotels for all-inclusive holidays to Crete, including family-friendly aqua parks and adults-only overwater villas - The Telegraph - July 27th, 2020
- Private Islands AWE - July 26th, 2020
- Can I visit the Maldives? Here's how to do it as the islands reopen to tourism - Telegraph.co.uk - July 26th, 2020
- Infant with heart condition airlifted from Lakshadweep islands to Kochi for treatment, dies - The New Indian Express - July 26th, 2020
- From The Bahamas to Turks and Caicos, 7 Private Islands You Can Visit - Caribbean Journal - July 24th, 2020
- Looking to unwind outside the city? Abu Dhabis stunning resorts, islands and parks are ideal for some quiet time - Happytrips - July 24th, 2020
- Day Cruisers to Tivua Island to Get Involved in Reef Sustainability - FTNnews.com - July 24th, 2020
- Donald Trump says 'just ask Prince Andrew' when probed about Epsteins 'paedophile island' - Express - July 24th, 2020
- 50 million to boost islands' economy - GOV.UK - GOV.UK - July 24th, 2020
- Maldives has reopened, but a vacay won't be cheap - IOL - July 24th, 2020
- How 5 eco-friendly resorts survived the pandemic without guests - Business Insider - Business Insider - July 23rd, 2020
- Antigua's Hottest All-Inclusive Resort Is Open Again - Caribbean Journal - July 23rd, 2020