Makia Freeman, ContributorWaking Times
Political correctness is a Rothschild invention of language control. Like Orwellian Newspeak in 1984, its ultimateaim is to reduce the scope of free thought.
Political correctness is language control. And language control is thought control. Period. The rise of modern political correctness (PC) is a great example of the cunning way in which social engineers such as the New World Order manipulators operate.Political correctness is soft censorship.It is intolerance disguised as tolerance. As George Carlin said, it is fascism pretending to be manners. It is running amok not just in Universities but now almost everywhere in society. Just as Orwell laid out so precisely in 1984,political correctness is the Newspeakwhich is threatening tolimit our ability to freely speak and think, by reducing the number of available words in our vocabulary.
Truth is stranger than fiction. When you look at the twisted contortions the PC crowd is insisting people go through to rid their language of anything offensive, it has entered the theater of the absurd. Political correctnessdictates what you can and cant say, based on how offensive aword is. Right off the bat there are severalproblems with this. Firstly, who are the commissars,officials or authorities who are granting themselves massive power by getting to decide what ranks as offensive? Secondly, since when did feeling offended or having your feelings hurt become such an important issue that it legally justifies restricting everyones freedom? Last time I checked, freedom of speech was a genuine and legitimate human right (enshrined in the legal documents of many countries), whereas the right to not feel offended is imaginary and non-existent.Thirdly and most importantly just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so too is feeling offended in the realm of thebeholder. Words are words; each person is in charge of their own emotions; choose to ignore, respond or react to words how you want, but dont blame someone else for your emotional state. You are in control of your own state of consciousness. To blame someone else because you feel angry, offended or upsetshows an abandonment of responsibility and an utter lack of emotional and spiritual maturity.Since when did we humans become such crybabies that wecouldnt stand hearing or being called a word, a name, a label or a phrase? Grow up, please!
As always, theres more to the story here.Political correctness has roots in marxism and communism. Wikipedia notes that In the early-to-mid 20th century, the phrase politically correct was associated with thedogmaticapplication ofStalinistdoctrine, debated betweenCommunistParty members andSocialists. However, it goes back further to theFrankfurt School (Institute for Social Research) in Germany, which was set up in 1923. TheFrankfurt school was a think tank for social engineering, aiming tospread collectivism (or its offshoots of socialism, marxism and communism) around the world. Asthis article from theSchiller Institute states:
The task of the Frankfurt School, then, was first, to undermine the Judeo-Christian legacy through an abolition of culture (Aufhebung der Kulturin Lukacs German); and, second, to determine new cultural forms which wouldincrease the alienation of the population,thus creating a new barbarism.
It goes on to point out those funding the Frankfurt School:
although the Institute for Social Research started with Comintern [CommunismInternational] support, over the next three decades its sources of funds included various German and American universities, the Rockefeller Foundation, Columbia Broadcasting System, the American Jewish Committee, several American intelligence services, the Office of the U.S. High Commissioner for Germany, the International Labour Organization, and the Hacker Institute, a posh psychiatric clinic in Beverly Hills.
Sowe have reference to the Rockefellers funding the Frankfurt School, and it is well known that the Rothschilds funded the rise of Marxism:
Nathan Rothschild had given Marx two checks for several thousand pounds to finance the cause of Socialism. The checks were put on display in the British Museum, after Lord Lionel Walter Rothschild, a trustee, had willed his museum and library to them.
Both of these key New World Order families are thus implicated in marxism, the Frankfurt School and political correctness. Interestingly, many researches have pointed out that political correctness is part of a broader movement ofcultural marxism,which is the subversion of a countrys culture with collectivist ideology, as opposed to the more direct political version.
Yuri Bezmenov, a former SovietKGB agent, said that ideological subversion would change the perception of reality of every American. He outlined how there was a slow brainwashing process taking place to change the individualistic culture of the West, consisting of:
1. Demoralization (covert, 15-50 years) (basically completed);
2. Destabilization (overt, 2-5 years);
3. Crisis (6 weeks);
4. Violent Change and Normalization (can take years, goes on forever).
All this was with the aim of making the West collectivist. The question is: how much has it worked?
Whatever good intentions political correctness may have had in trying to stop homophobia, racism, sexism and discrimination of any kind, it is long passed the threshold of absurdity. Consider the following examples of what the PC crowd is trying to make people say with their bias-free language:
seniors, elders, elderly => people of advanced age
overweight, obese => people of size
rich => people of material wealth
American => US citizen
This last one is especially interesting, given that the US Government is a corporation which lays claim to the entire United States of America, whereas American denotes a natural-born individual of the Republic. The PC police also want to eliminate the following words:
male, female, father, mother, too, hard worker, third world,crazy, insane, retarded, gay, tyranny, gypped, illegal alien, fag, ghetto, raghead
and phrases such as I want to die and that test raped me.
Donald Trump recently got heckled for using the termanchor baby by a PC journalist, who wanted him to say the American born child of an undocumented immigrant. What a mouthful. Funnily, enough that PC journalist was breaking his own inane rules, since now were been told that American is disallowed.Remember theban bossy campaign? Grown adults indulging in utter stupidity. More political correctness and languagecontrol. How can you ban a word anyway?
Its not just specific words or phrases that the PC crowd want to obliterate. At some universities, they are banning entire ways ofbehaving. Check out these ridiculous university rules (taken from the book Choosing the Right College2012-2013), which have moved beyond speech control into total behavior control:
Brown University: banned any speech making people feel angry, impotent and disenfranchised
Colby College: banned any speech leading to loss of self esteem
Bryn Mawr College: banned suggestive looks
Haverford College: banned unwelcome flirtation
University of Connecticut: banned inappropriate laughter
West Virginia University: banned theuse of words boyfriend or girlfriend but instead told students they haveto use the words lover or partner.
Look what the Grand Valley State University recommends we do:
Avoiding Racism and Ageism
Mention a persons race or age only if it is relevant to the story.Biased: A strange Black man spoke to me at the grocery store.Better: A strange man spoke to me at the grocery store.
Disability and Disease
Focus on people rather than conditions.Biased: I met an epileptic on the bus today.Better: I met a person with epilepsy on the bus today.
Since when is becoming less descriptive equivalent to less discriminatory?Talk about a perversion of straight and ordinary speech! Political correctness is standing reality on its head. Here is a chilling quote from 1984:
You havent a real appreciation of Newspeak, Winston, he said almost sadlyIn your heart youd prefer to stick to Oldspeak, with all its vagueness and its useless shades of meaning. You dont grasp the beauty of the destruction of words. Do you know that Newspeak is the only language in the world whose vocabulary gets smaller every year?
Dont you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it
All words are potentially offensive. Everywordcould potentially be associated with something bad, so every wordcould come under the scrutiny of the PCpolice.Slurs, insults and derogatory language have always existed ever since humans could speak. You cant just annihilate them. Even the concepts ofmicroaggression andhate speech are failed notions, trying to make havingyour feelings hurt or getting offended morally orlegally equivalentwith harassment. There is no equivalence! Stick and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me
I encourage anyone whohas even a mild interest in a free humanity with complete freedom of speech, and total freedom of thought, to resist political correctness with every fiber of your being.If you are concerned about hurting peoples feelings unnecessarily, you can always find ways to express something in the right way. In those kind of situations, what really matters is the way you say words, not what you say.
We dont need speech police to tell us what we can and cant say or can and cant think. We dont need to go through convoluted verbal gymnastics and masturbation just to say what we think or express ourselves.
Its time for those hiding behind feeling offended to grow up. Stop demanding those around you change because of your lack of maturity. Stop trying to hijack everyones else freedom because of your timidity. Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, offense in the mind, attitude and reaction of the beholder.
Itstime to call a spade a spade. We need the spirit of straight talking. Weneed the courage to speak truth to power, not to go in the opposite direction and become afraid of saying anything.The real agenda of political correctness is to stifle objective investigation and free speech. Ultimately, it is to eliminate criticism of the NWO manipulatorsunder the guise of stopping hate speech and making everything fair and equal.
Makia Freeman is the editor ofThe Freedom Articlesand senior researcher atToolsForFreedom.com(FaceBookhere), writing on many aspects of truth and freedom, from exposing aspects of the worldwideconspiracy to suggesting solutions for how humanity can create a new system of peace and abundance
**Sources embedded throughout article.
~~ HelpWaking Timesto raise the vibration by sharing this article with friends and family
Political Correctness = Language and Thought Control was last modified: June 18th, 2016 by WakingTimes
See original here:
- Trump speaks to people whove grown weary of political correctness - The Boston Globe - November 7th, 2020
- Enough already, or cancel culture will come for the Hebrew Bible J. - The Jewish News of Northern California - November 7th, 2020
- Why labeling disabled students as just 'differently abled' does a disservice to them - Inside Higher Ed - November 7th, 2020
- What the pollsters got so wrong with 2020 election - New York Post - November 7th, 2020
- Whatever the US result, the winner is | Daily Sabah - Daily Sabah - November 7th, 2020
- Editorial: Conservatism and universities - Tulsa Beacon - November 7th, 2020
- MSNBC's Joy Reid: Close presidential race shows 'great amount of racism and anti blackness' in US | TheHill - The Hill - November 7th, 2020
- DALLAS JONES: What will bring peace in times of anxiety from serious problems - Manistee News Advocate - November 7th, 2020
- Scholars and analysts reflect on lessons learned - Harvard Gazette - November 7th, 2020
- Voting For The First Time In The 2020 Presidential Election - WLRN - November 7th, 2020
- Letters to the Editor: All about the election - Mansfield News Journal - November 7th, 2020
- Win or lose, Trumpism is here to stay - Ynetnews - November 7th, 2020
- Alaska's lone congressman has earned another term - Anchorage Daily News - November 7th, 2020
- Trump started a war against safe spaces, but then pledged to 'Make America Safe Again' - Open Democracy - November 7th, 2020
- Friedman: When my president sang 'Amazing Grace' - The Register-Guard - November 7th, 2020
- Op-ed: Don't be friends with radical members of the other party - The Huntington News - November 7th, 2020
- No 'bang for buck': Budget is big on political correctness, weak on job creation - Sydney Morning Herald - October 16th, 2020
- Opinion: How far must we go to achieve political correctness in literature? The Review - University of Delaware Review - October 16th, 2020
- Letter: The danger of the left - Concord Monitor - October 16th, 2020
- Feehery: Trumpism will survive, no matter what happens on Election Day | TheHill - The Hill - October 16th, 2020
- Will the Cultural Revolution be Canceled? - newgeography.com - October 16th, 2020
- Judge Barrett is already a disappointment - The Herald - October 16th, 2020
- James R. Poplar III: Not honoring their oath of office - Northern Virginia Daily - October 16th, 2020
- LGBTQ+ Community Taking Over Proud Boys - Minaret - October 16th, 2020
- University autonomy is not total indulgence - - October 16th, 2020
- Letter: God bless Donald Trump and America - Opinion - Gaston Gazette - October 16th, 2020
- Donald Trump Sounds So Happy Describing How His Government Killed a Man - Mother Jones - October 16th, 2020
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Vandalism As 'Dialogue' in McLean - Virginia Connection Newspapers - October 16th, 2020
- Republicans: The New Confederacy | by David W. Blight - The New York Review of Books - October 16th, 2020
- Jack McCall: The right and wrong sides of tobacco stalks - Lebanon Democrat - October 16th, 2020
- Cache political parties unite to condemn yard sign thefts - Cache Valley Daily - October 16th, 2020
- Two different views on Trump and what's at stake in election - Iron Mountain Daily News - October 16th, 2020
- Letter: Jupiter and Saturn have an abundance of moons - Post Register - October 16th, 2020
- Standing firm in an age of weaponized information - The Christian Post - October 16th, 2020
- Politically-incorrect language can seem sincere, but only if youre saying what the audience wants to hear - ZME Science - September 23rd, 2020
- You dont have to be a racist to be a bigot - Ponoka News - September 23rd, 2020
- Judd Gregg: The Kamala threat the Californiaization of America | TheHill - The Hill - September 23rd, 2020
- Despite being vilified in the rightwing media, Black Lives Matter will endure - The Guardian - September 23rd, 2020
- Political Correctness Protocol Holds Sway Over Much Of Our Land; Your Vote And Voice In November Will Put A Change To That - The Published Reporter - September 23rd, 2020
- How far does a word go: where Latinx fits in today - Standard Online - September 23rd, 2020
- Students still say the pledge in schools - PolitiFact - September 23rd, 2020
- Progressives are regressive - JNS.org - September 23rd, 2020
- Just Like Freud's Psychoanalysis, Critical Race Theory Will Be Discredited - The Federalist - September 23rd, 2020
- Nobody is Charlie anymore | Julian Schvindlerman | The Blogs - The Times of Israel - September 23rd, 2020
- Poor Elijah's Almanack: Lies and other deadly stuff - Rutland Herald - September 23rd, 2020
- Why I wince when I hear the words 'white privilege' - theday.com - September 23rd, 2020
- Councillor marks anniversary of mother's murder with call for justice for women - Winnipeg Sun - September 23rd, 2020
- Mitchells Musings: Ethics class evolves with the times - Vernon Morning Star - September 23rd, 2020
- Be of good cheer: What is the truth? - Wilmington News Journal, OH - August 10th, 2020
- The Last Temptation of Jerry - The Nation - August 10th, 2020
- Which Sport is Doing Best on TV Since Return from COVID? - newstalk870.am - August 10th, 2020
- NASA to remove offensive names from planets and other heavenly bodies - New York Post - August 10th, 2020
- Deep Inside, Rioters Are Angry That They Never Learned Anything But Lies - The Federalist - August 10th, 2020
- What KC used to loveor hateabout Whitlock - The Platte County Landmark Newspaper - August 10th, 2020
- Cabot Phillips: Cancel culture distorts history to portray US as evil nation that must be transformed - Fox News - August 10th, 2020
- Letter: Confederate flag a symbol of hate | Letters to the Editor - Reading Eagle - August 10th, 2020
- 'The Office': Fans Think This Is the Most Heartbreaking Quote in the Whole Series - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - August 10th, 2020
- Best South Park episodes: 25 amazing episodes of the adult animated sitcom - TechRadar - August 10th, 2020
- As Perplexing as the Loch Ness Monster - Alameda Sun - August 10th, 2020
- Letter to the Editor | Attack on our history is wrong - Champaign/Urbana News-Gazette - August 10th, 2020
- A vote to restore civility and decency - Kitsap Sun - August 10th, 2020
- THE PORT RAIL: Guilt and words - Gadsden Times - August 10th, 2020
- Obesity should be redefined to curb fat shaming, new guidelines say - Big Think - August 10th, 2020
- Iran Is the Most Dangerous Country in the World Remarks by Alan Dershowitz - NCRI - National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) - August 10th, 2020
- Former Columbus police chiefs say city leaders have jumped on cop-hating bandwagon - The Columbus Dispatch - August 10th, 2020
- How the Jewish Experience Can Help America Defend Itself against the War on History - Mosaic - August 10th, 2020
- Aug. 15 anniversary of the end of WW-2 | Letters To Editor - Yucaipa/Calimesa News Mirror - August 10th, 2020
- Robert Chrisman: Are you one of the 'Real People?' - The Union of Grass Valley - August 9th, 2020
- Review: Caley Cross and the Hadeon Drop - GeekDad - August 9th, 2020
- And now a word from Citizen Scott: Why I love the USA | From the editor - SILive.com - August 8th, 2020
- How long will the Indian poor be invisible? - The Leaflet - August 8th, 2020
- Conservative majority silenced by the left - Washington Times - August 8th, 2020
- The Wacky Humor of 'Total Drama' Has Stood the Test of Time - Study Breaks - August 8th, 2020
- Fans Are Rejecting 'Woke' Athletes [OPINION] - wbsm.com - August 8th, 2020
- Non-fiction reviews: Play By The Rules and other titles - Sydney Morning Herald - August 8th, 2020
- Bill Maher talks cancel culture and John Lewis with authors of Harper's open 'letter on justice' - USA TODAY - August 8th, 2020
- Patrick Mouratoglou: 'Tennis Is The Most Politically Correct Sport' - Last Word on Tennis - August 8th, 2020
- Jordan Peterson infected with COVID-19 while in Serbian hospital - report - msnNOW - August 7th, 2020
- Inside the Beltway: Trump's media accountability survey - Washington Times - August 6th, 2020
- featFormer Columbus police chiefs say city leaders have jumped on cop-hating bandwagon - The Columbus Dispatch - August 6th, 2020