Complicated days are coming and new routines that are sure to alter our mood. We know it, yes, but the difficult thing is to go through it and leave unscathed along the route.
If you are already in quarantine, it is likely that one of these tips will help you survive gracefully. If you are not quarantined, what are you waiting for?
Today we dedicate 5 tips to managing your HomeOffice life without altering your chacras, your peace and above all, without losing the ability to enjoy it.
1. Organized snacking:
If you are tidy enough and planned well, your fridge and cupboard are full of delicious, non-perishable items available 24/7. Beautiful, but risky. Being at home all day can distort your usual anxiety and make you want to eat the entire refrigerator in a day, or the opposite, erase your natural metabolism agenda and go hours without eating. Neither option is a good plan.
Tip: Schedule a start and end time for work, lunch, dinner and breaks. It helps you plan necessary stops and also not to be working all day without stopping.
Yes, working in pajamas and slippers is the dream of your life, we know it. The first day of quarantine seems like a gift: pajamas, washed face, slippers and in this city even the weather seems to fit, because not even a ray of sunlight came out.- Being isolated does not seem so bad at the end of the day-. Stop there, its a trap. The dream idea collapses a few hours after the start of the day, this moment sounds very nice but when we do it for several days, we fall into the sense of feeling completely abandoned and enter a vicious circle of ceasing to occupy ourselves for feeling good physically and mentally. (Also: how many pajamas do you have?).
Tip: Comfortable clothes and slippers are the allowed combination. Who tells you, you can even make a face mask while answering emails.
3. Loosen multitasking.
Youve started home office with an ultra productive energy and it is very tempting to put a washing machine and prepare the food, while you upload the file to drive and you have a work call (without camera, obviously). Yes, suddenly you see everything there is to do and fix at home, your brain works at 1000 miles/hour and you want to do everything in one day. Calm down sister, that energy does not last forever and its better to manage it throughout the week. Think about organizing the day as if you were in the office. It is great to feel motivated and inspired to do many things, but at the end of the day you can feel that you couldnt do everything that your mind processed very quickly but your body and the limited hours of the day did not cover. Frustration alert.
Tip: Get blocks for household chores outside of work. There is no need to collapse.
4. Cancel Bed-Office: Dont fall into the clutches of the bed, Dont fall into the clutches of the bed, Dont fall into the clutches of the bed.
Another mirage from afar pleasant and from a treacherous fence. The idea of working in bed is undoubtedly a fantasy that we have all had (or not?) But beware, after an hour, it becomes an octopus that catches you and makes you forget all the ideas and desires you had when you started the day. If it hasnt happened to you yet, get out just in time. If it happened to you and you fell asleep, activate a coffee, mate or tea, a shower, put some clean clothes and move to the dining room to continue the day.
Tip: If your work allows you to work from home, work in the living room, dining room, armchair, on the balcony or wherever you want, (at home, obviously ) but lets set the sheets free during the day.
5. Man does not live by stalking alone: You have been in quarantine since the weekend, you did an intensive social network scan, you already got all the emails for today and the tasks you had. You finished the plans, the blueprint, the design work, you sent quotes, you planned your content, you listened to beautiful music all day and you already took the daily tour of social networks. Great, congratulated 10. Buuuuut, how many people did you talk to today? Being isolated can have us several days without talking, and not necessarily with your coworkers, but without your friends and family. Think that someone may be alone or simply bored, in this quarantine, do not forget to interact.
Tip: Activate video calls with your groups and stay connected with your loved ones.
No one said that working from home was easy, but it has many benefits, and more if you know that it is for a short time.
Bonus: Get inspired in your house or in other houses, write down 1 thing you want to do per day and do it at your breaks. Oh and if you want to share it, upload it with the hashtag #ForMeMoment.
Here is the original post:
- Mind uploading - Wikipedia - May 26th, 2020
- Mind uploading | Transhumanism Wiki | Fandom - May 26th, 2020
- Mind Uploading - May 26th, 2020
- What happens if your mind lives for ever on the internet ... - May 26th, 2020
- Mind uploading - RationalWiki - May 26th, 2020
- Mind uploading in fiction - Wikipedia - May 26th, 2020
- The Singularity Is Near: Mind Uploading by 2045? | Live ... - May 26th, 2020
- The Office Creator Greg Daniels on Returning to the Funny TV Business With Space Force and Upload - Variety - May 26th, 2020
- Soona, The Virtual Photoshoot Company Youve Been Dreaming About - Forbes - May 26th, 2020
- Forget Zombies: Its Humans That Make The Walking Dead VR Truly Memorable - UploadVR - May 26th, 2020
- OnePlus 8 Pro: 5 reasons to pick up this fully formed Android [Video] - 9to5Google - May 26th, 2020
- 'The 100': Who Did the Dark Commander Kill? - Heavy.com - May 26th, 2020
- "Rolling - 3,2,1: A take on the Australian Media Industry" - Kalkine Media - May 26th, 2020
- Will We Ever Be Able to Upload Our Brains? - ComputerShopper.com - May 15th, 2020
- AP test-takers report problems submitting online exams, fear they'll have to retake - NBC News - May 15th, 2020
- Instagram Officially Launches Option to Share Instagram Live Broadcasts to IGTV - Social Media Today - May 15th, 2020
- 15 TV shows and hidden gems that might be under your radar - from Netflix's Midnight Gospel to Amazon's Upload - Yahoo News - May 15th, 2020
- Broadband jargon buster - learn the internet lingo before you buy - TechRadar - May 15th, 2020
- You will be seeing a lot of Qualcomm SD768G 5G phones soon - GadgetGuy - May 15th, 2020
- Four things that may delay PF advance - Livemint - May 15th, 2020
- Covidsafe app: how Australias coronavirus contact tracing app works, what it does, downloads and problems - The Guardian - May 15th, 2020
- Our forthcoming shows will be dedicated to the memory of those who have lost their lives Aysha Rau, The Little Theatre, Chennai - Indulgexpress - May 15th, 2020
- How to tell how fast your internet speed is using a free and accurate speed test - Business Insider - Business Insider - May 15th, 2020
- Add Game Of Thrones & Westworld To Your Zoom Calls With HBO Backgrounds - Screen Rant - May 15th, 2020
- Aarogya Setu data only shared with government officials directly involved in COVID-19 interventions - Times Now - May 15th, 2020
- Beat Ways To Learn PLC Programming With The Help Of PLC Training - NewsPatrolling - May 15th, 2020
- Upload Satirizes a Capitalist Heaven - The Atlantic - May 11th, 2020
- Endpoint Security: The New Frontier - Security Today - May 11th, 2020
- Covidsafe app: how to download Australias coronavirus contact tracing app, how it works, what it does and problems - The Guardian - May 11th, 2020
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Choose Insights Over Instincts - The Advocate - May 10th, 2020
- 5 ways to replace stadium atmospheres as football goes behind closed doors - Paddy Power News - May 10th, 2020
- 'I Am Doing My Best' - Teaching Math During the School Closure Crisis - Education Week - May 10th, 2020
- View: The price of Covid freedom may be eternal spying - ETTelecom.com - May 10th, 2020
- How to rent a property during the circuit breaker: Tips for landlords - AsiaOne - May 10th, 2020
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Choose Insights Over Instincts - Entrepreneur - May 9th, 2020
- Free cloud storage: Which providers offer the most space - Android Authority - May 9th, 2020
- The immortalist: Uploading the mind to a computer - BBC News - May 3rd, 2020
- Enid High School seeing adjustment in wake of coronavirus - Enid News & Eagle - May 3rd, 2020
- Here's How Coronavirus Has Impacted Aussie Drug Habits & How Dealers Are Making It Work - Pedestrian TV - May 3rd, 2020
- 5 Traps That Will Kill Online Learning (and Strategies to Avoid Them) - EdSurge - May 3rd, 2020
- How to Be a Good Neighbor Now - The New York Times - May 3rd, 2020
- From Hannah Gadsby's Douglas to The Great: what's new to streaming in Australia in May - The Guardian - May 3rd, 2020
- That Blessed 'Parks And Rec' Reunion Just Aired So Here's A TL;DR Of Everything That Happened - Pedestrian TV - May 3rd, 2020
- Lockdown in Mind, UGC Committee Recommends Starting Admission Process from August 1 - News18 - May 3rd, 2020
- I Lost My Casual Job & It Ended Up Being The Best Thing That Ever Happened For My Career - Pedestrian TV - May 3rd, 2020
- 10 Amazing Tips to Get the Best out of TikTok Mobile App - Dignited - May 3rd, 2020
- Why Our Minds Can't Really Be Uploaded to Computers - Walter Bradley Center for Natural and Artificial Intelligence - April 26th, 2020
- How to edit the caption on a TikTok by reposting it - Business Insider - Business Insider - April 26th, 2020
- The best broadband deals in April 2020 - The Sun - April 26th, 2020
- Everything You Need to Know About Your Smartphone's New COVID-19 Tracker - University of Virginia - April 26th, 2020
- The University of Utah library wants you! to share coronavirus history being made at your house - Salt Lake Tribune - April 26th, 2020
- Fear Over The Job Market Prompted Thousands Of People To Upload Their Rsums Online - Forbes - March 31st, 2020
- This Is How You Actually Make Money on YouTube - Yahoo Finance - March 31st, 2020
- New to Zoom? Here are tips and tricks to make you a pro user - FOX40 - March 31st, 2020
- Meet the artist whose upload is one of our 2020 favourites (so far) - ABC News - March 31st, 2020
- How to Make a Bit of Extra Cash From Your Living Room - OZY - March 31st, 2020
- Shufti Pro donates free ID and biometric face verification to coronavirus frontline organizations - Biometric Update - March 31st, 2020
- 'The dancefloor is a religious experience': the unselfconscious retro joy of the home dance workout - The Guardian - March 31st, 2020
- Half-Life: Alyx Is The Highest Rated PC Game So Far In 2020, According to Metacritic - UploadVR - March 31st, 2020
- The consumers guide to internet speed - Flux Magazine - March 31st, 2020
- Modsy Interior Design Review - The Pros, Cons, and Cost of Modsy - GoodHousekeeping.com - March 31st, 2020
- Westworld: Who Is the Charlotte Hale Host? - Collider.com - March 31st, 2020
- Schools embrace remote learning to beat Covid-19 disruption - Small Business - March 31st, 2020
- Can you see someone's profile picture if they have blocked you on WhatsApp? Here's what you need to know - Times Now - March 31st, 2020
- How the FE sector is adapting to the coronavirus crisis - FE Week - March 31st, 2020
- Valve Talks Half-Life: Alyxs Big Ending: You Could Say The Team Is Issuing A Challenge - UploadVR - March 26th, 2020
- How fast does your internet need to be to survive quarantine life? - Mashable - March 26th, 2020
- How Long Do You Want to Live? This Technology Could Potentially Help People Live Forever - Interesting Engineering - March 26th, 2020
- 'Star Trek: Picard': Jean-Luc Picard may upload his mind to a synthesized being, bringing the show full circle - MEAWW - March 26th, 2020
- Coronavirus making you work from home? We tried these 6 free apps to break the monotony - YourStory - March 26th, 2020
- 2AM's Jo Kwon Talks About How Musicals With EXO's Xiumin, Yoon Ji Sung, And More Helped Him During Military Service + His Future Plans - soompi - March 26th, 2020
- Meet the GIF Makers Who Craft Art out of Pinpoint Gameplay - EGMNOW - March 26th, 2020
- The Best Ways to Virtually Stay in Touch During the COVID-19 Pandemic - Training.com.au - March 26th, 2020
- Why Networking is So Important in the Legal Industry - Legal Reader - March 26th, 2020
- Grammarly vs Ginger: Which Is the Best Grammar Checker - Guiding Tech - March 26th, 2020
- How COVID-19 is highlighting the need for Canada to embrace digital signatures - BetaKit - March 26th, 2020
- Which Malaysian Telco provides the best roaming experience in Singapore? - SoyaCincau.com - March 17th, 2020
- Five Features Your Next CRM Needs To Maximize Your Sales - Forbes - March 17th, 2020
- Here's an easy method to install the Google Play Store on your Huawei phone - comments - GSMArena.com - March 17th, 2020
- City of Cape Town will shut down these facilities due to coronavirus - The South African - March 17th, 2020