Whether you're on the hunt for your next on-screen obsession, concerned about gaps in TV schedules, or you just want to use this time to try out something new, Digital Spy is here with an abundance of TV recommendations to keep you entertained.
We're constantly plugged in, and have compiled an extensive list of hidden gems that you might not have come across, or had a chance to view, just yet. Let's begin.
Family life is complicated and messy, even at the best of times. While you might be used to sickeningly sweet sitcoms that are chock full of sentiment, Breeders is here to bring a big dollop of reality to proceedings - with hilarious results.
Paul (Martin Freeman) and Ally (Daisy Haggard) are trying to navigate parenthood as best they can. There's no handbook and kids can be, well, annoying - no matter how much you love them. The whole series is endearing and relatable, and there are some genuine fall-off -your-sofa shocks along the way too.
Wrongly dismissed by some as nothing more than a rip-off of the much-loved series The Good Place, Upload has a heartfelt charm that is all its own.
The comedy series is from the mind of Greg Daniels - the creator of cult favourite The Office US and Netflix's hotly anticipated Space Force - so it's not all that surprising that we'd be clambering to give it our seal of approval. All that remains now is the wait for season two.
We've been championing this show ever since it debuted its first season, and not just because it's fronted by Line of Duty's Adrian Dunbar.
The twisty-turny thriller, which airs on Channel 5, recently returned for its second season with a gripping cliffhanger - don't worry, no spoilers here, just go ahead and enjoy the ride.
WATCH BLOOD ON MY 5
The philosophical sci-fi series, from writer-director Alex Garland, asks all manner of daunting questions. Starring Parks and Recreation's Nick Offerman as the messiah/false prophet of the story, the show is available to stream on BBC iPlayer now. And when you've finished having your mind scrambled, you can check out our Devs ending explained.
WATCH DEVS ON BBC iPLAYER
The US crime drama stars How I Met Your Mother's Cobie Smulders as private investigator Dex Parois. A bit of a rule breaker and with some debts weighing her down, Dex ends up teaming up with her friend - and felon - Grey (Jake Johnson) to tackle some unsolved cases.
Stumptown is currently airing every Tuesday at 9pm on Alibi (available on Sky and Virgin).
Photo credit: Netflix
Dubbed (by us) as South Korea's answer to Marvel's Daredevil, Rugal is based on a popular webcomic of the same name.
It follows a police officer called Kang Ki Beom (Choi Jin-hyuk) who fights to bring down a criminal organisation known as Argos (no not that Argos, the catalogue company haven't gone rogue) but the group retaliate by blinding Kang and killing his wife.
WATCH RUGAL ON NETFLIX
Unbelievable's Merritt Wever? Check. The return of Fleabag's Phoebe Waller-Bridge? Check. You shouldn't need much more convincing, but it was also written and produced by Killing Eve's Vicky Jones...
The dark comedy first premiered in the US back in April, and it's currently airing on Sky Comedy and NOW TV.
Photo credit: Oxygen - NBC Universal
A major departure from the reality star's Keeping Up with the Kardashians appearances, Kim Kardashian has a brand new true-crime documentary under her (waist trainer) belt.
The show basically acts like a beginners guide to the American justice system, highlighting a series of issues that Kim and a number of organisations are working hard to reform while also bringing some heartbreaking cases to the forefront.
It first aired on Oxygen in the US, and is now available on Sky Crime.
WATCH THE JUSTICE PROJECT ON NOW TV
This is the latest star-studded show to come from Apple TV+, and it firmly places Chris Evans (and that fan-favourite beard) centre stage as both lead actor and executive producer.
Defending Jacob - reportedly a ratings-booster for the streaming platform - is based on William Landay's best-selling novel of the same name. The crime drama follows Andy Barber, a district attorney, whose sense of justice is shattered when his son is accused of murder.
WATCH DEFENDING JACOB ON APPLE TV+
Photo credit: Netflix
Thought animation wasn't for you? Think again.
The Midnight Gospel is like nothing else we've seen before. A feast for the eyes and ears, the show pairs fascinating and downright thought-provoking dialogue (that will leave you questioning everything) with bright and chaotic imagery. Oh, and be sure to listen out for all those guest cameos.
WATCH THE MIDNIGHT GOSPEL ON NETFLIX
Malcolm Bright (Tom Payne) is the son of an infamous serial killer known as "The Surgeon", and has concerns that he might become a sociopath himself. In a bid to move on, he became a criminal profiler who, after being fired by the FBI, worked with the New York Police Department.
Oh, and Michael Sheen is in it. Always a win.
The American crime drama airs on Fox and is available to stream online in the US. No word yet on a UK air date.
Comics Maya Erskine and Anna Konkle play versions of themselves as teenage outcasts in the year 2000 - yep, got to love that nostalgia.
It's being described as a "cringe comedy", and PEN15 first entered the world on Hulu in February 2019, but - hoorah! - it's now also in the UK thanks to Sky Comedy.
Photo credit: Hulu / Amazon Prime Video
Based on the bestselling novel by Celeste Ng, the story follows a rich suburban mother and wife (played by Big Little Lies' Reese Witherspoon), who invites town newcomer Mia (Scandal star Kerry Washington) to be her maid, after noticing she's living in her car with her daughter.
Both actors executive produced on the project, and it first debuted on Hulu. It's been announced that Little Fires Everywhere will come to the UK on Amazon Prime Video from May 22.
WATCH AMAZON PRIME VIDEO
Photo credit: Amazon Prime
In contrast to Stranger Things' '80s action stylings, Tales from the Loop is a calm and quiet anthology series. Despite, on the face of it, seemingly sharing some similarities to the Netflix smash hit, Tales from the Loop is in a league of its own.
Based on Simon Stlenhag's art book and tabletop role-playing game of the same name, season one is available on Amazon Prime Video.
WATCH TALES FROM THE LOOP ON AMAZON PRIME VIDEO
Photo credit: W Channel
The trashy (nothing wrong with a good bit of trash) and fun UKTV Original follows PR guru Robyn (played by X-Men's Anna Paquin) as she clears up the messes left behind by her clients, while also trying to keep on top of her social life.
Currently getting its second outing, Flack is airing on W and available to watch on Sky and
Digital Spy now has a newsletter sign up to get it sent straight to your inbox.
Looking for more TV recommendations and discussion? Head over to our Facebook Group to see new picks every day, and chat with other readers about what they're watching right now.
You Might Also Like
See more here:
- Mind uploading - Wikipedia - June 30th, 2020
- Mind uploading | Transhumanism Wiki | Fandom - June 30th, 2020
- Mind Uploading - June 30th, 2020
- The Singularity Is Near: Mind Uploading by 2045? | Live ... - June 30th, 2020
- Tati Westbrook claims Shane Dawson offered to edit her 2019 video that set off a YouTube beauty war - Insider - INSIDER - June 30th, 2020
- Mind uploading in fiction - Wikipedia - June 30th, 2020
- Innovative device to remotely monitor student-athletes amid the pandemic - University of Miami - June 30th, 2020
- CamScanner banned in India: 5 alternative apps you can use - The Indian Express - June 30th, 2020
- How to get started with TikTok - The Verge - June 30th, 2020
- MTN has launched its 5G offering in South Africa here's what you need to know - Stuff Magazines - June 30th, 2020
- What happens if your mind lives for ever on the internet ... - May 26th, 2020
- Mind uploading - RationalWiki - May 26th, 2020
- The Office Creator Greg Daniels on Returning to the Funny TV Business With Space Force and Upload - Variety - May 26th, 2020
- Soona, The Virtual Photoshoot Company Youve Been Dreaming About - Forbes - May 26th, 2020
- Forget Zombies: Its Humans That Make The Walking Dead VR Truly Memorable - UploadVR - May 26th, 2020
- OnePlus 8 Pro: 5 reasons to pick up this fully formed Android [Video] - 9to5Google - May 26th, 2020
- 'The 100': Who Did the Dark Commander Kill? - Heavy.com - May 26th, 2020
- "Rolling - 3,2,1: A take on the Australian Media Industry" - Kalkine Media - May 26th, 2020
- Will We Ever Be Able to Upload Our Brains? - ComputerShopper.com - May 15th, 2020
- AP test-takers report problems submitting online exams, fear they'll have to retake - NBC News - May 15th, 2020
- Instagram Officially Launches Option to Share Instagram Live Broadcasts to IGTV - Social Media Today - May 15th, 2020
- Broadband jargon buster - learn the internet lingo before you buy - TechRadar - May 15th, 2020
- You will be seeing a lot of Qualcomm SD768G 5G phones soon - GadgetGuy - May 15th, 2020
- Four things that may delay PF advance - Livemint - May 15th, 2020
- Covidsafe app: how Australias coronavirus contact tracing app works, what it does, downloads and problems - The Guardian - May 15th, 2020
- Our forthcoming shows will be dedicated to the memory of those who have lost their lives Aysha Rau, The Little Theatre, Chennai - Indulgexpress - May 15th, 2020
- How to tell how fast your internet speed is using a free and accurate speed test - Business Insider - Business Insider - May 15th, 2020
- Add Game Of Thrones & Westworld To Your Zoom Calls With HBO Backgrounds - Screen Rant - May 15th, 2020
- Aarogya Setu data only shared with government officials directly involved in COVID-19 interventions - Times Now - May 15th, 2020
- Beat Ways To Learn PLC Programming With The Help Of PLC Training - NewsPatrolling - May 15th, 2020
- Upload Satirizes a Capitalist Heaven - The Atlantic - May 11th, 2020
- Endpoint Security: The New Frontier - Security Today - May 11th, 2020
- Covidsafe app: how to download Australias coronavirus contact tracing app, how it works, what it does and problems - The Guardian - May 11th, 2020
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Choose Insights Over Instincts - The Advocate - May 10th, 2020
- 5 ways to replace stadium atmospheres as football goes behind closed doors - Paddy Power News - May 10th, 2020
- 'I Am Doing My Best' - Teaching Math During the School Closure Crisis - Education Week - May 10th, 2020
- View: The price of Covid freedom may be eternal spying - ETTelecom.com - May 10th, 2020
- How to rent a property during the circuit breaker: Tips for landlords - AsiaOne - May 10th, 2020
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Choose Insights Over Instincts - Entrepreneur - May 9th, 2020
- Free cloud storage: Which providers offer the most space - Android Authority - May 9th, 2020
- The immortalist: Uploading the mind to a computer - BBC News - May 3rd, 2020
- Enid High School seeing adjustment in wake of coronavirus - Enid News & Eagle - May 3rd, 2020
- Here's How Coronavirus Has Impacted Aussie Drug Habits & How Dealers Are Making It Work - Pedestrian TV - May 3rd, 2020
- 5 Traps That Will Kill Online Learning (and Strategies to Avoid Them) - EdSurge - May 3rd, 2020
- How to Be a Good Neighbor Now - The New York Times - May 3rd, 2020
- From Hannah Gadsby's Douglas to The Great: what's new to streaming in Australia in May - The Guardian - May 3rd, 2020
- That Blessed 'Parks And Rec' Reunion Just Aired So Here's A TL;DR Of Everything That Happened - Pedestrian TV - May 3rd, 2020
- Lockdown in Mind, UGC Committee Recommends Starting Admission Process from August 1 - News18 - May 3rd, 2020
- I Lost My Casual Job & It Ended Up Being The Best Thing That Ever Happened For My Career - Pedestrian TV - May 3rd, 2020
- 10 Amazing Tips to Get the Best out of TikTok Mobile App - Dignited - May 3rd, 2020
- Why Our Minds Can't Really Be Uploaded to Computers - Walter Bradley Center for Natural and Artificial Intelligence - April 26th, 2020
- How to edit the caption on a TikTok by reposting it - Business Insider - Business Insider - April 26th, 2020
- The best broadband deals in April 2020 - The Sun - April 26th, 2020
- Everything You Need to Know About Your Smartphone's New COVID-19 Tracker - University of Virginia - April 26th, 2020
- The University of Utah library wants you! to share coronavirus history being made at your house - Salt Lake Tribune - April 26th, 2020
- Fear Over The Job Market Prompted Thousands Of People To Upload Their Rsums Online - Forbes - March 31st, 2020
- This Is How You Actually Make Money on YouTube - Yahoo Finance - March 31st, 2020
- New to Zoom? Here are tips and tricks to make you a pro user - FOX40 - March 31st, 2020
- Meet the artist whose upload is one of our 2020 favourites (so far) - ABC News - March 31st, 2020
- How to Make a Bit of Extra Cash From Your Living Room - OZY - March 31st, 2020
- Shufti Pro donates free ID and biometric face verification to coronavirus frontline organizations - Biometric Update - March 31st, 2020
- 'The dancefloor is a religious experience': the unselfconscious retro joy of the home dance workout - The Guardian - March 31st, 2020
- Half-Life: Alyx Is The Highest Rated PC Game So Far In 2020, According to Metacritic - UploadVR - March 31st, 2020
- The consumers guide to internet speed - Flux Magazine - March 31st, 2020
- Modsy Interior Design Review - The Pros, Cons, and Cost of Modsy - GoodHousekeeping.com - March 31st, 2020
- Westworld: Who Is the Charlotte Hale Host? - Collider.com - March 31st, 2020
- Schools embrace remote learning to beat Covid-19 disruption - Small Business - March 31st, 2020
- Can you see someone's profile picture if they have blocked you on WhatsApp? Here's what you need to know - Times Now - March 31st, 2020
- How the FE sector is adapting to the coronavirus crisis - FE Week - March 31st, 2020
- Valve Talks Half-Life: Alyxs Big Ending: You Could Say The Team Is Issuing A Challenge - UploadVR - March 26th, 2020
- How fast does your internet need to be to survive quarantine life? - Mashable - March 26th, 2020
- How Long Do You Want to Live? This Technology Could Potentially Help People Live Forever - Interesting Engineering - March 26th, 2020
- 'Star Trek: Picard': Jean-Luc Picard may upload his mind to a synthesized being, bringing the show full circle - MEAWW - March 26th, 2020
- Coronavirus making you work from home? We tried these 6 free apps to break the monotony - YourStory - March 26th, 2020
- 2AM's Jo Kwon Talks About How Musicals With EXO's Xiumin, Yoon Ji Sung, And More Helped Him During Military Service + His Future Plans - soompi - March 26th, 2020
- Meet the GIF Makers Who Craft Art out of Pinpoint Gameplay - EGMNOW - March 26th, 2020
- The Best Ways to Virtually Stay in Touch During the COVID-19 Pandemic - Training.com.au - March 26th, 2020
- Why Networking is So Important in the Legal Industry - Legal Reader - March 26th, 2020
- Grammarly vs Ginger: Which Is the Best Grammar Checker - Guiding Tech - March 26th, 2020
- How COVID-19 is highlighting the need for Canada to embrace digital signatures - BetaKit - March 26th, 2020