Presently, TikTok is one of the worlds fastest-growing social media platforms.According to DataReportal 2020 statistics, it has 800 million active users compared to other social network sites. For better context, one out of five smartphone user has a TikTok app installed in their devices.
This has made the app a tool for celebrity entertainment artists and upcoming artists to promote their content, become famous, and increase fan base as fast as possible.
Advertisement - Continue reading below
Essentially, the app is popular for making short videos, lip-syncing, dance videos, comedy skit, series, singing, and memes. In fact, the app has been instrumental in making several music tracks and skit viral.
Hence, it has become highly recommended for any passionate individual with a skill they intend to promote. In the section below, we talk about 10 amazing tips to make the best out of TikTok.
Your Tik Tok profile speaks volume.It can either attract an audience to your page or discourage them. Be intentional about creating your profile; from your choice of user name, profile picture, and content description. The aim should be to leave a remarkable impression on anyone that checks your profile. Make sure your username is not unnecessarily long and should easy to remember.
Also, briefly describe the kind of videos you would be entertaining your audience. For instance, if you say youre a skilled humorist, your viewers would expect to see funny videos. And if you say youre a dancer, your audience would want to see a lot of dance videos. It would be disappointing if your content falls short of your viewers expectation; you might lose reliability and followers.
To do this, simply tap the profile button in the bottom-right corner of the screen to input your TikTok bio.
The online community is quick to identify and criticize any trace of bad spelling and grammar which could go a long way in influencing their perception about your brand and your person.Bad grammar is a killjoy that can damage your integrity so do well to avoid it totally.
Except you intend to communicate using an indigenous language, memes, or popular slangs, make sure your mode of communication is clear and error-free. Your viewers expect that much from you.
Flawless spelling/grammar on TikTok is like icing on the cake, so ensure to run your sentences through a grammar checker before you use them. It creates a deeper connection with your audience as well as creates a lasting impact on your community.
In the TikTok community, your creativity jacket must always be on because your audience anticipates new content and fresh ideas on a consistent basis.
Your creativity puts you on the top trend on TikTok and even increases your chances of success. Owing to the fact that the majority of TikTok users are in their teens, you need to think outside the box while you creatively create content with their preference in mind.
Showcase your artistic skills and make it easy for anyone to relate to it and maybe create a challenge out of it so that it can trend to your advantage.
Feel free to adopt some tools and unique features from other social channels while using your TikTok.
Never let your viewers forget you online.With that in mind, post rich content as often as you can. Uploading at least one compelling and fantastic video daily is a good start.
You may as well include series in your posting schedule, it would definitely help your brand gain more patronage and followers.Since your audience, know what to expect and when to expect it
In addition, it gives you adequate time to create better contents and save your time online as well.
Hashtags are a vital social engagement tool that has already become an indispensable feature. Do you want to make your video trend? Add hashtags to your videos.
Just as hashtags are popular with other social channels like Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest and Facebook, TikTok hashtags is equally essential for digital interactions and viewing.
Come up with creative hashtags or use the TikTok hashtag generator and include them to spice your content.It makes your content easily discovered and increases its chances of trending with a wider audience.
This is especially important for upcoming music artist.
It is not a secret that the app is called TikTok because youve got just 60 seconds of fame and you have to make the best use of it. To do this, make sure you add the right music track that fits your video and your audience cant resist.
The secret is the best track on TikTok is one that has superb lyrics, danceable, melodious, or funny that your viewers can engage with and even lip sync. If the track is appealing, your viewers would be looking forward to downloading the full song and video.
Frequently use the TikTok duet feature the best you can.
It is always a win-win situation if you choose to accommodate a duet with an influencer, fellow TikTok user and even using the Interactive features.
Not only does it spice up your content, but it also helps you create something unique that would grow your fan base. Dont be afraid to try it and put your best on it.
Sometimes, you need to create the avenue for your fan to do the talking for you by sharing and reposting your content. There is no rule that says what is posted on TikTok is restricted to TikTok. Dont hold back on clicking the share button on TikTok to share your content to other social channels.
That way, your videos would go viral across platforms and be promoted too.
One amazing feature of the Tik Tok app is the ability to feed users with the latest trend. That way, TikTok users informed on what current happenings, that way you can use it as an avenue to promote yourself.
The latest trends also serve as a guild in helping you identify strategic content that can boost your brand and increase your visibility.
TikTok community has a knack for identifying fakeness. Dont imitate or copy what other creators are uploading. There is an added value to being original; just be yourself. Create and upload content that displays innovative skills anyone would enjoy viewing.
To sum it all, TikTok mobile app is the right platform if youre considering showcasing your skill to the world. In the same way, it ushers you into a world of limitless entertainment.
- Mind uploading - Wikipedia - June 30th, 2020
- Mind uploading | Transhumanism Wiki | Fandom - June 30th, 2020
- Mind Uploading - June 30th, 2020
- The Singularity Is Near: Mind Uploading by 2045? | Live ... - June 30th, 2020
- Tati Westbrook claims Shane Dawson offered to edit her 2019 video that set off a YouTube beauty war - Insider - INSIDER - June 30th, 2020
- Mind uploading in fiction - Wikipedia - June 30th, 2020
- Innovative device to remotely monitor student-athletes amid the pandemic - University of Miami - June 30th, 2020
- CamScanner banned in India: 5 alternative apps you can use - The Indian Express - June 30th, 2020
- How to get started with TikTok - The Verge - June 30th, 2020
- MTN has launched its 5G offering in South Africa here's what you need to know - Stuff Magazines - June 30th, 2020
- What happens if your mind lives for ever on the internet ... - May 26th, 2020
- Mind uploading - RationalWiki - May 26th, 2020
- The Office Creator Greg Daniels on Returning to the Funny TV Business With Space Force and Upload - Variety - May 26th, 2020
- Soona, The Virtual Photoshoot Company Youve Been Dreaming About - Forbes - May 26th, 2020
- Forget Zombies: Its Humans That Make The Walking Dead VR Truly Memorable - UploadVR - May 26th, 2020
- OnePlus 8 Pro: 5 reasons to pick up this fully formed Android [Video] - 9to5Google - May 26th, 2020
- 'The 100': Who Did the Dark Commander Kill? - Heavy.com - May 26th, 2020
- "Rolling - 3,2,1: A take on the Australian Media Industry" - Kalkine Media - May 26th, 2020
- Will We Ever Be Able to Upload Our Brains? - ComputerShopper.com - May 15th, 2020
- AP test-takers report problems submitting online exams, fear they'll have to retake - NBC News - May 15th, 2020
- Instagram Officially Launches Option to Share Instagram Live Broadcasts to IGTV - Social Media Today - May 15th, 2020
- 15 TV shows and hidden gems that might be under your radar - from Netflix's Midnight Gospel to Amazon's Upload - Yahoo News - May 15th, 2020
- Broadband jargon buster - learn the internet lingo before you buy - TechRadar - May 15th, 2020
- You will be seeing a lot of Qualcomm SD768G 5G phones soon - GadgetGuy - May 15th, 2020
- Four things that may delay PF advance - Livemint - May 15th, 2020
- Covidsafe app: how Australias coronavirus contact tracing app works, what it does, downloads and problems - The Guardian - May 15th, 2020
- Our forthcoming shows will be dedicated to the memory of those who have lost their lives Aysha Rau, The Little Theatre, Chennai - Indulgexpress - May 15th, 2020
- How to tell how fast your internet speed is using a free and accurate speed test - Business Insider - Business Insider - May 15th, 2020
- Add Game Of Thrones & Westworld To Your Zoom Calls With HBO Backgrounds - Screen Rant - May 15th, 2020
- Aarogya Setu data only shared with government officials directly involved in COVID-19 interventions - Times Now - May 15th, 2020
- Beat Ways To Learn PLC Programming With The Help Of PLC Training - NewsPatrolling - May 15th, 2020
- Upload Satirizes a Capitalist Heaven - The Atlantic - May 11th, 2020
- Endpoint Security: The New Frontier - Security Today - May 11th, 2020
- Covidsafe app: how to download Australias coronavirus contact tracing app, how it works, what it does and problems - The Guardian - May 11th, 2020
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Choose Insights Over Instincts - The Advocate - May 10th, 2020
- 5 ways to replace stadium atmospheres as football goes behind closed doors - Paddy Power News - May 10th, 2020
- 'I Am Doing My Best' - Teaching Math During the School Closure Crisis - Education Week - May 10th, 2020
- View: The price of Covid freedom may be eternal spying - ETTelecom.com - May 10th, 2020
- How to rent a property during the circuit breaker: Tips for landlords - AsiaOne - May 10th, 2020
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Choose Insights Over Instincts - Entrepreneur - May 9th, 2020
- Free cloud storage: Which providers offer the most space - Android Authority - May 9th, 2020
- The immortalist: Uploading the mind to a computer - BBC News - May 3rd, 2020
- Enid High School seeing adjustment in wake of coronavirus - Enid News & Eagle - May 3rd, 2020
- Here's How Coronavirus Has Impacted Aussie Drug Habits & How Dealers Are Making It Work - Pedestrian TV - May 3rd, 2020
- 5 Traps That Will Kill Online Learning (and Strategies to Avoid Them) - EdSurge - May 3rd, 2020
- How to Be a Good Neighbor Now - The New York Times - May 3rd, 2020
- From Hannah Gadsby's Douglas to The Great: what's new to streaming in Australia in May - The Guardian - May 3rd, 2020
- That Blessed 'Parks And Rec' Reunion Just Aired So Here's A TL;DR Of Everything That Happened - Pedestrian TV - May 3rd, 2020
- Lockdown in Mind, UGC Committee Recommends Starting Admission Process from August 1 - News18 - May 3rd, 2020
- I Lost My Casual Job & It Ended Up Being The Best Thing That Ever Happened For My Career - Pedestrian TV - May 3rd, 2020
- Why Our Minds Can't Really Be Uploaded to Computers - Walter Bradley Center for Natural and Artificial Intelligence - April 26th, 2020
- How to edit the caption on a TikTok by reposting it - Business Insider - Business Insider - April 26th, 2020
- The best broadband deals in April 2020 - The Sun - April 26th, 2020
- Everything You Need to Know About Your Smartphone's New COVID-19 Tracker - University of Virginia - April 26th, 2020
- The University of Utah library wants you! to share coronavirus history being made at your house - Salt Lake Tribune - April 26th, 2020
- Fear Over The Job Market Prompted Thousands Of People To Upload Their Rsums Online - Forbes - March 31st, 2020
- This Is How You Actually Make Money on YouTube - Yahoo Finance - March 31st, 2020
- New to Zoom? Here are tips and tricks to make you a pro user - FOX40 - March 31st, 2020
- Meet the artist whose upload is one of our 2020 favourites (so far) - ABC News - March 31st, 2020
- How to Make a Bit of Extra Cash From Your Living Room - OZY - March 31st, 2020
- Shufti Pro donates free ID and biometric face verification to coronavirus frontline organizations - Biometric Update - March 31st, 2020
- 'The dancefloor is a religious experience': the unselfconscious retro joy of the home dance workout - The Guardian - March 31st, 2020
- Half-Life: Alyx Is The Highest Rated PC Game So Far In 2020, According to Metacritic - UploadVR - March 31st, 2020
- The consumers guide to internet speed - Flux Magazine - March 31st, 2020
- Modsy Interior Design Review - The Pros, Cons, and Cost of Modsy - GoodHousekeeping.com - March 31st, 2020
- Westworld: Who Is the Charlotte Hale Host? - Collider.com - March 31st, 2020
- Schools embrace remote learning to beat Covid-19 disruption - Small Business - March 31st, 2020
- Can you see someone's profile picture if they have blocked you on WhatsApp? Here's what you need to know - Times Now - March 31st, 2020
- How the FE sector is adapting to the coronavirus crisis - FE Week - March 31st, 2020
- Valve Talks Half-Life: Alyxs Big Ending: You Could Say The Team Is Issuing A Challenge - UploadVR - March 26th, 2020
- How fast does your internet need to be to survive quarantine life? - Mashable - March 26th, 2020
- How Long Do You Want to Live? This Technology Could Potentially Help People Live Forever - Interesting Engineering - March 26th, 2020
- 'Star Trek: Picard': Jean-Luc Picard may upload his mind to a synthesized being, bringing the show full circle - MEAWW - March 26th, 2020
- Coronavirus making you work from home? We tried these 6 free apps to break the monotony - YourStory - March 26th, 2020
- 2AM's Jo Kwon Talks About How Musicals With EXO's Xiumin, Yoon Ji Sung, And More Helped Him During Military Service + His Future Plans - soompi - March 26th, 2020
- Meet the GIF Makers Who Craft Art out of Pinpoint Gameplay - EGMNOW - March 26th, 2020
- The Best Ways to Virtually Stay in Touch During the COVID-19 Pandemic - Training.com.au - March 26th, 2020
- Why Networking is So Important in the Legal Industry - Legal Reader - March 26th, 2020
- Grammarly vs Ginger: Which Is the Best Grammar Checker - Guiding Tech - March 26th, 2020
- How COVID-19 is highlighting the need for Canada to embrace digital signatures - BetaKit - March 26th, 2020