iSoftBet takes us back to Neverland in this slot, Lost Boys Loot! This 5-reel 20 line game will be available from the 31st of October.
iSoftBet is a game provider of online casino games, they have developed a huge variety of successful slots. They mostly develop 5-reel slots, with popular branded titles such as TV programs and films as their themes.
It has over 170 game titles to its name. They are high quality games that are also playable on social platforms otherwise known as social casinos.
iSoftBet has been nominated many times for games award. In 2019, it was nominated for two awards which include Mobile Supplier of the Year category as well as being in contention for the RNG Casino supplier of the Year award.
Imagination has a significant role to play, in a game which involves Peter Pan. This online slot is a cartoon adventure of little boys sailing a ship and seeking for treasure. Pirate ship is the location of the game, while as the main symbols we get different characters, clocks and treasure maps, along with images of Peter Pan, Captain Hook, and Treasure Chests. The four card suits are part of the games symbols as well, in the less relevant positions. Theyve taken back the story of the children that never got old, into a game with fun features and big rewards.
Lost Boys Loot is a slot full of exciting features with 5 reels and 20 paylines. It is compatible with desktop and mobile devices, 20 fixed pay lines with single or double-stacked symbols. There are Hook stacked Wilds too and our main scatter is Peter Pan although a Chest can trigger a different bonus game here. The pays for 5-of-a-kinds are Gappy Kid 25x bet, Fat Kid 15x, Goofy Kid 10x, Alarm Clock or Map 7.5x with four coloured card suits paying 5 down to 2.5x. Its not all nappy changes and formula milk here though as the toddlers seem to get a fair bit of entertainment on this good ship.
Betting range is 0.20 20 per spin. The max bet is quite low, and the seasoned casino players are probably seconds away from hitting the Exit button. Although it is true that this is not the highest paying slot out there, it is a nice pick for casual players as it comes with the industry standard 96% RTP, combined with a decent hit rate.
The normal top wins of Lost Boys Loot will touch 500x total stake, which could mean $10,000 cash in a single spin. Add the potential multipliers of up to 8x, which some of the free spins can deliver, to get 4,000x, or up to $80,000 cash. Its a higher win than in many of the other iSoftBet slots.
Lost Boys Loot displays 2 wild modifiers that can be triggered randomly on any base game spin1. Tick-Tocks Wild Chomp feature: The Tick-Tock the Croc can be appeared under the reels. If a Captain Hook wild lands on the reels, Tick-Tock the Croc will hop out of the water and chomp Captain Hook, this will make any symbols under the wild to also mutate into a wild.2. Tinks Touch feature: This feature can automatically appear and turn between 3 and 5 symbols into wilds.
The other exciting feature is Duelling Free Spins feature which can br triggered when you get 3 or more Peter Pan bonus symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 3, 4 or 5 Peter Pan bonus symbols will give you 10, 20 or 30 free spins respectively. While this feature is in action, Captain Hook extended wilds can appear on any reel. This will boost the multiplier by 1 each time he appears. If both a Peter Pan bonus and extended Captain Hook wild symbol land on the same free spin, they duel which will give you additional free spins or increases the multiplier level.
The Slot comes with a Hooks Treasure Trap Free Spins feature this can be triggered when you land an extended Captain Hook wild on the middle reel, then spin the wheel to win 5, 8, 10 or 12 free spins. During the feature, the Captain Hook extended wild remains fixed in position. Captain Hook then fires off traps onto any winning symbols which locks them in place until no more of the same symbols land on a winning payline.
This feature can be triggered when the treasure chest bonus symbol lands anywhere on the reels. You then simply pick from 3 treasure chests to win a cash bonus as well as gaining entry to 1 of the free spins features.
Lost Boys Loot will give us exciting features, decent graphics and excellent top payouts, so it has the potential to be a slot machine thats worth playing in the long run. The gameplay contains a lot of different elements. Its bright theme and smorgasbord of extras make the slot intriguing.
The only fail is that Peter Pan and Neverland were all about magic, about being young forever, and about flying. A bit more emotional soundtrack would have engrossed fans of the Pan fantasy a bit more.
It is an above-average slot that is surely easy on the eyes. It does possess a charm that makes spinning its reels adventurous. The number of extras iSoftBet has managed to bang in is interesting and fun to discover. This slot will be enjoyed by casual gamers who will admire the mix of features and the gentle volatility, and the players who look for a stronger hit wont be impressed much. A top prize of 500x the bet is technically possible on one spin, and when you factor in multipliers this could conceivably reach solid amounts. However the top prize has been capped at 48,190 coins, or around2,410x the total bet. So finally The Lost Boys Loot is a slot well worth a spin and sufficient enough to get entertained.
- THE HIGH SEAS: Brunswick looks bounce back and send seniors off on high note - Brunswick News - November 1st, 2019
- This Cruise Line Sails 5-Star Luxury Hotels On The High Seas. I Had To Find Out More. - Forbes - November 1st, 2019
- Opinion | Another auto merger across the high seas - Livemint - November 1st, 2019
- What's Leaving Netflix in November 2019? All the Movies and Shows on Last Call List - Newsweek - November 1st, 2019
- Highland cadets witness life on the high seas on UK's newest aircraft carrier - Press and Journal - November 1st, 2019
- These are the cities that will drown first as the seas rise - Salon - November 1st, 2019
- Ghost Nets Haunt the World's Oceans, Hunting Beyond the Grave - Atlas Obscura - November 1st, 2019
- The Below Deck Crew Will Spill All the High-Seas Secrets in the Season 7 After Show - Bravo - November 1st, 2019
- Storm surge, flooding caused by freak weather conditions - HeraldLIVE - November 1st, 2019
- Long: The tragedy in Britain wasn't unique - Roanoke Times - November 1st, 2019
- Rising Seas Are Going to Drown Way More Cities Than Wed Thought: Study - New York Magazine - November 1st, 2019
- New charges announced in conspiracy to bring massive amounts of cocaine into US, central Ohio - 10TV - November 1st, 2019
- Cities to be erased by 2050: Rising seas could affect three times more people - NEWS.com.au - November 1st, 2019
- 19 tons of cocaine and cannabis worth $380MILLION seized off Florida making massive dent in Colombian drug - The Sun - November 1st, 2019
- High winds expected for most of Friday, especially along the coast - Bangor Daily News - November 1st, 2019
- Let's Send the U.S. Navy's 'Stealthy' Destroyer Back in Time to Fight a World War II Battle - The National Interest Online - November 1st, 2019
- Ecuador: A Cocaine Superhighway to the US and Europe - Insightcrime.org - November 1st, 2019
- Rising seas will erase more cities by 2050, including Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok and Mumbai, new research shows - The Straits Times - November 1st, 2019
- Tens of Millions Could Be Hit by Sea Level Rise Sooner Than Thought, New Study Suggests - The Weather Channel - November 1st, 2019
- The ice used to protect them. Now their island is crumbling into the sea. - msnNOW - November 1st, 2019
- Chef Curtis Stone takes fine dining to the high seas with Princess Cruises - 7NEWS - October 24th, 2019
- Chocolate-themed cruise to become Willy Wonka factory on the high seas - INQUIRER.net - October 24th, 2019
- What The Truck?!? [podcast] Piracy on the high seas, drone deliveries, cybersecurity, and strikes - FreightWaves - October 24th, 2019
- SMOOTH SAILING: Couple tie the knot on the high seas - Morning Bulletin - October 24th, 2019
- Oldsmar wants to spend $125,000 on a climate assessment. Heres what that means. - Tampa Bay Times - October 24th, 2019
- 80 years ago a Connecticut inventor patented an icon of prepdom: the boat shoe. - Connecticut Magazine - October 24th, 2019
- Britain was built on the backs of slaves. A memorial is the least they deserve - The Guardian - October 24th, 2019
- Tony Winner Brian Stokes Mitchell Will Host 11th Annual Broadway Salutes - Playbill.com - October 24th, 2019
- Best Shots Advance Review: MARAUDERS #1 'Shows What It's Like to Live in that Weird, Crazy World' - Newsarama - October 24th, 2019
- This Fisherman Wants Us To Use The Oceans To Fight Climate Change - HuffPost - October 24th, 2019
- The Rise of Skywalker trailer five things we learned - The Guardian - October 24th, 2019
- JMA warns of landslides, high waves as Typhoon Bualoi strikes islands south of Tokyo - The Mainichi - October 24th, 2019
- How America Learned How to Hunt and Kill Submarines (Thank World War I) - The National Interest Online - October 24th, 2019
- SSN(X) Will Be the U.S. Navy's New Attack Submarine: Here's How to Make it A Success - The National Interest Online - October 24th, 2019
- Cruises: New cruise ship could help beat seasickness with this clever feature - Express - October 24th, 2019
- The high-tech wetsuit that we don't want - SurferToday - October 24th, 2019
- The Navy's Plan For Ruling The Seas Are Straight Out Of the History Books - The National Interest Online - October 24th, 2019
- 'High-Seas' Season 2 On Netflix? But When? Release Date Updates And Other Latest News - The Digital Wise - September 19th, 2019
- Celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day With These Shows - Playbill.com - September 19th, 2019
- High seas fishery patrol completed - Scoop.co.nz - September 19th, 2019
- Who owns the sea? - New Internationalist - September 19th, 2019
- Best of Orange County 2019: Best grocery store - OCRegister - September 19th, 2019
- Man stranded on Northern Michigan pier by high waves, rescued by Coast Guard - MLive.com - September 19th, 2019
- I've become the worst kind of Sea of Thieves pirate: the outpost ambusher - PC Gamer - September 19th, 2019
- Conquer the seas in Battlewake Available now on Steam - googame.net - September 19th, 2019
- Where Does All the Plastic Go? - The New Yorker - September 19th, 2019
- Two Months in the Southern Ocean, for Science - State of the Planet - September 19th, 2019
- Jim Caruso's Cast Party With Billy Stritch Returns To Feinstein's At Vitello's - Broadway World - September 19th, 2019
- Storms wreak havoc on fishing tournament schedule - TCPalm - September 19th, 2019
- Journalist John Solomon leaves the Hill to start own media outlet - Washington Examiner - September 19th, 2019
- Call for All States to Enforce Sulfur Cap - The Maritime Executive - September 19th, 2019
- Area Happenings Sept. 19-20. - Jacksonville Daily News - September 19th, 2019
- Fisherman snags alien fish that looks like something straight out of a horror movie - BGR - September 19th, 2019
- You Can Now Be the Proud Owner of a Tech Billionaire's Yacht - Men's Health - September 19th, 2019
- Shailene Woodley joins UF researchers on Greenpeace sea expedition - The Independent Florida Alligator - September 19th, 2019
- The Outlaw Ocean Exposes Crime in International Waters :: Books :: Features :: ian urbina :: Paste - Paste Magazine - September 19th, 2019
- New Italian government lets migrant rescue ship dock after Salvini's departure - CNN - September 19th, 2019
- Foreign Correspondent: What Trump's Missteps on Iran Have Wrought - Progressive.org - September 19th, 2019
- 100 Years Ago Germany's 'Battleship Fleet' Committed Suicide. This Is Why. - Yahoo News - September 19th, 2019
- You can learn to cook on a cruise ship - Los Angeles Times - September 19th, 2019
- South African Sheep Face Nightmare Journey - The Maritime Executive - September 19th, 2019
- Cable Seals Supplier, American Casting and Manufacturing, Lists and Explains the Current Security Seal Standards - Yahoo Finance - September 19th, 2019
- Why is it important to safeguard free access to the seas? Discover the role of a NATO maritime expert - NATO HQ - September 19th, 2019
- Sea Shepherd Conservation Includes Costa Rica in Long-Term Oceans Campaign - The Costa Rica Star - September 19th, 2019
- The US Navy Has a Water Problem - The Nation - September 19th, 2019
- The tiny algae at ground zero of Greenland's melting glaciers | Dan McDougall - The Guardian - September 19th, 2019
- USM Undergraduate Student Conducts Oceanic Research aboard Drilling Ship - Southern Miss Now - September 19th, 2019
- High seas | maritime law | Britannica.com - June 2nd, 2019
- High Seas Rally: Home Top - High Seas Rally Biker ... - * 2019 - June 2nd, 2019
- High Seas Definition - Duhaime.org - June 2nd, 2019
- International waters - Wikipedia - May 3rd, 2019
- High seas | maritime law | Britannica.com - May 3rd, 2019
- Convention on the High Seas - Wikipedia - May 3rd, 2019
- High Seas Motel, Bar Harbor, ME - Booking.com - May 3rd, 2019
- High seas - definition of high seas by The Free Dictionary - May 3rd, 2019
- High Seas Definition - Duhaime.org - May 3rd, 2019
- Convention on the High Seas - Wikipedia - February 27th, 2019
- International waters - Wikipedia - February 27th, 2019
- High seas | maritime law | Britannica.com - February 27th, 2019
- High Seas Trading Co.- Hawaiian shirts | Aloha Shirts ... - February 27th, 2019