iSoftBet takes us back to Neverland in this slot, Lost Boys Loot! This 5-reel 20 line game will be available from the 31st of October.
iSoftBet is a game provider of online casino games, they have developed a huge variety of successful slots. They mostly develop 5-reel slots, with popular branded titles such as TV programs and films as their themes.
It has over 170 game titles to its name. They are high quality games that are also playable on social platforms otherwise known as social casinos.
iSoftBet has been nominated many times for games award. In 2019, it was nominated for two awards which include Mobile Supplier of the Year category as well as being in contention for the RNG Casino supplier of the Year award.
Imagination has a significant role to play, in a game which involves Peter Pan. This online slot is a cartoon adventure of little boys sailing a ship and seeking for treasure. Pirate ship is the location of the game, while as the main symbols we get different characters, clocks and treasure maps, along with images of Peter Pan, Captain Hook, and Treasure Chests. The four card suits are part of the games symbols as well, in the less relevant positions. Theyve taken back the story of the children that never got old, into a game with fun features and big rewards.
Lost Boys Loot is a slot full of exciting features with 5 reels and 20 paylines. It is compatible with desktop and mobile devices, 20 fixed pay lines with single or double-stacked symbols. There are Hook stacked Wilds too and our main scatter is Peter Pan although a Chest can trigger a different bonus game here. The pays for 5-of-a-kinds are Gappy Kid 25x bet, Fat Kid 15x, Goofy Kid 10x, Alarm Clock or Map 7.5x with four coloured card suits paying 5 down to 2.5x. Its not all nappy changes and formula milk here though as the toddlers seem to get a fair bit of entertainment on this good ship.
Betting range is 0.20 20 per spin. The max bet is quite low, and the seasoned casino players are probably seconds away from hitting the Exit button. Although it is true that this is not the highest paying slot out there, it is a nice pick for casual players as it comes with the industry standard 96% RTP, combined with a decent hit rate.
The normal top wins of Lost Boys Loot will touch 500x total stake, which could mean $10,000 cash in a single spin. Add the potential multipliers of up to 8x, which some of the free spins can deliver, to get 4,000x, or up to $80,000 cash. Its a higher win than in many of the other iSoftBet slots.
Lost Boys Loot displays 2 wild modifiers that can be triggered randomly on any base game spin1. Tick-Tocks Wild Chomp feature: The Tick-Tock the Croc can be appeared under the reels. If a Captain Hook wild lands on the reels, Tick-Tock the Croc will hop out of the water and chomp Captain Hook, this will make any symbols under the wild to also mutate into a wild.2. Tinks Touch feature: This feature can automatically appear and turn between 3 and 5 symbols into wilds.
The other exciting feature is Duelling Free Spins feature which can br triggered when you get 3 or more Peter Pan bonus symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 3, 4 or 5 Peter Pan bonus symbols will give you 10, 20 or 30 free spins respectively. While this feature is in action, Captain Hook extended wilds can appear on any reel. This will boost the multiplier by 1 each time he appears. If both a Peter Pan bonus and extended Captain Hook wild symbol land on the same free spin, they duel which will give you additional free spins or increases the multiplier level.
The Slot comes with a Hooks Treasure Trap Free Spins feature this can be triggered when you land an extended Captain Hook wild on the middle reel, then spin the wheel to win 5, 8, 10 or 12 free spins. During the feature, the Captain Hook extended wild remains fixed in position. Captain Hook then fires off traps onto any winning symbols which locks them in place until no more of the same symbols land on a winning payline.
This feature can be triggered when the treasure chest bonus symbol lands anywhere on the reels. You then simply pick from 3 treasure chests to win a cash bonus as well as gaining entry to 1 of the free spins features.
Lost Boys Loot will give us exciting features, decent graphics and excellent top payouts, so it has the potential to be a slot machine thats worth playing in the long run. The gameplay contains a lot of different elements. Its bright theme and smorgasbord of extras make the slot intriguing.
The only fail is that Peter Pan and Neverland were all about magic, about being young forever, and about flying. A bit more emotional soundtrack would have engrossed fans of the Pan fantasy a bit more.
It is an above-average slot that is surely easy on the eyes. It does possess a charm that makes spinning its reels adventurous. The number of extras iSoftBet has managed to bang in is interesting and fun to discover. This slot will be enjoyed by casual gamers who will admire the mix of features and the gentle volatility, and the players who look for a stronger hit wont be impressed much. A top prize of 500x the bet is technically possible on one spin, and when you factor in multipliers this could conceivably reach solid amounts. However the top prize has been capped at 48,190 coins, or around2,410x the total bet. So finally The Lost Boys Loot is a slot well worth a spin and sufficient enough to get entertained.
- 'High Seas' Season 2 Coming to Netflix in November 2019 ... - January 19th, 2020
- High Seas Season 3: Renewed For Third And Fourth Season ... - January 19th, 2020
- Mobile protected areas for biodiversity on the high seas - Science Magazine - January 19th, 2020
- Townsend residents community involvement earns her an all-expense paid trip on the high seas - Lowell Sun - January 19th, 2020
- 5 High Seas Adventures To Watch When Youre Done With Pirates Of The Caribbean - WhatCulture - January 19th, 2020
- Mobile protected areas needed to preserve biodiversity in the high seas - indiablooms - January 19th, 2020
- Navigating the high seas of deals and discounts during Cruise Season - KING5.com - January 19th, 2020
- WATCH: Hovercraft struggles in the Solent strong winds and high seas hit hovers and trains - Isle of Wight County Press - January 19th, 2020
- Legendary Rockers KISS Return To The High Seas With KISS Kruise X - Icon Vs. Icon - January 19th, 2020
- Azur Lane: Crosswave Gets Ship-Shape With New Screenshots and Details Ahead Of Its U.S. Release - Gamepur - January 19th, 2020
- SpaceX delays dramatic in-flight abort test of Falcon 9 rocket to prove Crew Dragon is safe for astronauts - CBS News - January 19th, 2020
- 20 Things That Will Get Anyone In Hot Water With The Cruise Ship Staff - TheTravel - January 19th, 2020
- Annie's Lilla Crawford and Dear Evan Hansen's Jared Goldsmith Will Star in Readings of We Are Still Tornadoes - Playbill.com - January 19th, 2020
- Short Redhead Reel Reviews for the week of Jan. 17 - ECM Publishers - January 19th, 2020
- Dolittle Is One of the Worst Movies in Years - The Atlantic - January 19th, 2020
- Millions of Sharks Around the World May Have Fishing Hooks Stuck Inside Them, Scientists Suggest - Newsweek - January 19th, 2020
- 20 things everyone gets in hot water with the cruise ship staff - Mash Viral - January 19th, 2020
- Twitch streamer goes AFK at the worst possible time in Sea of Thieves - Dexerto - January 19th, 2020
- Ocean temperatures hit record high as rate of heating accelerates - The Guardian - January 19th, 2020
- Nul points for Britain in the EU revision bong contest - The Guardian - January 19th, 2020
- How an advert in the Echo led to a life on the high seas and France's highest order of merit - Liverpool Echo - January 19th, 2020
- Bobby Labonte lives up to family name with NASCAR Hall of Fame induction - Speedway Digest - January 19th, 2020
- Dolittle is muddled CGI chaos with a grotesque irony at its core - The Globe and Mail - January 19th, 2020
- Advanced Native 4K Projector Technology Hits the High Seas, as Panasonic Collaborates with Princess Cruises to Deliver Its First Immersive... - January 7th, 2020
- High Seas Season 3: Netflix Release Date, Cast And Other Details - The Digital Wise - January 7th, 2020
- High Seas Season: Heres Why This Spanish Suspense Drama Is A Must See! - TheNationRoar - January 7th, 2020
- These 5 Navies Are Uncontested On The High Seas - Yahoo News - January 7th, 2020
- Factbox: Highlights of Austrian conservative-Greens coalition deal - Reuters - January 7th, 2020
- Deadly conditions for Indonesian migrant crews tied to illegal fishing - Mongabay.com - January 7th, 2020
- Going Big with Marine Conservation - The UCSB Current - January 7th, 2020
- Tony Winner Paulo Szot and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Erika Jayne Join Broadway Cast of Chicago January 6 - Playbill.com - January 7th, 2020
- [UPDATE 9:27 am] Coast Guard Works to Rescue Three Crew Members of Commercial Fishing Boat Damaged Near the South Jetty - Redheaded Blackbelt - January 7th, 2020
- Gavin Creel to Perform at the Metropolitan Museum of Art - Playbill.com - January 7th, 2020
- Climate models agree things will get bad. Capturing just how bad is tricky - Science News - January 7th, 2020
- Cable Girls Season 5: 5 Things To Know Before Its Scheduled Netflix Release - The Digital Weekly - January 7th, 2020
- Enmeshed economies will bring us togeher Himal Southasian - Himal Southasian - January 7th, 2020
- Paul Watson: "If The Oceans Die, We Die" - Their Turn - January 7th, 2020
- Suite Life Of Zack & Cody: What Happened To Cole & Dylan Sprouse - Screen Rant - January 7th, 2020
- Does China Really Need Aircraft Carriers? - The National Interest Online - January 7th, 2020
- Weekends on the Web: Saturday & Sunday, January 4-5, 2020 - KTVI Fox 2 St. Louis - January 7th, 2020
- Northern Sea Route: From Speculations to Reality by 2035 - High North News - January 7th, 2020
- The Guardian view on Brexits fishy tale: we will need friends at sea - The Guardian - January 5th, 2020
- Trade negotiators have missed a deadline to help protect fish stocks - The Economist - January 5th, 2020
- MURDER IN '47: Monsters, boozehounds and battered women - Toronto Sun - January 5th, 2020
- They Find It Suffocating And About To Die By Plastic Thrown Into The Ocean [VIDEO] - Maritime Herald - January 5th, 2020
- Wow! 15 incredible things NYC kids can't miss in 2020 - Time Out New York Kids - January 5th, 2020
- Editorial: In this new decade, set the bar high - Concord Monitor - January 5th, 2020
- Dame Edna Rules the Waves, BBC1, review: Dame Edna was resplendent in fire-alarm pink on a gilt throne - inews - January 5th, 2020
- Why Zola from The Witcher looks so familiar - Looper - January 5th, 2020
- Dr Disrespect reveals his favorite streamers and why summit1g is "top" - Dexerto - January 5th, 2020
- Below Deck reunion special: Who is coming together to celebrate the 100th episode? - Monsters and Critics - January 5th, 2020
- Santa takes to the high seas - Eternity News - December 21st, 2019
- Investigating salmon mysteries on the high seas - National Observer - December 21st, 2019
- Spill and Run: Brazil Struggles to ID Tanker Behind Oil Pollution - The Maritime Executive - December 21st, 2019
- The Navy Has A New Stealth Destroyer, But It Is No True Battleship (At Least Not Yet) - The National Interest Online - December 21st, 2019
- Cinderella Stars Santino Fontana and Laura Osnes Will Reunite for The Big Time Concert - Playbill.com - December 21st, 2019
- Step Aside Fires, Drought And Crazy Weather. Sea Level Rise Is Slowly Getting Its Day In California. - Capital Public Radio News - December 21st, 2019
- These Are The 5 Best Battleships To Ever Sail The 7 Seas - Yahoo News - December 21st, 2019
- Public warned of rip currents and high seas - Saipan Tribune - December 21st, 2019
- Tony Winner Paulo Szot to Join Broadway Cast of Chicago - Playbill.com - December 21st, 2019
- Eyeing DoD Biz, Inmarsat Buys Airborne Terminals Breaking Defense - Defense industry news, analysis and commentary - Breaking Defense - December 21st, 2019
- 15 Of The Best Holiday Treats From Disney Parks Around The World - Delish - December 21st, 2019
- Cruise: Cruisers can enjoy discounts and exclusive experiences with this little known tip - Express - December 21st, 2019
- 5 Times North Korea Provoked a Crisis (And Why They Keep Doing It) - The National Interest Online - December 21st, 2019
- The Role of the Arctic in Chinese Naval Strategy - The Jamestown Foundation - December 21st, 2019
- Fuel Cells to Lower Harmful Emissions on the High Seas - Advanced Science News - December 13th, 2019
- Wind Development In The High Seas Could Unlock Offshore Potential But Ownership Laws Need To Be Defined - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide - December 13th, 2019
- Europe is sending a robot to clean up space. Why is the junk there in the first place? - WDJT - December 13th, 2019
- Everything You Should Know About 'High Seas' Season 3 On Netflix. - The Digital Wise - December 13th, 2019
- The race to lay claim on the Bering Strait as Arctic ice retreats - The Guardian - December 13th, 2019
- The European Space Agency Is Sending a Robot to Hug Junk Out of Space - Smithsonian.com - December 13th, 2019
- Human Rights Day: Free and Equal - The Maritime Executive - December 13th, 2019
- Prose and Kohn: Sailing the digital seas - YourObserver.com - December 13th, 2019
- Inland solicitor takes to the high seas - Law Society of Ireland Gazette - December 13th, 2019
- Captain Matt is Master of the High Seas - HGV Ireland.com - December 13th, 2019
- The First Mission to Remove Space Junk From Orbit Has Just Been Commissioned - ScienceAlert - December 13th, 2019
- Applauding Britain for Taking in Young Holocaust Survivors, the BBC Covers Up the Country's Disdain for Their Wishes - Mosaic - December 13th, 2019
- Sea Keeper : Save Life, Save the Ocean - QS WOW News - December 13th, 2019
- Jalesh: India's First Multinational Cruise Line With Best of Everything - India.com - December 13th, 2019
- THE HIGH SEAS: Brunswick looks bounce back and send seniors off on high note - Brunswick News - November 1st, 2019