A number of people see transhumanism and artificial intelligence as a way of upgrading humans, rather like a software programme needing im...
by Paul A Philips
Some proponents go as far as to say that it will in time lead us into having extraordinary capabilities beyond our present imagination
Arguably, these people are not interested in the current state of the human species, ignoring those inherent qualities we already have.
In light of this, here are 7 disturbing reasons explaining why transhumanism is said to be the greatest threat to the human race and what needs to be done to prevent it.
1. Mass exploitation for world takeover
In their power-mad pursuits, prepared to spend countless millions, the ruling elite see transhumanism technology as a way to becoming immortal godlike beings.
Like most advanced technologies, they will continue to develop transhumanism for their own selfish benefit and as a means of mass exploitation for world takeover.
However, what they dont realize is that we humans are already powerful godlike beings. The next level or transformation comes from the consequences of the realization of this.
2. Loss of spirituality
While accepting transhumanism technology without discernment, seen purely as beneficial or enhancing through cybernetics, genetic changes, mind-altering drugs, robotizing, bionics, micro-chipping and nano-technology there is a serious risk of humans losing their power through a loss of spiritual connection to God/ Goddess/ All-There-Is: Infinite possibility, infinite wisdom, infinite love.
- If this happens en masse, becoming robots, humans will lose their ability to do anything significant against the ruling elites control system. For the ruling elite this would be the ultimate got you where we want you human race.
3. Loss of humanity
As a consequence of 2, as we become dehumanized empty shells, those human qualities of empathy, compassion, generosity, kindness, caring and sharing would be lost.
This would lead to disastrous consequences: It is love that makes the world go around.
Similarly, as James Corbett said, Only love will defeat the New World Order.
In summary of 1-3 dont fall for the ruse: While its great, for example, that lost limbs can be effectively replaced by the technology, ultimately, transhumanism is a way of controlling the people, while masquerading solely as beneficial or enhancing.
The creation of the hive mind through transhumanism and technocracy has long been on the ruling elites controlling agenda. The hive mind is flawed in that it does not address humans as individuals.
When push comes to shove, with all their individual needs and self-expressions humans are bound to revolt against the technocrats hive mind control system
5. Mass surveillance
Take the use of micro-chipped pills to monitor drug dosage control in patients as an example of mass surveillance.
The micro-chips in the pills could be used for other darker purposes such as mood altering and mind reading during the surveillance, activated from a central control location using computers.
Mass mind controlling through surveillance is high on the technological autocrats wish list
6. Some serious health threats
Theres the disturbing case of vaccines capable of changing our DNA. The vaccine introduced into our bodies contains live viruses. These viruses can incorporate into our host cells DNA and thus alter our genetic composition and gene expression.
A deeply concerning health issue is the recent push for vaccinating pregnant women, which has to stop. If you are pregnant or know anyone who is then please circulate the following or other similar pieces.
Going beyond the mother's placental barrier, the vaccines have shown to cause brain damaging alterations in the developing foetus through their toxicity.
This also causes foetal inflammation. With further vaccinations after birth and drug treatment such as paracetamol to try and reduce the infant's inflammation, the brain-damaging continues:
It causes further alterations in the brains structural development, mainly affecting the pre-frontal cortex the front area responsible for cognitive (thought) processes and the animalistic limbic system a region of the hindbrain affecting emotion.
The 3rd important part of the brain also affected is the anterior cingulate cortex (sorry about the jargon) which acts as a relay station allowing connections between the pre-frontal cortex and limbic system.
Damage and mal-development of these 3 brain structures results in a number of disorders such as autism
Consequently, the childs ability to express its humanity through empathy is seriously under threat and may be irretrievably lost. Consider the implications for this.
For more on this heres Richie Allen interviewing consultant doctor Graham Downing:
In the silent war on humanity transhumanist stealth weapons exist in many forms.
Examples include: Psychotronic, scalar, genetic, magnetic, implanting, energy directing and chemtrail weapons... Then there are the mandatory vaccines developed by US military technology and Bill Gates.
Taking the case of chemtrail weapons, large human populations continue to be infected with nano-bot nano-technology through aerosol spraying without them knowing.
Whether you like it or not the purpose of this technology is to give your DNA a nano-bot refurbishment.
- Put simply, most people dont know about these technologies and that they are being forced on us for the ultimate goal of total control.
Imagine, at some data collecting control centre consisting of super-computers, like the sci-fi film Minority Report, your behaviour could be predicted or detected. If, for example, youve been found to be involved in government overthrow then you could face dire consequences
The war on humanity and indeed our very existence as a species is seriously under threat through the ruling elites transhumanist agenda for total worldwide control. However, there are powerful solutions.
Why not get active by spreading the word? Let people know about the disturbing transhumanism agenda to raise awareness. Write blogs, form email groups, give slideshow presentations, use the social media, and send letters to relevant authorities demanding accountability whatever it takes.
A word of advice: You may find it easier to get this subject across to others by simply saying Its being done for profit rather than coming from the point of view that Its an agenda At least, this is what I have found.
One authoritative body dealing with the transhumanism agenda and its manipulative, unethical, non-consensual experimentation on humans, violating rights, is the European Coalition Against Covert Harassment (EUCACH).
One of EUCACHs goals has been to pressure the European Union to enforce a ban on transhumanist tech weapons.
In spite of their control the ruling elite only have a false power in an illusory world. The real power resides with us: It exists in how we choose to direct our consciousness. -This cannot be taken away from us.
Evidence has shown that making choices related to the development of humanity changes our DNA.
The illusory world is here for you to use it, not the other way around where youre a victim. A shift in mass consciousness to co-create an evolved humanity will overturn the ruling elites control system.
As mentioned earlier, we humans are already powerful godlike beings. The next level or transformation comes from the consequences of the realization of this.
See the original post here:
- Transhuman - Wikipedia - August 10th, 2020
- The Transhuman Revolution: What it is and How to Prepare ... - August 10th, 2020
- What No One Will Tell You About Robots - OZY - July 25th, 2020
- Black LGBTQ+ playwrights and musical-theater artists you need to know - Time Out New York - July 25th, 2020
- ANTIBOY: The Family of Harry Hains Unveils Animated Video For Good Enough Single - Icon Vs. Icon - July 22nd, 2020
- No death and an enhanced life: Is the future transhuman ... - July 21st, 2020
- Immortality or Bust - Film Threat - July 20th, 2020
- In Dan Brown's AI Hype Novel, the Hero Stumbles Onto God - Walter Bradley Center for Natural and Artificial Intelligence - July 15th, 2020
- Quote of the Day on the Morality of Those Seeking Heaven - Patheos - July 13th, 2020
- A music and arts festival for Mumbaikars - Times of India - July 3rd, 2020
- Experience never seen before immersive music and art festival with transhuman collective 'UNRATED' - RadioandMusic.com - July 3rd, 2020
- This startup is ensuring babies get a good nights sleep with its smart mattress - YourStory - July 3rd, 2020
- Who exactly was Jeffrey Epstein? A history of the mogul and his crimes - Film Daily - July 3rd, 2020
- Livestream event on Steve Fuller's Nietzschean Meditations - Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies - June 22nd, 2020
- Transhuman - TV Tropes - June 13th, 2020
- Artificial eye with 3D retina developed for the first time - Advanced Science News - June 13th, 2020
- How to go on holiday in a pandemic - The Economist - June 13th, 2020
- The Best Way to Handle Your Decline Is to Confront It Head On - The Atlantic - June 13th, 2020
- Humans will be able to replace their bodies within 50 years claims transhumanist writer - Express.co.uk - May 27th, 2020
- How Britain's oldest universities are trying to protect humanity from risky A.I. - CNBC - May 27th, 2020
- Heres Everything Coming to HBO Max in June - TheWrap - May 27th, 2020
- Durham's Kriya Therapuetics lands $80M to advance gene therapies for diabetes, severe obesity - WRAL Tech Wire - May 15th, 2020
- Introducing When the Sparrow Falls, the Debut Novel From Neil Sharpson - tor.com - May 15th, 2020
- New Releases And Eshop Discounts Week 20 - N-Europe - May 15th, 2020
- Things To Do: Antonio Eyez Will Perform At R&R Studios April 30 - Houston Press - April 27th, 2020
- Five Essay Collections to Read in Quarantine - Willamette Week - April 27th, 2020
- OISTE.ORG Foundation endorses preserving the human right to privacy statement during the Covid-19 pandemic signed by a group of more than 300... - April 27th, 2020
- The Demo For Soldat 2 Is Now Free On The Steam Platform - Happy Gamer - April 2nd, 2020
- Friending the World Sociality and the Transhuman Vision - Patheos - March 28th, 2020
- Technology and Human Creativity in Theological Perspective - Patheos - March 28th, 2020
- What is an artificial womb and can it work for humans? - Screen Shot - March 28th, 2020
- How the Fast & Furious Movies Should End (and Live on Forever) - Observer - March 28th, 2020
- Oxford academic claims future humans could live for thousands of years - Express.co.uk - March 26th, 2020
- Electioneering on the Eve of the Virus Nathan Thornburgh and photographer Shane Carpenter were in New - Roads and Kingdoms - March 26th, 2020
- MultiBrief: Surviving coronavirus: Bravery, health, and strength - MultiBriefs Exclusive - March 26th, 2020
- Coronavirus and the Rise and Fall of Humanism - CounterPunch - March 26th, 2020
- The Fight against Socialism Isnt Over - National Review - March 16th, 2020
- Harry Hains, actor in American Horror Story and The OA, dies at 27 - SYFY WIRE - January 11th, 2020
- WISeKey to Hold its 13th Annual Cybersecurity IoT Blockchain Roundtable in Davos on January 22, 2020 - GlobeNewswire - December 25th, 2019
- Misinformation, hacking, and imploding startups: 18 books to read in 2020 that puncture Silicon Valley utopianism - Business Insider - December 25th, 2019
- Best books of 2019 - Patheos - December 21st, 2019
- The 50 best TV shows of 2019: No 4 Years and Years - The Guardian - December 21st, 2019
- The Big Read Poppy: Human After All, the NME interview - NME.com - November 13th, 2019
- Jonathan Kay: What to make of racism, sexism and homophobia from the same people lecturing us about bigotry - National Post - November 13th, 2019
- How Australian viewers are reacting to 'Years and Years' - SBS - November 13th, 2019
- Are LED lights and other techno-implants slowly turning us into the Borg? - SYFY WIRE - October 16th, 2019
- The finale issue of House of X/Powers of X: We dig into every detail - Polygon - October 16th, 2019
- Yudkowsky - The AI-Box Experiment - June 3rd, 2019
- Corporate Growth Summit and International M&A Awards - June 3rd, 2019
- We Asked an AI to Finish Real Elon Musk Tweets - May 28th, 2019
- Watch a Super-Strong Robot Dog Pull a Three-Ton Airplane - May 28th, 2019
- United Nations: Siri and Alexa Are Encouraging Misogyny - May 28th, 2019
- New Law Could End Robocalling Once and For All - May 28th, 2019
- Scientists Set New Temperature Record for Superconductivity - May 28th, 2019
- Can You Tell Which of These Models Is CGI? - May 28th, 2019
- Watch a Tesla in an Underground Tunnel Race One on the Street - May 28th, 2019
- SpaceX Just Unleashed 60 Starlink Satellites Into Orbit - May 28th, 2019
- Asteroid Flying by Earth Is so Big It Has Its Own Moon - May 28th, 2019
- Elevate Your Leadership and Grow Your Business at Your Clouds Can 2019 - May 28th, 2019
- NASA’s Moon Mission Leader Just Quit After Only Six Weeks - May 28th, 2019
- NASA Just Hired the First Contractor to Build Lunar Space Station - May 28th, 2019
- Elon Musk Ridicules Jeff Bezos’ Plan For Space Colonies - May 28th, 2019
- See China’s Newly Unveiled Maglev Train - May 28th, 2019
- Here’s How NASA Prepares Its Spacecraft for Mars - May 28th, 2019
- This Robot Scans Preschoolers’ Faces Daily for Signs of Sickness - May 28th, 2019
- New Research: The Oceans Are Slowly Leaking Into the Earth - May 28th, 2019
- Studying the Sun’s Atmosphere Could Make Fusion Power a Reality - May 28th, 2019
- Anonymous Group of 3D-Printed Gun Makers Is Spreading Online - May 28th, 2019
- Ripple Price Forecast: XRP vs SWIFT, SEC Updates, and More - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Looking Past the Bithumb Crypto Hack - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: This Week on Bitfinex, Tether, Coinbase, & More - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETFs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Contradictions in Crypto - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: What You Need to Know This Week - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: XRP Validators, Malta, and Practical Tokens - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: New Exchanges Could Boost Crypto Liquidity - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETF Rejection, AMD Microchip Sales, and Hedge Funds - May 25th, 2019
- Bitcoin Rise: Is the Recent Bitcoin Price Surge a Sign of Things to Come or Another Misdirection? - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Vitalik Buterin Doesn’t Care About Bitcoin ETFs - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: This Week on Bitfinex, Tether, Coinbase, & More - April 29th, 2019
- Ripple Price Forecast: XRP vs SWIFT, SEC Updates, and More - April 29th, 2019