It has yet to be seen which Ole Miss quarterback Lane Kiffin will tap to start for the Rebels in 2020, but the first-year head coach inherits a stacked depth chart of three uniquely talented athletes who are chomping at the bit.
Grant Tisdale and Matt Corral both were on the sidelines for most of 2019 after John Rhys Plumlee took the starting job and ran away with it. Tisdale hit the transfer portal mid-year but returned when Kiffin was announced and whispers surrounded Corral, hinting that he may not have been far behind. Both guys supported their teammates and remained dignified, but now that the season approaches its go time.
On Sunday night, both No. 14 and No. 2 tweeted out vague, inexplicit thoughts. Corral posted at 5:58 p.m. and Tisdales came eight minutes later. Notice neither has a profile picture.
Are the tweets related? What do they mean? Were on the case.
Corrals tweet is 27 characters. The number 27 is oriented to spirituality and combines creative capacity and a strong imagination. This intersection creates an interest in the unknown. As a composite number, the number 27s root is 9. 9 refers to love, faith, spiritual enlightenment, and awakening. When you factor in these two ideas, it would seem that Corral is bringing positive vibrations to something of uncertainty.
This could include his status at quarterback or reach to a broader theme of the times in which we live. Corral has knowledge of something brewing throughout the NCAA and it is soon that he will retire from football to become an ESPN insider. SPORTS ARE BACK BABY!!
Or, maybe he has opened his third eye, allowing him to know more than the normal person. When one opens the third eye, it gives the ability to communicate telepathically and gives clairvoyance. It is only logical to assume that Corral can now read minds and will know the defenses intentions before the play begins. He will never throw an incompletion again.
Hopefully he is not actually hanging out with the Nkemdiche brothers and his tweet comes from a more logical place.
Proceeding with the notion that Corral has not lost his mind, he can only be talking about one thing NASAs 2020 Mars Exploration mission. The Perseverance Rover is planned to launch for the fourth planet from the sun on July 17th and will touch down on the Jezero crater in February. While there, the Rover will investigate the surface the habitability of the planet and search for signs of previous life. This would include the presence of water, or a like substance. Corral must believe water on Mars is a realistic idea, and it will be known.
Should he not be discussing Mars, it is simply a mind game. The SoCal kid tweeted this to trick us all. Soon we will find out that the thing to be known is actually that there is nothing to be known and its just a big prank. You cannot out-smart me, Corral!
Eight minutes later came an equally as unclear post and it would appear that the Ole Miss quarterback room is full of geniuses. Tisdale is referring to the economy and its ability for resurgence while it is headed for recession during a pandemic.
Well, Mr. Brown, you havent met Grant. He is not playing the nice guy role and Wall Street will return to a bull market shortly. Dont doubt him.
Perhaps he is referring to a budding career as a Tik Tok influencer. In one of the most popular viral challenges on the internet, a Drake lyric plays I just flipped a switch as two people are seen dancing in the mirror. When the switch flips, they have swapped clothes.
Tisdale is retiring from football, joining an influencer house and becoming a Tik Tok star. You heard it here first. Please credit.
If he is not talking business and economics or the latest internet craze, he is quite literally talking about a switch. As in a light switch. He is turning on off the lights and thought the world should know that he is turning on or off the lights. Yep, thats it.
Corral was letting us know that it would be known very soon that Tisdale turned his lights either on or off. Nailed it.
- Legendary occultist Aleister Crowley's son from Cornwall who tried to take over the government - Cornwall Live - June 21st, 2020
- International Yoga Day 2020: Yoga and its connection with Vedas; know what scriptures say about it - Catch News - June 21st, 2020
- Top 50 leadership books and quotes according to Kindle and Goodreads data - Digital Information World - June 21st, 2020
- Summer Solstice: the longest day and shortest night of the year - RTE.ie - June 21st, 2020
- Who is known as the father of yoga? Know history and other details - Republic World - Republic World - June 21st, 2020
- The statue-topplers are obsessed with white men and white history - Spectator.co.uk - June 21st, 2020
- Instrument of the Machine No More - James Moore - June 21st, 2020
- 10 books Amazon editors say you'll want to read in June - Business Insider - Business Insider - June 9th, 2020
- Siddhivinayak Temple Mumbai yet to open; check out aarti timings, other details and where to watch it live - Times Now - June 9th, 2020
- Rugby World Cup injury left me in a wheelchair but I wouldnt discourage anyone from playing the game - iNews - June 9th, 2020
- Ramy: the smartest, darkest TV comedy that you're not watching - The Guardian - June 9th, 2020
- THE KILLINGS IN CROSS RIVER - THISDAY Newspapers - June 9th, 2020
- How War lead to the advent of Market Economy - Modern Diplomacy - June 9th, 2020
- The Talk of the Three-in-One - Patheos - June 9th, 2020
- Faith in the Vortex - SpokaneFVS - spokanefavs.com - May 15th, 2020
- Alton Masons Debut Short Film Is an Ode to the Creative Spirit of Lagos - Vogue - May 15th, 2020
- The history of yoga in a readable book - The Hindu - May 15th, 2020
- We will gather in the glow - Aspen Daily News - May 15th, 2020
- PART 3 My Search for the One True God - Block Island Times - May 15th, 2020
- Future feel uncertain? See what's in the cards with a virtual psychic reading - 7x7 - May 15th, 2020
- Soul on Fire: Louise Hay's message still resonates in today's world - Coast News - May 15th, 2020
- Netflix: The Untamed Is The Perfect Quarantine Binge - GameSpot - May 15th, 2020
- General Hospital Spoilers Updates: Tension Grows Between Sam And Brando - Will They Hit The Sheets? - Celebrating The Soaps - May 15th, 2020
- As we struggle through the pandemic, persevere, keep praying, hold Lord's hand - Catholic Herald - May 15th, 2020
- Feeling anxious? Its good to talk or even shout and scream - The Irish Times - May 15th, 2020
- In Uzbekistan, Coming to Terms With the Countrys Dazzling History - The New York Times - May 15th, 2020
- Revelling in isolation lessons from Mars and India - The Hindu - May 15th, 2020
- My End is My Beginning: A wild sci-fi ride at the end of the world - Middle East Eye - May 15th, 2020
- The Number 88 Is Spiritual - Only Deep Thinkers Like Akufo-Addo Will Decide To Build 88 Hospitals - Says Actor Prince David Osei - Peace FM Online - May 3rd, 2020
- Conscious Moon Podcast is spreading spiritual enlightenment through topics like alternative healing, 5D consciousness and more - Press Release -... - May 3rd, 2020
- The poetics of universal imagination - The Sunday Guardian - May 3rd, 2020
- The Buddha's impeccable wisdom - Sunday Observer - May 3rd, 2020
- Gautam Buddha: The epitome of humanity and knowledge sharing - Khabarhub - May 3rd, 2020
- Akufo-Addo is a deep thinker hence his move to improve the health systems in Ghana David Osei - GhanaWeb - May 3rd, 2020
- SAS: Who Dares Wins Ollie Ollerton reveals horrific childhood circus chimp attack left him addicted to booze - The Sun - May 3rd, 2020
- The Adventurous Lectionary The Fifth Sunday of Easter May 10,2020 - Patheos - May 3rd, 2020
- Karen Armstrong: The Lost Art of Reading Scripture - Tricycle - Tricycle - May 3rd, 2020
- Obituary: The Rt Revd Simon Barrington-Ward 01 May 2020 - Church Times - May 3rd, 2020
- Zoon Travels to the Past, Present, and Future on Light Prism - American Songwriter - May 3rd, 2020
- Review: 'Beyond the Visible: Hilma af Klint,' obscurity to art world star - Los Angeles Times - April 23rd, 2020
- 'Conspirituality' the overlap between the New Age and conspiracy beliefs - Elemental - April 23rd, 2020
- The purpose of life on earthOpinion - Guardian - April 23rd, 2020
- Duncan Trussell Discusses His Personal Journey to The Midnight Gospel - Bleeding Cool News - April 23rd, 2020
- As coronavirus cases fall, South Koreans warned not to lift their guard - The Times - April 23rd, 2020
- Having difficulty meditating? Here are meditation tips to manage restlessness - Republic World - Republic World - April 23rd, 2020
- Happy Ramadan 2020: Wishes, quotes, SMS, messages, Shayari, Facebook and WhatsApp status to share with family and friends - Jagran English - April 23rd, 2020
- A History of Disease, Faith, and Recovery in Rome - Hyperallergic - April 23rd, 2020
- If the Climate Was a Bank, They Would Have Already Rescued It: 50th Anniversary of #EarthDay - Patheos - April 23rd, 2020
- Protesters rally in Harrisburg to demand Wolf reopen economy - Wilkes Barre Times-Leader - April 23rd, 2020
- Greatest rock song of the 20th century - CapeGazette.com - April 21st, 2020
- 'It is part of my spiritual life': the people who take running to the extreme - The Guardian - April 21st, 2020
- Was the Revolution About Reason? - American Greatness - April 21st, 2020
- When the medium is the messenger the art of communicating with spirits - Apollo Magazine - April 21st, 2020
- Art in times of coronavirus 100 inspiring quotes on World Art Day 2020 - YourStory - April 21st, 2020
- Coronavirus outbreak brings into focus elements of blind faith, bigotry in society and the need to... - Firstpost - April 21st, 2020
- MusicWatch Monthly: Send the fool further - Oregon ArtsWatch - April 2nd, 2020
- ALL WE HAVE IS NOW. THE POWER OF NOW BY ECKHART TOLLE. - Thrive Global - April 2nd, 2020
- 5 Buddhist teachings that can help you deal with coronavirus anxiety - Midland Daily News - April 2nd, 2020
- Inside the May 2020 issue of Lion's Roar magazine - Lion's Roar - April 2nd, 2020
- Sampa the Great makes uplifting spiritual soul on The Return - Chicago Reader - April 2nd, 2020
- Commentary: Will there be Easter? - The San Diego Union-Tribune - April 2nd, 2020
- The Emerging Right-Wing Vision of Constitutional Authoritarianism - The New Republic - April 2nd, 2020
- How the Ice Cube Lost Its Mystery - News Parliament - April 2nd, 2020
- Positive thinking modeOpinion - Guardian - April 2nd, 2020
- Is the God of Love also the God of Suffering? - Patheos - April 2nd, 2020
- Born To Rule: Sovereignty in International Law - Modern Diplomacy - April 2nd, 2020
- What Are Guardian Angels and How Can I Connect With Mine? - Beliefnet - April 2nd, 2020
- Why has God forsaken humanity in the time of the Coronavirus Pandemic? - Asian Tribune - April 2nd, 2020
- The Tarot Card Collection by Sofia Zakia for Inner Enlightenment - JCK - March 31st, 2020
- Apocalypse Now and Not Yet: N. T. Wright's Recovery of the Apocalyptic Imagination - Patheos - March 31st, 2020
- Illness as imagination - Times of India - March 31st, 2020
- Color Therapy: Yellow - vmagazine.com - March 31st, 2020
- Model Angela Martini: Here Is How To Survive And Thrive As A Highly Sensitive Person - Thrive Global - March 31st, 2020
- Chant these Shanti Mantras for universal peace and wellness - Times Now - March 31st, 2020
- Feast of the Passover - THISDAY Newspapers - March 31st, 2020
- A big bookmark in our lives: York County Libraries are here for you with eBooks - York Daily Record - March 31st, 2020
- Frank Oceans Monks & the Fantasy of Worship - DJBooth - March 31st, 2020
- Opinion: Coronavirus is the greatest challenge we've faced in generations. Altruism is how to overcome it - The Globe and Mail - March 31st, 2020
- Spiritual Enlightenment: What It Is and How to Experience It - March 16th, 2020
- 5 Things You Should Know About Spiritual Enlightenment ... - March 16th, 2020