There are no Masters living in the world, for Mastery is attained beyond the world. There are advanced students. There are students of great accomplishment. But there are no Masters living in the world. Perfection is not found here, only contribution. Whoever remains in the world remains to learn the lessons of the world. The lessons of the world must be learned not only in your individual life, but in a life of contribution as well. Steps to Knowledge
If mastery cannot be found within the world, then who are these top living masters? They are advanced students skilled practitioners. They have surrendered to the source of Grace within themselves and become empty vessels from which Heaven can express itself.
They are not Gods, Avatars or perfect individuals. Understanding what enlightenment is allows us to see them for what they truly are:intermediaries between the state of physical separation and our inherent spiritual reality. Such people have great gifts to give. Nonetheless, they remain human beings.
This list of top living masters will be controversial. How can one possibly judge and evaluate someones spiritual contributions? We certainly do not have the vantage point to pass such judgements. Besides, even the smallest gift or the simplest gesture can be a great spiritual teaching if it comes from Spirit. Nevertheless, wewish to highlight these gracious individuals whohave inspired us to reach deeper within.
Important Notice:Before giving your time, money and/or energy to a spiritual guru or teacher, be absolutely sure to review them using a guru rating service. You are a unique expression of God and are important. Protect yourself from spiritual fraudsters.
Marshall Vian Summers is the most important man alive today. This is a bold statement but given the magnitude of the times we live in, bold statements are entirely appropriate.
He is far more than an enlightened guru or spiritual master here to remind us of our spiritual origins. He is the Messenger. God has spoken again. In humanitys great time of need, God has spoken again.It is nothing less than a new Revelation for humanity. As with Buddha, Jesus and the Muhammed, it continues the great series of transmissions from the Creator.
The most important part of this New Message is the Steps to Knowledge spiritual practice. It is a pathway for anyone who wants to reconnect with the inner source of truth within themselves. This is enlightenment. Preparation is needed to experience true purpose and meaning in life. Steps to Knowledge is a gift to all spiritual seekers especially those that have not been able to fully give themselves to humanitys existing spiritual traditions. To humanitys great benefit, millions will practice it one day.
Sadhguruis a prime example of what can be accomplished in the world if one walks with Spirit. Enlightenmentis about contribution.Everyone has a calling everyone has a certain design that can be used to uplift the human race. A being working in tandem with Spirit a veritable bridge between Heaven and Earth gives with power and potency. Sadhgurus life is a good demonstration of this.
Enlightened at a young age, he gave up his burgeoning public works construction business for the spiritual life. His bold industriousness could have made him a very wealthy man. Its this incredible daring and energy that makes him such a potent force for giving in the world. Aligned with the greater spiritual forces within, his creativity and talent for getting things done are used to good effect.
A great example is Sadhgurus Project Greenhands. This organizations aim is to increase his native state of Tamil Nadus forest cover to 33%. What does this have to do with enlightenment and spiritual advancement? Everything! Its all about giving the gifts you came here to give. What do you feel drawn to? Where can your talents be used?
Eckhart Tolle is without a doubt the most popular spiritual teacher of the modern age. His books are everywhere. He has brought spiritual practices like living in the moment and inner listening to a wide swath of people who normally would not give spiritual topics a second glance. Thank you Oprah! For this alone he deserves a mention on this list.
Spiritual advancement, enlightenmentand the fulfilment ofour spiritual purpose is a potential that rests within us all. It is not a privilege reserved for the monastic or small groups of adept practitioners. Many more people need to step up and give the gifts they came here to give. The future of humanity depends on it. Eckhart Tolle has done a fantastic job of bringing spirituality to the masses. This can be a useful bridge to more serious and complete spiritual practices.
Adyashantican articulatespiritual truths better than almost anyone. One cant help but feel a sense of peace around this mans gentle presence. This is a strength but can also be a weakness. The last thing the world needs is more spiritual seekers lulled into a sense of blissful complacency. That being said, his insights are a true contribution to humanitys spiritual heritage.
Zen was his initial spiritual practice but he had to leave it to achieve true spiritual union. This irony should not be lost on the practitioner. At some point, even the most useful ideas lose their usefulness and must be droppedat the gate. Spirit can never be defined or limited by our ideas, even ones found within the richness of the Zen tradition.
Originally posted here:
- How Kelly Preston anchored John Travolta through tragedy, controversy and bad movies - The Mercury News - July 13th, 2020
- The Word 'Human' In The 21st Century: A Critical Revaluation - Analysis - Eurasia Review - July 13th, 2020
- Assisted Living at the Meadowlands Resumes Social Engagement Programs in a Safe Manner During the COVID-19 Outbreak - Suburban Journals - July 13th, 2020
- Podcast Corner: Guru tells of sweat-lodge tragedy and James Arthur Ray - Irish Examiner - July 13th, 2020
- A Brighter Tomorrow > News > USC Dornsife - USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences - July 13th, 2020
- Ashraf Karayath Re-invents the Meaning of Life with his Debut Fiction Novel 'Janaka and Ashtavakra- A Journey Beyond' - India Education Diary - July 13th, 2020
- GCL Dorsey's newly released "Why" is a brilliant method in understanding our biggest questions to life, faith, and the Almighty - Benzinga - July 13th, 2020
- Jim Carrey Would Like to Be Erased Forever - Men's Health - July 13th, 2020
- Why intellectuals are scared of cancel culture - The Verge - July 13th, 2020
- 12 Third-Eye Tattoos That Just Might Inspire You on Your Body-Art Journey - POPSUGAR Beauty Austrailia - July 13th, 2020
- Point Break Is the Silliest Classic Ever Made - The Ringer - July 13th, 2020
- Free Tarot Reading, July 10, 2020 - YourTango - July 13th, 2020
- Scots author Richard Holloway reveals a story of mercy, with or without faith - The Times - July 13th, 2020
- Dalai Lama: We Should Act As One to Protect Our World - Exchange 99 - July 13th, 2020
- Russia's Vote On The Constitutional Amendments A Putin Triumph, An Electoral Fraud, Or A Step Towards A More Balanced Political System? - Middle East... - July 13th, 2020
- My Daughter Died at the Hands of Oprah's New Age Guru - The Daily Beast - July 12th, 2020
- Jim Carrey Would Like to Be Erased Forever - Men's Health - July 12th, 2020
- Why intellectuals are scared of cancel culture - The Verge - July 12th, 2020
- Point Break Is the Silliest Classic Ever Made - The Ringer - July 12th, 2020
- Chakra Affirmations: Feeling Gratitude to the Core of Your Being - Patheos - July 12th, 2020
- 12 Third-Eye Tattoos That Just Might Inspire You on Your Body-Art Journey - POPSUGAR Beauty Austrailia - July 12th, 2020
- Dara Shikoh: The Prince who would never be King - The Sunday Guardian - July 12th, 2020
- Aru and Its Enchanting Cosmic Energy - MENAFN.COM - July 12th, 2020
- Dalai Lama: We Should Act As One to Protect Our World - Exchange 99 - July 12th, 2020
- Trump, Kanye, and the Pernicious Politics of Celebrity - National Review - July 12th, 2020
- Enrich Your Religious Grounds Through Holy Texts And Discussions On Mademanministries - York Pedia - July 12th, 2020
- Free Tarot Reading, July 10, 2020 - YourTango - July 12th, 2020
- Where chefs release their inner Gwyneth Paltrow and peri-peri is from Macau - Daily Maverick - July 12th, 2020
- Assisted Living at the Meadowlands Resumes Social Engagement Programs in a Safe Manner During the COVID-19 Outbreak - Suburban Journals - July 12th, 2020
- On July 4, Vauhxx Booker went to the lake with friends. Five white men held him down and yelled get a noose". - Mamamia - July 12th, 2020
- Why are so many doubters unable to leave faith? Watch and read. - Patheos - July 12th, 2020
- On Guru Purnima, Shilpa Shetty, Sanjay Dutt and other Bollywood stars pay tribute to their teachers - Free Press Journal - July 12th, 2020
- A Brighter Tomorrow > News > USC Dornsife - USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences - July 10th, 2020
- Gautam Buddha gave his first sermon on Guru Purnima: A look at some of his teachings and quotes - Times Now - July 10th, 2020
- Religion and mysticism in juxtaposition, by Kola Oyefeso - - The Eagle Online - July 10th, 2020
- The Medicine - Film Threat - July 10th, 2020
- Han and Hindu Nationalism Come Face to Face - Fair Observer - July 10th, 2020
- Legendary occultist Aleister Crowley's son from Cornwall who tried to take over the government - Cornwall Live - June 21st, 2020
- International Yoga Day 2020: Yoga and its connection with Vedas; know what scriptures say about it - Catch News - June 21st, 2020
- Top 50 leadership books and quotes according to Kindle and Goodreads data - Digital Information World - June 21st, 2020
- Summer Solstice: the longest day and shortest night of the year - RTE.ie - June 21st, 2020
- Who is known as the father of yoga? Know history and other details - Republic World - Republic World - June 21st, 2020
- The statue-topplers are obsessed with white men and white history - Spectator.co.uk - June 21st, 2020
- Instrument of the Machine No More - James Moore - June 21st, 2020
- 10 books Amazon editors say you'll want to read in June - Business Insider - Business Insider - June 9th, 2020
- Siddhivinayak Temple Mumbai yet to open; check out aarti timings, other details and where to watch it live - Times Now - June 9th, 2020
- Rugby World Cup injury left me in a wheelchair but I wouldnt discourage anyone from playing the game - iNews - June 9th, 2020
- Ramy: the smartest, darkest TV comedy that you're not watching - The Guardian - June 9th, 2020
- THE KILLINGS IN CROSS RIVER - THISDAY Newspapers - June 9th, 2020
- How War lead to the advent of Market Economy - Modern Diplomacy - June 9th, 2020
- The Talk of the Three-in-One - Patheos - June 9th, 2020
- Faith in the Vortex - SpokaneFVS - spokanefavs.com - May 15th, 2020
- Alton Masons Debut Short Film Is an Ode to the Creative Spirit of Lagos - Vogue - May 15th, 2020
- The history of yoga in a readable book - The Hindu - May 15th, 2020
- We deciphered Matt Corral and Grant Tisdales closely-timed tweets from over the weekend - Red Cup Rebellion - May 15th, 2020
- We will gather in the glow - Aspen Daily News - May 15th, 2020
- PART 3 My Search for the One True God - Block Island Times - May 15th, 2020
- Future feel uncertain? See what's in the cards with a virtual psychic reading - 7x7 - May 15th, 2020
- Soul on Fire: Louise Hay's message still resonates in today's world - Coast News - May 15th, 2020
- Netflix: The Untamed Is The Perfect Quarantine Binge - GameSpot - May 15th, 2020
- General Hospital Spoilers Updates: Tension Grows Between Sam And Brando - Will They Hit The Sheets? - Celebrating The Soaps - May 15th, 2020
- As we struggle through the pandemic, persevere, keep praying, hold Lord's hand - Catholic Herald - May 15th, 2020
- Feeling anxious? Its good to talk or even shout and scream - The Irish Times - May 15th, 2020
- In Uzbekistan, Coming to Terms With the Countrys Dazzling History - The New York Times - May 15th, 2020
- Revelling in isolation lessons from Mars and India - The Hindu - May 15th, 2020
- My End is My Beginning: A wild sci-fi ride at the end of the world - Middle East Eye - May 15th, 2020
- The Number 88 Is Spiritual - Only Deep Thinkers Like Akufo-Addo Will Decide To Build 88 Hospitals - Says Actor Prince David Osei - Peace FM Online - May 3rd, 2020
- Conscious Moon Podcast is spreading spiritual enlightenment through topics like alternative healing, 5D consciousness and more - Press Release -... - May 3rd, 2020
- The poetics of universal imagination - The Sunday Guardian - May 3rd, 2020
- The Buddha's impeccable wisdom - Sunday Observer - May 3rd, 2020
- Gautam Buddha: The epitome of humanity and knowledge sharing - Khabarhub - May 3rd, 2020
- Akufo-Addo is a deep thinker hence his move to improve the health systems in Ghana David Osei - GhanaWeb - May 3rd, 2020
- SAS: Who Dares Wins Ollie Ollerton reveals horrific childhood circus chimp attack left him addicted to booze - The Sun - May 3rd, 2020
- The Adventurous Lectionary The Fifth Sunday of Easter May 10,2020 - Patheos - May 3rd, 2020
- Karen Armstrong: The Lost Art of Reading Scripture - Tricycle - Tricycle - May 3rd, 2020
- Obituary: The Rt Revd Simon Barrington-Ward 01 May 2020 - Church Times - May 3rd, 2020
- Zoon Travels to the Past, Present, and Future on Light Prism - American Songwriter - May 3rd, 2020
- Review: 'Beyond the Visible: Hilma af Klint,' obscurity to art world star - Los Angeles Times - April 23rd, 2020
- 'Conspirituality' the overlap between the New Age and conspiracy beliefs - Elemental - April 23rd, 2020
- The purpose of life on earthOpinion - Guardian - April 23rd, 2020