Chuck Barney, East Bay Times Published 9:54 p.m. ET Nov. 29, 2019 | Updated 9:59 p.m. ET Nov. 29, 2019
In the milestone 250th episode of NCIS: Los Angeles, a former black ops agent (Carl Beukes) originally recruited and trained by Hetty Lange returns to seek revenge on Hetty for the life she introduced him to. (9:30 p.m., CBS).
Laugh and call him names all you want, but theres no denying that Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer continues to be a major prime-time attraction. The beloved 1964 animated special gets another holly-jolly airing tonight. (8 p.m., CBS).
Garth Brooks: The Road Im On is a two-night Biography special that promises an intimate look into the life and career of the best-selling solo artist of all time. Included: interviews with Trisha Yearwood, Keith Urban, George Strait, James Taylor and many more. (9 p.m., A&E).
Alex Borstein, left, and Rachel Brosnahan in The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Amazon Prime is releasing the shows third season Friday.(Photo: Amazon)
Brad Paisley Thinks Hes Special is the title of, well, his new special. The country music star showcases his hits and his humor during a performance at the War Memorial Auditorium in Nashville. (8 p.m., ABC).
Residents of Whoville, beware: The green ol grouch with a heart thats two sizes too small returns in the latest airing of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. (8 p.m., NBC).
Country music star Trisha Yearwood hosts and performs on the 10th annual CMA Country Christmas special. Shell be joined by, among others, Kristin Chenoweth, Chris Janson, Tori Kelly, Lady Antebellum, Rascal Flatts, CeCe Winans and Brett Young. (9 p.m., ABC).
Move over, Griswolds, and meet The Moodys. Denis Leary and Elizabeth Perkins headline this holiday comedy series about a dysfunctional family that attempts to have the perfect Christmas and fails miserably. (9 p.m., Fox).
As the sixth and final season of Vikings begins, Ivar the Boneless has left Kattegat on a journey to parts unknown. Meanwhile, Bjorn Ironside has some struggles in his new role as king of Kattegat. (9 p.m., History).
A Charlie Brown Christmas returns to remind us of the true meaning of the holiday and that scrawny little tree needs our love, too. (8 p.m., ABC).
Project Runway apparently is poised to blast off into a new season. Challenge No. 1: Create an innovative look inspired by space exploration. (9:30 p.m., Bravo).
Rachel Brosnahan returns as the title character in Season 3 of acclaimed period comedy The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. As the new episodes drop, Midge is taking her stand-up comedy to the next level by embarking on her first national tour and opening for popular singer Shy Baldwin (Leroy McClain). However, she and her manager, Susie, will soon discover that life on tour can be just as humbling as it is glamorous. (Amazon Prime).
Octavia Spencer and Aaron Paul headline the new series Truth Be Told. Set in San Francisco, it follows a true-crime podcaster who is compelled to reopen a murder case that made her a national sensation. (Apple TV Plus).
In the feel-good holiday film A Christmas Love Story, Kristin Chenoweth plays a youth choir director who is struggling to write a big song for a Christmas Eve show. Sparks fly (of course) after the arrival of a golden-voiced boy and his widowed father (Scott Wolf). (8 p.m., Hallmark Channel).
Chuck Barney, East Bay Times
Originally posted here:
- NASA's New Space Exploration Gear Can Withstand Impact, Freezing Temperatures For Lunar Mission - SpaceCoastDaily.com - September 8th, 2020
- Two Coloradans win international exploration awards - The Daily Camera - September 8th, 2020
- Russia makes bid to become a space power with Luna-25 mission to the moon - The Hill - September 8th, 2020
- Alabama rocket builder Bruno: Space exploration 'will help us to alleviate poverty here on Earth' - Yellowhammer News - September 8th, 2020
- Will Elon Musks Neuralink Wipe Disability Off The Face Of The Earth? - Forbes - September 8th, 2020
- Lisa Campbell becomes the first woman to head the Canadian Space Agency - CBC.ca - September 8th, 2020
- Extraterrestrial Hunters Figure Out a Way to Expand Their Search for Signals by a Factor of 200 - Universe Today - September 8th, 2020
- Space Race victory for UK: Britain leads the way with prestigious 'Exploration Award' - Daily Express - September 8th, 2020
- Latest Trends in Deep Space Exploration and Technology Market 2020, In-depth Analysis Considering Impact of Covid -19 on Share, Size and Future... - September 8th, 2020
- $2.3M in space exploration grants awarded to 3 New Mexico universities - KRQE News 13 - September 1st, 2020
- Reflections on America, space exploration, moon walking | News - MyEasternShoreMD - September 1st, 2020
- UCF students to go behind the scenes of live NASA asteroid mission - EdScoop News - September 1st, 2020
- INSERTING and REPLACING AMERGINT Technology Holdings Completes Acquisition of Raytheon Technologies' Space-based Optics Business to Be Renamed Danbury... - September 1st, 2020
- Can the Moon be a person? - Cosmos - September 1st, 2020
- US, Israeli delegations leave UAE after discussing broader cooperation - The Arab Weekly - September 1st, 2020
- NASA event marks 100th anniversary of women's voting rights - Space.com - September 1st, 2020
- Hilary Swank Takes Us Inside the Space Scenes of Netflix's 'Away' - TV Insider - September 1st, 2020
- Want your name on the next Mars rover? - Observer Online - September 1st, 2020
- How enigneers test the radiation shielding of electronics in space vehicles - Aerospace Testing International - September 1st, 2020
- A new wave of space exploration - Palatinate - August 10th, 2020
- Hilary Swank on New Space Exploration Series Away: I Wanted to Be an Astronaut Before I Wanted to Be an Actor - Anglophenia - August 10th, 2020
- In space exploration, Switzerland punches above its weight - MENAFN.COM - August 10th, 2020
- OWC Sending Customer Content to Outer Space on the Envoy Pro - PRNewswire - August 10th, 2020
- San Antonio 'in the hunt' to land U.S. Space Command - San Antonio Express-News - August 10th, 2020
- How the first Navy SEAL ended up in space - Business Insider - Business Insider - August 10th, 2020
- NASA releases weird-looking shape of our solar system - The Indian Express - August 10th, 2020
- The fault in our stars: Constellation mapping through events in time shows devastation caused by man in space - MEAWW - August 10th, 2020
- The Weather Station At The Top Of The World - Hackaday - August 10th, 2020
- Ice Sheets Covered Southern Highlands of Early Mars | Planetary Science, Space Exploration - Sci-News.com - August 10th, 2020
- Stunning Illustrated Guide To The Universe And Space Exploration Reaches New Zealand - Scoop.co.nz - August 10th, 2020
- Mark Zuckerberg Got $5.3 Billion Richer This Week Following Instagrams Launch Of TikTok Competitor - Forbes - August 10th, 2020
- GomSpace + ESA Working Together To Implement Juventas Smallsat For Hera Mission - SatNews Publishers - August 9th, 2020
- 'Twinkle' mission will search for planets outside our solar system that could support life - The Ohio State University News - August 8th, 2020
- Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis on AI in Space Exploration Market 2020 |Trends, Growth, Opportunities, Scope & Detail Survey by 2026 | ... - August 8th, 2020
- Florida's Space Coast: The Great Space Coast Road Trip - PRNewswire - August 8th, 2020
- The Eagle Has Landed | Georgia Southern Magazine - Georgia Southern University Newsroom - August 8th, 2020
- Mars is the place (in space) to be - Cosmos - August 8th, 2020
- Western Slope Skies - The Limits of Space - KVNF Public Radio - August 8th, 2020
- The Eagle Has Landed - Georgia Southern University Newsroom - August 8th, 2020
- Casetify launches NASA-branded tech accessories on day of Perseverance rover launch - Space.com - August 8th, 2020
- The next giant leaps: The UK missions getting us to the Moon - BBC Focus Magazine - August 8th, 2020
- ITER, The Worlds Largest Nuclear Fusion Project: A Big Step Forward - Forbes - August 8th, 2020
- Exploring applications of ultraviolet disinfection technology - Health Europa - August 8th, 2020
- View from Brussels: Out of the space race? - E&T Magazine - August 7th, 2020
- I-Connect007 Editor's Choice: 5 Must-Reads for the Week - I-Connect007 - August 7th, 2020
- Deep Space Exploration and Technology Market: Competitive Dynamics & Global Out - News by aeresearch - August 7th, 2020
- Flashback Friday: Possibilities of space exploration in 1980 - KELOLAND.com - August 6th, 2020
- SpaceX Took a First Small Step to Mars. That's Great News for Space Investors. - Barron's - August 6th, 2020
- VIPER Rover to use Thales Alenia Space tech for Earth comms - SpaceWatch.Global - August 6th, 2020
- Where no man has gone before: The problematic way we portray space exploration - The Big Smoke Australia - August 6th, 2020
- NASA Awards STTR Research Grant To Geisel Software And UNLV For Robot Simulation Platform for Source Search and Mapping - PRNewswire - August 6th, 2020
- Why are ASEAN nations joining the space race? - ASEAN TODAY - August 6th, 2020
- The first interplanetary helicopter is on its way to Mars - Space.com - July 31st, 2020
- SpaceX: Crew Dragon is returning to Earth heres when to hold your breath - The Conversation UK - July 31st, 2020
- 'On our way to Mars': NASA rover to look for signs of life - The Daily Times - July 31st, 2020
- KOTG: Mass testing at McCrossan Boys Ranch, FBI phone scam and cooler weather in the forecast - KELOLAND.com - July 31st, 2020
- Global space economy grows to $423.8 billion in 2019 - Geospatial World - July 31st, 2020
- Report proposes actions to strengthen US space industry and military capabilities - SpaceNews - July 31st, 2020
- Love the US Space & Rocket Center? #SaveSpaceCamp now - Bham Now - July 31st, 2020
- Space Photonics Opportunities Abound As NASA Renews Moon And Planetary Exploration Market: Future Scenarios and Business Opportunity Analysis COVID-19... - July 31st, 2020
- Perseverance Launches to Hunt for Signs of Ancient Martian Life | Planetary Science, Space Exploration - Sci-News.com - July 31st, 2020
- The lunar rock hounds of Apollo 15: Exploring the moon in a bucking bronco buggy in 1971 - PennLive - July 31st, 2020
- Hope Leads the Way to Mars - The Planetary Society - July 31st, 2020
- Deep Space Exploration and Technology Market Insights Overview 2020-2026 | by Market Value, Volume, Size, Share and Applications - Owned - July 31st, 2020
- Heres how it feels to experience the Mars life on Earth - Livemint - July 31st, 2020
- KULR Technology Receives US Patent Covering Risk Minimization of Fires and Explosions in Lithium-Ion Battery Packs - I-Connect007 - July 30th, 2020
- White House report outlines integrated strategy for space exploration and development - SpaceNews - July 29th, 2020
- A space exploration fan, jazz artist Gregory Porter to sing for NASA launch - Reuters - July 29th, 2020
- JPL Interns Are Working From Home While 'Going the Distance' for Space Exploration - Meet JPL Interns | NASA/JPL Edu - NASA/JPL Edu News - July 29th, 2020
- Deep Space Exploration and Technology Market to Grow at a Stayed CAGR from 2019 - News.MarketSizeForecasters.com - July 29th, 2020
- #SpaceWatch Column: Exorcising the ghost of Apollo? - SpaceWatch.Global - July 29th, 2020
- With Pride in Heart: Belarus' achievements in space exploration - Belarus News (BelTA) - July 29th, 2020
- Steampunk Venus rover ideas win NASA contest to 'explore hell' with clockwork robots - Space.com - July 29th, 2020
- Deep Space Exploration and Technology Market (Covid-19 Updated) Is Projected to Grow at an Exponential Rate over 2020 to 2025 | MAXAR Technologies... - July 29th, 2020
- Nations with Narrow Goals Are Trying to Capture Outer Space - NewsClick - July 29th, 2020
- KULR Technology Group Announces Issuance of U.S. Patent Covering Risk Minimization of Fires and Explosions in Lithium-Ion Battery Packs -... - July 29th, 2020
- Three-way funding agreement to establish 'Khalifa University Space Technology and Innovation Centre' - WAM EN - July 29th, 2020
- Taking India-Gulf Cooperation Into Space The Diplomat - The Diplomat - July 29th, 2020
- Deep Space Exploration and Technology Market to Grow at a Stayed CAGR from 2019 - GroundAlerts.com - July 29th, 2020
- China's Mars mission is a glimpse into its space ambitions. But we're not in a space race yet - ABC News - July 29th, 2020