Virtual Reality in Therapy Market Scenario:
Virtual reality in therapy market is poised for tremendous growth over the forecast period of 2017-2023. The immense expansion of this market can be attributed to the growth of artificial intelligence and its arrival into the healthcare sector.
Virtual reality is basically a computer-generated virtual environment that provides real-life sensory experiences to the recipient. This technology has the capability to construct a three dimensional, visual and intriguing environment. In such a form of an alternate reality a person can control the virtual elements and also carry a number of tasks. The environment created can either be real or imitated depending on the situation and purpose
Currently, the global healthcare industry is in a phase of technological reformation. Owing to this, it can be confidently affirmed that the global market for virtual reality in therapy will grow by leaps and bounds through the next seven years. The market is expected to generate a revenue of around USD 3.9 Billion by the end of the forecast period. The estimated CAGR for this time span will be 32%.
One of the major factors that drive the growth of the Virtual Reality in Therapy Market happens to be advantages of virtual therapy in comparison to conventional therapies. When a patient undergoes this form of treatment the need for drugs or invasive surgeries is eliminated. Thus, saving a whole lot of time and money.
Many hardware vendors and medical device providers have embarked upon joint ventures with an aim to devise a new product or service. This is another aspect that positively impacts the growth of the market.
Additional growth propellers like technological advancements, government support, increased demand for improved technological solutions, higher adoption of handheld medical instruments and the need for better means of education for the medical students further foster the growth of the market.
Although, the market may face certain restraints like stringent rules & policies and price related issues. However, experts believe that as the market progresses it will cope with such minor issues.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4345
Major Key Players:
Players leading the global virtual reality in therapy market include Virtalis Ltd (UK), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), CAE Healthcare (US), Virtual Realities, LLC (UK), GE Healthcare (US), Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. (US), Vuzix (US), Samsung Group (South Korea), Brainlab (Germany), and Mimic Technologies Inc, (US), among others.
Virtual Reality in Therapy Market Regional Analysis:
The North American region leads the global virtual reality in therapy market. Attributing to the growing demand for high-end technology solutions to treat an increasing number of mental conditions like ADHD and PTSD, the VR in therapy market in this region commands the largest market share on the global platform.
Moreover, increasing R&D activities for various therapies and rising usage of VR technology in the healthcare sector drives the regional market. The virtual reality in therapy market in the US and Canada lead the regional market, heading with the high healthcare expenditure. Continuing with these growth trends, North America is expected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period, creating a considerable revenue pocket.
The virtual reality in therapy market in the European region takes the second lead, globally. Factors such as significant technological advancements and the emergence of digital medicines support the growth of the regional market. Moreover, the presence of the flourishing medical devices market and rising healthcare expenditure in the region are estimated to facilitate the growth of the market.
The Asia Pacific virtual reality in therapy market is emerging as a lucrative market, worldwide. The growth of the market attributes to the presence of a large number of technology providers and the growing use of VR technology in the increasing numbers of medical institutes in the region. Huge population in the region demonstrates large unmet needs for the treatment of ADHD and PTSD cases.
Moreover, the availability of low-cost treatment solutions due to the significant technological developments alongside, the improving economic conditions in the region is supporting the growth of the market. Besides, increasing funding support from the public and private organizations are supporting the market growth in the region, increasing R&D activities.
Virtual Reality in Therapy Market Segmentations:
The report segments the market into four key dynamics to widen the scope of understanding,
Virtual Reality in Therapy Market Competitive Analysis:
Highly competitive, the virtual reality in therapy market appears to be fragmented characterized by the presence of various small and large-scale players. Well-established players incorporate strategic initiatives such as acquisition, collaboration, expansion, and product launch to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/virtual-reality-therapy-market-4345
June 24, 2019 - The researchers at VAs Center for Neurorestoration and Neurotechnology, Rhode Island, publishes their brain-stimulation study in the American Journal of Psychiatry. The new brain-stimulation research involves testing the effectiveness of combining transcranial direct current stimulation with VR, a form of prolonged exposure therapy for Veterans with chronic PTSD cases.
The researchers used a relatively new form of transcranial magnetic stimulation called theta-burst stimulation and a magnetic coil that can induce an electrical current in brain cells on 50 chronic PTSD cases.
Using virtual reality headset researchers found that this brain stimulation type that can immediately improve communication between neurons in the brain would help ease PTSD symptoms.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
+1 646 845 9312
Read the rest here:
- Brain Stimulation Can Rewire and Heal Damaged Neural Connections, But it Isn't Clear How - Nextgov - July 8th, 2022
- OpenBCI and Varjo Partner to Bring Neurotechnology to Spatial Computing - July 8th, 2022
- What Elon Musk's tweets on his children and Mars say about inequality - Quartz - July 8th, 2022
- MindMaze Receives Recognition as one of Switzerland's Best Managed Companies - Business Wire - July 8th, 2022
- Can Neurotechnology Help Aphasia Patients? - EE Times Asia - April 28th, 2022
- Blackrock Neurotech and Phantom Neuro Partner to Enable Prosthetics and Exoskeletons that Mimic Human Movement in Real-Time - PR Newswire - April 28th, 2022
- Mind-reading technology Are we ready for it? - Freethink - April 28th, 2022
- Voice Biometrics Technology Market: Year 2021-2028 and its Detail Analysis by Focusing on Top Key Players like 3M Cogent, NEC Corporation of America,... - July 12th, 2021
- Facial Recognition System Market Will Generate Revenue, Opportunity and Huge Sales Near Future 2021-2027 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - July 12th, 2021
- Image Recognition AI Camera Market Business Strategies and Opportunities, Challenges with Top Trending Key Players || Catchoom, Honeywell... - July 12th, 2021
- JAMA Highlights Success of BrainScope's EEG-based Concussion Index As Reliable Indicator of Concussion - Herald-Mail Media - February 17th, 2021
- The benefits and risks of neural interfaces - Bangkok Post - February 17th, 2021
- Facial Recognition System Market to Witness Robust Expansion Throughout the Forecast Period 2018-2026 - The Daily Chronicle - October 3rd, 2020
- Neurotechnology Market Trends by Manufacturers, States, Type and Application, Forecast to 2020 2030 - The Daily Chronicle - September 8th, 2020
- Neurotech Bill Introduced in Both Senate and House of Representatives - Epilepsy Foundation - September 8th, 2020
- Global Neurotechnology Market Revenue to Witness Steady Growth Through 2025 - Industry Today - September 8th, 2020
- Facial Recognition Market Share, Size, Status, Manufactures, Growth and Forecast 2020-2025 - The Daily Chronicle - September 8th, 2020
- AI X-ray scanner and robotic muscles could be adopted by NHS - E&T Magazine - September 8th, 2020
- Stryker to participate in the Morgan Stanley 18th Annual Virtual Global Healthcare Conference - Yahoo Finance - September 8th, 2020
- Walk-through cancer diagnoses and robotics muscles among groundbreaking projects backed by government - GOV.UK - September 8th, 2020
- Stryker's AxSOS 3 Ankle Fusion System Offers Innovative Plates That Are Designed to Fit a Range of Patients - BioSpace - September 8th, 2020
- Arctop Launches New State-of-the-Art Brain Decoding Technology: Neuos Eureka - Business Wire - August 10th, 2020
- Global Projection 2020: Facial Recognition Market Exclusive Profitable Comprehensive Research Report with COVID-19 Impact Overview | Forecast 2029 -... - August 10th, 2020
- Neurolief Awarded Breakthrough Device Designation from FDA for Wearable Technology to Address Major Depression - Business Wire - August 10th, 2020
- Brave users of Elon Musks Neuralink brain implants could be HACKED by crooks in future, cyber-experts sugge - The Sun - August 10th, 2020
- Stryker's Neuroform Atlas Stent System granted an expanded indication - DOTmed HealthCare Business News - August 9th, 2020
- Impact of Covid-19 on 3D Reconstruction Technology Market has Huge Growth in Industry | Neurotechnology, Vi3dim, Phenom-World - Levee Report - August 8th, 2020
- Soon, your brain will be connected to a computer. Can we stop hackers breaking in? - ZDNet - August 8th, 2020
- Stryker's Neuroform Atlas Stent System granted an expanded indication, providing a new option for patients with aneurysms in the back of the brain -... - August 6th, 2020
- Demand for Facial Recognition Market to Experience a Significant Dip in 2020, Influenced by COVID-19 Pandemic 2020-2029 | Aware Inc, NEC Corporation -... - August 6th, 2020
- New #BlackInNeuro Campaign Connects Bright Minds From Around The World - Forbes - August 6th, 2020
- Indian School Of Media: 70 EMG Founder Martin Da Costa speaks about his journey and events in the post-covid age. - Animation Xpress - August 6th, 2020
- Face Recognition Market Research Report by Type, by Computing, by Vertical, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 -... - August 6th, 2020
- Stryker (SYK) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates - Yahoo! Voices - August 3rd, 2020
- Top Shorts In The Last Eight Years That Paid Off Big Time - Yahoo Finance - August 3rd, 2020
- Stryker (SYK) to Report Q2 Earnings: What's in the Cards? - Yahoo Finance - August 3rd, 2020
- Life Lived On Screen: Philosophical, Poetic, and Political Observations - lareviewofbooks - August 3rd, 2020
- Edited Transcript of SYK.N earnings conference call or presentation 30-Jul-20 8:30pm GMT - Yahoo Finance - August 3rd, 2020
- Facial Recognition Market 2020, Industry Overview by Current-Status, Advancements, Top Trends, Challenges, Investment, Strong Development and Forecast... - July 31st, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Will Be Vastly Smarter Than Humans Within Five Years, Says Tech Billionaire Elon Musk - Swarajya - July 31st, 2020
- How Neurotechnology Market Will Dominate In Coming Years? Report Covering Products, Financial Information, Developments, Swot Analysis And Strategies... - July 30th, 2020
- MOBILE BIOMETRICS MARKET TRENDS, TECHNOLOGY AND FORECAST | BY TOP COMPANIES APPLE INC.; IDEMIA; NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.; NEC CORPORATION - Market... - July 30th, 2020
- Ti'Air Riggins: Prolonging the function of brain implants - MSUToday - July 30th, 2020
- Global Face and Voice Biometrics Market 2025 Real Time Analysis & Forecast of COVID 19 Impact on Top Manufacturers: 3M Cogent (USA), NEC... - July 30th, 2020
- Facial Recognition Market 2020 Size, Share Growth, Trend, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2025 - Market Research Posts - July 30th, 2020
- Neurology Devices Market Outlook To 2026 - Business Opportunity and Technological Innovations - Market Research Posts - July 30th, 2020
- Facial Recognition Technology Market Global Production, Growth, Share, Demand and Applications Forecast to 2028 - Market Research Posts - July 29th, 2020
- Global Facial Recognition Software Market Report 2020 with Industry Positioning of Key Vendors & COVID-19 Impact Analysis : Cognitec Systems GmbH,... - July 29th, 2020
- Global Face and Voice Biometrics Market Projected to Reach USD XX.XX billion by 2025- 3M Cogent (USA), NEC Corporation of America (USA), AcSys... - July 29th, 2020
- Facial Recognition Market is Expected To Thrive At Impressive CAGR By 2025 NEC Corporation, Aware, Inc., Ayonix Corporation, Cognitec Systems GmbH,... - July 27th, 2020
- Facial Recognition Technology Market Current Trends, SWOT Analysis, Business Overview and Forecast by 2028 - Bulletin Line - July 27th, 2020
- Global Neurosurgery Market 2020 Expected to Reach Highest CAGR During COVID 19 crisis ,Share Growth, Trends, Devices, Applications, Competitive... - July 27th, 2020
- Global and Country Specific Neural Control Market Report 2020 Forecast, Opportunities and Strategies To 2027: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery Top Key... - July 26th, 2020
- NASA warns of a massive asteroid bigger than the famous London Eye approaching Earth on July 24 - Business Insider India - July 25th, 2020
- Neurotechnology Market Poised to Grow at a Healthy CAGR of XX% During the Forecast Period 2017 2025 - 3rd Watch News - July 22nd, 2020
- Fingerprint Biometrics In The VAR Market 2020 by Innovations, New Technology And Research- Fulcrum Biometrics, Neurotechnology, 360 Biometrics,... - July 22nd, 2020
- Facial Recognition Market 2025: Research By Top Manufacturers with Market Size,Market Growth, Competitive Regions with Opportunities in Industry -... - July 22nd, 2020
- Neurosurgery Market Growth, Analysis, Regions and Type by 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 22nd, 2020
- I Am Therefore I Am Wrong - Dr. Howard Rankin on Recovery Now with Kim Justus - BlogTalkRadio - July 22nd, 2020
- Facial Recognition Market 2020 Size By Product Types, End-Users, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Price Trends And Forecast To 2025 - Cole of Duty - July 21st, 2020
- What is NeuroTechnology? | NeuroTechnology and Hearing Loss - July 21st, 2020
- Facial Recognition Market Outlook, Growth, Trends, Analysis And Forecast To 2020-2025 - Jewish Life News - July 21st, 2020
- 2020 to 2026 Global Face and Voice Biometrics Market Research Analysis Report with 3M Cogent (USA), NEC Corporation of America (USA), AcSys Biometrics... - July 21st, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on Facial Recognition Market by Component (Software Tools and Services), Vertical (BFSI, Government & Defense, Retail &... - July 21st, 2020
- The FINANCIAL - Neuralink chip will stream music into your brain - The FINANCIAL - July 21st, 2020
- Facial Recognition System Market Analysis by Current Status & Target Audience and Forecast to 2027 - 3rd Watch News - July 19th, 2020
- Neurotechnology Market: Qualitative Analysis of the Leading Players and Competitive Industry Scenario, 2025 - Express Journal - July 16th, 2020
- Elon Musk to release progress update on Neuralink brain chip on August 28 - Inceptive Mind - July 13th, 2020
- Facial Recognition Technology Market Key Drivers, Business Insights, Trends And Forecast To 2028 - Jewish Life News - July 13th, 2020
- MOBILE BIOMETRICS MARKET TRENDS, TECHNOLOGY AND FORECAST | BY TOP COMPANIES APPLE INC.; IDEMIA; NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.; NEC CORPORATION - Jewish... - July 13th, 2020
- Clinicians find encouraging results from functional MR in an unresponsive patient with COVID-19 - DOTmed HealthCare Business News - July 13th, 2020
- Elon Musk says Neuralinks capability to cure mental illness is great and terrifying - Republic World - Republic World - July 11th, 2020
- Encouraging results from functional MRI in an unresponsive patient with COVID-19 - Science Codex - July 11th, 2020
- Facial Recognition System Market: Deep Analysis by Production Overview and Insights 2018 - Market Research Publicist - July 11th, 2020
- Humans 'prick' their ears up just like cats and dogs when they hear interesting sounds, scientists find - Telegraph.co.uk - July 11th, 2020
- Face Recognition Software Market Share, Growth, Statistics, By Application, Production, Revenue & Forecast To 2026 - Owned - July 11th, 2020
- Trending: Neurotechnology Market 2020- Analysis And In-Depth Research On Market Size, Trends, Emerging Growth Factors And Forecast To 2026 - Cole of... - June 21st, 2020
- Growth of Facial Recognition Technology Market has been derived from the growing CAGR 2020-2028 - WorldsTrend - June 21st, 2020
- Meet 10 Companies Working On Reading Your Thoughts (And Even Those Of Your Pets) - Forbes - June 21st, 2020
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation Breakthrough Suggests Route To Therapies for Arthritis, Heart Failure - Technology Networks - June 18th, 2020