3rd ,International Conference and Exhibition on Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery March 13-14, 2019 Singapore
Conference Series LLC Ltd is a renowned organization that organizes highly notablePharmaceutical Conferencesthroughout the globe. Currently we are bringing forth3rdInternational Conference on Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery(NanoDelivery 2019) scheduled to be held duringMarch 13-14, 2019 at Singapore. The conferenceinvites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery.
Conference Series LLC Ltdorganizes 1000+ Global Events inclusive of 1000+ Conferences, 500+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientificsocietiesand publishes 700+Open access Journalswhich contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery will account for 40% of a $136 billion nanotechnology-enabled drug delivery market by 2021. We forecast the total market size in 2021 to be US$136 billion, with a 60/40 split between Nano medicine and Drug Delivery respectively, although developing new targeted delivery mechanisms may allow more value to be created for companies and entrepreneurs.
However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at a faster CAGR owing to presence of high unmet healthcare needs, research collaborations and increase in nanomedicine research funding in emerging economies such as Singapore, Japan, China, India and other economies in the region. Singapore is expected to surpass the United States in terms of nanotechnology funding in the near future, which indicates the growth offered by this region.This conference seeks to showcase work in the area of Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery Systems, and nanotechnology, Nanobiothechnology, particularly related to drug delivery.
(Click here for any queries)
Nanomedicine and drugdelivery can address one of the greatest challenges in the post-genomic era of the 21st century making the essential connections between Academics and industry professionals.
To meet these challenges, the field of Nanomedicine and drugdelivery has undergone exponential growth during the last 5 years. Technologies such asPersonalized Nanomedicine, Design of Nanodrugs,Synthesis of Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery,Regenerative MedicineandTissue Engineering, Nanomedicines and Biomedical applications,Nanomaterials for drug delivery,Regulatory Aspects Towards Approval of Nanomedicine,NanoPharmaceutical, Industry and Market processing and drug delivery promise to transform the world ofAdvanced nanomedicinesanddrug deliverymuch in the same way that integrated and transformed the world of pharmaceutical sciences.
Nanodelivery 2019 has everything you need:
Open panel discussions: Providing an open forum with experts from academia and business to discuss on current challenges innanomedicineanddrug delivery, where all attendees can interact with the panel followed by a Q&A session.
Speakerandposter presentations: Providing a platform to all academicians and industry professionals to share their research thoughts and findings through a speech or a poster presentation.
Editorial board meeting: Discussing on growth and development of open access Nanomedicine and drugdelivery International Journals and recruiting board members and reviewers who can support the journal.
Round table meetings: Providing a platform where industry professionals meet academic experts.
Over 50+ organizations and international pavilions will be exhibiting at the Nanodelivery 2018 conference and Exhibition. Exhibitors will include equipment manufacturers and suppliers, systems providers, finance and investment firms, R&D companies, project developers, trade associations, and government agencies.
In addition to the products and services you will see at the Nanodelivery Exhibition, you will have access to valuable content, including Keynote Presentations, Product Demonstrations and Educational Sessions from todays industry leaders.
The Nanodelivery 2019 has everything you need, all under one roof, saving you both time and money. It is the event you cannot afford to miss!
Who’s Coming to Nanodelivery 2019?
Nanomedicineis the medical application ofnanotechnology, nanomedicineranges from the medical applicationsofnanomaterialsandbiological devices, to nanoelectronicbiosensors, and even possible future applications of molecular nanotechnology such asbiological machines.
Nanomedicine : Future Nanomedicine:
We can say that nanomedicine is ourfuture medicine.The usage ofNanomedicine in drug deliverycan unlock the way to cure many life threatening diseases. For examplesnanomedicine in cancer treatment,Nanomedicine for blood disorders,Nanomedicine for Lung Diseases, Nanomedicine for Cardiovascular Diseases. This includesFuture aspects of Nanomedicine,nanobots,nanodrugs.
Nanomedicine research group:
This is only possible by the grace and smart work of thenanomedicine research groupfrom all over the world.Nanomedicine coursesare taught in theuniversities all over the world.They also providepostdoctoral fellowship opportunity in nanomedicine.So we can say thatfuture of nanomedicineshines brightly .
Nanomedicinecan be explained as theapplication ofnanotechnologytoachieveinnovation in healthcare.Theglobal nanomedicine marketis anticipatedto reach USD 350.8 billion by2025.This includes:Scope of Nanomedicine,Novel Drugs to NanoDrugs,Nanodrugs for Herbal medicinesand Cosmetics
Nanomedicine in Cancer:
A wide range of new tools and possibilities is already achieved incancer treatments using Nanotechnology, fromdiagnosingit earlier to improvedimagingfortargeted therapies.This includes Nanomedicine for other disease,Nanomedicine for Cardiovascular Diseases,Nanodrugs for Cancer Therapy
Nanomedicines are three-dimensional constructs of multiple components with preferred spatial arrangements for their functions.This includesNano Sized Drugs,Nanodrugs for Veterinary Therapeutics,Nanodrugs for Medical applications,Formulation and Development.
Emergence of Nanomedicines:
Extensive multidisciplinary investigation in the field ofnanomedicine nanotechnology biology and medicinehas caused the emergence of Nanomedicine as promising carriers fordeliveryof diversetherapeutic moleculesto the targeted sites. This includesNanodrugs for Cancer Therapy,Nanodrugs for Veterinary Therapeutics,Nanodrugs for Medical applications.
VLPsare a viruses devoid ofgenetic materialand thus they cannotreplicate.This includesNanoMedicine in HIV,Drug targeting,Nanomedicine for Cancer.
A nanocarriers are used as atransport modulefor adrug. Commonly usednanocarriersincludemicelles,polymers,carbon-based materials,liposomesandmany more.This includesnanoparticles,nanobots,nanodrugs.
It was the extensive multidisciplinary investigation in the field ofnanomedicine nanotechnologybiology and medicinethat gave rise to thefuture medicinei.e.Nanomedicine. We know that nanotechnology is a recent development inscientific research,though the development of its central concepts happened over a longer period of time.This includesNanomedicine for other disease,Nanodrugs for Herbal medicines and Cosmetics
Biomedical nanotechnologyincludes a diverse collection of disciplines.This includesCarbon Nanotubes,BiosensorsandNanobioelectronics,Nanobiomechanics and Nanomedicine.
Drug delivery systems:
Drug deliveryis theformulations,technologies, and systems for transporting apharmaceutical compoundinside the body safely to achieve itsdesired therapeutic effect.This includesLiposomes,Versatile Polymers In Drug Deivery,Drug Development
Toxicityis the measure to which a particular mixture of substances can damage an organism.This includeGold Nanoparticles,Silver Nanoparticles,Magnetic Nanoparticles.
Axenobioticis a chemical substances which is not produced naturally or expected to be found within an organism.This includesNano Micro Particles,BiosensorsandNanobioelectronics,Bio inspired materials and drug delivery
We can detect diseases at much earlier stages usingNano pharmaceuticals.Usingnanoparticles we can also design thediagnostic applicationsconventionally.This includesNanoliposome,Drug Targeting,Challenges and advances in NanoPharmaceuticals
Bioimagingare methods that non-invasively visualizebiological processesin real time.This includesImage-guided drug delivery,Imaging,Optical sensors
Molecular imaging probeis an agent used tovisualize, characterize and quantify biological processes in living systems .This includesOptical sensors,Smart Polymer Nanoparticles,NanomaterialsforImaging
The particular pharmaceutical product to fit the unique need of a patient can be made byPharmaceutical compounding.This includesChallenges and advances in Nano Pharmaceuticals,Nano Pharmaceuticalsfrom thebench to Scale up
Pulmonary deliveryofdrughas become an attractive target and of tremendous scientific andbiomedical interestin thehealth care research.This includes Transmucosal Drug Delivery Systems, Sonophoresis Drug Delivery System, Hydrogel in Drug Delivery
Diseases of theblood Vessels can be related toVascular diseases.This includesovarian, breast cancer,kidney disease,fungal infections.
The use of a tissue, engineering and materials methods, and suitablebiochemicalandphysicochemical factorsto improve or replacebiological tissues.This includesNeuro Regenerations,Organ fabrication,Cell-based therapies
Regenerative medicineis a broad field that includes tissue engineering but also incorporates onself-healing
Regenerative medicine- self healing:
Body uses its own systems, sometimes with help foreignbiological materialtorecreate cellsandrebuild tissuesand organs.This includeBiologic scaffolds,Bone Marrow Tissue Engineering,Mechanical properties of engineered tissues
Quantitative imagingprovides clinicians with a more accurate picture of a disease state.This includesImage-guided drug delivery,Imaging,Optical sensors.
The internal organs and connective structures ofvertebrates, andcambium,xylem, andphloemin plants are made up of different types of tissue.This includesNeuro Regenerations,Bioreactor design,Bone Marrow Tissue Engineering.
Rational drug design:
Drug design, is simply the inventive process of findingnew medicationsbased on the knowledge of abiological targetThis includesNanodrugs for Cancer Therapy,Nanodrugs for Medical applications,Nano Sized Drugs
Biological targetcan be described as thenative proteinin the body , with modified activity by a drug resulting in a specific effect. The biological target is often referred to as a drug target.This includeDrug targeting,Image-guided drug delivery,target site
Drug resistance mechanism:
InDrug resistancethe effectiveness of amedicationis reduced such as anantimicrobialor anantineoplasticin curing a disease or condition.This includeschemotherapy,tumor-targeted drug delivery
Single molecule imaging:
Single-molecule studies may be contrasted with measurements on the bulk collection of molecules. In this individual behavior ofmoleculescannot be distinguished, and only average characteristics can be measured.This includeDrug targeting,Image-guided drug delivery,Imaging
Medicine can be explained as the science and practice of thediagnosis,treatment, andprevention of disease.This include Controledradical polymerization,Nanodrugs for Herbal medicinesandCosmetics,Nanomedicine for Gastrointestinal Tract (GI) Diseases.
Computer-aided detection(CADe), are systems that help doctors in the interpretation ofmedical images.This includesImage-guided drug delivery,Optical sensors,BiosensorsandNanobioelectronics
Pharmacology is the study ofdrug action, where a drug can be broadly defined as any man-made, natural, or endogenousThis includesNanoliposome,Drug Targeting,Applied biopharmaceutics
Drug delivery industries:
Demand fordrug deliveryproducts in the US will rise 6.1 percent yearly to $251 billion in 2019. Parenteral products will grow the fastest, driven bymonoclonal antibodiesandpolymer-encapsulated medicines.Hormonesand central nervous system agents will lead gains by application.Pen injectorsand retractable prefillable syringes will pace devices.This includesBio Pharmaceutical Industry,Focus on Nanopharmaceuticals,Industrial Applications of Nano medicine.
Drug delivery market:
The drug delivery market is thelargest contributing applicationsegment, whereasbiomaterialsis the fastest growing application area in this market. Nanomedicine accounts for 77Marketed ProductsWorldwide, representing an Industry with an estimated market $130.9 Billion by 2016.This includesBio Pharmaceutical Industry,Focus on Nanopharmaceuticals,Industrial Applications of Nano medicine.
Nanomedicine Market Size:
Theglobal nanomedicine marketis anticipated to reach USD 350.8 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Development ofnovel nanotechnology-based drugsandtherapiesis driven by the need to develop therapies that have fewer side effects and that are morecost-effectivethantraditional therapies, in particular for cancer.This includespharmaceutical industry,Up Coming Market for Nanotechnology,Focus on Nanopharmaceuticals.
Biodegradable implants offer a number of financial,psychological, andclinical advantagesoverpermanent metal implants.They provide the appropriate amount of mechanical strength when necessary, and degrade at a rate similar tonew tissue formation, thereby transferring the load safely to thehealed boneand eliminating the need for an additional revision and removal operation.This includesBiologic scaffolds,Biomaterials,Bone Marrow Tissue Engineering.
Expecteddevelopments in nanoroboticsowing to therise in fundingfrom thegovernment organizationsis expected to induce potential to the market.Nanorobotics engineering projectsthat are attempting totarget the cancer cellswithout affecting the surrounding tissues is anticipated to drive progress through to 2025.This includesIndustrial Applications of Nano medicine,Nanotechnology tools in Pharmaceutical R&D,Bio Pharmaceutical Industry,Focus on Nanopharmaceuticals
Nanomedicine Market Drivers:
The major drivers of the nanomedicine market include its application in varioustherapeutic areas, increasingR&D studiesabout nanorobots in this segment, andsignificant investmentsinclinical trialsby the government as well as private sector. TheOncology segmentis the majortherapeutic areafornanomedicine application, which comprised more than 35% of the total market share in 2016.This includesAn Up and Coming Market for Nanotechnology,Nanomedicine: Prospects, Risks and Regulatory Issues,Current , Future Applications and Regulatory challenges.
Nanomedicine Market trends:
Thetherapeutic areas for nanomedicineapplication areOncology,is includesCurrent , Future Applications and Regulatory challenges,Regulatory Policies.
Read the original:
- Ripple Price Forecast: XRP vs SWIFT, SEC Updates, and More - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: This Week on Bitfinex, Tether, Coinbase, & More - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETFs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Contradictions in Crypto - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Looking Past the Bithumb Crypto Hack - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: What You Need to Know This Week - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: XRP Validators, Malta, and Practical Tokens - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: New Exchanges Could Boost Crypto Liquidity - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETF Rejection, AMD Microchip Sales, and Hedge Funds - May 25th, 2019
- Bitcoin Rise: Is the Recent Bitcoin Price Surge a Sign of Things to Come or Another Misdirection? - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Vitalik Buterin Doesn’t Care About Bitcoin ETFs - May 25th, 2019
- Journal of Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology- Open Access ... - May 22nd, 2019
- Nanobiotix a nanomedicine company - May 22nd, 2019
- Nanomedicine | Ardena - May 22nd, 2019
- Ripple Price Forecast: XRP vs SWIFT, SEC Updates, and More - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETFs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Contradictions in Crypto - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Looking Past the Bithumb Crypto Hack - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: This Week on Bitfinex, Tether, Coinbase, & More - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: What You Need to Know This Week - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: XRP Validators, Malta, and Practical Tokens - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Vitalik Buterin Doesn’t Care About Bitcoin ETFs - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: New Exchanges Could Boost Crypto Liquidity - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETF Rejection, AMD Microchip Sales, and Hedge Funds - April 29th, 2019
- Bitcoin Rise: Is the Recent Bitcoin Price Surge a Sign of Things to Come or Another Misdirection? - April 29th, 2019
- NDDTE'19 - 4th International Conference on Nanomedicine ... - April 24th, 2019
- Nanobiotix a nanomedicine company - April 24th, 2019
- Nanomedicine | Ardena - April 24th, 2019
- Expert: AI-Generated Music Is A “Total Legal Clusterf*ck” - April 21st, 2019
- The Mueller Report Confirms We’re Living in a Cyberpunk Dystopia - April 21st, 2019
- When the Large Hadron Collider Turns on, It May Trap Dark Matter - April 21st, 2019
- This Space Roomba Could Clean the ISS While Astronauts Sleep - April 21st, 2019
- John McAfee Vows to Reveal Bitcoin’s Creator - April 21st, 2019
- Astronomers Finally Found the Universe’s First Type of Molecule - April 21st, 2019
- India Blew up a Satellite. Now A “Space Fence” Is Tracking Its Debris - April 21st, 2019
- Professor: Total Surveillance Is the Only Way to Save Humanity - April 21st, 2019
- Amazing New Rocket Engine Sucks up Atmospheric Oxygen for Fuel - April 21st, 2019
- Climate Change Could Cause Fukushima-Style Meltdowns in the US - April 21st, 2019
- Denver Is Voting on Whether to Decriminalize Psychedelic Mushrooms - April 21st, 2019
- China’s Military Built an Autonomous Amphibious Landing Vehicle - April 21st, 2019
- Boston Dynamics Unveils SpotMini You’ll Actually Be Able to Buy - April 21st, 2019
- Puerto Rico Will Stop Burning Coal Next Year - April 21st, 2019
- Listen to Brutal Death Metal Made by a Neural Network - April 21st, 2019
- From Coffee to Popcorn, Celebrate 420 With These Futuristic CBD Edibles - April 21st, 2019
- Scientists Create Material With “Artificial Metabolism” - April 21st, 2019
- Scientists Find Genetic Variants That Prevent Obesity, Diabetes - April 21st, 2019
- IBM Pulls the Plug on Drug-Discovering Watson AI - April 21st, 2019
- The Government Wants to Make an Example out of Mark Zuckerberg - April 21st, 2019
- Nanomedicine | Ardena - April 20th, 2019
- Nanobiotix a nanomedicine company - April 20th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Looking Past the Bithumb Crypto Hack - April 12th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: This Week on Bitfinex, Tether, Coinbase, & More - April 12th, 2019
- Ripple Price Forecast: XRP vs SWIFT, SEC Updates, and More - April 12th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETFs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Contradictions in Crypto - April 12th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETF Rejection, AMD Microchip Sales, and Hedge Funds - April 12th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: What You Need to Know This Week - April 12th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: XRP Validators, Malta, and Practical Tokens - April 12th, 2019
- Bitcoin Rise: Is the Recent Bitcoin Price Surge a Sign of Things to Come or Another Misdirection? - April 12th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Vitalik Buterin Doesn’t Care About Bitcoin ETFs - April 12th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: New Exchanges Could Boost Crypto Liquidity - April 12th, 2019
- Astronomy - Wikipedia - April 11th, 2019
- Astronomy Picture of the Day - April 11th, 2019
- astronomy | Definition & Facts | Britannica.com - April 11th, 2019
- Astronomy | Definition of Astronomy by Merriam-Webster - April 11th, 2019
- Elon Musk: $47,000 Model Y SUV “Will Ride Like a Sports Car” - March 16th, 2019
- Special Announcement: Futurism Media and Singularity University - March 16th, 2019
- Just 19 Percent of Americans Trust Self-Driving Cars With Kids - March 16th, 2019
- Elon Musk: 2019 Will Be “the Year of the Solar Roof” - March 16th, 2019
- This Guy Spent a Whole Week In a VR Headset - March 16th, 2019
- How Can We Build Cities to Accommodate 6.5 Billion People? - March 16th, 2019
- Samsung Is Working on Phone With “Invisible” Camera Behind Screen - March 16th, 2019
- This Tech Could Secure Medical Implants Against Hackers - March 16th, 2019
- Here’s How Hackers Stole $15 Million From Mexican Banks - March 16th, 2019
- Slack Just Removed a Bunch of Hate Groups - March 16th, 2019
- Presidential Hopeful Beto O’Rourke Belonged to Infamous Hacker Group - March 16th, 2019
- NASA: Space Travel Is Causing Astronauts’ Herpes to Flare Up - March 16th, 2019
- New Robot Hand Works Like a Venus Flytrap to Grip Objects - March 16th, 2019
- States Are Approving Cannabis to Fight Opioid Addiction - March 16th, 2019
- The Pentagon Wants an Orbital Space Weapon to Blast Enemy Missiles - March 16th, 2019
- Computer Fraud Laws are Flawed, this Lawyer is Fighting Against Them - March 16th, 2019
- NASA Engineer: Humans Should Consider Settling Saturn’s Moon Titan - March 16th, 2019
- New Rocket Engine Could Whip You From London to Sydney in 4 Hours - March 16th, 2019