The 'Delights of Egypt Ultra-Deluxe Edition' from Egypt Escapes offers the same fantastic opportunity to enjoy a 5-star 'River Nile Cruise & Red Sea Stay but this time with a luxurious finishing touch, for the more discerning traveller. The best cabins on the best Nile Cruise ships will be offered here, combined with an ultra-luxurious option for your Red Sea Stay on the stunning Hurghada Riviera.
We have a wonderful combination of Nile Cruises & Red Sea Hotels available for you, get in touch & we can make your dream holiday for you.
With this deluxe version of our most popular tour you can still follow in the steps of the great Pharaohs! Cruise the legendary River Nile for 7 days on one of our 5-star ultra-deluxe Nile Ships, with full-board basis and opportunities to enjoy sites such as the Valley of the Kings, Abu Simbel & Aswan High Dam. Then spend 7-days in 5-star ultra-deluxe, ultra-all-inclusive comfort with a choice of fine properties on the stunning Red Sea Riviera among the beautiful beaches & reefs.
Return Direct Flights
7-Nt 5-Star Full-Board Ultra-Deluxe River Nile Cruise
7-Nt 5-Star Ultra-All-Inclusive Red Sea Riviera Hotel Stay
Travel winter sun dates for best prices. Please contact us for a bespoke itinerary quote.
Hold luggage optional cost dependent on airline approximately 50 per case for 20kgs.
Choose your own combo from our extra special, ultra-deluxe collection of ships here: MS Alexander The Great, MS Steigenberger Minerva, MS Jaz Jubilee, MS Tarot, MS Nile Azur, MS Blue Shadow, MS Tuya, MS Esmeralda & The Gorgonia Nile Cruise.
Other hotels on the Red Sea Riviera are available including options to stay in Soma Bay, Marsa Alam, El Gouna, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh or combine a stay in Luxor too.
Full Sightseeing Package during your Nile Cruise Includes (bookable in advance and on the spot): Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings (Tutankhamen), Hatshepsut Temple, Collossi of Memnon, KomOmbo Temple, Khnum Temple in Esna, Philae Temple in Aswan, High Dam of Aswan. English speaking tour guide (Egyptologist) at all tours. All ground transportation by modern A/C vehicles.
No holiday in Egypt is complete without a visit to Cairo, the greatest city in Africa!
From just 149pp you can also add on a trip from Hurghada to Cairo & the famous Pyramids of Giza, one of the '7 Wonders of the Ancient World!' Watch the sun rise on the way to visit the Giza Pyramids & the Great Sphinx. Learn all you need to know about the Pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum from your qualified English speaking Egyptologist. Enjoy lunch at a top class restaurant & modern day Cairo shopping opportunities before heading back to your Red Sea Hotel!
Youll depart from your hotel at approx 3am and watch the sun rise as you head by car towards the Giza Pyramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, which also includes the Great Sphinx. Your guide is a qualified Egyptologist wholl be bursting with information and ready to answer your questions. Then reflect on your incredible morning over an inclusive lunch in a top class restaurant.
The afternoon is yours to enjoy at a more leisurely pace. Lose yourself in the cool, quiet rooms of the amazing Egyptian Museum containing more than 150,000 incredible exhibits. Wander around the maze of rooms spellbound as you see everything from the golden treasures of Tutankhamun to ancient mummies, statues and more with your guide. Then soak up the real atmosphere of modern-day Egyptian life at Khan El Khalili Bazar and try out your bartering skills. Return to Hurghada at around 11pm.
We have lots of other excursion opportunities available from your Red Sea Riviera base including boat trips to Giftun & Paradise Islands, Quad Biking, Submarine Trips, Jeep Safaris & Aqua Parks!
These are sample itineraries, cruise ships & hotels which can be suited with alternatives depending on the dates you choose to travel. This will be confirmed with you upon enquiry. We have a variety of ships & hotels to choose from so if you would like to discuss alternatives then please give us a call. The options chosen may differ slightly in price.
You can book & secure this special offer holiday with a low deposit & the final balance due 4 weeks prior to travel.
See the original post here:
- Minerva Reefs - Wikipedia - March 17th, 2020
- Minerva Reefs : Map (The Full Wiki) - March 17th, 2020
- South Minerva Reef SVWHISTLER - March 17th, 2020
- Fiji, Tonga war over Minerva Reef | Stuff.co.nz - March 17th, 2020
- North Minerva Reef | YIT - January 26th, 2020
- Minerva Reefs | Wiki | Everipedia - May 14th, 2019
- Minerva Reefs Travel guide at Wikivoyage - May 14th, 2019
- Minerva Reef Directions | Island Cruising NZ - April 20th, 2019
- Chesterfield Islands - Wikipedia - April 20th, 2019
- Minerva Reefs - euvolution.com - April 16th, 2019
- A list of Caribbean Shipwrecks | Pirate Shipwrecks ... - January 31st, 2019
- Minerva Reefs | Macronations Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - April 20th, 2018
- Lau Islands - Wikipedia - March 26th, 2018
- Minerva Reefs | Prometheism Transhumanism Post Humanism - March 25th, 2018
- Minerva | MicroWiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - March 18th, 2018
- nzmargarita | South Pacific cruise by catamaran - February 24th, 2018
- Minerva Reefs - Surfer's Path - January 31st, 2018
- Can China Be Taken Seriously on its 'Word' to Negotiate Disputed Territory? - The Diplomat - August 24th, 2017
- Andaman And Nicobar Islands - Blue Seas, Virgin Islands And Colonial Past - Andhrawishesh (blog) - August 6th, 2017
- Republic of Minerva Tonga - Atlas Obscura - July 14th, 2017
- No threat from 6.6 earthquake south of Tonga | Matangi Tonga - Matangi Tonga - February 24th, 2017
- Balvenie: Magical Moments at Minerva Reef.. November 2016 - December 8th, 2016