China Precision Medicine Market to Reach $18,723. 5 Million by 2029. Key Questions Answered in this Report: What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the China precision medicine market?
New York, May 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "China Precision Medicine Market: Focus on Ecosystems, Applications, and Competitive Landscape Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2029" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05803973/?utm_source=GNW What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the China precision medicine market? How will each segment of the China precision medicine market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2029? What would be the compound growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2019-2029? What are the key applications in China precision medicine market? What are the major segments of these applications? What are the major technologies that are employed in the China precision medicine market? Which is the current dominant technology? Who are the key manufacturers and service providers in the China precision medicine market, and what are their contributions? Moreover, what is the growth potential of each major precision medicine manufacturer and service provider?
China Precision Medicine Market Forecast, 2019-2029The China Precision Medicine Industry Analysis projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 12.82% during the forecast period, 2019-2029. The China precision medicine market generated $4,919.7 million revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
The China Precision Medicine market growth is majorly driven by factors such as shifting the significance in medicine from reaction to prevention, government initiatives for the incorporation of precision medicine in China, lowering costs and advancement in sequencing technologies, and surge in underlying direct-to-consumer (DTC) genetic testing market in China. However, factors such as fragmented healthcare system in China, a lack of knowledge dissemination for advanced diagnostic capabilities, and a lack of a unified framework for big data integration hamper the overall market growth.
Expert Quote on the China Precision Medicine MarketAnnouncement of the China Precision Medicine Initiative in 2016 has radically changed healthcare regimes in the country, with renewed focus being directed toward capitalizing the present genome sequencing boom in the country. Further, with the establishment of the China Precision Medicine Cloud by WuXi NextCODE and Huawei, cloud-based genomics is set to be the cornerstone of Chinas precision medicine revolution.
Scope of the Market Intelligence on China Precision Medicine MarketThe China precision medicine market research provides a gain a holistic view of the China precision medicine market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulatory reforms, and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products and services allied with the precision medicine market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception on the new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each underlying sub-segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to China precision medicine market.
Market SegmentationThe China precision medicine market segmentation (on the basis of applied sciences) is further segmented into genomics, pharmacogenomics, and other applied sciences.Genomics is the prevalent applied sciences type in the China precision medicine market.
This segment constitutes the majority shareholder in the applied sciences ecosystem for precision medicine and is also expected to continue dominating through 2029.
The China precision medicine market segmentation (on the basis of digital health and information technology) is segmented into CDSS, big data analytics, IT infrastructure, genome informatics, in-silicon informatics, and mobile health.
The China precision medicine market segmentation (on the basis of application) is segmented into oncology, infectious diseases, neurology/psychiatry, lifestyle and endocrinology, cardiology, gastroenterology, and other applications.
Key Companies in the China Precision Medicine IndustryThe key manufacturers and service providers who have been contributing significantly to the china precision medicine market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., BGI Genomics Co., Ltd., Illumina, Inc., Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group, WuXi AppTec, Berry Genomics Co., Ltd., Agilent Technologies, Inc., and PerkinElmer Inc., among others.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05803973/?utm_source=GNW
About ReportlinkerReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Continue reading here:
- Blackfeet Nation calls for permanent protection of Badger-Two Medicine - The Cherokee One Feather - Cherokee One Feather - June 26th, 2020
- The power of the Native American medicine wheel - Argus Leader - June 26th, 2020
- The Human Genome Project transformed biology and medicine - The Economist - June 26th, 2020
- Old is gold? Study finds 2,000-year-old medicine aiding in faster recovery among COVID-19 patients - Moneycontrol - June 26th, 2020
- Giving Tomatoes Their Shots: The Future of Plant Medicine May Come From Drones - DroneLife - June 26th, 2020
- Podcast: Racism as a public health issue - Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - June 26th, 2020
- Holland recalls his 'greatest years' in the Hat - Medicine Hat News - June 26th, 2020
- Five things we learned from Penn Medicine innovation guru Roy Rosin - The Philadelphia Citizen - June 26th, 2020
- Covid-19 treatment: Medicines being used for treating coronavirus patients in India - Livemint - June 26th, 2020
- MHC likely going part online, part in person - Medicine Hat News - June 26th, 2020
- Legal Marijuana Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2028 | Medicine Man, Canopy Growth, Aphria - Cole of Duty - June 26th, 2020
- UBC faculty of medicine researchers receive nearly $14M in federal funding for COVID-19 research - UBC Faculty of Medicine - June 26th, 2020
- Impact of COVID-19 Outbreak on Medicine Automated Dispensing Cabinets Market to Witness BD, Omnicell, Takazono, TOSHO, Willach Group - Cole of Duty - June 26th, 2020
- Global Covid-19 impact on Herbal Medicine Market : What are the key opportunities? - 3rd Watch News - June 26th, 2020
- Animal Internal Medicine Market Detailed Analysis Of Current Industry Figures With Forecasts Growth By 2026 - 3rd Watch News - June 26th, 2020
- COVID-19 could affect the availability and cost of antiretroviral medicines, but the risks can be mitigated - UNAIDS - June 26th, 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Market Analysis Growth Demand, Key Players, Share Size, and Forecast To 2025 - 3rd Watch News - June 26th, 2020
- Cubs won't take the ice this season - Medicine Hat News - June 26th, 2020
- Michigan Medicine nearly cuts layoffs in half; 738 employees to be cut by end of June - MLive.com - June 22nd, 2020
- FIM, The Foundation for Innovation in Medicine, Proposes That a National Research Coalition Be Expeditiously Established to Address COVID-19 and... - June 22nd, 2020
- The Native American medicine wheel | Health | willistonherald.com - Williston Daily Herald - June 22nd, 2020
- Triggering bacteria in the service of medicine - Princeton University - June 22nd, 2020
- SEngine Precision Medicine Presents Innovative Data on the CLIA Certified PARIS Test for Oncology Drug Sensitivity and the Future of Functional... - June 22nd, 2020
- WVU Medicine to Open Fulfillment Location at Morgantown Mall as Part of Washington Prime Group's Fulventory Initiative - Business Wire - June 22nd, 2020
- Northwestern Medicine finds 3 versions of COVID-19 in Chicago - WGN TV Chicago - June 22nd, 2020
- The Media's Bad Medicine - The - The Transylvania Times - June 22nd, 2020
- Bravo's 'Married to Medicine LA': Dr. Imani's Mother Is a Former Network Executive Who Knew Prince - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - June 22nd, 2020
- COVID-19 Medicine Pricing, Transparency Bills Are a Matter of Life and Death - Common Dreams - June 22nd, 2020
- Marvels in Medicine: Vokes's Venture to Bring Combined Modality Care to Patients With Cancer - OncLive - June 22nd, 2020
- Online game looks to stoke interest in regenerative medicine - The Union Leader - June 22nd, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence In Precision Medicine Market To Witness the Highest Growth Globally in Coming Years 2020-2026 - Cole of Duty - June 22nd, 2020
- Covid 19 Analysis On Regenerative Medicine Market: Comprehensive Study Explores Huge Growth of 2024 with Top Key Players Depuy Synthes, Inc.,... - June 22nd, 2020
- Does a 'Married to Medicine' Cast Member Have a Net Worth of $500 Million? - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - June 22nd, 2020
- Covid-19 Impact On Bioelectric Medicine Market Report-Impact Of The Virus On Leading Companies In The World. GlaxoSmithKline, Medtronic Plc., Boston... - June 22nd, 2020
- New Research Finds that Sustained Acoustic Medicine (sam) Treatment Significantly Reduced Pain of the Neck and Shoulder - PRNewswire - June 16th, 2020
- FB Live: Race, Violence, and Medicine - MedPage Today - June 16th, 2020
- This Won't Hurt A Bit: A New Prescription Medicine Is ... A Video Game - WBUR - June 16th, 2020
- Major study finds steroid reduces deaths in patients with severe Covid-19 - STAT - June 16th, 2020
- U of A Recognized by Exercise is Medicine for Efforts to Create Culture of Wellness on Campus - University of Arkansas Newswire - June 16th, 2020
- Dr. Coleman on the Utility of Biomarkers for Precision Medicine in Ovarian Cancer - OncLive - June 16th, 2020
- Pangolin, animal linked to coronavirus, removed from China's list of traditional medicines - USA TODAY - June 16th, 2020
- Impact of COVID-19 Outbreak on Virtual Reality in Medicine and Healthcare Market to Witness Google, Orca Health, Brain Power, Medsights Tech, AccuVein... - June 16th, 2020
- Previously undetected brain pulses may help circuits survive disuse, injury - Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - June 16th, 2020
- Heritage in the Hat: The heart of North Railway - Medicine Hat News - June 16th, 2020
- The manufactured science of Medicine - Economic Times - June 16th, 2020
- Global Chiropractic Medicine Market to Record Exponential Compound Annual Growth Rate in the Coming Years - Cole of Duty - June 16th, 2020
- Anti-Aging Medicine Market to Benefit from Rapid Technological Advancements During the Forecast Period 2018 2026 - 3rd Watch News - June 16th, 2020
- Electroceuticals/Bioelectric Medicine Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2026 with Top Key Players Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude... - June 16th, 2020
- Medicine Hat Mural Fest running all summer this year - CHAT News Today - June 16th, 2020
- Art and medicine: Looking at the role of portraiture in health care - American Medical Association - June 9th, 2020
- Personalization, Prediction and Prevention Drive the Second Transformation of Medicine - BioSpace - June 9th, 2020
- Sustained Acoustic Medicine Device sam Offers an Alternative Solution to Pain Medication and Surgery - Yahoo Finance - June 9th, 2020
- BIO 2020: Cell and Gene Therapies Will Dominate Medicine in 30 Years - BioSpace - June 9th, 2020
- Gauge Your Age: Epigenetics and the Future of Medicine - WhatIsEpigenetics.com - June 9th, 2020
- Laughter is the best medicine - Bangkok Post - June 9th, 2020
- Time to stock your medicine cabinet for the pandemic - CNN - June 9th, 2020
- Bravo Fans Will Definitely Recognize This Familiar Face Coming to Married to Medicine Los Angeles - Bravo - June 9th, 2020
- MHPS, RCMP blended with new initiative - Medicine Hat News - June 9th, 2020
- COVID-19 Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment Market Review and Survey Report 2020 to 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 9th, 2020
- Parks and Rec: A different take on Parks and Recreation Month - Medicine Hat News - June 9th, 2020
- 'Our China boycott medicine is hitting the right spot': Sonam Wangchuk reacts to Amul ad, Google Play Store report - Livemint - June 9th, 2020
- Revolution Medicines Announces Dosing of First Patient in Phase 1b Combination Study of RMC-4630 and AMG 510 - GlobeNewswire - June 9th, 2020
- From obesity to allergies, outdoor play is the best medicine for children - The Sector - May 31st, 2020
- University of Rochester Medicine to cut ribbon on Olean oncology infusion site June 19 - Olean Times Herald - May 31st, 2020
- Plant drug factories: GMOs and gene editing are poised to transform medicine. Heres how. - Potato News Today - May 31st, 2020
- TTU School of Veterinary Medicine receives $1.4 Million CPRIT recruitment grant - KLBK | KAMC | EverythingLubbock.com - May 31st, 2020
- Office of Faculty Affairs announces faculty promotion and tenure - The South End - May 31st, 2020
- A strange, difficult time to study medicine | Features | albanyherald.com - The Albany Herald - May 31st, 2020
- Medicine, music and philanthropy honoured - The Bay's News First - SunLive - May 31st, 2020
- Letter to the Editor: Medical cannabis is not really medicine - Press Herald - May 31st, 2020
- Aesthetic Medicine MARKET LATEST TRENDS, DEMANDS, OVERVIEW AND ANALYSIS BY 2027 - Cole of Duty - May 31st, 2020
- 2026 Projections: COVID-19 Medicine Market Report by Type, Application and Regional Outlook - Cole of Duty - May 31st, 2020
- Preventive Medicine Market Growth Prospects and Outlook 2020-2025 - Cole of Duty - May 31st, 2020
- From Hollywood to the hospital, a Halifax man's creative path to medicine - CBC.ca - May 31st, 2020
- How Coronavirus is Impacting Market Size of Nuclear Medicine & Radiopharmaceuticals , Forecast Report 2019-2027 - Cole of Duty - May 31st, 2020
- Hip Osteoarthritis Pain Medicine Market Research Size foreseen to grow exponentially over 2019 2025 - 3rd Watch News - May 31st, 2020
- 'Married to Medicine': Britten dodges questions on intimacy issues with Mack, does she fear being judged? - MEAWW - May 31st, 2020
- There are few certainties in coronavirus medicine research is our best weapon - The Guardian - May 23rd, 2020
- AIIMS former head of medicine dept dies of COVID - The Tribune India - May 23rd, 2020
- My Turn: It's time to take our medicine - Concord Monitor - May 23rd, 2020