Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (NYSE:LBRT) went up by 4.79% from its latest closing price when compared to the 1-year high value of $16.79 and move down -155.95%, while LBRT stocks collected +10.25% of gains with the last five trading sessions. Press Release reported on 06/02/20 that LBRT ALERT: The Klein Law Firm Announces a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of June 2, 2020 in the Class Action Filed on Behalf of Liberty Oilfield Services, Inc. Limited Shareholders
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (NYSE: LBRT) scored price to earnings ratio above its average ratio, recording 41.78 times of increase in earnings at the present.
LBRT stocks went up by 10.25% for the week, with the monthly jump of 22.62% and a quarterly performance of 172.20%, while its annual performance rate touched -56.41%. The simple moving average for the period of the last 20 days is 10.26% for LBRT stocks with the simple moving average of -12.25% for the last 200 days.
Many brokerage firms have already submitted their reports for LBRT stocks, with BofA/Merrill repeating the rating for LBRT shares by setting it to Buy. The predicted price for LBRT socks in the upcoming period according to BofA/Merrill is $30 based on the research report published on May 28, 2020.
JP Morgan, on the other hand, stated in their research note that they expect to see LBRT stock at the price of $5. The rating they have provided for LBRT stocks is Neutral according to the report published on March 25, 2020.
Wolfe Research gave Peer Perform rating to LBRT stocks, setting the target price at $5 in the report published on March 19, 2020.
After a stumble in the market that brought LBRT to its low price for the period of the last 52 weeks, Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. was unable to take a rebound, for now settling with -60.93% of loss for the given period.
The stock volatility was left at 7.93%, however, within the period of a single month, the volatility rate increased by 7.76%, while the shares surge at the distance of +21.03% for the moving average in the last 20 days. In oppose to the moving average for the last 50 days, trading by +96.41% upper at the present time.
In the course of the last 5 trading sessions, LBRT went up by +10.25%, which changed the moving average for the period of 200 days to the total of -36.37% of losses for the stock in comparison to the 20-day moving average settled at $6.01. In addition, Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. saw -41.01% in overturn over the period of a single year with a tendency to cut further losses.
Reports are indicating that there were more than several insider trading activities at Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT), starting from ELLIOTT R SEAN, who sold 1,000 shares at the price of $10.56 back on Dec 13. After this action, Rushing now owns 94,095 shares of Liberty Oilfield Services Inc., valued at $10,560 with the latest closing price.
ELLIOTT R SEAN, the VP & General Counsel of Liberty Oilfield Services Inc., sold 1,000 shares at the value of $10.50 during a trade that took place back on Dec 12, which means that ELLIOTT R SEAN is holding 95,095 shares at the value of $10,500 based on the most recent closing price.
The current profitability levels are settled at +5.56 for the present operating margin and +10.24 for gross margin. The net margin for Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. stands at +1.96. Total capital return value is set at 12.06, while invested capital returns managed to touch 6.18. Equity return holds the value 4.40%, with 1.80% for asset returns.
Based on Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT), the companys capital structure generated 37.35 points for debt to equity in total, while total debt to capital is set at the value of 27.19. Total debt to assets is settled at the value of 15.43 with long-term debt to equity ratio rests at 6.33 and long-term debt to capital is 30.15.
The value for Enterprise to Sales is 0.23 with debt to enterprise value settled at 0.14. The receivables turnover for Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. is 7.95 with the total asset turnover at the value of 1.62. The liquidity ratio also appears to be rather interesting for investors as it stands at 1.83.
- Liberty Broadband to merge with GCI Liberty - RCR Wireless News - August 10th, 2020
- Falwell on leave from Liberty presidency - Inside Higher Ed - August 10th, 2020
- North Liberty police move into new $5.7 million home - The Gazette - August 10th, 2020
- New York Liberty beat the Washington Mystics 74-66 - Aug 9, 2020 - Sports Are From Venus - August 10th, 2020
- Liberty has 3 open dates on the 2020 schedule, here are a few rescheduling options - A Sea of Red - August 10th, 2020
- Local View: Wearing a mask is an expression of liberty - The Columbian - August 10th, 2020
- Liberty football notes: Quarterbacks Willis, Ferguson splitting reps at first team, and more - Lynchburg News and Advance - August 10th, 2020
- Judge Stephen Williams On Forced Public Confessions - Cato Institute - August 10th, 2020
- 16-year-old killed in off-road rollover crash near Liberty Park - AL.com - August 10th, 2020
- Utahns speak out against masks at 'Rally for Liberty' in Orem and during county commissioner's town hall - Daily Herald - August 10th, 2020
- Gettysburg? The Liberty Bell? Trump Weighs R.N.C. Speech Options - The New York Times - August 10th, 2020
- Petition Calls on U. of Lynchburg to Cut Ties with Liberty U. and Falwell, Sr. - Friendly Atheist - Patheos - August 10th, 2020
- On the move: Square Caf leaving Regent Square for East Liberty - TribLIVE - August 10th, 2020
- GOP lawmaker calls on Falwell Jr. to resign over photo - CNN - August 10th, 2020
- GCI Liberty, Inc. (GLIBA) Gains 40.35% in one Year: Whats Next? - The News Heater - August 10th, 2020
- Liberty University Poured Millions Into Sports. Now Its Black Athletes Are Leaving. - Slate - August 8th, 2020
- What Sabrina Ionescu's injury means for her rookie season and the New York Liberty - ESPN - August 8th, 2020
- PHOTOS: The Diamond Horseshoe Converts Into Overflow Seating for Liberty Tree Tavern at the Magic Kingdom - wdwnt.com - August 8th, 2020
- Carleton, Brown have career nights, Lynx beat Liberty 92-66 - KARE11.com - August 7th, 2020
- Liberty secures two more wide receiver commitments - Lynchburg News and Advance - August 7th, 2020
- Gill, Edwards returning to Liberty University as executive vice presidents of diversity - Lynchburg News and Advance - August 7th, 2020
- Liberty Bank Amphitheater cancelling events for rest of year - Alton Telegraph - August 7th, 2020
- Liberty Latin America Reports Q2 and H1 2020 Results - Business Wire - August 7th, 2020
- Still searching for their first W in 2020, Liberty take on the Lynx - NetsDaily - August 7th, 2020
- Recent conference decisions impacting Liberty's 2020 football schedule - Lynchburg News and Advance - August 7th, 2020
- Sabrina Ionescu exits with ankle injury as Liberty await word on severity - ESPN - August 7th, 2020
- Tuesday briefing: Britons flee Brexit by the thousands - The Guardian - August 5th, 2020
- The Buzz: Is it open or closed? Five answers - Post-Crescent - August 5th, 2020
- Serving the underserved: East Liberty Family Health Care Center - WTAE Pittsburgh - August 5th, 2020
- Liberty Global and Virgin Media Bring Gigabit Speeds to Glasgow, Leeds and Bradford - Business Wire - August 5th, 2020
- Montana Viewpoint: Defending government property at the expense of liberty - Missoula Current - August 5th, 2020
- LEGOs Statue of Liberty hits $100 + deals on Technic, Avengers, more from $12 - 9to5Toys - August 5th, 2020
- The Collabs: Timberland Teams Up with Liberty London for Floral Collection + More - Yahoo Lifestyle - August 5th, 2020
- Marshall County Legislative Delegation makes donation to the Liberty Learning Foundation - Sand Mountain Reporter - August 5th, 2020
- Pastor accused of sexually abusing minor while assigned to Liberty parish - KCTV Kansas City - August 5th, 2020
- Short-lived jail break in Liberty ends with arrests of three inmates - Bluebonnet News - August 5th, 2020
- Black Athletes Are Abandoning Liberty University Because of the School's Racism - Friendly Atheist - Patheos - August 3rd, 2020
- Liberty Utility nixes Granite Bridge pipeline, gets increased capacity from another pipeline - The Union Leader - August 3rd, 2020
- 100 years ago in Spokane: Wildfires threaten summer cottages at Liberty Lake - The Spokesman-Review - August 3rd, 2020
- It's all relative with the Statue of Liberty - The Spectator USA - August 3rd, 2020
- Lions Club's and Liberty United Methodist Church holds food giveaway in Macon - 13WMAZ.com - August 3rd, 2020
- Liberty University receives preliminary guidance from Bedford County to pursue New London Airport expansion - Lynchburg News and Advance - August 3rd, 2020
- The Exact Trigger that Indicates Volatility in Liberty Broadband Corp - CMLViz.com - CML News - August 3rd, 2020
- How Sixers need to utilize Ben Simmons at the elbows - Liberty Ballers - August 3rd, 2020
- Sixers look to bounce back tonight against the Spurs - Liberty Ballers - August 3rd, 2020
- Have You Seen This? Dramatic lightning bolt lights up Statue of Liberty - KSL.com - August 3rd, 2020
- Liberty Utilities nixes Granite Bridge pipeline, gets increased capacity from another pipeline - The Union Leader - August 2nd, 2020
- OPINION: Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness - Standard-Times - August 2nd, 2020
- Letter to the Editor: Universal health care is essential to liberty - Press Herald - August 2nd, 2020
- UPDATE: Package Recovered - Lady In Light Blue Jeep Liberty Sought In Connection With Brazen Daylight Sheldon Theft - KIWARadio.com - August 2nd, 2020
- Has Liberty Oilfield Services Inc.'s (NYSE:LBRT) Impressive Stock Performance Got Anything to Do With Its Fundamentals? - Yahoo Finance - July 29th, 2020
- North Liberty urges residents to wear face masks, calls on businesses to adopt mask policies - The Gazette - July 29th, 2020
- What Kind Of Investors Own Most Of Liberty Broadband Corporation (NASDAQ:LBRD.K)? - Yahoo Finance - July 29th, 2020
- Serene Two-Bed Condo with Sunny Terrace is Entertainer's Dream, Liberty Terrace, DTJC - Jersey Digs - July 29th, 2020
- Liberty University won't require COVID-19 test for returning students this fall - Lynchburg News and Advance - July 29th, 2020
- W.N.B.A. Preview: With Sabrina Ionescu, the Liberty Hit Refresh - The New York Times - July 29th, 2020
- Reflecting on Liberty Global's (NASDAQ:LBTY.A) Share Price Returns Over The Last Five Years - Yahoo Finance - July 29th, 2020
- Financial Insights and Technical Data on The Liberty Braves Group (BATRA) - Invest Million - July 29th, 2020
- Mostly Outdoor Restaurant and Bar Arrives in Liberty Station - Eater San Diego - July 29th, 2020
- Game 2: Liberty look for their first win of the new season against Dallas - NetsDaily - July 29th, 2020
- The Presley and other restaurants opening at Liberty Station - New restaurants like The Presley and others are opening throughout Liberty Station.... - July 29th, 2020
- Lady In Light Blue Jeep Liberty Sought In Connection With Brazen Daylight Sheldon Theft - KIWARadio.com - July 28th, 2020
- Why Will Spark The Next Run With The Liberty Braves Group (BATRK) Shares? - Invest Million - July 28th, 2020
- Liberty Twp. gets grant to extend walking and biking path - The Cincinnati Enquirer - July 28th, 2020
- Have You Seen This? Statue of Liberty repeatedly struck by lightning - KSL.com - July 28th, 2020
- NASA: Asteroid Bigger Than Statue Of Liberty To Fly Safely Past Earth - International Business Times - July 28th, 2020
- Rumor: GTA 6 Set in Vice City, GTA Online Heading to Remastered Liberty City Later This Year - ComicBook.com - July 28th, 2020
- Improvements coming to 18 Liberty Twp. roads this year - WKBN.com - July 28th, 2020
- Liberty back on the court preparing for a 2020-21 season - A Sea of Red - July 28th, 2020
- Statutes of Liberty: There's No Public Defender -- Where to Go If You Can't Afford an Immigration Lawyer - ARLnow - July 28th, 2020
- Coronavirus in N.Y.C.: Will the Tourists Ever Come Back? - The New York Times - July 26th, 2020
- Movement designed to bring pressure on Liberty Hill City government - Liberty Hill Independent - July 26th, 2020
- Liberty rookie Jocelyn Willoughby looking to make impact on and off court - New York Post - July 26th, 2020
- Falwell on Liberty's 2020 football season: Our schedule's going to be totally different than what we've published - A Sea of Red - July 26th, 2020
- Liberty Fire responds to camper that caught fire on Rt. 11 - WKBN.com - July 26th, 2020
- Christopher Bray: Of liberty and masks - a trade-off that will help save lives, maybe your own - Brattleboro Reformer - July 25th, 2020
- Liberty Hill Foundation: UCLA Luskin researchers find emPOWER outreach campaign led by community-based organizations successful in reaching areas of... - July 25th, 2020
- New mural brightens Benkard and Liberty in Newburgh - Times Herald-Record - July 25th, 2020
- Trump's stormtroopers crush liberty on the streets of Portland - Salon - July 25th, 2020
- Police: Woman hurt as shots were fired between 2 groups near Liberty Heights Park in West Allis - WITI FOX 6 Milwaukee - July 25th, 2020