World of Warships: Legends brings in the first Italian warships, a new collaboration with Transformers, and a new system for players to manage and upgrade their camouflage.Italian Navy Cruisers in Early Access, Italian Battleship Campaign, and Transformers collaboration in new Veni, Vidi, Vici Update.
The Veni, Vidi, Vici update also ushers in a new campaign to earn the tough Italian Tier VII battleship Roma, French destroyers are leaving early access, and a handful of other improvements are inbound. With so many new features coming this update, theres even more to dive into in Legends.
The new Italian nation comes with a line of Cruisers in early access and a cadre of four new commanders for players to incorporate into their fleet. The new Alberto da Giussano, Raimondo Montecuccoli, Trento, and Zara are available this update in early access, representing the core fighting cruisers of the Regia Marina during the Second World War.
These cruisers are quite maneuverable and have a Smoke Generator Consumable that allows them to create concealment whenever they need it. Combined with reliable armament and torpedoes, these cruisers are ready to join battle.
To reinforce the new nation, the new Veni, Vidi, Vici campaign stars the elegant Italian battleship Roma. Fast, Agile, and well-protected, the Roma is able to navigate through various threats on the high seas.
Plus, her high-velocity and quickly traversing 381mm guns help her deal with even the toughest enemy vessels. The Veni, Vidi, Vici campaign will run for 5 weeks and has 100 milestones to progress through. However, Italian ships arent the only new things coming this update.
Later this September, four new Transformers-themed Commanders will be here to lead your warships into battle! Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, and Rumble become Warships in Disguise, powering up your fleet with their unique inspirations, abilities, and voiceovers. Each one also has a special skin available for a particular ship.
Optimus Prime leads the way from the Iowa, Megatron rules the seas aboard Bismarck, Bumblebee races to the front in Fletcher, and Rumble shakes things up in the Tashkent. There are also special camos, patch parts, and more available for players to use in battle.
The Veni, Vidi, Vici update brings a new feature for players to manage and upgrade camouflage for their ships. Now, players can convert consumable camouflage into paint or a permanent paint job for their ship! This will make the customization of their ships in-game even easier, while also adding a new way to progress and improve their fleet!
Coming in at high speed are the French destroyers! In this update the full line is available for players to research, including the top of the line gunboatLe Fantasque. Fast-paced and very well armed, the Le Fantasque is a large destroyer with a Main Battery Reload Booster instead of a Smoke Generator. This allows skilled captains to unleash devastating bursts of damage onto their enemies!
There are plenty of new additions to the game coming in the Veni, Vidi, Vici Update. Get ready to conquer the seas and Turn the Tide!
For more information and assets, visit our press room here.
Experience epic naval action in World of Warships: Legends, a massively multiplayer online game where you can master the seas in historys greatest warships! Recruit legendary commanders from maritime history, upgrade your vessels and stake your claim to naval supremacy with or against players around the world in thrilling and immersive battles.World of Warships: Legends brings the online naval action loved by millions to home consoles for the very first time, alongside a host of content and features exclusive to the console experience.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world.
Another Article From Us: Now You Can Hire USSCobia a WW2 Sub For a Night
Over 200 million players enjoy Wargamings titles across all major gaming platforms. Their flagship products include the massively popular free-to- play hit World of Tanks and the strategic naval action game World of Warships.
Follow this link:
- Sailing the High Seas with Dejeros Cloud-Based Production Tools - TV Technology - October 9th, 2021
- Input wanted on changes to high seas fishing rules - The Bay's News First - SunLive - October 9th, 2021
- 9 crew of Indian vessel stranded on high seas rescued - The Statesman - October 9th, 2021
- Coast Guard rescues 9 crew members of mechanised vessal stranded in high seas - News Today - October 9th, 2021
- In Mumbai rave party bust, NCB carries out first-ever drugs search on cruise liner in high seas - Deccan Herald - October 9th, 2021
- Easy Halloween costume ideas for the continued collapse of society - Tampa Bay Times - October 9th, 2021
- What We Do In The Shadows Recap: The Siren - The Workprint - October 9th, 2021
- Trinidad and Tobago chaos over who actually owns the House of Football - Inside World Football - October 9th, 2021
- Deep seabed mining is risky. If something goes wrong, who will pay for it? - Mongabay.com - October 9th, 2021
- Students win new UH awards to protect oceans | University of Hawaii System News - UH System Current News - October 9th, 2021
- Seabed Mining: The Coast Guard's Deep Future - CIMSEC - October 9th, 2021
- SBI launches NAV-eCash Card. Check features and benefits here - Mint - October 9th, 2021
- Navigating Miocene Ocean Temperatures for Insights into the Future - Eos - October 9th, 2021
- Planning a Cruise? Here's What You Need to Know - NBC San Diego - October 9th, 2021
- National Grid in talks over plan for energy island in North Sea - The Guardian - October 9th, 2021
- A drone survives a sail into a major hurricane and "lives" to show the video - KTVZ - October 9th, 2021
- Listen closely: How sound could help improve the way we manage fisheries and conservation - Dal News - October 9th, 2021
- To solve space traffic woes, look to the high seas - MIT Technology Review - August 24th, 2021
- Who Is Going to Map the High Seas? - Hydro International - August 24th, 2021
- War on the High Seas - The Maritime Executive - August 24th, 2021
- Almost there: One more month until calmer seas, better weather - spacecityweather.com - August 24th, 2021
- Meet Rex, a Regal 417-Foot Expedition Yacht Concept With an Underwater Lounge and Helicopter Parking - Yahoo Lifestyle - August 24th, 2021
- Our first vacation fish, and other standout moments of summer 2021 | Pamelas Food Service Diary - SILive.com - August 24th, 2021
- HAWAII Hawaii County Weather Forecast for August 22, 2021 BIG ISLAND NOW - Big Island Now - August 24th, 2021
- NOAA Just Named 31 Nations That Engage in Illegal or Unregulated Fishing. Here's Why That's a Step in the Right Direction. - Earthjustice - August 24th, 2021
- Henri likely to bring rough seas to the south, possibly heavy rainfall in northern Delaware - delawarebusinessnow.com - August 24th, 2021
- Gather Round Mateys, These Arrrrre The Best Pirate Movies To Watch Right Now - Yahoo Lifestyle - August 24th, 2021
- You have what you voted for - Santa Barbara News-Press - August 24th, 2021
- Annette and a truly weird summer at the movies - Vox.com - August 24th, 2021
- As Henri Nears US Coast, Threat to Long Island Increases - East Hampton Star - August 24th, 2021
- Indias Highway Construction Is in the Fast Lane - Fair Observer - August 24th, 2021
- The Fiji Times Skipper's legacy A lover of the sea - Fiji Times - August 24th, 2021
- Chubut imposes strict measures on shrimp landings to protect the fishery - MercoPress - August 24th, 2021
- Jellyfish Found in Greece are the Least Dangerous of All - Greek Reporter - August 24th, 2021
- Indian Ocean: The maritime links of India-Malaysia - Hindustan Times - August 24th, 2021
- Shark Experts Agree, These Are The 5 Best Dive Sites In The World - Forbes - August 24th, 2021
- North Vancouver RCMP remind boaters of rules on the water during education blitz - North Shore News - August 24th, 2021
- Salinity Measurements of the Adriatic Sea Record an Unprecedented Increase - Total Croatia News - August 24th, 2021
- China and the Agreement to Prevent Unregulated High Seas Fisheries in the Central Arctic Ocean - The Diplomat - June 10th, 2021
- Africa must protect the high seas before its too late - Mail and Guardian - June 10th, 2021
- Bringing the High Seas Biodiversity Treaty Into Port - Council on Foreign Relations - June 10th, 2021
- SEACOR Power survivor begged God to 'calm the seas' after being swept overboard - WWLTV.com - June 10th, 2021
- Why the Ocean Needs the Illegal Fishing and Forced Labor Prevention Act - Earthjustice - June 10th, 2021
- Ambitious treaty offers a once in a lifetime chance to protect the high seas - Euronews - June 10th, 2021
- Two Members of the Jamaica Defence Force Are First-Ever Appointed to United States Coast Guard Academy - US Embassy in Jamaica - June 10th, 2021
- Oh. My. Gawd! A Friends-themed cruise is setting sail and heres what you need to know - Woman & Home - June 10th, 2021
- Why its time we woke up and listened to the ocean - The Citizen - June 10th, 2021
- Taking Lighthouse to the Top - The SandPaper - June 10th, 2021
- 1823: WHEN A FEW BAD APPLES SPOILED THE WRECKING TRADE - Florida Keys Weekly - June 10th, 2021
- Food for sailing: Our guide to the best options - Yachting World - June 10th, 2021
- On the International Day for the Fight Against Illegal, Unreported, and Unregulated Fishing, Pew Advocates Discuss Their Work - The Pew Charitable... - June 10th, 2021
- These non-profits are determined to conserve the vast oceans of the Earth - YourStory - June 10th, 2021
- Beverly High graduates encouraged to enjoy the little things, do some deep introspection - Wicked Local - June 10th, 2021
- Didn't get enough of a 'Friends' fix from the reunion? How about a 'Friends'-themed cruise? - USA TODAY - June 10th, 2021
- Protecting the ocean from 5 big threats (photo gallery) | US Embassy & Consulates in Italy - US Embassy Rome - June 10th, 2021
- Tracking down mystery boats on the high seas - The Verge - February 20th, 2021
- This 262-Foot Superyacht Concept Comes With Its Own Stage for Concerts on the High Seas - Robb Report - February 20th, 2021
- Will NPFC Protect Pacific Saury by Cutting Fish Catch? China and Taiwan Might Disagree - JAPAN Forward - February 20th, 2021
- 2018 covert op that is embarrassing India - The Tribune India - February 20th, 2021
- Opinion: The other environmental treaties the US must confront - Ensia - February 20th, 2021
- China's New Coast Guard Law and Implications for Maritime Security in the East and South China Seas - Lawfare - February 20th, 2021
- AI can help reduce the risk of HIV in high-risk communities - Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences - February 20th, 2021
- 'Wicked Tuna' rivalry gives way to cooperation | Local News | newburyportnews.com - The Daily News of Newburyport - February 20th, 2021
- Croatia claims that BiH's Right to the High Seas Access has not been endangered - Sarajevo Times - February 20th, 2021
- This Sea Dragon Skyrim mod brings a dash of Sea of Thieves to Tamriel - PCGamesN - February 20th, 2021
- Sea Of Thieves: 10 Tips And Tricks To Know Before Playing - TheGamer - February 20th, 2021
- A TikToker Captured Australias Own Black Hawk Down Moment On The High Seas Of Sydney Harbour - Pedestrian TV - February 20th, 2021
- WCU professor emeritus explores the adventures of early women explorers in new book - Western Carolina University News - February 20th, 2021
- NEWPORT AREA WEATHER REPORT: Feb. 20-21 - newportri.com - February 20th, 2021
- The Staggering Decline of Oceanic Sharks and Rays The Revelator - The Revelator - February 20th, 2021
- The Future Of The Aircraft Carrier - CNBCAfrica.com - February 20th, 2021
- Hillicon Valley: Congress prepares to hold hearing on SolarWinds breach, Big Tech content moderation | Tensions rise between Capitol Hill and... - February 20th, 2021
- PES University will launch satellite to monitor ships - The New Indian Express - February 20th, 2021
- Sea of Thieves is now cross-platform compatible thanks to steam network. - Joplin Business Journal - February 20th, 2021
- What's the secret to BTS' Jimin's shoulder reveal? Seven highlights from V Live for 'BE Essential Edition' - MEAWW - February 20th, 2021
- Life and death on the Mediterranean Sea - Morning Star Online - February 20th, 2021
- This 262-Foot Superyacht Concept Comes With Its Own Stage for Concerts on the High Seas - Yahoo Lifestyle - February 17th, 2021
- Uppena movie review: Romance on the high seas - The Hindu - February 17th, 2021
- Amid rising seas, 'dry' resort is wetter than it likes - Minneapolis Star Tribune - February 17th, 2021
- Review: All the Tides of Fate by Adalyn Grace - The Nerd Daily - February 17th, 2021