Brunswick High takes on Bradwell Institute tonight as the Pirates have senior night for the final home game of the year.
Any loss is tough, but last week was a heart breaker for the Pirates after they lost 24-21 to their arch-rivals Glynn Academy.
However, the regular season can end on a good note with a big win over Bradwell tonight.
Senior quarterback Anthony Mountain had one of his best performances last week, and with it being his final home game as a Pirate, look for him to put on a show as well.
This season, hes 110-of-209 for 1,531 yards, 10 touchdowns, and six interceptions. Mountain can use his legs to make plays as well if he needs to.
His favorite target, Chequerdo Foy leads the way for the Pirates with 35 catches for 529 yards and four touchdowns. He is also a senior for the Pirates that had an impressive game last week.
Xavier Bean is another one of Mountains favorite to throw to. He has 29 catches for 340 yards and three touchdowns.
While the Pirates can make some noise through the air, their rush attack is as dominate.
Brunswicks dynamic duo, Chuckobe Hill and Ree Simmons are two sophomores that have made defenses pay all season. Hill has 136 carries for 881 yards and eight touchdowns. He has four games with over 100 yards and averages 6.5 yards a touch. Hill needs 119 yards to have 1,000 yards on the season, and that could happen against Bradwell.
Simmons has 85 carries for 507 yards and eight touchdowns as well. He averages six yards a carry and 56.3 yards a game.
These two are also big receiving threat for the Pirates as well. Hill has 17 catches for 213 yards and two scores while Simmons has eight catches for 208 yards and two touchdowns as well.
However, if it wasnt for a stacked and rather sizeable offensive line, the Pirates offense might not be what it is now.
Bradwells offense is quite balanced. The Tigers average 186.6 through the air and 161.4 yards on the ground.
Like Brunswick, the Tigers also have a senior quarterback with Dariuse Cooper. He is 83-of-124 for 1,153 yards, 10 touchdowns, and five interceptions. Cooper is also the leading rusher on the team with 60 carries for 505 yards and six touchdowns. He has three games with over 100 yards and averages 8.4 yards a carry.
The Pirates need to be ready for him as he is the Tigers biggest playmaker on the offense.
Corrie Walker is also a force on the ground for Bradwell. He has 28 carries for 194 yards and two scores.
Walker averages 6.9 yards a carry and is Coopers favorite target to throw to as he has 21 catches for 391 yards and three touchdowns.
Brunswicks defense has to continue its success from last week. Despite falling to Glynn, the Pirates defense played well and got a lot of penetration on the Terrors. Now they need to do that against the Tigers.
The game is for third place in Region 2-6A. Kickoff is tonight at Glynn County Stadium at 7:30 p.m. as the seniors will get honored before the game.
- CCL Stock Price: Carnival Corp sailing the high seas after as analyst sinks rivals - FXStreet - May 28th, 2020
- Sea of Thieves' big Tall Tale adventures are finally getting checkpoints - PC Gamer - May 28th, 2020
- Russia Intercepts P-8, Sends MiG-29s and Su-24s to Libya - Aviation International News - May 28th, 2020
- Relief and fear - Authorities promise tight ship, but COVID-19 concern high in communities as joyous relatives welcome cruise workers - Jamaica... - May 28th, 2020
- Sea of Thieves sails onto Steam on June 3 - PC Gamer - May 28th, 2020
- Opinion | A red line that Beijing shouldn't try to cross - Livemint - May 28th, 2020
- Exclusive: BP's North Sea chief Ariel Flores promoted - News for the Oil and Gas Sector - Energy Voice - May 28th, 2020
- The myriad consequences of trauma - Sydney Morning Herald - May 28th, 2020
- Mutiny on the high seas saved trafficked Rohingya - Dhaka Tribune - May 11th, 2020
- UN rights office concerned over migrant boat pushbacks in the Mediterranean - UN News - May 11th, 2020
- How smaller neighbours of China are taking on the dragon - WION - May 11th, 2020
- Tips, links and suggestions: what are you reading this week? - The Guardian - May 11th, 2020
- Is Call Of The Sea Coming To PS5? - PlayStation Universe - May 11th, 2020
- Shore Lore: Tales of the night patrol - News - Wicked Local Brewster - May 11th, 2020
- The Disgraced Offices of Joseph Muscat - The Shift News - May 11th, 2020
- Stranded Deep: How to Build a Raft | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - May 11th, 2020
- Botanical gardens, gym or commune among ideas for a refurbished Celandine Hall in Ramsgate - The Isle of Thanet News - May 11th, 2020
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Worst Thing About Each Main Character, Ranked - Screen Rant - May 11th, 2020
- Legislative leaders and the S-word Floridians stayed home before they were told to Mar-a-Lago mess Live sports returns - Politico - May 11th, 2020
- Modis goal of making India Vishwaguru wont transform lives of Indians: Shivshankar Menon - ThePrint - May 11th, 2020
- The Isle of Gold by Seven Jane - coastalbreezenews.com - May 3rd, 2020
- Floating Power Plants Are Taking to the High Seas - gcaptain.com - May 3rd, 2020
- Mobile power plants take to the high seas, sidestepping red tape involved with traditional plants - NNY360 - May 3rd, 2020
- International Fisheries Managers' Pandemic Response Highlights Need to Expand Electronic Monitoring - The Pew Charitable Trusts - May 3rd, 2020
- Discovery Greenlights All On The Line Reality Series For May Premiere - Deadline - May 3rd, 2020
- 5 hidden gems on Hulu (for when you get tired of Netflix) - nj.com - May 3rd, 2020
- Let the boats in: Rohingya refugees plead for stranded relatives to be saved - The Guardian - May 3rd, 2020
- Why Warlike One-Upmanship Works to Russia's Benefit - The National Interest - May 3rd, 2020
- 10 Things That Make No Sense About The Pirates of the Caribbean Movies - Screen Rant - May 3rd, 2020
- Pirates Of The Caribbean: 5 Best Rivalries (& 5 That Make No Sense) - Screen Rant - May 3rd, 2020
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 5 Characters Who Got Fitting Endings (& 5 Who Deserved More) - Screen Rant - May 3rd, 2020
- Moderate becoming good: my journey to every place in the shipping forecast - The Guardian - May 3rd, 2020
- Bangladesh urged to open ports to allow in Rohingya refugee boats - The Guardian - May 3rd, 2020
- VE Day 75th: Even the longest journey starts with a single step - Standard Freeholder - May 3rd, 2020
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 5 Couples Fans Loved (& 5 They Hated) - Screen Rant - May 3rd, 2020
- The Inevitable Clash Between China & ASEAN Nations Over The South China Sea - EurAsian Times - May 3rd, 2020
- This is brilliant from Javier Tebas on football restarting - The Mag - May 3rd, 2020
- After weeks at sea, URIs research ship returned to a different world - WPRI.com - May 3rd, 2020
- There are officially zero Canadians still on cruise ships sailing the high seas - Maclean's - April 27th, 2020
- Venom by Bex Hogan: High stakes on the high seas - Cambridge Independent - April 27th, 2020
- Something is wrong with our bloody ships today - Atlantic Council - April 27th, 2020
- Let's stop pretending billionaires are in the same boat as us during this pandemic - The Guardian - April 27th, 2020
- China's bold behavior borders on aggression and must be checked | TheHill - The Hill - April 27th, 2020
- 7 start-ups with sights set on the seas - Siliconrepublic.com - April 27th, 2020
- Young people arrive in the Netherlands after crossing the Atlantic - Explica - April 27th, 2020
- At Sea Since October, Solo Sailor Takes Isolation to the Extreme While Battling Weather and High Seas - The Weather Channel - April 21st, 2020
- Oakland County-born singer shines some "Light" in Nashville - The Oakland Press - April 21st, 2020
- Sea of Thieves Is Finally Letting Crewmates Revive Each Other - Screen Rant - April 21st, 2020
- The global system drags anchor - United World International - April 21st, 2020
- Below Deck Sailing Yacht Recap: Out With The Old - Reality Tea - April 21st, 2020
- Oil price crash may not benefit India due to falling demand and full tanks - BusinessLine - April 21st, 2020
- Explained | Why are oil futures in negative terrain? - Frontline - April 21st, 2020
- Time to Buy Beat-Down SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS) Stock? Here is the INSIGHT - The InvestChronicle - April 21st, 2020
- Chirayu Model For Fight Against COVID-19 In Bhopal With The Help Of The MP Government - Elemental - April 21st, 2020
- Last 3 cruise ships to dock today The last three cruise ships will be returning to - The Post Millennial - April 21st, 2020
- Outer Banks: Will there be a Season 2 and when will it likely be coming out? - Monsters and Critics - April 21st, 2020
- Protecting The High Seas: Researchers Use Big Data to Identify Biodiversity Hotspots - Noozhawk - April 15th, 2020
- Upcoming 'Sea of Thieves' Update Will Change the High Seas - Exclusively Games - April 15th, 2020
- Review: 'Sea Fever' Is a Contagion Thriller On The High Seas - Pajiba Entertainment News - April 15th, 2020
- Cruise lines turn to virtual cruising to give a taste of life on the high seas - The Telegraph - April 15th, 2020
- Tired of 'Frozen?' Here are a few less obvious kids movies to stream - Martinsville Bulletin - April 15th, 2020
- Death on the high seas; the mysterious death of a humble fishing observer - Stuff.co.nz - April 15th, 2020
- All the cruise ships that have had confirmed cases of COVID-19 onboard - Business Insider - Business Insider - April 15th, 2020
- Fossil discovery that changes the history of monkeys in the Americas - Somag News - April 15th, 2020
- Princess Annes Interview on Prince Andrew, Harry and Meghan & Life as a Royal - Vanity Fair - April 15th, 2020
- Interview: Building a robot to navigate the high seas - ComputerWeekly.com - March 4th, 2020
- 'High Seas' Netflix Review: Stream It or Skip It? - March 4th, 2020
- Design Collective by Cintas Creates High Fashion on the High Seas with Virgin Voyages Apparel Collection - Yahoo Finance - March 4th, 2020
- This Is How Much It Costs to Stay in Kylie Jenner's Vacation Villa - KMOX - March 4th, 2020
- The U.S. Navys Future Fleet May Run Aground In Heavy Weather - Forbes - March 4th, 2020
- Four things to do in the Hastings area - Bexhill Observer - March 4th, 2020
- As sea levels rise, high marshes along the Oregon coast are likely to shrink - Yale Climate Connections - March 4th, 2020
- If Honesty Is The Best Policy, Why Do We Forget It? - Forbes - March 4th, 2020
- Susan Calman announced to host Cruising With after Jane McDonald quit - Metro.co.uk - March 4th, 2020
- This is a solution that could help end illegal fishing - GreenBiz - March 4th, 2020
- Doomed: The Story of How Nazi Germany's Best Battleship Was Sunk - The National Interest Online - March 4th, 2020
- Is Turkey right on Idlib and refugees? - Ahval - March 4th, 2020
- The Perfect Time to Visit Panama City Beach for Every Type of Traveler - Thrillist - March 4th, 2020
- From Brexit to coronavirus: warehousing threats - Tina Massey - March 4th, 2020
- From the Mountain To The Sea: Highlander Teacher, Says Island Life Amazes Him - Fiji Sun Online - March 4th, 2020