Newport Daily News
COASTAL RHODE ISLAND
Saturday:Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.Saturday Night:Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph.
Sunday:Sunny, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 6 to 14 mph.Sunday Night:Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 6 mph after midnight.
Monday:A chance of snow before 10 a.m., then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. South wind 9 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.Monday Night:A chance of rain before 9 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Tuesday:Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 10 to 15 mph.Tuesday Night:Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 14 to 16 mph.
Wednesday:Sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 15 to 17 mph.Wednesday Night:Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
Saturday:Northwestwind 9 to 12 knots. Partly sunny. Seas 1 foot or less.Saturday Night:Northwestwind 11 to 13 knots, with gusts as high as 20 knots. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 foot or less.
Sunday: North-northwestwind 9 to 12 knots decreasing to 5 to 8 knots in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 foot or less.Sunday Night:Variable winds 5 knots or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 foot or less.
Saturday's high tides: 1:24a.m., 1:53p.m. Low tides: 7:55a.m., 7:19p.m.
Sunday's high tides: 2:17a.m., 2:52p.m. Low tides: 9:17a.m., 8:28p.m.
Saturday's sunrise, 6:34. Sunset, 5:26.
Sunday's sunrise, 6:33. Sunset, 5:27.
Thursday's temperatures: High 30, low 24.
- High Seas Trading Co.- Hawaiian shirts | Aloha Shirts | USA Made Clothing| - July 8th, 2022
- Romance on the High Seas (1948) - IMDb - July 8th, 2022
- High Seas and High Stakes Communications: Securing the Maritime ... - July 8th, 2022
- Review: 'The Sea Beast' is a high-seas animated adventure with surprising depth - WTOP - July 8th, 2022
- Canada hopes to lure more nations into fighting illicit fishing on the high seas - Canada's National Observer - July 8th, 2022
- Man Accused Of Killing Mother At Sea To Inherit Her Millions Seeks Pre-Trial Release - Oxygen - July 8th, 2022
- 7 new movies and shows to watch this weekend on Netflix, Hulu, Apple TV Plus and more (July 8) - Tom's Guide - July 8th, 2022
- Ubisoft finally shows us Skull and Bones, and it just makes me want to play Sea of Thieves - PC Gamer - July 8th, 2022
- Battling Mountainous Seas Powerless Bulker is Moved to Shelter - The Maritime Executive - July 8th, 2022
- The Metals Company and Allseas - GuruFocus.com - July 8th, 2022
- Taika Waititi Explains His Vision For Representation In Thor: Love And Thunder - Looper - July 8th, 2022
- PierPressure party boat hits Milford's high seas in June - CTPost - May 12th, 2022
- Cruise the Sea in These Luxury Five-Star Pods - The Market Herald - May 12th, 2022
- On the high seas with Engineers Australia's Young Engineering Associate of the Year - Create - create digital - May 12th, 2022
- Are the Great Lakes Really Inland Seas? - Atlas Obscura - April 28th, 2022
- How to Charter a Superyacht: Everything You Need to Know About Booking a High-Seas Vacation - Robb Report - April 28th, 2022
- India and the US Navigate Their Differences - Heritage.org - April 28th, 2022
- Nexxiot equips a significant share of the 3 mio TEU fleet from Hapag-Lloyd with IoT Technology - CSCMP's Supply Chain Quarterly - April 28th, 2022
- New Wrtsil large bore engine will debut in Utopia of the Seas - Marine Log - April 28th, 2022
- Cruising for beginners: Life on Royal Caribbean's Wonder of the Seas - bars, restaurants and activities - RSVP Live - April 28th, 2022
- New Zealand unveils plan to tackle climate crisis by adapting cities to survive rising seas - The Guardian - April 28th, 2022
- Disney On Ice presents INTO THE MAGIC | News - AussieTheatre.com - April 28th, 2022
- HOW I BECAME A PIRATE to Be Performed at The Perry Pavilion - Broadway World - April 28th, 2022
- The present and future of the Philippines-India partnership - The Manila Times - April 28th, 2022
- Joliet native serves aboard USS Hershel "Woody" Williams - 1340 WJOL - 1340 WJOL - April 28th, 2022
- Does the Sinking of the Moskva Matter and Why? - Russia Matters - April 28th, 2022
- Rescued sailor joins RNLI Mayday call as figures reveal busy year for Manx crews - rnli.org - April 28th, 2022
- International waters - Wikipedia - April 14th, 2022
- - High Seas Alliance - April 14th, 2022
- Weather forecast: Showers and rough seas - Dominican Today - April 14th, 2022
- Naval Service on the offensive to enlist more personnel - Irish Examiner - April 14th, 2022
- Meet the Iron Duke-Class: The Most Powerful Battleship of World War I? - 19FortyFive - April 14th, 2022
- Groove Cruise, The World's Largest Floating Dance Music Festival, Announces Its Upcoming Excursion Aboard Newly Remodeled and Award-Winning Ship - PR... - April 14th, 2022
- Costa Rica Directs its Efforts Towards Protecting the Ocean : - The Tico Times - April 14th, 2022
- MAIB: Crew's Comfort With Rough Weather May Have Caused Container Loss - The Maritime Executive - April 14th, 2022
- Sanctioned and Sailing Through Chinese Waters: The Case of the UN-Blacklisted Hoe Ryong - The Diplomat - April 14th, 2022
- World Sailing Speed Record Looks To Be Obliterated By The SP80 Sailboat - Boss Hunting - April 14th, 2022
- Sea Girl Carbon Theatre - The Reviews Hub - April 14th, 2022
- Hawke's Bay rain starts but less forecast than in original warnings - New Zealand Herald - April 14th, 2022
- Sailing the High Seas with Dejeros Cloud-Based Production Tools - TV Technology - October 9th, 2021
- Input wanted on changes to high seas fishing rules - The Bay's News First - SunLive - October 9th, 2021
- 9 crew of Indian vessel stranded on high seas rescued - The Statesman - October 9th, 2021
- Coast Guard rescues 9 crew members of mechanised vessal stranded in high seas - News Today - October 9th, 2021
- In Mumbai rave party bust, NCB carries out first-ever drugs search on cruise liner in high seas - Deccan Herald - October 9th, 2021
- Easy Halloween costume ideas for the continued collapse of society - Tampa Bay Times - October 9th, 2021
- What We Do In The Shadows Recap: The Siren - The Workprint - October 9th, 2021
- Trinidad and Tobago chaos over who actually owns the House of Football - Inside World Football - October 9th, 2021
- Deep seabed mining is risky. If something goes wrong, who will pay for it? - Mongabay.com - October 9th, 2021
- Students win new UH awards to protect oceans | University of Hawaii System News - UH System Current News - October 9th, 2021
- Seabed Mining: The Coast Guard's Deep Future - CIMSEC - October 9th, 2021
- SBI launches NAV-eCash Card. Check features and benefits here - Mint - October 9th, 2021
- Navigating Miocene Ocean Temperatures for Insights into the Future - Eos - October 9th, 2021
- Planning a Cruise? Here's What You Need to Know - NBC San Diego - October 9th, 2021
- National Grid in talks over plan for energy island in North Sea - The Guardian - October 9th, 2021
- A drone survives a sail into a major hurricane and "lives" to show the video - KTVZ - October 9th, 2021
- Listen closely: How sound could help improve the way we manage fisheries and conservation - Dal News - October 9th, 2021
- To solve space traffic woes, look to the high seas - MIT Technology Review - August 24th, 2021
- Who Is Going to Map the High Seas? - Hydro International - August 24th, 2021
- War on the High Seas - The Maritime Executive - August 24th, 2021
- Almost there: One more month until calmer seas, better weather - spacecityweather.com - August 24th, 2021
- Meet Rex, a Regal 417-Foot Expedition Yacht Concept With an Underwater Lounge and Helicopter Parking - Yahoo Lifestyle - August 24th, 2021
- Our first vacation fish, and other standout moments of summer 2021 | Pamelas Food Service Diary - SILive.com - August 24th, 2021
- HAWAII Hawaii County Weather Forecast for August 22, 2021 BIG ISLAND NOW - Big Island Now - August 24th, 2021
- NOAA Just Named 31 Nations That Engage in Illegal or Unregulated Fishing. Here's Why That's a Step in the Right Direction. - Earthjustice - August 24th, 2021
- Henri likely to bring rough seas to the south, possibly heavy rainfall in northern Delaware - delawarebusinessnow.com - August 24th, 2021
- Gather Round Mateys, These Arrrrre The Best Pirate Movies To Watch Right Now - Yahoo Lifestyle - August 24th, 2021
- You have what you voted for - Santa Barbara News-Press - August 24th, 2021
- Annette and a truly weird summer at the movies - Vox.com - August 24th, 2021
- As Henri Nears US Coast, Threat to Long Island Increases - East Hampton Star - August 24th, 2021
- Indias Highway Construction Is in the Fast Lane - Fair Observer - August 24th, 2021
- The Fiji Times Skipper's legacy A lover of the sea - Fiji Times - August 24th, 2021
- Chubut imposes strict measures on shrimp landings to protect the fishery - MercoPress - August 24th, 2021
- Jellyfish Found in Greece are the Least Dangerous of All - Greek Reporter - August 24th, 2021
- Indian Ocean: The maritime links of India-Malaysia - Hindustan Times - August 24th, 2021
- Shark Experts Agree, These Are The 5 Best Dive Sites In The World - Forbes - August 24th, 2021
- North Vancouver RCMP remind boaters of rules on the water during education blitz - North Shore News - August 24th, 2021
- Salinity Measurements of the Adriatic Sea Record an Unprecedented Increase - Total Croatia News - August 24th, 2021
- China and the Agreement to Prevent Unregulated High Seas Fisheries in the Central Arctic Ocean - The Diplomat - June 10th, 2021
- Africa must protect the high seas before its too late - Mail and Guardian - June 10th, 2021
- Bringing the High Seas Biodiversity Treaty Into Port - Council on Foreign Relations - June 10th, 2021