To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 24 months.
Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone whos stayed at the property?
We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines.
We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay.
Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect.
Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content.
After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service.
We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content.
We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we wont be the judge of reality. Booking.coms role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties.
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
Continue reading here:
- THE HIGH SEAS: Brunswick looks bounce back and send seniors off on high note - Brunswick News - November 1st, 2019
- This Cruise Line Sails 5-Star Luxury Hotels On The High Seas. I Had To Find Out More. - Forbes - November 1st, 2019
- Opinion | Another auto merger across the high seas - Livemint - November 1st, 2019
- What's Leaving Netflix in November 2019? All the Movies and Shows on Last Call List - Newsweek - November 1st, 2019
- Highland cadets witness life on the high seas on UK's newest aircraft carrier - Press and Journal - November 1st, 2019
- These are the cities that will drown first as the seas rise - Salon - November 1st, 2019
- Ghost Nets Haunt the World's Oceans, Hunting Beyond the Grave - Atlas Obscura - November 1st, 2019
- The Below Deck Crew Will Spill All the High-Seas Secrets in the Season 7 After Show - Bravo - November 1st, 2019
- Storm surge, flooding caused by freak weather conditions - HeraldLIVE - November 1st, 2019
- Long: The tragedy in Britain wasn't unique - Roanoke Times - November 1st, 2019
- Rising Seas Are Going to Drown Way More Cities Than Wed Thought: Study - New York Magazine - November 1st, 2019
- New charges announced in conspiracy to bring massive amounts of cocaine into US, central Ohio - 10TV - November 1st, 2019
- Cities to be erased by 2050: Rising seas could affect three times more people - NEWS.com.au - November 1st, 2019
- 19 tons of cocaine and cannabis worth $380MILLION seized off Florida making massive dent in Colombian drug - The Sun - November 1st, 2019
- High winds expected for most of Friday, especially along the coast - Bangor Daily News - November 1st, 2019
- Let's Send the U.S. Navy's 'Stealthy' Destroyer Back in Time to Fight a World War II Battle - The National Interest Online - November 1st, 2019
- Ecuador: A Cocaine Superhighway to the US and Europe - Insightcrime.org - November 1st, 2019
- Rising seas will erase more cities by 2050, including Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok and Mumbai, new research shows - The Straits Times - November 1st, 2019
- Tens of Millions Could Be Hit by Sea Level Rise Sooner Than Thought, New Study Suggests - The Weather Channel - November 1st, 2019
- The ice used to protect them. Now their island is crumbling into the sea. - msnNOW - November 1st, 2019
- Chef Curtis Stone takes fine dining to the high seas with Princess Cruises - 7NEWS - October 24th, 2019
- Chocolate-themed cruise to become Willy Wonka factory on the high seas - INQUIRER.net - October 24th, 2019
- What The Truck?!? [podcast] Piracy on the high seas, drone deliveries, cybersecurity, and strikes - FreightWaves - October 24th, 2019
- Get Ready To Set Sail at Online Casinos On the High Seas and Join Peter Pan in LOST BOYS LOOT - Tunf.com News - October 24th, 2019
- SMOOTH SAILING: Couple tie the knot on the high seas - Morning Bulletin - October 24th, 2019
- Oldsmar wants to spend $125,000 on a climate assessment. Heres what that means. - Tampa Bay Times - October 24th, 2019
- 80 years ago a Connecticut inventor patented an icon of prepdom: the boat shoe. - Connecticut Magazine - October 24th, 2019
- Britain was built on the backs of slaves. A memorial is the least they deserve - The Guardian - October 24th, 2019
- Tony Winner Brian Stokes Mitchell Will Host 11th Annual Broadway Salutes - Playbill.com - October 24th, 2019
- Best Shots Advance Review: MARAUDERS #1 'Shows What It's Like to Live in that Weird, Crazy World' - Newsarama - October 24th, 2019
- This Fisherman Wants Us To Use The Oceans To Fight Climate Change - HuffPost - October 24th, 2019
- The Rise of Skywalker trailer five things we learned - The Guardian - October 24th, 2019
- JMA warns of landslides, high waves as Typhoon Bualoi strikes islands south of Tokyo - The Mainichi - October 24th, 2019
- How America Learned How to Hunt and Kill Submarines (Thank World War I) - The National Interest Online - October 24th, 2019
- SSN(X) Will Be the U.S. Navy's New Attack Submarine: Here's How to Make it A Success - The National Interest Online - October 24th, 2019
- Cruises: New cruise ship could help beat seasickness with this clever feature - Express - October 24th, 2019
- The high-tech wetsuit that we don't want - SurferToday - October 24th, 2019
- The Navy's Plan For Ruling The Seas Are Straight Out Of the History Books - The National Interest Online - October 24th, 2019
- 'High-Seas' Season 2 On Netflix? But When? Release Date Updates And Other Latest News - The Digital Wise - September 19th, 2019
- Celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day With These Shows - Playbill.com - September 19th, 2019
- High seas fishery patrol completed - Scoop.co.nz - September 19th, 2019
- Who owns the sea? - New Internationalist - September 19th, 2019
- Best of Orange County 2019: Best grocery store - OCRegister - September 19th, 2019
- Man stranded on Northern Michigan pier by high waves, rescued by Coast Guard - MLive.com - September 19th, 2019
- I've become the worst kind of Sea of Thieves pirate: the outpost ambusher - PC Gamer - September 19th, 2019
- Conquer the seas in Battlewake Available now on Steam - googame.net - September 19th, 2019
- Where Does All the Plastic Go? - The New Yorker - September 19th, 2019
- Two Months in the Southern Ocean, for Science - State of the Planet - September 19th, 2019
- Jim Caruso's Cast Party With Billy Stritch Returns To Feinstein's At Vitello's - Broadway World - September 19th, 2019
- Storms wreak havoc on fishing tournament schedule - TCPalm - September 19th, 2019
- Journalist John Solomon leaves the Hill to start own media outlet - Washington Examiner - September 19th, 2019
- Call for All States to Enforce Sulfur Cap - The Maritime Executive - September 19th, 2019
- Area Happenings Sept. 19-20. - Jacksonville Daily News - September 19th, 2019
- Fisherman snags alien fish that looks like something straight out of a horror movie - BGR - September 19th, 2019
- You Can Now Be the Proud Owner of a Tech Billionaire's Yacht - Men's Health - September 19th, 2019
- Shailene Woodley joins UF researchers on Greenpeace sea expedition - The Independent Florida Alligator - September 19th, 2019
- The Outlaw Ocean Exposes Crime in International Waters :: Books :: Features :: ian urbina :: Paste - Paste Magazine - September 19th, 2019
- New Italian government lets migrant rescue ship dock after Salvini's departure - CNN - September 19th, 2019
- Foreign Correspondent: What Trump's Missteps on Iran Have Wrought - Progressive.org - September 19th, 2019
- 100 Years Ago Germany's 'Battleship Fleet' Committed Suicide. This Is Why. - Yahoo News - September 19th, 2019
- You can learn to cook on a cruise ship - Los Angeles Times - September 19th, 2019
- South African Sheep Face Nightmare Journey - The Maritime Executive - September 19th, 2019
- Cable Seals Supplier, American Casting and Manufacturing, Lists and Explains the Current Security Seal Standards - Yahoo Finance - September 19th, 2019
- Why is it important to safeguard free access to the seas? Discover the role of a NATO maritime expert - NATO HQ - September 19th, 2019
- Sea Shepherd Conservation Includes Costa Rica in Long-Term Oceans Campaign - The Costa Rica Star - September 19th, 2019
- The US Navy Has a Water Problem - The Nation - September 19th, 2019
- The tiny algae at ground zero of Greenland's melting glaciers | Dan McDougall - The Guardian - September 19th, 2019
- USM Undergraduate Student Conducts Oceanic Research aboard Drilling Ship - Southern Miss Now - September 19th, 2019
- High seas | maritime law | Britannica.com - June 2nd, 2019
- High Seas Rally: Home Top - High Seas Rally Biker ... - * 2019 - June 2nd, 2019
- High Seas Definition - Duhaime.org - June 2nd, 2019
- International waters - Wikipedia - May 3rd, 2019
- High seas | maritime law | Britannica.com - May 3rd, 2019
- Convention on the High Seas - Wikipedia - May 3rd, 2019
- High seas - definition of high seas by The Free Dictionary - May 3rd, 2019
- High Seas Definition - Duhaime.org - May 3rd, 2019
- Convention on the High Seas - Wikipedia - February 27th, 2019
- International waters - Wikipedia - February 27th, 2019
- High seas | maritime law | Britannica.com - February 27th, 2019
- High Seas Trading Co.- Hawaiian shirts | Aloha Shirts ... - February 27th, 2019