The Cable Girls return for a fifth and final season in 2020. The Cable Girls (or as it in Spain, Las Chicas del Cable) are looking for the latest in season 5, when it comes out, what to expect, and more? Let you in
The series is reaching the end of its fifth season. Cable Girls has been on Netflix since 2017 and was one of the first complete Netflix originals in the region.
The period drama (joined by High Seas) is about a group of girls who lived in Madrid at the beginning of the 20th century. He presents his place of work, which is a switchboard in a telecommunications company.
At the end of season 4, 1931 was the date one year after the explosion and a new regime established. Thanks to Dize Minutes, we know that season 5 progresses over several years and takes place between 1936 and 1939.
Thanks to a press release, we know what we can expect to be a story in season 5.
In this last season and after the tragic and painful death of Engels, one of the most challenging episodes of his life, which seemed a promising future, girls take very different paths. The Spain they met divided into two sides, and after years of struggle and progress towards equality, independence lost in a civil war that will change its fortunes, as well as their families and new characters. What will seem to reverse everything? The rights acquired in the free period would disappear. Women expelled from the labor market, and all girls would find themselves against the ropes.
Despite the difficulties, their lives destined to cross, and they will have to live together to face who comes next. One thing is clear: your friendship will always be above anything else. This group will also give them lives to save each other.
Thanks to Ten Minutes, we meet some of the cast members.
Returning members include Lydia Agiller, Ana Fernndez, Nadia de Santiago and Ana Polvorosa.
Maggie Civantos will not return in any way for Season 5.
Season 5 scheduled to be the last season, as we now know. However, Netflix is ready to divide the season into two parts.
It confirmed that Season 5 of Cable Girls would launch on Netflix in February 2020. To be exact, the first half of Season 5 will launch on Netflix on February 14, worldwide.
Season 5, Part 2, will also air sometime in 2020, although an official release date has not announced.
Are you waiting for the Cable Girls final on Netflix?
See the original post here:
- CCL Stock Price: Carnival Corp sailing the high seas after as analyst sinks rivals - FXStreet - May 28th, 2020
- Sea of Thieves' big Tall Tale adventures are finally getting checkpoints - PC Gamer - May 28th, 2020
- Russia Intercepts P-8, Sends MiG-29s and Su-24s to Libya - Aviation International News - May 28th, 2020
- Relief and fear - Authorities promise tight ship, but COVID-19 concern high in communities as joyous relatives welcome cruise workers - Jamaica... - May 28th, 2020
- Sea of Thieves sails onto Steam on June 3 - PC Gamer - May 28th, 2020
- Opinion | A red line that Beijing shouldn't try to cross - Livemint - May 28th, 2020
- Exclusive: BP's North Sea chief Ariel Flores promoted - News for the Oil and Gas Sector - Energy Voice - May 28th, 2020
- The myriad consequences of trauma - Sydney Morning Herald - May 28th, 2020
- Mutiny on the high seas saved trafficked Rohingya - Dhaka Tribune - May 11th, 2020
- UN rights office concerned over migrant boat pushbacks in the Mediterranean - UN News - May 11th, 2020
- How smaller neighbours of China are taking on the dragon - WION - May 11th, 2020
- Tips, links and suggestions: what are you reading this week? - The Guardian - May 11th, 2020
- Is Call Of The Sea Coming To PS5? - PlayStation Universe - May 11th, 2020
- Shore Lore: Tales of the night patrol - News - Wicked Local Brewster - May 11th, 2020
- The Disgraced Offices of Joseph Muscat - The Shift News - May 11th, 2020
- Stranded Deep: How to Build a Raft | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - May 11th, 2020
- Botanical gardens, gym or commune among ideas for a refurbished Celandine Hall in Ramsgate - The Isle of Thanet News - May 11th, 2020
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Worst Thing About Each Main Character, Ranked - Screen Rant - May 11th, 2020
- Legislative leaders and the S-word Floridians stayed home before they were told to Mar-a-Lago mess Live sports returns - Politico - May 11th, 2020
- Modis goal of making India Vishwaguru wont transform lives of Indians: Shivshankar Menon - ThePrint - May 11th, 2020
- The Isle of Gold by Seven Jane - coastalbreezenews.com - May 3rd, 2020
- Floating Power Plants Are Taking to the High Seas - gcaptain.com - May 3rd, 2020
- Mobile power plants take to the high seas, sidestepping red tape involved with traditional plants - NNY360 - May 3rd, 2020
- International Fisheries Managers' Pandemic Response Highlights Need to Expand Electronic Monitoring - The Pew Charitable Trusts - May 3rd, 2020
- Discovery Greenlights All On The Line Reality Series For May Premiere - Deadline - May 3rd, 2020
- 5 hidden gems on Hulu (for when you get tired of Netflix) - nj.com - May 3rd, 2020
- Let the boats in: Rohingya refugees plead for stranded relatives to be saved - The Guardian - May 3rd, 2020
- Why Warlike One-Upmanship Works to Russia's Benefit - The National Interest - May 3rd, 2020
- 10 Things That Make No Sense About The Pirates of the Caribbean Movies - Screen Rant - May 3rd, 2020
- Pirates Of The Caribbean: 5 Best Rivalries (& 5 That Make No Sense) - Screen Rant - May 3rd, 2020
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 5 Characters Who Got Fitting Endings (& 5 Who Deserved More) - Screen Rant - May 3rd, 2020
- Moderate becoming good: my journey to every place in the shipping forecast - The Guardian - May 3rd, 2020
- Bangladesh urged to open ports to allow in Rohingya refugee boats - The Guardian - May 3rd, 2020
- VE Day 75th: Even the longest journey starts with a single step - Standard Freeholder - May 3rd, 2020
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 5 Couples Fans Loved (& 5 They Hated) - Screen Rant - May 3rd, 2020
- The Inevitable Clash Between China & ASEAN Nations Over The South China Sea - EurAsian Times - May 3rd, 2020
- This is brilliant from Javier Tebas on football restarting - The Mag - May 3rd, 2020
- After weeks at sea, URIs research ship returned to a different world - WPRI.com - May 3rd, 2020
- There are officially zero Canadians still on cruise ships sailing the high seas - Maclean's - April 27th, 2020
- Venom by Bex Hogan: High stakes on the high seas - Cambridge Independent - April 27th, 2020
- Something is wrong with our bloody ships today - Atlantic Council - April 27th, 2020
- Let's stop pretending billionaires are in the same boat as us during this pandemic - The Guardian - April 27th, 2020
- China's bold behavior borders on aggression and must be checked | TheHill - The Hill - April 27th, 2020
- 7 start-ups with sights set on the seas - Siliconrepublic.com - April 27th, 2020
- Young people arrive in the Netherlands after crossing the Atlantic - Explica - April 27th, 2020
- At Sea Since October, Solo Sailor Takes Isolation to the Extreme While Battling Weather and High Seas - The Weather Channel - April 21st, 2020
- Oakland County-born singer shines some "Light" in Nashville - The Oakland Press - April 21st, 2020
- Sea of Thieves Is Finally Letting Crewmates Revive Each Other - Screen Rant - April 21st, 2020
- The global system drags anchor - United World International - April 21st, 2020
- Below Deck Sailing Yacht Recap: Out With The Old - Reality Tea - April 21st, 2020
- Oil price crash may not benefit India due to falling demand and full tanks - BusinessLine - April 21st, 2020
- Explained | Why are oil futures in negative terrain? - Frontline - April 21st, 2020
- Time to Buy Beat-Down SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS) Stock? Here is the INSIGHT - The InvestChronicle - April 21st, 2020
- Chirayu Model For Fight Against COVID-19 In Bhopal With The Help Of The MP Government - Elemental - April 21st, 2020
- Last 3 cruise ships to dock today The last three cruise ships will be returning to - The Post Millennial - April 21st, 2020
- Outer Banks: Will there be a Season 2 and when will it likely be coming out? - Monsters and Critics - April 21st, 2020
- Protecting The High Seas: Researchers Use Big Data to Identify Biodiversity Hotspots - Noozhawk - April 15th, 2020
- Upcoming 'Sea of Thieves' Update Will Change the High Seas - Exclusively Games - April 15th, 2020
- Review: 'Sea Fever' Is a Contagion Thriller On The High Seas - Pajiba Entertainment News - April 15th, 2020
- Cruise lines turn to virtual cruising to give a taste of life on the high seas - The Telegraph - April 15th, 2020
- Tired of 'Frozen?' Here are a few less obvious kids movies to stream - Martinsville Bulletin - April 15th, 2020
- Death on the high seas; the mysterious death of a humble fishing observer - Stuff.co.nz - April 15th, 2020
- All the cruise ships that have had confirmed cases of COVID-19 onboard - Business Insider - Business Insider - April 15th, 2020
- Fossil discovery that changes the history of monkeys in the Americas - Somag News - April 15th, 2020
- Princess Annes Interview on Prince Andrew, Harry and Meghan & Life as a Royal - Vanity Fair - April 15th, 2020
- Interview: Building a robot to navigate the high seas - ComputerWeekly.com - March 4th, 2020
- 'High Seas' Netflix Review: Stream It or Skip It? - March 4th, 2020
- Design Collective by Cintas Creates High Fashion on the High Seas with Virgin Voyages Apparel Collection - Yahoo Finance - March 4th, 2020
- This Is How Much It Costs to Stay in Kylie Jenner's Vacation Villa - KMOX - March 4th, 2020
- The U.S. Navys Future Fleet May Run Aground In Heavy Weather - Forbes - March 4th, 2020
- Four things to do in the Hastings area - Bexhill Observer - March 4th, 2020
- As sea levels rise, high marshes along the Oregon coast are likely to shrink - Yale Climate Connections - March 4th, 2020
- If Honesty Is The Best Policy, Why Do We Forget It? - Forbes - March 4th, 2020
- Susan Calman announced to host Cruising With after Jane McDonald quit - Metro.co.uk - March 4th, 2020
- This is a solution that could help end illegal fishing - GreenBiz - March 4th, 2020
- Doomed: The Story of How Nazi Germany's Best Battleship Was Sunk - The National Interest Online - March 4th, 2020
- Is Turkey right on Idlib and refugees? - Ahval - March 4th, 2020
- The Perfect Time to Visit Panama City Beach for Every Type of Traveler - Thrillist - March 4th, 2020
- From Brexit to coronavirus: warehousing threats - Tina Massey - March 4th, 2020
- From the Mountain To The Sea: Highlander Teacher, Says Island Life Amazes Him - Fiji Sun Online - March 4th, 2020