Jesse Eisenberg comments on whether hell be playing Lex Luthor again in future DC Films after last appearing in the Justice League post-credits scene.
Jesse Eisenbergs Lex Luthor role with DC Films seems to have run its course if the stars recent comments are to be believed. Jesse Eisenbergs Lex Luthor made his debutin Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, attempting to turn the world against Superman before pitting the titular heroes against each other. While some fans werent sold on Jesse Eisenbergs performance, he was brought back for further planned DC Films, starting with a cameo appearance at the end of Justice League.
When speaking to ComicBookMovie ahead of Zombieland: Double Tap, Jesse Eisenberg seemingly confirmed that he wouldnt be appearing as Lex Luthor again for DC Films. While the Lex Luthor actor doesnt dive into specifics its most likely down to the reception to Justice League and the controversy surrounding the Snyder Cut. When Jesse Eisenberg and Woody Harrelson were asked about their on-screen comic book villains, the Lex Luthor actor jokingly replied that they would be appearing in different venues. Take a look at Jesse Eisenbergs comments about Lex Luthor below.
Different venues. I will say, quite confidently, different venues. His will be, like, kind of a movie that people go to and mine will be in my living room that people occasionally go to but mostly one at a time.
You can check out the interview with Jesse Eisenbergbelow.
Would you like to see Jesse Eisenbergs Lex Luthor come back to DC Films? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!
Jesse Eisenberg was last seen as Lex Luthor in Justice League. Heres the official synopsis for the movie:
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Supermans selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroesBatman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flashit may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
Directed by Zack Snyder,Justice Leaguestars Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Jeremy Irons, Diane Lane, Connie Nielsen, J. K. Simmons, and Ciarn Hinds.
Justice Leagueis now available on Blu-Ray, DVD, and Digital HD. Stay tuned for the latest news onJesse Eisenberg, Lex Luthor and the future of the DC Extended Universe!
Along with the premiere of the first teaser forDoom Patrol,DC Universe also debuted a collection of character posters for each of the members of perhaps the strangest team of characters to be adapted in live-action form for DC Comics.
In particular, these new character posters highlight Timothy Dalton's The Chief, Diane Guerrero's Crazy Jane, Joivan Wade's Cyborg, April Bowlby's Elasti-Woman, Matt Bomer's Negative Man and Brendan Fraser's Robotman. These posters each follow unique designs that reflect the nature of each character and tease unique personalities amongst the group as well.
You can start the gallery of new posters by clicking "Next".
Which of theseDoom Patrolposters is your favorite? Are you excited to see what the cast brings to these roles? Sound off in the comments below, and be sure to continue following Heroic Hollywood for all the latest news in the DC Universe.
Doom Patrol is a reimagining of one of DCs strangest group of outcast Super Heroes which includes: Matt Bomer as Larry Trainor/Negative Man, Brendan Fraser as Cliff Steele/Robotman, April Bowlby as Elasti-Woman, Diane Guerrero as Crazy Jane, Joivan Wade as Victor Stone/Cyborg and Timothy Dalton as Dr. Niles Caulder/The Chief.
Here is the synopsis for the show:
Doom Patrolwill find the reluctant heroes in a place they never expected to be, called to action by Cyborg, who comes to them with a mission hard to refuse, but with a warning that is hard to ignore: their lives will never, ever be the same.
Doom Patrolwill premiere on February 15, 2019 exclusively on DC Universe.
Go here to see the original:
- Doom Patrol Star Really, Really Wants THAT Titans Crossover | CBR - CBR - Comic Book Resources - July 12th, 2020
- The return of Genji: How the cyborg ninja dominated the Summer Showdown - ESPN - July 12th, 2020
- Remembering Robert the Robot - Glasgow's original 'silent raver' - Glasgow Live - July 12th, 2020
- After outing director Joss Whedon as unprofessional, Justice League actor Ray Fisher says he could... - Hindustan Times - July 12th, 2020
- Elon Musk plans BRAIN IMPLANTS that will merge humans with AI creating cyborgs - Express.co.uk - July 12th, 2020
- Airbus Forms Team Nightjar to Deliver Australian Industry Capability - AviationPros.com - July 12th, 2020
- Avengers Director Joss Whedon Will Have A Panel At Virtual SDCC - Gruntstuff - July 12th, 2020
- 1982: On the Mars Base, All Must Drive Nissan Stanzas - Autoweek - July 12th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence isn't all about the Terminator, tech sceptics are warned - Mirror Online - July 12th, 2020
- Will the Snyder Cut of Justice League be any better than Joss Whedon's original? - The Guardian - July 12th, 2020
- Doom Patrol's Robotman Still Does One Very Human Thing - Screen Rant - July 11th, 2020
- Justice League: 10 Interesting Behind-The-Scenes Details - Screen Rant - July 11th, 2020
- The Best CYBORG Comics DC Fans Need To Read | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - June 21st, 2020
- Cyborg Confirmed To Make His DCEU Return In The Flash - We Got This Covered - June 21st, 2020
- Justice League: Cyborg Is The Key To Defeating Darkseid - Screen Rant - June 21st, 2020
- THE FLASH Producer Seemingly Confirms That Ray Fisher's Cyborg Will Indeed Appear In The Movie - CBM (Comic Book Movie) - June 21st, 2020
- Supermans Worst Villain is Based On A MARVEL Hero - Screen Rant - June 21st, 2020
- 5 Modern Technologies That You First Saw In Movies, TV Shows - YourStory - June 21st, 2020
- 30 years ago, Star Trek's Borg canon was rewritten for the scarier - SYFY WIRE - June 21st, 2020
- DC: How A Video Game Revealed The History Of Earth-17 | CBR - CBR - Comic Book Resources - June 21st, 2020
- This new social network for fitness will forever change your gym and activity tracking #110264 - New Kerala - June 21st, 2020
- My 11-Year-Old Came Up With a Better Government - The New York Times - June 21st, 2020
- Netflix's Eurovision movie with Will Ferrell and Rachel McAdams tops this week's TV must-sees - Gananoque Reporter - June 21st, 2020
- Why Justice League's Snyder Cut Will Be On Another Level | CBR - CBR - Comic Book Resources - June 21st, 2020
- Who is The Best UFC Fighter of All Time? - Essentially Sports - June 21st, 2020
- Ray Fisher says Cyborg story in Zack Snyder's Justice League will hit some hearts" - Flickering Myth - May 28th, 2020
- Cyborg & Deathstroke Have One MAJOR Thing in Common | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - May 28th, 2020
- Transhumanism: Meet the cyborgs and biohackers redefining beauty - CNN - May 28th, 2020
- Researchers Have Created a Cyborg Eye that Works Like the Real Thing - PetaPixel - May 28th, 2020
- Watch Cyborg Actor Ray Fisher Tear Up After the Snyder Cut Announcement - Epicstream - May 28th, 2020
- Half My Nightmares Start With This Giant Cyborg Teddy Bear Learning How to Hug - Gizmodo Australia - May 28th, 2020
- Scientists Create A Cyborg Eye Thats Almost Like The Real Thing - Ubergizmo - May 28th, 2020
- The Worst Parts of Justice League Theatrical Cut, From Supermans CGI Mouth to That Underwater Battle - TheWrap - May 28th, 2020
- What Is The Justice League Snyder Cut Explained | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - May 28th, 2020
- New biomimetic eye research could indicate the future of prosthetic, super-human eyes - Pocket-lint - May 28th, 2020
- Demos for System Shock, Destroy All Humans, and five other upcoming games popped up on GOG - Destructoid - May 28th, 2020
- Darkseid's Greatest Weapon is Nothing To Wonder Woman - Screen Rant - May 28th, 2020
- Henry Cavill will be back as Supermansomewhere - The A.V. Club - May 28th, 2020
- A New Free-To-Play Game Titled Roller Riot Has Just Been Released Full Of Cyberpunk Themed Action - Happy Gamer - May 3rd, 2020
- Cris Cyborg reflects on KO loss to Amanda Nunes: It kept flashing through my head - Bloody Elbow - May 3rd, 2020
- Aldo, Cyborg reflect on what happened after losses to McGregor, Nunes - MMA Fighting - May 3rd, 2020
- Code 404, review: As with the bungling DI John Major himself, this comedy only just about works - The Independent - May 3rd, 2020
- Titans Tomorrow: What Happened to the Teen Titans' Darkest Timeline? - CBR - Comic Book Resources - May 3rd, 2020
- Bops Only: 10 Songs You Need to Start Your Weekend Right - Papermag - May 3rd, 2020
- People Are Getting Microchipped in Sweden, and It's Pretty Normal - VICE - May 3rd, 2020
- 10 Biggest Ways The DCEU Has Changed From Original Plans - WhatCulture - May 3rd, 2020
- Bellator In The 2010s: Looking Back At The Female Divisions - The MIX - May 3rd, 2020
- He Should Do Something Other Than Thinking About Himself Cris Cyborg Hits out at Dana White - Essentially Sports - April 20th, 2020
- Cris Cyborg Reveals Superfight but Not Where You'd Expect - Heavy.com - April 20th, 2020
- Scientists create tiny devices that work like the human brain - The Independent - April 20th, 2020
- UFC In The 2010s: Looking Back At Female Featherweight Division - The MIX - April 20th, 2020
- Local gallopers set their sights on Wagga Guineas - Tumut and Adelong Times - April 20th, 2020
- Justice League 2 Is Not Coming Soon: How Much Time Will It Take?? Whats The Plot And ... - Union Journalism - April 20th, 2020
- As the Coronavirus Spreads, Conspiracy Theories Are Going Viral Too - Foreign Policy - April 20th, 2020
- Justice League TV series is in the works from JJ Abrams - RadioTimes - April 20th, 2020
- It Puts the UFC on the Same Level as NBA and NFL Ronda Rousey Defends UFC Sponsorship Deal - Essentially Sports - April 20th, 2020
- 10 Teen Titans Cosplay That Look Just Like The Comics | CBR - CBR - Comic Book Resources - April 20th, 2020
- The Great Divide: What is the biggest dream fight fans missed out on? - MMA Fighting - March 26th, 2020
- Darkseid is Showing Thanos How You REALLY Change Reality - Screen Rant - March 26th, 2020
- 100 Fights to Watch at Home this Weekend - The Official Website of the Ultimate Fighting Championship - March 26th, 2020
- The Mandalorian casts Terminator and Aliens legend Michael Biehn as bounty hunter in Disney+ season 2 - The Irish Sun - March 26th, 2020
- Walking the Walk and Heeding the Talk for Now - The SandPaper - March 26th, 2020
- 15 Female UFC Fighters In Their Workout And Gym Gear | TheThings - TheThings - March 26th, 2020
- Super Promotions: 10 Teen Characters Who Graduated To The Avengers Or Justice League - CBR - Comic Book Resources - March 26th, 2020
- DCEU: 10 Ways The Slate Has Changed Since The Franchise Began - Screen Rant - March 26th, 2020
- Here is every UFC womens champion in the history of the promotion - FanSided - March 26th, 2020
- Meet The STAR WARS: BOUNTY HUNTERS of Marvel's New Comic - Screen Rant - March 16th, 2020
- Planet Earth Report Cyborgs Will Lead Us to an Intelligent Universe to a New Force of Nature - The Daily Galaxy --Great Discoveries Channel - March 16th, 2020
- 'War of the Worlds' Episode 5: Killer cyborgs' obsession with babies is show's biggest mystery - MEAWW - March 16th, 2020
- Scientists successfully created a cybernetic neural network - The Next Web - March 16th, 2020
- Patricio Freire's title, tourney hopes on the line at closed Bellator event - ESPN - March 16th, 2020
- Scientists Linked Artificial and Biological Neurons in a Networkand Amazingly, It Worked - Singularity Hub - March 16th, 2020
- Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045 - Netflix Shares New Stills from Its CG Anime - CBR - Comic Book Resources - March 16th, 2020
- The Terminator sequel trilogies that never were - Film Stories - March 16th, 2020
- The Pac-12 in Polaroids - Rule Of Tree - March 16th, 2020
- Who Wants To Help Steve Cohen Build A Trading Cyborg? - Dealbreaker - March 8th, 2020
- Alita's got nothing on this mind-controlled robotic arm that links to your nerves - SYFY WIRE - March 8th, 2020
- 'Don Giovanni' breaks fourth wall, fuses cyborgs with Mozart classic - Indiana University The Penn Online - March 8th, 2020
- 5 Things About Nebula The MCU Changed (& 5 They Kept The Same) - CBR - Comic Book Resources - March 8th, 2020
- 8 books that inspired fashion collections - Dazed - March 8th, 2020