Stephen Scott of Underwood Gardens to speak Aug. 8
On August 8 come hear Stephen Scott of Underwood Gardens in Chino Valley, explain how sowing a cover crop in the late summer/early fall will help build your garden soil. Stephen reports that theyve seen tremendous results with bindweed and morning glory both with their raised beds and with customers reports, so this should be valuable info! Meeting is at 6 pm at Pine Shadows Clubhouse, 2050 W. SR 89A, Cottonwood. Bring a friend and well see you on Tuesday, August 8. Questions? Call Janice Montgomery, 634-7172.
Reminder: The Verde Valley Seed Library, sponsored by the Verde Thumbs Gardeners, will open every other Saturday from 11 1 at the Cottonwood Library beginning August 19. There are lots of free veggie, herbs and flower seeds for you to check out.
Solar Viewing at the Library
The first total solar eclipse since 1979 to be seen over the North American Continent will occur on Monday, August 21, 2017. Although totality will not be seen from Arizona, the Moon will cover up nearly sixty-eight percent of the sun for those in the Verde Valley. Join J.D. Maddy of the Astronomers of Verde Valley for a presentation all about the Sun.
Those attending will have a chance to see the Sun safely with special telescopes designed to view the Sun in different wavelengths of light. Come out and learn about the Sun and how to view it safely. The presentation will be on Wednesday, August 9 in Library Meeting Room B. It will begin at 12 p.m. and the solar viewing will begin outside the library at 1 p.m. Free solar viewing glasses will be given out to all who attend. This event is free and open to the public. The library is located at 100 S 6th St in Cottonwood.
The Seed Library returns to Cottonwood Public Library
The Cottonwood Public Library is once again partnering with the Verde Thumbs Gardening Club and offering a seed lending program for the fall growing season. The Seed Library is a collection of free, open-pollinated seeds and a community of gardeners coming together to celebrate their hobby. With a seed library you can check out seeds and grow the plants. From those plants you can save some seeds and then return them to the Seed Library for the next growing season. Eventually these seeds become adapted to our soil and climate and are more productive.
The Seed Library will reopen on Saturday, August 19 and free seeds will be available to be checked out from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the parking lot lobby. Volunteers will be available to answer questions and help with seed selection. The Seed Library will be open every other Saturday, starting August 19 through October 14. The library is located at 100 S 6th St in Cottonwood.
Come Back Buddy ready to rock at Clarkdale Concert in the Park
On Saturday, August 12th, Clarkdale Community Services is proud to present Come Back Buddy. They will perform 7-9 p.m. at the Clarkdale Town Park gazebo. This concert is FREE to the public.
COME BACK BUDDY is a 4-piece rock-n-roll band inspired by the legendary Buddy Holly and the Crickets. The trios repertoire includes the music of many artists from the 50s era including Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, Ricky Nelson, and of course, Buddy Holly. Mike Randall provides Come Back Buddys lead vocals and guitar. Accompanied by Janine Randall on bass and Don Rinehart, Austin Case, or Tim Kimbro on drums. Dean Randall on Tenor Sax joins Come Back Buddy on stage at select performances. The band has a strong foundation and a strong following! The bands purpose is to add a fun and musical atmosphere to any event. For some, Come Back Buddy is an education in nostalgia, while for others its a walk down memory lane. So, if youre looking to turn back the clock, or simply want to hear some great music and hits from the 50s, Come Back Buddy is the band for you! Visit: http://www.comebackbuddy.com for the latest news, performance schedule, and music samples.
The park is located in the center of the towns historic district on Main Street, between 10th and 11th Street. There is a 50/50 raffle which all proceeds benefit the Concerts in the Park. Remember to bring your own seating and that alcohol is not permitted in the park.
Vending spaces are available and can be arranged by contacting Community Services at (928) 639-2460. For more information please visit: http://www.clarkdale.az.gov/concerts_in_the_park.htm or contact Clarkdale Community Services at (928)639-2460; email: email@example.com. For up to the minute updates on the status of scheduled concerts visit the Clarkdale Parks & Recreation/Clark Memorial Library Facebook page or call the Concert Hotline: (928)639-2492.
Toys for Tots Golf Tournament set for Oct. 7
On Saturday, Oct. 7, the 12th annual Toys for Tots Golf Tournament will take place at Verde Santa Fe Golf Course in Cornville.
The entry of $85 includes scramble format, green fees, cart, range balls, lunch, promotional item, individual and team cash prizes. ($75 for uniformed services–military, police and fire)
$65 for Verde Santa Fe members. Limited to 80 paid players. Raffles (before golf) and silent auction (after). 8:00 sign in and shotgun start at 9:00. Beverage cart will be available.
Larry Green Chevrolet will provide a new car for a hole-in-one on a designated hole. Bring an unwrapped toy over $15 value and receive a raffle ticket. More raffle tickets will be on sale as you check in. Register 1-4 players, ladies and/or men.
Forms available at the golf course or contact Krys (928) 649-3747 email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration or questions. Early entries help us with planning.
Flight of Obscurity XII on display at Yavapai College Aug. 22
Nationally renowned installation artist, Nathaniel Foley is the featured artist for a solo exhibition titled Flight of Obscurity XII at the Verde Art Gallery on the Yavapai College Campus, 601 Black Hills Drive Bldg. F-105.
Flight of Obscurity XII features sculptures consisting of cones integrated with spires held together under tension, supported by utilitarian containers. This fragile relationship of forms exposes the delicate balance between grace and imminent danger, like the fleeting ballet of courting birds or hostile dogfight between foes. Referring to aeronautical form, the sculptures communicate tension and dance in direct opposition to fundamental forces.
Flight of Obscurity XII will be available to the public at the Verde Art Gallery at Yavapai College 601 S. Black Hills Drive, Bldg. F-105 Clarkdale, AZ, from August 22 through September 15, 2017. The new gallery hours are Tuesday -Friday 10-AM to 3PM. A Special Preview with the artist will be held on August 3, from 5 7pm. This event is free and open to the public.
Camp Verde Quilters Group holding meetings
The Camp Verde Quilters Group meets the 2nd Monday of each month at 8:30 A.M., at the Dennys restaurant located at 1630 W. Highway 260, Camp Verde, Arizona. Please join us to discuss quilts and quilting. We meet monthly to share ideas and plans for the Bi-Annual Quilt Show which is held during the Fort Verde Days Celebration in October. The next Quilt Show will be in 2018. Ongoing plans for the show include a Country Store with fabrics, books, vintage quilts, textiles and even sewing machines. Proceeds will benefit the quilt show and charitable organizations. We also share quilt projects we are working on or have completed. All quilters are welcome! Our next meeting is on Monday, August 14.
Sherman Andrus in Concert
The Verde Valley Church of the Nazarene invites everyone to come and enjoy Sherman Andrus sing during the morning service on Sunday, Aug. 6 at 10:45 a.m. Be sure to bring your friends and family as you will enjoy hearing him Praise the Lord.
Sherman Andrus is an American gospel singer, who was the lead singer with the mainstream Christian music group, the Imperials. He has been a very prolific artist who has been involved in one way or another with thirty gospel albums to date.
Sunset Yoga & Wine at Yavapai College
Sunset Yoga & Wine. Enjoy an expansive yoga class on the patios of Yavapai Colleges Southwest Wine Center, followed by a delightful glass of their local, student made wine. This relaxing, Friday evening class is led by yoga instructor, Roxanne W~. 4:30pm, 601 Black Hills Drive, Clarkdale. $11 with wine or $6 for the yoga class only. For more info contact the Southwest Wine Center at (928) 634-6566.
August events calendar at Montezuma Castle and Tuzigoot
August will be filled with a lot of fun and educational special programs at both Montezuma Castle and Tuzigoot National Monuments! Here are some of our featured events:
How Did Montezuma Castle Get Its Name?
Montezuma Castle, Friday, August 4th 9:00am-11:00am
Joint presentation with Fort Verde State Historic Park, to be repeated from 2:00pm-4:00pm at Fort Verde.
Ancient TechnologyArrow making
Tuzigoot, Saturday, August 19th 10:00am-12:00pm
Monthly demonstrations by Zack Curcija of Echoes from the Past School of Ancient Technology, every third Saturday of the month through the end of the year.
Founders Day Fee Free
Friday, August 25thAll National Parks will be fee free in honor of the National Park Services 101st birthday.
Bat Blitz! (rescheduled)
Tuzigoot, Friday, August 25thJoin us for the free event onFriday, Aug 25thfrom6:30pm to 9:00pmfor a peek inside the life of the only flying mammal in the world. The evening will begin at6:30pmwith a ranger talk all about bats. Attendees can learn about the mysteries and misconceptions that surround these amazing night creatures.
Sacred Scarlets Macaw Program
Montezuma Castle, Friday, August 25th 10:00am 11:00am
Tuzigoot, Sunday, August 27th 10:00am 11:00am
Sacred Scarlets presents lectures and demonstrations featuring a young, beautiful captive-bred Scarlet Macaw. These lectures and demonstrations address conservation as well as the Scarlet Macaws fascinating history in American Southwest culture.
Montezuma Castle National Monument is located at 2800 Montezuma Castle Highway, Camp Verde, AZ 86322. Tuzigoot National Monument is located at 25 Tuzigoot Road, Clarkdale, AZ. For additional information, call 928-567-3322 or visit http://www.nps.gov/tuzi and http://www.nps.gov/moca and select the calendar icon.
For the latest updates on events and programs, find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @TuzigootNPS and @MontezumaNPS
More than 20,000 National Park Service employees care for Americas 417 national parks and work with communities across the nation to help preserve local history and create close-to-home recreational opportunities.
Know your numbers, choose your lifestyle
Camp Verde Community Library offers FREEHealth Screenings FridayAugust 4th,between9 am and 3 pm. These non-fasting screenings for cholesterol, diabetes and blood pressure are sponsored by Northern Arizona Healthcare (NAH) and Verde Valley Medical Centers.
During the 20 minute non-fasting Biometric screening you will not only get your Numbers but a healthcare professional will go over your results with you to help you understand the connection between your numbers and healthy lifestyle habits.
Camp Verde Community Library is located at 130 Black Bridge Road. For more information call NAH at 928-853-0879 or contact the Library at 928-554-8391.
Using essential oils to beat the heat
Thursday, August 17 1-3 p.m., FREE CLASS at the Camp Verde Community Library. Summer heat got you down? Essential oils can help — quickly and naturally!
Learn about the intricate and reliable interaction between essential oils and your body and mind, and you will have a powerful and scientifically proven tool for keeping your cool and protecting your health and well-being. Many oils are also appropriate for our four-legged friends!
Pre-registration is advised due to space considerations.
Call or text Honey Rubin 404-626-5535 or Sarah Jensen 928-451-4847.
Forum on education in Arizona
The Sedona/Verde Valley United Education Team is inviting the public to attend an informative presentation: Education: Whats Happening in Arizona and How Will the Proposed Federal Budget Affect Education. The presentation will be held at the Cottonwood Public Library in Library Meeting Room A at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, August 5th. The library is located at 100 S 6th St in Cottonwood.
Job Fair at Cottonwood Library
Presented by Goodwill Industries, a Hiring Fest will be held at the Cottonwood Public Library on Wednesday, August 9 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Multiple employers from around the Verde Valley will be on hand with job opportunities for a variety of different career paths. The Hiring Fest will take place in Library Meeting Room B. The library is located at 100 S 6th St in Cottonwood.
Free nutrition workshop
Join Doctor Sandra Bonhomme as she presents a free workshop called Healthier Nutrition Habits for Life. Those attending will have a better understanding of the evolution and global causes of obesity in America, gluten sensitivity, dairies and processed foods. Bonhomme has a PhD in Nutrition from the Paris Descartes University in France, as well as a specialized degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics. She has a passion for helping people appreciate nutrition as a crucial discipline for health and prevention. Bonhomme also graduated from a French Pastry School in Paris and has developed gluten-free, dairy-free and healthy traditional French pastries. This workshop will take place in Library Meeting Room B at the Cottonwood Public Library on Saturday, August 12 from 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. The Library is located at 100 S 6th St in Cottonwood.
Author visit with Carol Rifon
Author Carol Rifon has over 30 years of successful training for individuals, businesses, colleges and the United States Navy. She has a Masters Degree in Psychology and Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) professional certification. Her book Rethinking Fear: A simple, unique approach to reprogram old patterns for a happier, more confident life is an award winning finalist of the 2017 International Book Awards. Rethinking Fear is a self-help book that is unconventional in its use of a multi-dimensional approach to stimulate cognitive, emotional and neurotransmitter functions to help individuals override fearful life patterns. Rifon will be visiting the Cottonwood Public Library on Saturday, August 12 from 10 a.m. to noon.
Living Your Life in a Turbulent World
Paula and Alana Green are a mother-and-daughter team who, in 2014, found themselves paring down their possessions and beginning a journey that they later described as a Soul-Journ. Paula was 55 at the time and Alana 15.
After living a year in Australia, New Zealand and Bali, they have recently returned to the Verde Valley where Alana was born and they lived for 15 years.
We had an idea and a couple of intentions with our adventure but really no clue how it would unfold or who and what circumstances we would encounter says Paula, but as we kept following our hunches and trusting our gut instincts, we began to see a pattern unfolding as to where we were being led.
Many people told them during their travels, how significant it was for them to hear about a mother and daughter taking this endeavor together. They were invited to a 3-part radio interview in Melbourne, Australia that you may hear at their Soul-Journ page on Facebook.
After re-entering the American culture in November of 2016, a time of great upheaval, they felt a commitment to share and host conversations around many of the insights they discovered about community, family, young people, parent/child relationships, Indigenous, environment and consciousness.
Alana, today at 18 years: When I was a little girl, I dreamed of a community and future where people helped each other. Everything was interconnected. At the time, I was too scared to share that dream because I was afraid that it would never come true. However, since I have had that dream, I have seen evolution take turns like a river flowing ever more upward. And with each resolution, and revolution, the process goes faster and faster. I think the maturity we have reached compared to twenty years ago is astounding. The only question now is, what do we do with the gained information and maturity?
Join Paula and Alana at the Cottonwood Public Library on Saturday, August 12 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in Library Meeting Room B. Some of the topics to be discussed include coping with disaster, tragedy and the unknown, how to incorporate conscious evolution and action, the differences between consciousness and action-oriented people, how thought translates into action and the changing environments around us. All members of the public are invited to join in the discussion. The Library is located at 100 S 6th St in Cottonwood.
2017 Chamber Golf Tournament and Sponsorship Opportunities
Its tee time! Planning for the 15th Annual Cottonwood Cooler Golf Challenge is well underway. Committee members are inviting area businesses to join as major sponsors.
Sponsorships available: Gold $750-includes one foursome with company name on a Tee or Green, exposure on all marketing promotions, opportunity to hang advertising banner and place a table to promote your business at the event and two flyer inserts in the Chamber Newsletter. Silver $400-includes one twosome with company name on a Tee or Green, exposure on all marketing promotions, opportunity to place a table to promote your business at the event and one flyer insert in the Chamber Newsletter.
There are opportunities for non-golfers as well. The Community Partner Sponsorship $250-includes exposure on all marketing promotions, opportunity to place a table to promote your business at the event and one flyer insert in the Chamber Newsletter. Tee or Green Sponsor $100-sign placed with your logo and company name on a Tee or Green the day of the event! In addition to sponsorship opportunities, Chamber volunteers will be calling community businesses for donations for the raffle & silent auction. Business are also invited to include promotional items or coupons in the golfer goodie bags at no cost.
We would like to thank our Current Sponsors: Northern AZ Rehab, Crazy Tonys Cornville Market, Lawler Construction, Unisource Energy, LaserLyte, SpeedConnect, Big-O Tires, Butler Leavitt Insurance, Colonial General Insurance, SpectrUm Healthcare, Coldwell Banker/Mabery, Edward Jones/Amy Brown, PacWest Insurance, Galpin Ford, Yavapai Title, Meadowbrook Insurance, Stanley Steel Structures.
We hope that area businesses will see this as an excellent marketing opportunity, explains committee Co-Chair Lori Mabery. In addition to the application, prospective golfers will be sent a list of other things to see and do in the Verde Valley. We hope theyll be encouraged to make a family weekend out of it.
Verde Santa Fe Golf Pro, Mike Wright, is once again offering new and exciting changes for this years tournament that were sure you will enjoy. Last year, we donated $1000 to support Junior Golf in the Verde Valley through the CMS Junior Golf Program.
The tournament is scheduled for Saturday, August 5, 2017 at Verde Santa Fe Golf Course. If history is any indication, the tournament is expected to sell out all 112 spots so get your team registered now. For fourteen consecutive years the outpouring of generosity from the business community has been incredible, allowing nearly every participant to go home with a raffle or silent auction prize. For more information about the tournament, to participate as a sponsor, to donate raffle and silent auction items or to include your item in the golfer goodie bag contact Christian at the Cottonwood Chamber office at 928-634-7593. Register on-line at http://www.cottonwoodchamberaz.org.
Opioid Overdose Training: What does it look like and how to respond
MATFORCE is hosting Opioid Overdose trainings on Monday, August 7 in Cottonwood and Tuesday, August 15 in Prescott Valley. The public is invited to attend.
Ivan Anderson, Firefighter/Paramedic with the Verde Valley Fire District and Member of the MATFORCE Speakers Bureau, will present information on opioid overdose, what it looks like and how to respond. Ivan will also discuss details about Arizonas naloxone law, overdose prevention and how to use naloxone to rescue overdose victims. Free Naloxone will be made available for eligible participants.
Arizona lost 790 people to opioid overdoses in 2016, a 74% increase in opioid overdose deaths in four years. On June 5, 2017 Governor Ducey declared the opioid crisis a public health emergency. The declaration seeks to expand the distribution of the overdose reversal drug Naloxone, the development of new guidelines for health care providers on responsible prescribing and the expansion of access to drug treatment options.
The training Monday, August 7 will take place at the Verde Valley Medical Center, 269 S. Candy Lane, Conference Rooms A and B. The training Tuesday, August 15 will take place at the Step One Building, 6719 E. 2nd Street in Prescott Valley. The trainings will take place from 12 1:30 p.m. Lunch will be served.
To register for the training email MATFORCE at email@example.com or call 928 708 0100.
Bring books to concert to help launch re-opening of Clark Memorial Library
Beginning with July 29s Missouri Opry Country Legends, Friends of Clark Memorial Library will have a booth at the free Concerts In The Park where CML supporters can drop off books for the librarys Grand Reopening Book Sale. Book donors will also find the Friends on August 12 (Come Back Buddy), August 26 (Shri Blues Band), and September 9 (Matchbox Twenty Too).
Concerts are from 7 to 9 p.m. Friends from 6:15 or so. Come early and hear the latest installment of the Clark Memorial Library saga.
Also, watch this space for more book, time, and cash donation opportunities around Clarkdale. For more info, contact Jimmy Salmon, or drop a card to Friends of Clark Memorial Library, P.O. Box 301, Clarkdale, AZ 86324.
Mingus on the Hill class reunion
If you attended Mingus on the Hill in Jerome classes 1959 to 1975, you are invited to our multiyear class reunion at the Verde Valley Fairgrounds on September 23, 2017. Cost is $20.00 per person if paid and registered by September 1st. For info, contact Detta @ 949-290-2872 or Becky @ 928-451-6937
Vendor space available for artists, arts & crafts vendors, local businesses, non-profits
Clarktoberfest2017 is not really like Oktoberfest although there is beer involved. Its Clarkdales unique event, a fall festival that is a street fair/concert/beer garden and a fun time for all and of course live music! This year we are merging Howl-o-ween, the Clarkdale dog event, with Clarktoberfest. There will be lots of fun for dogs, kids and adults with both events in one place and time. More information at our website:http://clarktoberfestaz.com/
Vendor space is available! Vendors will be provided a 10×10 space on the street you will bring your own tent, tables, chairs, etc. The cost of the booth space will be $25 with your business license or $30 for those without a business license. If you are interested in a booth space you can go to http://clarktoberfestaz.com/ and CLICK on Participants Forms to complete our online application then mail a check to us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email back to you a vendor application. If you have any questions, also email us at email@example.com.
Alzheimers Association support group
Read the original here:
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - October 29th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - October 29th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution (Kansas City, MO) | Meetup - October 29th, 2018
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - October 14th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - October 6th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - October 5th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - September 18th, 2018
- New World New Mind: Moving Toward Conscious Evolution ... - September 18th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution (Kansas City, MO) | Meetup - September 4th, 2018
- Sacred Centers - Tools for Conscious Evolution - August 5th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - July 2nd, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - June 29th, 2018
- The 8 Stages of Conscious Evolution - Waking Times - May 5th, 2018
- The 8 Stages of Conscious Evolution - Waking Times - May 2nd, 2018
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - April 24th, 2018
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - March 17th, 2018
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - March 14th, 2018
- Conscious Life News | News and Articles About Conscious ... - February 15th, 2018
- Global Communication Hub - Foundation for Conscious Evolution - February 6th, 2018
- Global Communication Hub - Foundation for Conscious Evolution - February 6th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution: How to Save Humanity and the Planet - February 4th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - January 26th, 2018
- Global Communication Hub - Foundation for Conscious Evolution - January 26th, 2018
- Sheila Gautreaux Highlights Importance of Forgiveness | Benzinga - Benzinga - August 21st, 2017
- Sheila Gautreaux Highlights Importance of Forgiveness - Benzinga - August 18th, 2017
- Nights Of Fire: A Conscious Evolution Festival Preview - NYSMusic - August 14th, 2017
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - August 3rd, 2017
- KABAKA PYRAMID + One-A-Chord & DJ Spleece - SantaCruz.com - August 3rd, 2017
- The 8 Stages of Conscious Evolution - Waking Times - July 6th, 2017
- First Gaia Symposium scheduled for July 7-9 in Weed - Taft Midway Driller - July 5th, 2017
- Talk About INDEPENDENCE. We just divorced, yet get along better than ever! - The Good Men Project (blog) - July 4th, 2017
- First Gaia Symposium scheduled for July 7-9 in Weed - Mount Shasta Herald - July 3rd, 2017
- Surprise: People Who Claim They Don't Eat or Drink Are Probably Liars - ATTN: - June 23rd, 2017
- Native Americans are getting cheated again by a white president ... - Los Angeles Times - June 21st, 2017
- JACKAL Releases 'Endorphins' EP - Noiseporn - June 14th, 2017
- New book published by Balboa Press presents the Miross system, a measure for conscious evolution, self ... - Benzinga - June 11th, 2017
- Dr. Leslie Wells Announces Upcoming Launch of the EVE Consciousness World Tour - PR Web (press release) - June 7th, 2017
- Jackal - Summer In Your Arms - EDM Sauce - June 6th, 2017
- Pierre Teilhard De Chardin Information - April 3rd, 2017
- Skill to discriminate - The Hindu - March 10th, 2017
- Modi supports yoga at Lord Shiva bust unveiling - Easterneye (press release) (subscription) - March 3rd, 2017
- Crowdfunding the skyscraper - Curbed - March 2nd, 2017
- 112-foot tall Shiva statue 'Adiyogi' - Times of India (blog) - February 28th, 2017
- Important to preserve the essence of yoga: PM Narendra Modi - Economic Times - February 27th, 2017
- YOGA-PM 2 LAST : PTI feed, News - India Today - India Today - February 27th, 2017
- PM Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva in Coimbatore on occasion of Maha Shivratri' - Zee News - February 25th, 2017
- PM Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva in Coimbatore - Zee News - February 24th, 2017
- PM Modi to unveil 112-foot Shiva statue at Maha Shivaratri event of Jaggi Vasudev's Isha Foundation as protests grow - International Business Times,... - February 24th, 2017
- Narendra Modi to unveil 112-ft tall Shiva idol on February 24 - India ... - India.com - February 20th, 2017
- Coimbatore: PM Modi to unveil 112-feet tall face of Adiyogi on Feb ... - India.com - February 20th, 2017
- Global Communication Hub - Foundation for Conscious Evolution - February 18th, 2017
- Modi to unveil 112-ft tall Shiva idol in Coimbatore on February 24 - Hindustan Times - February 18th, 2017
- Grey Magick and Soapbox Preachers - Patheos (blog) - February 15th, 2017
- Stay Inspired: Conscious Evolution with Barbara Marx ... - December 11th, 2016
- Sacred Centers - Tools for Conscious Evolution - December 8th, 2016
- Conscious Evolution Defined - Foundation for Conscious ... - June 8th, 2016
- Back to the Future: LCWR nuns and Conscious Evolution ... - June 8th, 2016
- Amazon.com: Conscious Evolution: Awakening Our Social ... - May 8th, 2015
- Home | Subtle Arts of Conscious Evolution - Sarah Whiteley - May 8th, 2015
- Cures Without Side Effects - Video - April 13th, 2015
- How to Activate Our Genetic Blueprint - Video - April 13th, 2015
- Activate Your Higher Mind Powerful DNA Healing Energy | All 9 Solfeggio Frequencies - Video - April 11th, 2015
- How Technology is Connected to Consciousness - Video - April 11th, 2015
- How Can You Be Happy - Video - April 9th, 2015
- Conscious Evolution! Video | Prometheism.net - April 7th, 2015
- What is Cultural Fusion - Video - April 5th, 2015
- Conscious Evolution! - Video - April 5th, 2015
- Eyes of Emerald - Video - April 5th, 2015
- International Forum on Consciousness: Conscious Evolution ... - April 3rd, 2015
- Teddy M. - Conscious Evolution (Kansas City, MO) - Meetup - April 2nd, 2015
- International Forum on Consciousness: Conscious Evolution: The Awakening - April 2nd, 2015
- Conscious Eating for Health - Video - April 1st, 2015
- Are We at a Turning Point for Humanity - Video - March 30th, 2015
- Barbara Marx Hubbard - The Next Phase of Conscious Evolution - Video - March 26th, 2015
- Reverend Jim Lee on Conscious Evolution - Video - March 26th, 2015
- 06 Conscious Evolution - Video - March 26th, 2015
- Living an Inspired Life - March 26th, 2015
- How to Reach Higher Levels of Consciousness - Video - March 20th, 2015
- How to Find the Seeds of Consciousness - Video - March 18th, 2015
- Conscious Evolution ~ Yoga with Haley - Video - March 18th, 2015