She. Has. Arrived. In all her glory and with all her mess and all her weird problematic speeches about why she loves gay people, NeNe has arrived. NeNe has also decided that her strategy for this season is to remain completely above it all and spout faux-spiritual nonsense. There seems to be a lot of wiggle room when it comes to those spiritual beliefs. She is walking in the hands of the Lord and at the same time calling Cynthia desperate. Listen, Im not saying that NeNe did a lot in this episode or even that shes achieved moral enlightenment. The main tension for NeNe is if shes going to say hello to Cynthia. Thats her moral quandary this episode, and we dont even get to see if she says hello to Cynthia. NeNes spiritual advisor clearly works hard, but the Real Housewives editors work much harder. Lets get to it.
First up, we get to hear Cynthias side of the story. Shes out shopping for houses with Eva because Eva needs to move houses again. Her sperm donor ex seems to have figured out where she lives and her husband is a lawyer. Should she be on a reality show if there are this many security concerns? Lets show her house hunt on TV just in case.
We need to talk about this positively bizarre Atlanta house. Its a five bedroom house and every bedroom has an en suite bathroom. Wait what hold on Is that really necessary? You can walk through every single bedroom and find a full bath. Who is this for? Eva, maybe. Also, its $775,000 and to my Chicago real-estate mind, thats a goddamned steal for a completely incomprehensible amount of bathrooms.
After looking at the house, Eva and Cynthia sit down to talk about what is happening with NeNe and everyone else. Cynthia says that theres just no universe where NeNe is willing to be accountable or apologize. Eva also says that shes regretted not bonding with Cynthia sooner and we get a montage of all the moments where Eva shaded Cynthia. NeNe and Cynthia will both be on Bravos NYC Pride Float and it will be so awkward because that moment will be all about them. Cynthia is confident she can peacefully coexist with NeNe and there is no evidence on Earth thats possible.
Porsha heads over to Tanyas house for lunch. Porsha points out that Tanya has been half of the groups best friend and Tanya and her husband were Porsha and Denniss couple friends. When the conversation turns to Porsha and Denniss troubles, Tanya asks Porsha if this whole thing can be fixed. Porsha presents exhibit A: Dennis claims that Porsha wasnt emotionally available to him during her pregnancy with his child so Porsha shows Tanya a bunch of photos of them at their happiest. Christmastime with Dennis. Concerts with Dennis. Smiling and giggling with Denniss cheatin ass. Unavailable, where? Porsha wants to work on healing but she doesnt know if when she heals, shell be healing with Dennis.
Up next, Kenya is hanging out at home with baby Brooklyn. Can a baby have a chocolate-chip cookie? Her cousin Che, who is a Kenya clone, stops by for a little baby time. Kenya starts freaking out any time Che wants to touch Brooklyn and the freaking out doesnt stop once the conversation turns to her husband, Marc Daly. According to Kenya, Marc is only in Atlanta every seven to ten days and they havent had any alone time or alone time since the baby has been born. Marc insists on the baby sleeping in the bed with them and thats certainly getting in the way of any intimacy. Kenya says that shes starting to get jealous of how much attention Brooklyn gets from her father.
This. Is. A. Lot. When it comes to Kenya, its always a lot but things are starting to get psychosexual. So many of these women will go all in on a shaky relationship in order to have a baby. Kenya Moore should be pioneering genetic technologies to enable her to use the DNA from a hair from Beyoncs head to create her own egg-fusion baby. But because Kenya has bought into the myth that a man will improve your life, shes stuck with a husband who doesnt seem to think he should spend time with his wife. This also leads to Kenya asking her husband to rank how much he loves her and their daughter. Oh. Oh Kenya, no.
Meanwhile, NeNe and Gregg are getting ready for a video shoot with the American Cancer Society about their experience of NeNe being Greggs caregiver. Gregg tries to give NeNe a pep talk by telling her she did a champions job, which is what your dad tells you after the science fair.NeNe wont let herself cry because then shed be making it about her so instead she says shes ready to move forward with her life. Yes, she sent Cynthia a horrible text message, but shes in a different headspace now.
Well, in other news: Todd took his daughter to a strip club and thats somehow appropriate in his mind??!?! In addition, he repeats, If shes going to go, Id rather her go with me, which is not something people say about strip clubs. Thats what you say about drinking at home if youre a white parent from the suburbs. No one has ever said that about strip clubs. Theres no moderate strip-club use that Todd is trying to ensure. And if theres anyone on this show I would trust to help someone budget their time and money at a strip club, it would not be Todd. At the same time, Todd keeps lecturing Kandi about what she should do with the surrogate despite the fact that he took his daughter to a strip club. He is not allowed to give anyone advice about anything.
Its time for Marc Daly to stop by his wifes home for breakfast. Kenya is trying to swan around the kitchen, pretending to be a dutiful wife, but she didnt buy anything to cook for breakfast. Every time Kenya does or says anything that Marc doesnt like, he makes a face or complains to the baby that Mommy is so silly! I dont like any of that. Im not a fan of this man. Marc spends more time making direct eye contact with a 7-month-old baby than having a meaningful conversation with his wife. Kenya offers that a friend or her cousin can take care of the baby while they go on his birthday trip and he says that wont be necessary. A baby can come on their romantic getaway.
Kenya doesnt really phrase it elegantly but she says that she doesnt feel like a girlfriend anymore. Shes spending time as a mother (taking care of Brooklyn) and being a wife (putting up with Marcs bullshit), but she doesnt get any attention or care from him. She doesnt have any moments where shes Marcs girlfriend. So, how does Kenya deal with this tension? She asks him if shes his No. 1 or his child is. Oh. My. God. Kenya. Marc just pretends that Brooklyn can talk. This is not great.
The girls have made it to New York and Marlo stops by to remind NeNe to forgive and forget. Marlo is just trying to impress upon her that she should be polite, say hello, and keep it cute. NeNe says she plans on doing just that, but we all know shes not going to do just that. Cynthia forwards an interview where NeNe calls her desperate and weak to Eva.
So the time for the float has come. In the hot summer sun, a veritable gaggle of Bravolebrities swarm around and Andy Cohen stands watch. Hes never been more fucking ready. Hes even put Tardy for the Party on the float playlist. NeNe climbs on the float
To be continued
Keep up with all the drama of your favorite shows!
Read more here:
- Spiritual Enlightenment - How To Become Enlightened - February 20th, 2020
- 5 Things You Should Know About Spiritual Enlightenment ... - February 20th, 2020
- The 3 Stages Of Spiritual Enlightenment : In5D - February 20th, 2020
- Spiritual Enlightenment - The Most Profound Truth Revealed ... - February 20th, 2020
- A Tribute to Andrew Weatherall - The Mancunion - February 20th, 2020
- The fight to preserve a 44,000-year-old painting | 1843 - The Economist 1843 - February 20th, 2020
- Spiritual Enlightenment | RuneScape Wiki | Fandom - February 20th, 2020
- Religion can be manipulated to control others - Miami County Republic - February 20th, 2020
- Prayer Walk: An Excerpt From '50 Ways To Pray' - Patheos - February 20th, 2020
- Lili Reinhart Claims Luke Perrys Spirit Visited Her Last Night! - The Digital Weekly - February 20th, 2020
- The Power of Your Thoughts and Spoken Words (part I and 2) by Steve Robertson - Veterans News Report - February 20th, 2020
- Ashkenazim and the Sephardic Pronunciation of Hebrew - Jewish Link of New Jersey - February 20th, 2020
- Religion is a Repeating Chapter in the History of Politics - CounterPunch - February 20th, 2020
- Profiting from the Prophet - Reaction - February 20th, 2020
- Ramakrishna Paramahansas Birth Anniversary: Interesting Facts About the Indian Mystic - News18 - February 20th, 2020
- 32nd Anniversary: FRSC Offers Free Medical Outreach to Motorists in Bauchi - THISDAY Newspapers - February 20th, 2020
- Convention of 'Christian Witches' to Gather In Salem on Easter Sunday - Breaking Israel News - February 20th, 2020
- Why Bodhisattvas Need to Disrupt the Status Quo - Lion's Roar - February 20th, 2020
- Robert Anton Wilson's daughter Christina on the new edition of her father's book, Ishtar Rising - Boing Boing - February 20th, 2020
- What My Epilepsy Taught Me About the Value of Time - The New York Times - February 20th, 2020
- Ram Dass, who sought enlightenment through LSD and became spiritual leader, dead at 88 - San Francisco Chronicle - December 27th, 2019
- An Artist Shares Her Most Striking Images of the Decade - The New York Times - December 27th, 2019
- Kung Fu Nuns in Nepal boost their health in the fight for women's rights - KAKE - December 27th, 2019
- Pay-What-You-Can Russian House #1 in Jenner Is One of Californias Most Eccentric Restaurants - Eater SF - December 27th, 2019
- Kanye West plans to evangelize Americas youth with music: No weapon formed against me shall prosper - The Christian Post - November 19th, 2019
- Who Was the Buddha? - Lion's Roar - November 19th, 2019
- MOVIE REVIEW: Scorsese, De Niro and Pesci at their best in 'The Irishman' - Gwinnettdailypost.com - November 19th, 2019
- The Funeral Traditions of Different Culture and Religion - Agence de presse D.I.A. - November 19th, 2019
- Children in Need events across Gwent - South Wales Argus - November 19th, 2019
- With Kartarpur, Pakistan says: Our arms are always open for you whenever you visit - Gulf News - November 19th, 2019
- The Rights Judeo-Christian Fixation - The New Republic - November 19th, 2019
- The World-Soul, Natura and Mother Earth - Patheos - November 19th, 2019
- Seattle City Council election results set the stage for transformative change - Real Change News - November 19th, 2019
- Dispatches #2 and #3 from Doc NYC: Mr. Toilet: The World's #2 Man and We Believe in Dinosaurs - Bright Lights Film Journal - November 19th, 2019
- Lights of Faith: Candles Keep Vigil, Become Votive Offerings - National Catholic Register - November 19th, 2019
- Meaningful Conversations: Spiritual But Not Religious? - UAFS News - November 11th, 2019
- Kanye Wests Sunday Service at the Forum 11/10 - mxdwn.com - November 11th, 2019
- Guiding Light: Back to the Heart - Free Press Journal - November 11th, 2019
- Federal judge halts Texas execution of Patrick Murphy - The Texas Tribune - November 11th, 2019
- 11.11 Wish And Its Meaning: Why is The Time 11:11 So Auspicious Numerologically? Does 11/11 Wish Come True - LatestLY - November 11th, 2019
- Nine German artists talk about their work for season II of bangaloREsidency 2019 - The Hindu - November 11th, 2019
- Meet the Kung Fu Nuns of Nepal - The New York Times - November 11th, 2019
- People welcome 'Cavalcade of Universal Oneness' with open arms - Daily Pioneer - November 11th, 2019
- Is coffee the new alcohol? - Oaklandpostonline - November 11th, 2019
- The Spec-Ops Guys Behind The App Transforming Military Fitness - menshealth.com - November 11th, 2019
- The Cold War between the Medium and the Message: Western Modernism vs. Socialist Realism - Journal #104 November 2019 - E-Flux - November 11th, 2019
- 1 dead, 1 hospitalized after gunmen shot both in the back of the head during apparent robbery - Texas Breaking News - November 11th, 2019
- 10 Bizarre Festivals in Asia You Need to Experience | TheTravel - TheTravel - October 24th, 2019
- President has first ever smart thought; calls for own impeachment - Los Angeles Loyolan - October 24th, 2019
- Hey, John MacArthur. You have a culture. It's called white (Christian) patriarchy. - Patheos - October 24th, 2019
- Tagore and Caste - The Statesman - October 24th, 2019
- One Cure for Malnutrition of the Soul - The New York Times - October 24th, 2019
- 'The Irony of Modern Catholic History: How the Church Rediscovered Itself & Challenged the Modern World to Reform' Book Review - National Review - October 24th, 2019
- Who is Kalki Bhagwan Who Once Predicted Death of Organised Religions and Now Faces I-T Heat? - News18 - October 24th, 2019
- Astrology in the Age of Uncertainty - The New Yorker - October 24th, 2019
- 'To Particularize is the Alone Distinction of Merit': Blake's Visionary Imagination - The New York Review of Books - October 24th, 2019
- The Great Flood and What It Tells Us - The Epoch Times - October 24th, 2019
- How Africans held off German colonialists with spears and arrows for two years during the Maji Maji rebellion - Face2Face Africa - October 24th, 2019
- The Eurozone Civil War Has Several Bay Of PIGS Moments - Seeking Alpha - October 24th, 2019
- Meditation is a potent stress reliever and more - CapeGazette.com - October 24th, 2019
- Marianne Williamson and the religion of "spirituality" - Salon - October 15th, 2019
- Evolution of the guru principle - Economic Times - October 15th, 2019
- Is Vanda Boone's Murder Connected To Nancy Moyer's Disappearance? | Searching For - Oxygen - October 15th, 2019
- What's all the buzz about? Montreal woman seeks to demystify ayahuasca - Montreal Gazette - October 15th, 2019
- The age of distraction | Opinion - Plattsburgh Press Republican - October 15th, 2019
- Rescue changed the lives of firefighter and victim in aftermath of Loma Prieta - San Francisco Chronicle - October 15th, 2019
- Hogarth: Place and Progress - ArtLyst - October 15th, 2019
- 4 Reasons Why Chat-based Learning Can Be a Solution To India's Mass Education Challenges - Entrepreneur - October 15th, 2019
- New opportunities for integration and cooperation: Op-ed - Hurriyet Daily News - October 15th, 2019
- Walking the path of the buddha in a neglected corner of India - GQ India - October 15th, 2019
- Non-Violence Is Not the Be-All and End-All of Buddhas Revolutionary Teachings - The Wire - October 15th, 2019
- The philosophy of the Joker - Fabius Maximus website - October 15th, 2019
- Succession Composer Nicholas Britell Talks Creating the Flava That Was Kendalls Rap - IndieWire - October 15th, 2019
- How to Use Tarot Cards as a Spiritual Guide to Everyday Life - Study Breaks - October 5th, 2019
- Clearly, Fans Thinks Demi Lovatos Heartless Apology Letter Is Just For Sake. Blasting Over A Free T ... - The Inner Sane - October 5th, 2019
- 'I put my head in the guillotine for Osho and I would do it again Why can't I be myself? Why do I have to be enlightened?' - Times of India - October 5th, 2019
- The indefatigable Gandhian Subba Rao: Meeting the Mahatma and other encounters of a lifetime - Times Now - October 5th, 2019
- The Carnatic blues of Ross Hammond and Jay Nair - Berkeleyside - October 5th, 2019
- Hospice of Santa Barbara Honors Its Heroes And Raises $178000 - Noozhawk - October 5th, 2019
- The Eclectic Sheldon Theatre is the Jewel-Box of Red Wing - Music in Minnesota - October 5th, 2019