She. Has. Arrived. In all her glory and with all her mess and all her weird problematic speeches about why she loves gay people, NeNe has arrived. NeNe has also decided that her strategy for this season is to remain completely above it all and spout faux-spiritual nonsense. There seems to be a lot of wiggle room when it comes to those spiritual beliefs. She is walking in the hands of the Lord and at the same time calling Cynthia desperate. Listen, Im not saying that NeNe did a lot in this episode or even that shes achieved moral enlightenment. The main tension for NeNe is if shes going to say hello to Cynthia. Thats her moral quandary this episode, and we dont even get to see if she says hello to Cynthia. NeNes spiritual advisor clearly works hard, but the Real Housewives editors work much harder. Lets get to it.
First up, we get to hear Cynthias side of the story. Shes out shopping for houses with Eva because Eva needs to move houses again. Her sperm donor ex seems to have figured out where she lives and her husband is a lawyer. Should she be on a reality show if there are this many security concerns? Lets show her house hunt on TV just in case.
We need to talk about this positively bizarre Atlanta house. Its a five bedroom house and every bedroom has an en suite bathroom. Wait what hold on Is that really necessary? You can walk through every single bedroom and find a full bath. Who is this for? Eva, maybe. Also, its $775,000 and to my Chicago real-estate mind, thats a goddamned steal for a completely incomprehensible amount of bathrooms.
After looking at the house, Eva and Cynthia sit down to talk about what is happening with NeNe and everyone else. Cynthia says that theres just no universe where NeNe is willing to be accountable or apologize. Eva also says that shes regretted not bonding with Cynthia sooner and we get a montage of all the moments where Eva shaded Cynthia. NeNe and Cynthia will both be on Bravos NYC Pride Float and it will be so awkward because that moment will be all about them. Cynthia is confident she can peacefully coexist with NeNe and there is no evidence on Earth thats possible.
Porsha heads over to Tanyas house for lunch. Porsha points out that Tanya has been half of the groups best friend and Tanya and her husband were Porsha and Denniss couple friends. When the conversation turns to Porsha and Denniss troubles, Tanya asks Porsha if this whole thing can be fixed. Porsha presents exhibit A: Dennis claims that Porsha wasnt emotionally available to him during her pregnancy with his child so Porsha shows Tanya a bunch of photos of them at their happiest. Christmastime with Dennis. Concerts with Dennis. Smiling and giggling with Denniss cheatin ass. Unavailable, where? Porsha wants to work on healing but she doesnt know if when she heals, shell be healing with Dennis.
Up next, Kenya is hanging out at home with baby Brooklyn. Can a baby have a chocolate-chip cookie? Her cousin Che, who is a Kenya clone, stops by for a little baby time. Kenya starts freaking out any time Che wants to touch Brooklyn and the freaking out doesnt stop once the conversation turns to her husband, Marc Daly. According to Kenya, Marc is only in Atlanta every seven to ten days and they havent had any alone time or alone time since the baby has been born. Marc insists on the baby sleeping in the bed with them and thats certainly getting in the way of any intimacy. Kenya says that shes starting to get jealous of how much attention Brooklyn gets from her father.
This. Is. A. Lot. When it comes to Kenya, its always a lot but things are starting to get psychosexual. So many of these women will go all in on a shaky relationship in order to have a baby. Kenya Moore should be pioneering genetic technologies to enable her to use the DNA from a hair from Beyoncs head to create her own egg-fusion baby. But because Kenya has bought into the myth that a man will improve your life, shes stuck with a husband who doesnt seem to think he should spend time with his wife. This also leads to Kenya asking her husband to rank how much he loves her and their daughter. Oh. Oh Kenya, no.
Meanwhile, NeNe and Gregg are getting ready for a video shoot with the American Cancer Society about their experience of NeNe being Greggs caregiver. Gregg tries to give NeNe a pep talk by telling her she did a champions job, which is what your dad tells you after the science fair.NeNe wont let herself cry because then shed be making it about her so instead she says shes ready to move forward with her life. Yes, she sent Cynthia a horrible text message, but shes in a different headspace now.
Well, in other news: Todd took his daughter to a strip club and thats somehow appropriate in his mind??!?! In addition, he repeats, If shes going to go, Id rather her go with me, which is not something people say about strip clubs. Thats what you say about drinking at home if youre a white parent from the suburbs. No one has ever said that about strip clubs. Theres no moderate strip-club use that Todd is trying to ensure. And if theres anyone on this show I would trust to help someone budget their time and money at a strip club, it would not be Todd. At the same time, Todd keeps lecturing Kandi about what she should do with the surrogate despite the fact that he took his daughter to a strip club. He is not allowed to give anyone advice about anything.
Its time for Marc Daly to stop by his wifes home for breakfast. Kenya is trying to swan around the kitchen, pretending to be a dutiful wife, but she didnt buy anything to cook for breakfast. Every time Kenya does or says anything that Marc doesnt like, he makes a face or complains to the baby that Mommy is so silly! I dont like any of that. Im not a fan of this man. Marc spends more time making direct eye contact with a 7-month-old baby than having a meaningful conversation with his wife. Kenya offers that a friend or her cousin can take care of the baby while they go on his birthday trip and he says that wont be necessary. A baby can come on their romantic getaway.
Kenya doesnt really phrase it elegantly but she says that she doesnt feel like a girlfriend anymore. Shes spending time as a mother (taking care of Brooklyn) and being a wife (putting up with Marcs bullshit), but she doesnt get any attention or care from him. She doesnt have any moments where shes Marcs girlfriend. So, how does Kenya deal with this tension? She asks him if shes his No. 1 or his child is. Oh. My. God. Kenya. Marc just pretends that Brooklyn can talk. This is not great.
The girls have made it to New York and Marlo stops by to remind NeNe to forgive and forget. Marlo is just trying to impress upon her that she should be polite, say hello, and keep it cute. NeNe says she plans on doing just that, but we all know shes not going to do just that. Cynthia forwards an interview where NeNe calls her desperate and weak to Eva.
So the time for the float has come. In the hot summer sun, a veritable gaggle of Bravolebrities swarm around and Andy Cohen stands watch. Hes never been more fucking ready. Hes even put Tardy for the Party on the float playlist. NeNe climbs on the float
To be continued
Keep up with all the drama of your favorite shows!
Read more here:
- Faith in the Vortex - SpokaneFVS - spokanefavs.com - May 15th, 2020
- Alton Masons Debut Short Film Is an Ode to the Creative Spirit of Lagos - Vogue - May 15th, 2020
- The history of yoga in a readable book - The Hindu - May 15th, 2020
- We deciphered Matt Corral and Grant Tisdales closely-timed tweets from over the weekend - Red Cup Rebellion - May 15th, 2020
- We will gather in the glow - Aspen Daily News - May 15th, 2020
- PART 3 My Search for the One True God - Block Island Times - May 15th, 2020
- Future feel uncertain? See what's in the cards with a virtual psychic reading - 7x7 - May 15th, 2020
- Soul on Fire: Louise Hay's message still resonates in today's world - Coast News - May 15th, 2020
- Netflix: The Untamed Is The Perfect Quarantine Binge - GameSpot - May 15th, 2020
- General Hospital Spoilers Updates: Tension Grows Between Sam And Brando - Will They Hit The Sheets? - Celebrating The Soaps - May 15th, 2020
- As we struggle through the pandemic, persevere, keep praying, hold Lord's hand - Catholic Herald - May 15th, 2020
- Feeling anxious? Its good to talk or even shout and scream - The Irish Times - May 15th, 2020
- In Uzbekistan, Coming to Terms With the Countrys Dazzling History - The New York Times - May 15th, 2020
- Revelling in isolation lessons from Mars and India - The Hindu - May 15th, 2020
- My End is My Beginning: A wild sci-fi ride at the end of the world - Middle East Eye - May 15th, 2020
- The Number 88 Is Spiritual - Only Deep Thinkers Like Akufo-Addo Will Decide To Build 88 Hospitals - Says Actor Prince David Osei - Peace FM Online - May 3rd, 2020
- Conscious Moon Podcast is spreading spiritual enlightenment through topics like alternative healing, 5D consciousness and more - Press Release -... - May 3rd, 2020
- The poetics of universal imagination - The Sunday Guardian - May 3rd, 2020
- The Buddha's impeccable wisdom - Sunday Observer - May 3rd, 2020
- Gautam Buddha: The epitome of humanity and knowledge sharing - Khabarhub - May 3rd, 2020
- Akufo-Addo is a deep thinker hence his move to improve the health systems in Ghana David Osei - GhanaWeb - May 3rd, 2020
- SAS: Who Dares Wins Ollie Ollerton reveals horrific childhood circus chimp attack left him addicted to booze - The Sun - May 3rd, 2020
- The Adventurous Lectionary The Fifth Sunday of Easter May 10,2020 - Patheos - May 3rd, 2020
- Karen Armstrong: The Lost Art of Reading Scripture - Tricycle - Tricycle - May 3rd, 2020
- Obituary: The Rt Revd Simon Barrington-Ward 01 May 2020 - Church Times - May 3rd, 2020
- Zoon Travels to the Past, Present, and Future on Light Prism - American Songwriter - May 3rd, 2020
- Review: 'Beyond the Visible: Hilma af Klint,' obscurity to art world star - Los Angeles Times - April 23rd, 2020
- 'Conspirituality' the overlap between the New Age and conspiracy beliefs - Elemental - April 23rd, 2020
- The purpose of life on earthOpinion - Guardian - April 23rd, 2020
- Duncan Trussell Discusses His Personal Journey to The Midnight Gospel - Bleeding Cool News - April 23rd, 2020
- As coronavirus cases fall, South Koreans warned not to lift their guard - The Times - April 23rd, 2020
- Having difficulty meditating? Here are meditation tips to manage restlessness - Republic World - Republic World - April 23rd, 2020
- Happy Ramadan 2020: Wishes, quotes, SMS, messages, Shayari, Facebook and WhatsApp status to share with family and friends - Jagran English - April 23rd, 2020
- A History of Disease, Faith, and Recovery in Rome - Hyperallergic - April 23rd, 2020
- If the Climate Was a Bank, They Would Have Already Rescued It: 50th Anniversary of #EarthDay - Patheos - April 23rd, 2020
- Protesters rally in Harrisburg to demand Wolf reopen economy - Wilkes Barre Times-Leader - April 23rd, 2020
- Greatest rock song of the 20th century - CapeGazette.com - April 21st, 2020
- 'It is part of my spiritual life': the people who take running to the extreme - The Guardian - April 21st, 2020
- Was the Revolution About Reason? - American Greatness - April 21st, 2020
- When the medium is the messenger the art of communicating with spirits - Apollo Magazine - April 21st, 2020
- Art in times of coronavirus 100 inspiring quotes on World Art Day 2020 - YourStory - April 21st, 2020
- Coronavirus outbreak brings into focus elements of blind faith, bigotry in society and the need to... - Firstpost - April 21st, 2020
- MusicWatch Monthly: Send the fool further - Oregon ArtsWatch - April 2nd, 2020
- ALL WE HAVE IS NOW. THE POWER OF NOW BY ECKHART TOLLE. - Thrive Global - April 2nd, 2020
- 5 Buddhist teachings that can help you deal with coronavirus anxiety - Midland Daily News - April 2nd, 2020
- Inside the May 2020 issue of Lion's Roar magazine - Lion's Roar - April 2nd, 2020
- Sampa the Great makes uplifting spiritual soul on The Return - Chicago Reader - April 2nd, 2020
- Commentary: Will there be Easter? - The San Diego Union-Tribune - April 2nd, 2020
- The Emerging Right-Wing Vision of Constitutional Authoritarianism - The New Republic - April 2nd, 2020
- How the Ice Cube Lost Its Mystery - News Parliament - April 2nd, 2020
- Positive thinking modeOpinion - Guardian - April 2nd, 2020
- Is the God of Love also the God of Suffering? - Patheos - April 2nd, 2020
- Born To Rule: Sovereignty in International Law - Modern Diplomacy - April 2nd, 2020
- What Are Guardian Angels and How Can I Connect With Mine? - Beliefnet - April 2nd, 2020
- Why has God forsaken humanity in the time of the Coronavirus Pandemic? - Asian Tribune - April 2nd, 2020
- The Tarot Card Collection by Sofia Zakia for Inner Enlightenment - JCK - March 31st, 2020
- Apocalypse Now and Not Yet: N. T. Wright's Recovery of the Apocalyptic Imagination - Patheos - March 31st, 2020
- Illness as imagination - Times of India - March 31st, 2020
- Color Therapy: Yellow - vmagazine.com - March 31st, 2020
- Model Angela Martini: Here Is How To Survive And Thrive As A Highly Sensitive Person - Thrive Global - March 31st, 2020
- Chant these Shanti Mantras for universal peace and wellness - Times Now - March 31st, 2020
- Feast of the Passover - THISDAY Newspapers - March 31st, 2020
- A big bookmark in our lives: York County Libraries are here for you with eBooks - York Daily Record - March 31st, 2020
- Frank Oceans Monks & the Fantasy of Worship - DJBooth - March 31st, 2020
- Opinion: Coronavirus is the greatest challenge we've faced in generations. Altruism is how to overcome it - The Globe and Mail - March 31st, 2020
- Spiritual Enlightenment: What It Is and How to Experience It - March 16th, 2020
- 5 Things You Should Know About Spiritual Enlightenment ... - March 16th, 2020
- Spiritual Enlightenment - Truths & Paths | Live and Dare - March 16th, 2020
- What Is Spiritual Enlightenment or Spiritual Awakening? - March 16th, 2020
- Agnes Pelton Joins the Underappreciated Female Artists Finally Getting Their Due With a Major New Show at the Whitney - Vogue - March 16th, 2020
- Jefferson Hack: The Beauty and Violence of Willy Vanderperre's Photography - AnOther Magazine - March 16th, 2020
- We Need to Resacralize the World - lareviewofbooks - March 16th, 2020
- Agnes Pelton Went to the Desert in Search of Solace. Her Paintings at the Whitney Show She Found Something Magical There - artnet News - March 16th, 2020
- Opinion: General Buratai in the eyes of the people by Abe Kolawole - Latest News in Nigeria & Breaking Naija News 24/7 | LEGIT.NG - March 16th, 2020
- How Rishikesh Became the Capital of Yoga Worldwide - Communal News - March 16th, 2020
- Digital Wisdom in the Time of Coronavirus Disease 2019 - Patheos - March 16th, 2020
- Reflections for the III Sunday of Lent - Vatican News - March 16th, 2020
- Black business and superstition - Bulawayo24 News - March 16th, 2020
- Spiritual Enlightenment | Enlightened Beings - March 13th, 2020
- The 3 Stages Of Spiritual Enlightenment : In5D - March 13th, 2020