Post Views: 52
It appears everyone has stumbled upon a fortune teller sign advertising for you to come in and get your tarot cards read. Even at local festivals and carnivals, tarot card readings pop up in the most obscure of places; this might suggest that tarot cards are strictly reserved for those who claim to be fortune tellers, witches or psychics.
This misrepresents the universal availability tarot cards can offer to virtually anyone, if you make it your mission to learn the power of the decks. Tarot cards can replace your daily horoscope in the mornings instead reach for you deck in order to get more meaningful and personal insights into the day that awaits you.
View this post on Instagram
October Tarotscopes are here! . Now in case youve never heard of these before, its like a monthly horoscope, only using tarot. Follow the link in my profile, to my blog, and find your star sign! Ill be doing this as the start of every month moving forward! . Im so excited to see what you guys think! So what are you waiting for! Go find yours! . Also today is the first of the month, so if youve been wanting to join mine and @mariathearcanes patreon, today would be the day to do it! Link in bio! . //tarot deck: @lovelyomenstarot// . Dont forget to check my FAQs highlights! Need a mentorship? Myself and @mariathearcane have a patreon for that!Patreon in Bio! Tired Witch blog in bio! Twitter: tiredxwitch Want to book a distance reading, or shop some of my oils, salts, etc? Follow the link in my bio to my shop!
A post shared by (@blackcat.magick) on Oct 1, 2019 at 10:20am PDT
One of the first steps toward learning to implement tarot cards into your everyday life is to learn what a deck is composed of and what the various images on each individual card symbolize. Now, this isnt to say that you need to cram all the information in your head as if youre studying for an exam, or that you must have every card memorized by heart. Instead, its more about getting a general idea of the themes that each card represents so that you can implement your own intuition and emotional state into your reading for the day.
To start, there are thousands of different types of tarot card decks to choose from. However, most decks are differentiated from one another in the types of images being displayed. For example, the angel oracle deck is a popular one that is used to seek out expertise from divine angelic forms.
Some decks might be more specialized to fit a certain theme you feel called to explore, such as the lovers decks to receive guidance in your relationships. Its important to remember that if youre feeling overwhelmed by the many options, that each deck essentially has the power to grant counsel and wisdom no matter what type of deck it is.
Every tarot card deck has 78 cards that are broken down into two sets, the major and minor arcana. The major arcana is there to provide clarification as to the past, present and future of any given life. Major arcana cards are also supposed to give warning as to any challenges, transformations and future prospects on the horizon.
Twenty-two cards out of the deck are major arcana; some common ones are the fool, the empress, the lovers and the wheel of fortune. Each card symbolizes certain thematic explorations that are accompanied and evoked by the essence of the cards. The empress card, for example, represents feminism, nurturing and generousness.
The minor arcana might be the most practical and the easiest transition toward the everyday trials and tribulations of life. There are 56 minor arcana cards and they are used to complement and assist the major arcana.
The minor arcana is meant to provide guidance in the adversity of day-to-day struggles. Out of the 56 cards that are minor arcana, they are divided further into four sets consisting of 14 cards. For example, the two of cups is slightly different from the six of cups card. Most minor arcana cards correspond to various numbers.
I know what youre thinking: How do I go about choosing which card to pick and what am I supposed to let draw me into a certain card? Once you figure out which tarot card deck you would like to use and you learn the basic general symbols of each card, then you can really get started. There are many rituals recommended to assist your mind in becoming open to the interpretation of the cards.
Burning sage, incense or candles are often used to accompany a reading. Clutching different crystals and then shuffling the cards is a way to transfer your own energy into the deck. Lay out the cards like a fan and make every movement intentional. Close your eyes then meditate as to what you are searching for in the cards. Let your thoughts drift until certain questions, themes or dreams appear. Tarot card readings rely on your trust in your intuition.
Picking which card to pull is all about the capacity of the mind, tuning into what your energy is channeling you toward. Try not to overthink it; its all about faith in the cards and, more importantly, faith in yourself. You can pull as many cards as you want, but pay attention to which cards you draw in relation to one another.
Essentially, the cards can give you clues as to what your day might hold and how to go about moving through it. The cards are a means of communication between the soul and the mind that can trickle down into a physical form, forcing you to be drawn to certain auras like a magnet.
You can also use the tarot cards to unwind at the end of the day a time set aside with the intent for reflection. People often get caught up in the hoopla that is surrounding tarot cards today. Its become so magical and fun that it can be seen as something that is reserved for special occasions only. In a way, the accessibility of the many powers tarot cards have to offer have become so mainstream that some people view it as a joke.
Dont underestimate the inner strength you have to look inward and to seek the answers within you and those that lie in the cards. The cards are a means to discovery, spiritual enlightenment and a way to deeply connect with your psyche. Its an amazing tool that can be implemented once you start practicing in finding direction in the mundane everyday problems of your life.
Once you look inward, you will be able to evoke the resilience and answers that the tarot cards have to offer.
Follow this link:
- Chant of the Buddha - Part II - Outlook India - September 26th, 2020
- Tantra exhibition review: An enjoyable journey on the road to enlightenment - Evening Standard - September 26th, 2020
- The Revolutionary Beethoven - Dissent - September 26th, 2020
- Review: Capital in the 21st Century - Camden New Journal newspapers website - September 26th, 2020
- Finding God: Christianity and the Global Mystical Societies - THISDAY Newspapers - September 26th, 2020
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith Used This Parenting Technique That Inspired Jaden and Willow To Be Unusually Close - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - September 26th, 2020
- The art of tantra: is there more to it than marathon sex and massages? - The Guardian - September 26th, 2020
- Saying goodbye to the Israeli one-state prophet - +972 Magazine - September 26th, 2020
- Spiritual Enlightenment: What It Is and How to Experience It - August 10th, 2020
- 5 Things You Should Know About Spiritual Enlightenment ... - August 10th, 2020
- Spiritual Enlightenment - Truths & Paths | Live and Dare - August 10th, 2020
- Spiritual Enlightenment - How To Become Enlightened - August 10th, 2020
- Spiritual Enlightenment - The Most Profound Truth Revealed ... - August 10th, 2020
- What Is Spiritual Enlightenment or Spiritual Awakening? - August 10th, 2020
- The 3 Stages Of Spiritual Enlightenment : In5D - August 10th, 2020
- SERMONETTE: Seek the Holy Spirit and hold on! - Crow River Media - August 10th, 2020
- What Is Spiritual Bypassing? 7 Steps To Avoiding Toxic Spirituality - YourTango - August 10th, 2020
- Will Tammy Duckworth be the first deist veep since Thomas Jefferson? - Religion News Service - August 10th, 2020
- Jamila Woods' "SULA (Paperback)" and Creative Ancestry and Self-Love in the Age of "List" Activism - PopMatters - August 10th, 2020
- Creation, conscience and the bomb | Earthbeat - National Catholic Reporter - August 10th, 2020
- DREAMS OF WALDEN POND: The Way of Liberal Religion - Patheos - August 10th, 2020
- Let's Show Power! Rev Abbeam Danso and Apostle Nkum challenge The Mystic Twins to open battle - GhanaWeb - August 10th, 2020
- Jacob S. Rugh: An open letter to the BYU Committee on Race, Equity, and Belonging - Salt Lake Tribune - August 10th, 2020
- Your Weekly Horoscope News: August 10th - August 17th - Sporteluxe - August 10th, 2020
- #482 Author and Intuitive Michael McAdams and His Book, An Angel Told Me So - BlogTalkRadio - August 8th, 2020
- Hinduism Survived Years Of Raids Through Its Inclusiveness, Not Violence And Bloodshed - Outlook India - August 8th, 2020
- A rebuttal to Sam George's mid-length propaganda: "The path to enlightenment ain't easy. We get it through trial, struggle, self-flagellation.... - August 8th, 2020
- Dimension of Krishna Sadhana - The New Indian Express - August 8th, 2020
- Why Bodh Gaya is Considered the Navel of the Earth - Ancient Origins - August 8th, 2020
- 6 Facts About Water Lilies That Will Make You Love Them Even More - MSN Money - August 8th, 2020
- Satan in the Times | John Mark N. Reynolds - Patheos - August 8th, 2020
- How To Meditate, Body Scan, Breathe Mindfully And Become More Present - elle.com - August 8th, 2020
- When panic disorder hits a nation - The Star Online - August 8th, 2020
- World Teacher and Happy Science Founder Ryuho Okawa Introduces Four Principles of Happiness that Transcends Race and Religion in His New Book... - August 8th, 2020
- ARTIST: Zachary Ian Garden featured in The Art of Tattooists - The News Herald - August 7th, 2020
- Honey I Joined A Cult Coming To Brainwash PCs in 2021 - GameSpace.com - August 7th, 2020
- Pick of the Podcasts: Guru, Calm Down Dear, Give Me Some Good News - The Sunday Post - August 7th, 2020
- Excerpt: From the Translators Note to Rumi; A New Collection Selected and Translated by Farrukh Dh... - Hindustan Times - August 6th, 2020
- 'History will judge us' Have progressive UK rabbis reached end of the road on Israel? - Mondoweiss - August 6th, 2020
- Chulayarnnon Siriphol on Finding Ways to Express Opinions - Ocula Magazine - August 6th, 2020
- Speech and Slavery in the West Indies | by Fara Dabhoiwala - The New York Review of Books - August 6th, 2020
- Power of 5am thoughts - The New Indian Express - August 4th, 2020
- India is a spiritual country, but we're still not taking the wealth of the Bhagavad Gita: Vedanta scholar Jaya Row - The New Indian Express - August 4th, 2020
- The Sacrifice of All Doubts - Kashmir Reader - August 4th, 2020
- View the awe-inspiring Hermitage of St. Sava - Aleteia IT - August 4th, 2020
- A Suitable Boy: Seven films to watch that are set in India - Spectator.co.uk - August 3rd, 2020
- Chingy wants to uplift with self-reflective new album, 'Crown Jewel' - STLtoday.com - August 3rd, 2020
- Feds sprayed chemicals into the eyes of a retired ER nurse and veteran - Street Roots News - August 3rd, 2020
- The American Founding vindicated against its foes on the Right and Left - MercatorNet - August 3rd, 2020
- Lam Tian Xings Anthem of the Calamus is an ode to Hong Kongs resilient spirit - Lifestyle Asia - August 3rd, 2020
- Asking the Clergy: Why is patience a virtue in difficult times? - Newsday - July 31st, 2020
- El Topo: The weirdest western ever made - BBC News - July 29th, 2020
- Lam Tian-xings Anthem of the Calamus is an ode to Hong Kongs resilient spirit - Lifestyle Asia - July 29th, 2020
- Corruption, the Devaluation of the Human Spirit and the Futures of Black Humanity (2) - The News - July 29th, 2020
- 'It took genius to chisel these buttocks' the top 10 bottoms in art, chosen by our critic - The Guardian - July 29th, 2020
- Hippy In the Mikvah - Lubavitch.com - July 29th, 2020
- Author Louis Belmont announces new article series on the Spirituality Industry - PR Web - July 27th, 2020
- Underground Seven Room Khankah Cave Of Kashmir Discovered At Shah Nugri Mawal Handwara - 5 Dariya News - July 27th, 2020
- How Staying Away From Sex and Masturbation Helped Me Become a Millionaire - VICE - July 27th, 2020
- Vice President asks students not to get disturbed by the Covid induced disruption in academic schedule - India Education Diary - July 27th, 2020
- History will judge us Have Progressive Rabbis reached the end of the road on Israel? - Patheos - July 27th, 2020
- Olis claim that Ram was born in Nepal highlights dangers of mixing pop nationalism with pop history - Scroll.in - July 27th, 2020
- Lightworkers Sanctuary Has Taken Precautions During The Coronavirus Shutdown And Is Now Open - Press Release - Digital Journal - July 25th, 2020
- John Dunbars Mystical Transformation in Dances with Wolves - Film School Rejects - July 25th, 2020
- 'Museums must evolve or they will not exist': Curator Adam Szymczyk Speaks Out on the Future of Museums, Colonialism and his documenta 14 - frieze.com - July 25th, 2020
- How Taiwanese death rituals have adapted for families living in the US - The Conversation US - July 25th, 2020
- As I See It: Dealing with golfs ugly history and contradictions - Worcester Telegram - July 25th, 2020
- Listen up to be inspired and have your spirits lifted - Bishop's Stortford Independent - July 25th, 2020
- A Beginners Guide to Healing Crystals With Amber the Alchemist - Vogue - July 22nd, 2020
- The Seeker: Show Love Its the Bhagavad Way - qcnerve.com - July 22nd, 2020
- Are You An Assimilated Orthodox Jew? - The Jewish Press - JewishPress.com - July 22nd, 2020
- How Taiwanese death rituals have adapted for families living in the US - Jacksonville Journal-Courier - July 22nd, 2020
- How Taiwanese death rituals have adapted for families living in the US - Fairfield Citizen - July 21st, 2020
- Obituary: Kelly Preston, who memorably floored Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire film - HeraldScotland - July 19th, 2020
- The parenting show that rises above the surfeit podcasts of the week - The Guardian - July 19th, 2020
- The Adventurous Lectionary The Eighth Sunday after Pentecost July 26, 2020 - Patheos - July 19th, 2020
- Religion and enforcement of COVID-19 protocols - Guardian - July 19th, 2020
- Post-COVID-19 thoughts: Sustainable development and Buddhism - ft.lk - July 19th, 2020
- Kelly Preston and John Travolta: Devoted Scientologist couple tried to resurrect son Jett after his tragic dea - MEAWW - July 18th, 2020
- Christ Above All or The Integration of Faith, Values, and Learning: the Crisis of this Last Age of Man (Part I) - Patheos - July 18th, 2020