Post Views: 52
It appears everyone has stumbled upon a fortune teller sign advertising for you to come in and get your tarot cards read. Even at local festivals and carnivals, tarot card readings pop up in the most obscure of places; this might suggest that tarot cards are strictly reserved for those who claim to be fortune tellers, witches or psychics.
This misrepresents the universal availability tarot cards can offer to virtually anyone, if you make it your mission to learn the power of the decks. Tarot cards can replace your daily horoscope in the mornings instead reach for you deck in order to get more meaningful and personal insights into the day that awaits you.
View this post on Instagram
October Tarotscopes are here! . Now in case youve never heard of these before, its like a monthly horoscope, only using tarot. Follow the link in my profile, to my blog, and find your star sign! Ill be doing this as the start of every month moving forward! . Im so excited to see what you guys think! So what are you waiting for! Go find yours! . Also today is the first of the month, so if youve been wanting to join mine and @mariathearcanes patreon, today would be the day to do it! Link in bio! . //tarot deck: @lovelyomenstarot// . Dont forget to check my FAQs highlights! Need a mentorship? Myself and @mariathearcane have a patreon for that!Patreon in Bio! Tired Witch blog in bio! Twitter: tiredxwitch Want to book a distance reading, or shop some of my oils, salts, etc? Follow the link in my bio to my shop!
A post shared by (@blackcat.magick) on Oct 1, 2019 at 10:20am PDT
One of the first steps toward learning to implement tarot cards into your everyday life is to learn what a deck is composed of and what the various images on each individual card symbolize. Now, this isnt to say that you need to cram all the information in your head as if youre studying for an exam, or that you must have every card memorized by heart. Instead, its more about getting a general idea of the themes that each card represents so that you can implement your own intuition and emotional state into your reading for the day.
To start, there are thousands of different types of tarot card decks to choose from. However, most decks are differentiated from one another in the types of images being displayed. For example, the angel oracle deck is a popular one that is used to seek out expertise from divine angelic forms.
Some decks might be more specialized to fit a certain theme you feel called to explore, such as the lovers decks to receive guidance in your relationships. Its important to remember that if youre feeling overwhelmed by the many options, that each deck essentially has the power to grant counsel and wisdom no matter what type of deck it is.
Every tarot card deck has 78 cards that are broken down into two sets, the major and minor arcana. The major arcana is there to provide clarification as to the past, present and future of any given life. Major arcana cards are also supposed to give warning as to any challenges, transformations and future prospects on the horizon.
Twenty-two cards out of the deck are major arcana; some common ones are the fool, the empress, the lovers and the wheel of fortune. Each card symbolizes certain thematic explorations that are accompanied and evoked by the essence of the cards. The empress card, for example, represents feminism, nurturing and generousness.
The minor arcana might be the most practical and the easiest transition toward the everyday trials and tribulations of life. There are 56 minor arcana cards and they are used to complement and assist the major arcana.
The minor arcana is meant to provide guidance in the adversity of day-to-day struggles. Out of the 56 cards that are minor arcana, they are divided further into four sets consisting of 14 cards. For example, the two of cups is slightly different from the six of cups card. Most minor arcana cards correspond to various numbers.
I know what youre thinking: How do I go about choosing which card to pick and what am I supposed to let draw me into a certain card? Once you figure out which tarot card deck you would like to use and you learn the basic general symbols of each card, then you can really get started. There are many rituals recommended to assist your mind in becoming open to the interpretation of the cards.
Burning sage, incense or candles are often used to accompany a reading. Clutching different crystals and then shuffling the cards is a way to transfer your own energy into the deck. Lay out the cards like a fan and make every movement intentional. Close your eyes then meditate as to what you are searching for in the cards. Let your thoughts drift until certain questions, themes or dreams appear. Tarot card readings rely on your trust in your intuition.
Picking which card to pull is all about the capacity of the mind, tuning into what your energy is channeling you toward. Try not to overthink it; its all about faith in the cards and, more importantly, faith in yourself. You can pull as many cards as you want, but pay attention to which cards you draw in relation to one another.
Essentially, the cards can give you clues as to what your day might hold and how to go about moving through it. The cards are a means of communication between the soul and the mind that can trickle down into a physical form, forcing you to be drawn to certain auras like a magnet.
You can also use the tarot cards to unwind at the end of the day a time set aside with the intent for reflection. People often get caught up in the hoopla that is surrounding tarot cards today. Its become so magical and fun that it can be seen as something that is reserved for special occasions only. In a way, the accessibility of the many powers tarot cards have to offer have become so mainstream that some people view it as a joke.
Dont underestimate the inner strength you have to look inward and to seek the answers within you and those that lie in the cards. The cards are a means to discovery, spiritual enlightenment and a way to deeply connect with your psyche. Its an amazing tool that can be implemented once you start practicing in finding direction in the mundane everyday problems of your life.
Once you look inward, you will be able to evoke the resilience and answers that the tarot cards have to offer.
Follow this link:
- Ram Dass, who sought enlightenment through LSD and became spiritual leader, dead at 88 - San Francisco Chronicle - December 27th, 2019
- An Artist Shares Her Most Striking Images of the Decade - The New York Times - December 27th, 2019
- Kung Fu Nuns in Nepal boost their health in the fight for women's rights - KAKE - December 27th, 2019
- Pay-What-You-Can Russian House #1 in Jenner Is One of Californias Most Eccentric Restaurants - Eater SF - December 27th, 2019
- Kanye West plans to evangelize Americas youth with music: No weapon formed against me shall prosper - The Christian Post - November 19th, 2019
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Baby of the House - Vulture - November 19th, 2019
- Who Was the Buddha? - Lion's Roar - November 19th, 2019
- MOVIE REVIEW: Scorsese, De Niro and Pesci at their best in 'The Irishman' - Gwinnettdailypost.com - November 19th, 2019
- The Funeral Traditions of Different Culture and Religion - Agence de presse D.I.A. - November 19th, 2019
- Children in Need events across Gwent - South Wales Argus - November 19th, 2019
- With Kartarpur, Pakistan says: Our arms are always open for you whenever you visit - Gulf News - November 19th, 2019
- The Rights Judeo-Christian Fixation - The New Republic - November 19th, 2019
- The World-Soul, Natura and Mother Earth - Patheos - November 19th, 2019
- Seattle City Council election results set the stage for transformative change - Real Change News - November 19th, 2019
- Dispatches #2 and #3 from Doc NYC: Mr. Toilet: The World's #2 Man and We Believe in Dinosaurs - Bright Lights Film Journal - November 19th, 2019
- Lights of Faith: Candles Keep Vigil, Become Votive Offerings - National Catholic Register - November 19th, 2019
- Meaningful Conversations: Spiritual But Not Religious? - UAFS News - November 11th, 2019
- Kanye Wests Sunday Service at the Forum 11/10 - mxdwn.com - November 11th, 2019
- Guiding Light: Back to the Heart - Free Press Journal - November 11th, 2019
- Federal judge halts Texas execution of Patrick Murphy - The Texas Tribune - November 11th, 2019
- 11.11 Wish And Its Meaning: Why is The Time 11:11 So Auspicious Numerologically? Does 11/11 Wish Come True - LatestLY - November 11th, 2019
- Nine German artists talk about their work for season II of bangaloREsidency 2019 - The Hindu - November 11th, 2019
- Meet the Kung Fu Nuns of Nepal - The New York Times - November 11th, 2019
- People welcome 'Cavalcade of Universal Oneness' with open arms - Daily Pioneer - November 11th, 2019
- Is coffee the new alcohol? - Oaklandpostonline - November 11th, 2019
- The Spec-Ops Guys Behind The App Transforming Military Fitness - menshealth.com - November 11th, 2019
- The Cold War between the Medium and the Message: Western Modernism vs. Socialist Realism - Journal #104 November 2019 - E-Flux - November 11th, 2019
- 1 dead, 1 hospitalized after gunmen shot both in the back of the head during apparent robbery - Texas Breaking News - November 11th, 2019
- 10 Bizarre Festivals in Asia You Need to Experience | TheTravel - TheTravel - October 24th, 2019
- President has first ever smart thought; calls for own impeachment - Los Angeles Loyolan - October 24th, 2019
- Hey, John MacArthur. You have a culture. It's called white (Christian) patriarchy. - Patheos - October 24th, 2019
- Tagore and Caste - The Statesman - October 24th, 2019
- One Cure for Malnutrition of the Soul - The New York Times - October 24th, 2019
- 'The Irony of Modern Catholic History: How the Church Rediscovered Itself & Challenged the Modern World to Reform' Book Review - National Review - October 24th, 2019
- Who is Kalki Bhagwan Who Once Predicted Death of Organised Religions and Now Faces I-T Heat? - News18 - October 24th, 2019
- Astrology in the Age of Uncertainty - The New Yorker - October 24th, 2019
- 'To Particularize is the Alone Distinction of Merit': Blake's Visionary Imagination - The New York Review of Books - October 24th, 2019
- The Great Flood and What It Tells Us - The Epoch Times - October 24th, 2019
- How Africans held off German colonialists with spears and arrows for two years during the Maji Maji rebellion - Face2Face Africa - October 24th, 2019
- The Eurozone Civil War Has Several Bay Of PIGS Moments - Seeking Alpha - October 24th, 2019
- Meditation is a potent stress reliever and more - CapeGazette.com - October 24th, 2019
- Marianne Williamson and the religion of "spirituality" - Salon - October 15th, 2019
- Evolution of the guru principle - Economic Times - October 15th, 2019
- Is Vanda Boone's Murder Connected To Nancy Moyer's Disappearance? | Searching For - Oxygen - October 15th, 2019
- What's all the buzz about? Montreal woman seeks to demystify ayahuasca - Montreal Gazette - October 15th, 2019
- The age of distraction | Opinion - Plattsburgh Press Republican - October 15th, 2019
- Rescue changed the lives of firefighter and victim in aftermath of Loma Prieta - San Francisco Chronicle - October 15th, 2019
- Hogarth: Place and Progress - ArtLyst - October 15th, 2019
- 4 Reasons Why Chat-based Learning Can Be a Solution To India's Mass Education Challenges - Entrepreneur - October 15th, 2019
- New opportunities for integration and cooperation: Op-ed - Hurriyet Daily News - October 15th, 2019
- Walking the path of the buddha in a neglected corner of India - GQ India - October 15th, 2019
- Non-Violence Is Not the Be-All and End-All of Buddhas Revolutionary Teachings - The Wire - October 15th, 2019
- The philosophy of the Joker - Fabius Maximus website - October 15th, 2019
- Succession Composer Nicholas Britell Talks Creating the Flava That Was Kendalls Rap - IndieWire - October 15th, 2019
- Clearly, Fans Thinks Demi Lovatos Heartless Apology Letter Is Just For Sake. Blasting Over A Free T ... - The Inner Sane - October 5th, 2019
- 'I put my head in the guillotine for Osho and I would do it again Why can't I be myself? Why do I have to be enlightened?' - Times of India - October 5th, 2019
- The indefatigable Gandhian Subba Rao: Meeting the Mahatma and other encounters of a lifetime - Times Now - October 5th, 2019
- The Carnatic blues of Ross Hammond and Jay Nair - Berkeleyside - October 5th, 2019
- Hospice of Santa Barbara Honors Its Heroes And Raises $178000 - Noozhawk - October 5th, 2019
- The Eclectic Sheldon Theatre is the Jewel-Box of Red Wing - Music in Minnesota - October 5th, 2019
- Your thoughts on Cardinal Burke's vision of church, the partisan divide, parish shopping and more - National Catholic Reporter - October 5th, 2019
- Art, teaching and skills for Seekers: A conversation with author and BYU professor Anthony Sweat, author of - Deseret News - October 5th, 2019
- 'Walk in China' VR Trilogy - Animation World Network - October 5th, 2019
- 7 Signs That You Are Achieving Spiritual Enlightenment ... - June 1st, 2019
- What Is Spiritual Enlightenment or Spiritual Awakening? - June 1st, 2019
- Sedona Spiritual Inspiration & Healing | Visit Sedona - June 1st, 2019
- Ripple Price Forecast: XRP vs SWIFT, SEC Updates, and More - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: This Week on Bitfinex, Tether, Coinbase, & More - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETFs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Contradictions in Crypto - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Looking Past the Bithumb Crypto Hack - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: What You Need to Know This Week - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: XRP Validators, Malta, and Practical Tokens - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: New Exchanges Could Boost Crypto Liquidity - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETF Rejection, AMD Microchip Sales, and Hedge Funds - May 25th, 2019
- Bitcoin Rise: Is the Recent Bitcoin Price Surge a Sign of Things to Come or Another Misdirection? - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Vitalik Buterin Doesn’t Care About Bitcoin ETFs - May 25th, 2019
- Spiritual Enlightenment - Truths, Distortions, and Paths ... - May 13th, 2019
- Spiritual Enlightenment - The Most Profound Truth Revealed ... - May 13th, 2019
- Spiritual Enlightenment | Enlightened Beings - May 13th, 2019
- Spiritual Enlightenment - Spiritual Experience - May 13th, 2019